Have any of you given up on women?

I have no intentions on giving up on dating for at least 10 more years, but one thing I've noticed in my last couple relationships is that modern American girls view a boyfriend as an accessory more than anything- accessory meaning "how does he compliment the image I have of myself and want to project to my friends and family". This seems largely regardless of whether they are left wing or right wing, feminist or not- you're still viewed largely in the selfish context of how you compliment them or not. This is as opposed to what a man desires in a relationship, which is to establish a deep moral bond with the woman, start their own family together, and then lead/ sacrifice for the family. It's quite a different perspective... Most of my male friends who are married, could not care less what their friends or family thinks about their wife.

Originally I viewed dating with one primary filter: Is the girl a traditional Christian or not?
Then lately I've added one more deal-breaker filter: Is the girl at least critical of the vaccine or does she blindly buy in?

But now what I'm left thinking, are there any women left in America (even among the trad Christian subset who reject globo-homo and the Coof narrative) who don't think so myopically about a relationship such as "How does he compliment me? How does he support my self-image?" and blah blah blah. This tendency of women to view men as accessories, irritates me endlessly.

Joe316

Robin
But now what I'm left thinking, are there any women left in America (even among the trad Christian subset who reject globo-homo and the Coof narrative) who don't think so myopically about a relationship such as "How does he compliment me? How does he support my self-image?" and blah blah blah. This tendency of women to view men as accessories, irritates me endlessly.

The TV show character cast mentality is so strong, that it can override strong tingles which used to sign the deal for a woman (usually against all reason).

I think the fornication framework with easy accessible adultery is what created that. It allows to chose a "daily driver" accessory that fits the theme and script of her own TV show and go for "exciting" side quests on a swipe app without any risk. The latter is essentially what the PUA scene exploits.

It used to be that a girl had to make a decision once and forever. Didn't mean these decisions were any better, but they were final.

Blade Runner

Pelican
I have no intentions on giving up on dating for at least 10 more years, but one thing I've noticed in my last couple relationships is that modern American girls view a boyfriend as an accessory more than anything- accessory meaning "how does he compliment the image I have of myself and want to project to my friends and family". This seems largely regardless of whether they are left wing or right wing, feminist or not- you're still viewed largely in the selfish context of how you compliment them or not. This is as opposed to what a man desires in a relationship, which is to establish a deep moral bond with the woman, start their own family together, and then lead/ sacrifice for the family. It's quite a different perspective... Most of my male friends who are married, could not care less what their friends or family thinks about their wife.

Originally I viewed dating with one primary filter: Is the girl a traditional Christian or not?
Then lately I've added one more deal-breaker filter: Is the girl at least critical of the vaccine or does she blindly buy in?

This is a common complaint around these parts, especially in the last year it started being said more and more. It seems quite accurate, by the way. I guess I never got too far in to see it personally for some time, but I definitely see it from afar. I guess I just don't see anything even worth taking seriously, as I have said. I'm sure that got to be much more obvious once I hit my 30s and beyond.

Blade Runner

Pelican
The TV show character cast mentality is so strong, that it can override strong tingles which used to sign the deal for a woman (usually against all reason).

I think the fornication framework with easy accessible adultery is what created that. It allows to chose a "daily driver" accessory that fits the theme and script of her own TV show and go for "exciting" side quests on a swipe app without any risk. The latter is essentially what the PUA scene exploits.

It used to be that a girl had to make a decision once and forever. Didn't mean these decisions were any better, but they were final.
Really nice encapsulation of things, with cherry on top with that strong finishing sentence. Good on you, Joe316

Augustus_Principe

Woodpecker
I'd really be careful on passing judgement toward Europe as an American. After all, most of what we consume is from your (((entertainment))) industry. However, I do agree that Americans in general are not as anti-christian, yet, as opposed to Western Europe.
By the way, I think it is better, if the churches are full on a Sunday and 80 percent of people are "Sunday christians" than having the demographic I often encounter in European churches (90 percent 60+yo). Part of the problem of wahmen being grossly against their nature is that men put up with too much s**t. If more men just said "No", wahmen would not be so verbal.

That’s rich coming from a Culture that has made it normal to say “stupid Americans” when referring to Americans for the past three decades. I’ve been on the internet (since mid 90s) long enough to know the pride of Europeans and what they always thought of Americans. Meanwhile, Muslims conquered your lands, women and any given time now, culture. But hey, at least Europeans make great cars and are “smarter” than Americans
You can thank Martin Luther for this btw. So before you go on about Americans Jews influencing Western Europe, the eternal WASP made the philosophy possible for Europeans to become atheist and hate themselves (especially Germany. All bad philosophy comes from Germany almost exclusively) Jews then took advantage of atheistic,anti Catholic, Protestant philosophy. remember, Protestants made a pact with Jews against Catholics because “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”. Know your history before blaming America.

Read Logos rising by EMJ and you’ll see what I mean. The west was doomed after the 1500s.

That’s rich coming from a Culture that has made it normal to say “stupid Americans” when referring to Americans for the past three decades. I’ve been on the internet (since mid 90s) long enough to know the pride of Europeans and what they always thought of Americans. Meanwhile, Muslims conquered your lands, women and any given time now, culture. But hey, at least Europeans make great cars and are “smarter” than Americans
You can thank Martin Luther for this btw. Read Logos rising by EMJ and you’ll see what I mean. We were doomed since the 1500s.
Wow, plenty of copes coming out here. I even said in other posts that I admired Americans for their freedom loving nature. I would be careful when talking about a take over of culture as an American, too, btw hehe. I think much of the ridicule that is hurled at Americans is in a „meme“ sense. But what a lot of „Europeans“ scoff at is that numerous Americans refer to Europe as if it was a contingent cultural sphere. Many neigbours do not even like each other, might even hate each other. The cultural differences, e.g. between Germany and France or Poland and Russia etc. are huge.
Ultimately, I think the things the US and Europe as a whole can agree on is larger than the things we can disagree upon.

Outside of metro areas they will still be prioritizing status and how you make them look, like your truck and your job. Some ethnic girls will be thinking about your whiteness, or whatever race they want.

The best I've found, rarely, are the ones who are politically agnostic, don't have much of an opinion or even lean slightly left based on their natural proclivities. Females submitting to the vaccine isn't surprising given their tendency to blindly trust authority figures. But if she felt strongly about you doing the same, that would be a problem

@FiatVoluntasTua Your comment seems to really mirror what E Michael Jones is getting at with the "there's no such thing as whiteness" argument. Sure, in a very abstract and broad taxonomy, we can call people "white", but it is basically one step below saying "Western". It is a classification, but as far as being a useful classification, we take it way too far. I'm German and Dutch heritage mostly, and I never really knew what that meant until I got older and realized all these traits that people had called me as pejoratives growing up, other German and Dutch heritage people had similar traits. I feel very little similarity personality wise to that of an Englishman or Italian, much less a Turk. People who actually live in Europe today, this must be far more pronounced, and I feel the ethnic differences just living in America. Not only is "European" not an overly useful classification, but in America, the different regions of the country are very different. Southerners, Coastal Metropolitans, Upper Midwest, Rust Belt, Texans, Floridians, Alaskans, Upper Mountain West, Great Plains, New England - All these regions have distinct differences. Even California has like 3 distinct cultures. I am a commercial fisherman in Alaska during the summer, and there are seasonal workers from all over the US and Pacific that come up there to work, and it's pretty hilarious the vast cultural differences at play. During the season, we live together as a band of misfits trying to catch fish. Season ends- we all go back to our little corners of the world... I imagine this is the same for Africans, China, India, etc. I can guarantee most Latino's find that classification basically worthless.

Something to that old narrative of Europe as endlessly at war because of the stark differences in cultures outside of Christian unity.

Last edited:

Joe316

Robin
Apparently Olympian Lolo Jones has given up hope too!!!

Another day, another victim of the current mess, and yet too many folks still have the blinders on.

she was a virgin at the age of 37 and is saving herself for marriage
That's something you do, when you intend to marry between age 18-24.

"Look I’m no spring chicken. I’m 38 years old. ... The good news about being this age and talking to other guys this age is, they are usually serious about dating and meeting their match too. What a relief."
She is dating the wrong age bracket. She needs to look at 55+, because children are off the table. It's 55+ not 50, because if he already had children, he is done raising them.

Dammit I’m losing the last prime year of my life to lock down my husband before my face melts.
Nobody told her, that she is 15 years past her "last prime year".

@Joe316 LOL! Spot on commentary, was thinking similar things reading that article.

I'll say this though, it's shocking she actually has some level of self-awareness. Your average woman in her same predicament has none, but an insane amount of delusion is still present with this chick.

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
I used to have a very black-pilled, secular approach to women, but since my wife and I have returned to Christ, and more importantly, started to live a Christian lifestyle, I've completed changed my mind. I realize that I had no place to judge secular women, as I wallowed in the same pit they did. I feel pity for many women, as I can clearly see they had fallen for Satan's tricks (like I had) and are suffering because of it. I pray that God grants them mercy and understanding like He did with me.

Unfortunately, I still have secular friends who have either adopted the black pilled approach, or the blue pilled approach (which are really two sides of the same coin), and talking with them about women is frustrating.

HKBhusal

Sparrow
This is a tough screening-criteria-deal-breaker to swallow, internalize, and implement too (personally speaking).

When I bring up the dangers of taking an untested experimental vaccine (broaching the topic at the lowest threat-level possible), girls whom I've talked recently to simply justify taking the vaccine claiming they've "studied the efficacy" of it. In fact, they rush to get their second dose as soon as they are eligible and claim "oh, I didn't have any side effects, was just tired." They also claim that they "know people who died."

For me, now it's ultimately screening for women now who do not buy into the mainstream-driven herd mentality, and do not live in self-delusion while drinking mainstream kool-aide. Seems to make things a bit more difficult in finding a proper mate, thus, I'm with you on the struggle about this issue.

Blade Runner

Pelican
Apparently Olympian Lolo Jones has given up hope too!!!

Another day, another victim of the current mess, and yet too many folks still have the blinders on.
Here's a great example of being a victim, but playing a large part in your "struggle". Women tend to get far more setups and far more options than men, on average, even good quality men. This is mostly because they hit age 20 and they are already full prime, according to nature and if you don't believe that (like modern women don't, or so they say), just take every single poll done by age 20,30,40,50 year old men.

So we have a "famous" track star (as if men care, really) who is attractive but has to die and straighten her hair, and has no titties. She's a virgin? Great. There wasn't one man from age 20-30 in all of those 18-30 years of hers that was Christian and interested? Sorry, not buying it. You can be somewhat attractive, or attractive and still overrate yourself. It happens all the time. It happened to Lolo.

It's refreshing how honest she is in the posts, but I'm curious as to how honest she is now looking back at what she did in her college days, or her family and friends played a role (or didn't), etc.

Blade Runner

Pelican
I used to have a very black-pilled, secular approach to women, but since my wife and I have returned to Christ, and more importantly, started to live a Christian lifestyle, I've completed changed my mind. I realize that I had no place to judge secular women, as I wallowed in the same pit they did. I feel pity for many women, as I can clearly see they had fallen for Satan's tricks (like I had) and are suffering because of it. I pray that God grants them mercy and understanding like He did with me.

Unfortunately, I still have secular friends who have either adopted the black pilled approach, or the blue pilled approach (which are really two sides of the same coin), and talking with them about women is frustrating.
Let's reiterate something: it only takes 1. Ok, I stated that important point.

The problem, really, is no really that women "fell for the traps". They just did what the society told them. For red pill or realistic men, there is no excuse - you always had the ability to be honest, see things for yourself, and reason that the system was F'd and that only unicorns were really left. The people you should feel sorry for more are all the hard working men that got shit on and wanted the same type of thing that Lolo did, but no one gave them the time of day. Then they all come running and knocking with the leftover dregs at 30+ when that same guy now has all the more wisdom, resources, and is coasting - of course such a man now doesn't want anyone but a 20 year old. It's not that hard to figure out.

She is dating the wrong age bracket. She needs to look at 55+, because children are off the table. It's 55+ not 50, because if he already had children, he is done raising them.
You wouldn't believe how easy it is to have a real time horror film (I hate those, this is a joke): Tell a 35-40, or even early 40s, woman that the only realistic man is actually beyond 50 - you don't even have to state 55, unless you want real face melting. I've seen it, I've seen them talk about it, it's quite funny and sad at the same time. So many really, I mean really, think that a guy (let's say the girl is 40 on the button) 2 years younger or 2-4 years older is going to come knocking. In reality, any 40-something guy who is in shape, tall, and/or is successful is much closer to prime and wants .. oh yeah, 20 year olds. :squintlol:

Joe316

Robin
The people you should feel sorry for more are all the hard working men that got shit on and wanted the same type of thing that Lolo did, but no one gave them the time of day. Then they all come running and knocking with the leftover dregs at 30+ when that same guy now has all the more wisdom, resources, and is coasting - of course such a man now doesn't want anyone but a 20 year old. It's not that hard to figure out.

Western women want the prince without having to kiss the frog (German tale: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Frog_Prince).

You wouldn't believe how easy it is to have a real time horror film (I hate those, this is a joke): Tell a 35-40, or even early 40s, woman that the only realistic man is actually beyond 50 - you don't even have to state 55, unless you want real face melting. I've seen it, I've seen them talk about it, it's quite funny and sad at the same time. So many really, I mean really, think that a guy (let's say the girl is 40 on the button) 2 years younger or 2-4 years older is going to come knocking. In reality, any 40-something guy who is in shape, tall, and/or is successful is much closer to prime and wants .. oh yeah, 20 year olds. :squintlol:

Most capable men of that age bracket are already married to capable women and are off the market. Mid 20s is when properly raised Western women close the deal usually with a guy five years older on average.

Most 40-something guys know that 20-something women are somewhat taxing and the chances of them staying are slim. But for a man that's no reason to go for leftovers, because the option "No ma'am!" is also around, establishing a strong unneedy frame. At some point the 40+Lolos of this world come to the realization, that unmarried men their age don't need women and are fine without them.

I think it is safe to say that women‘s market value goes down rapidly after they mature in their prime (18-25). Funnily enough, every single measure and development these days is garnered toward wasting these years and destroying your body and soul (sex, drugs, career, studies, debt, feminism). This is pretty horrendous for womens‘ psyches. Men, however, are seldom in their prime at below the age of 25. I think men have to test various ideas and concepts before they mature fully. The problem with women in the age bracket of 18-25 is that they can be very immature, especially nowadays, to a 40 yo man in his prime.

Recently I met a younger woman on a Christian dating site. She seems really nice and does not buy into anything feminism related. Pray for me, boys :)

Douglas Quaid

Kingfisher
The problem with women in the age bracket of 18-25 is that they can be very immature, especially nowadays, to a 40 yo man in his prime.
I'm 30 so obviously not at the level of a 40 year old in his prime, but single women over 25 are not really any more mature than the 18-25 year olds. A 20 year old Christian girl is also a lot easier to be around than a 20 year old Instagram thot.