Have any of you given up on women?

I'm 30 so obviously not at the level of a 40 year old in his prime, but single women over 25 are not really any more mature than the 18-25 year olds. A 20 year old Christian girl is also a lot easier to be around than a 20 year old Instagram thot.
I did not compare across attributes, but generalized via age groups. Tell me why women are not more mature when they are a bit older.

Douglas Quaid

Kingfisher
I did not compare across attributes, but generalized via age groups. Tell me why women are not more mature when they are a bit older.
I agree that older married women are more mature, but older single woman are usually not more mature than a 20 year old. The conversations are not any better, but the 20 year old will be more fun to be around.

A 40 year old man in his prime would be crazy to commit to a used up woman.

Blade Runner

Pelican
I think his point is that there is no meaningful difference that age bestows, particularly for women at those ages. They will have already matured, or not, by either of those ages. You're going to get what you are going to get. Not necessarily the case with men 25 to 35, though, even though it still largely is the case.

Blade Runner

Pelican
I agree that older married women are more mature, but older single woman are usually not more mature than a 20 year old. The conversations are not any better, but the 20 year old will be more fun to be around.

A 40 year old man in his prime would be crazy to commit to a used up woman.
Yes. I'm also reporting that those who raised 20+ year olds at this point still had lived and paire off when the USA (not speaking for other countries in the west) was normal. Therefore, even some religious people I know, but all of whom do pretty darn well materially, end up with kids that are fine but don't have a clue and they will realize this too late (the girls, that is). The wealth I think is the worst part, since that really emphasizes the spoiled nature of the culture towards women, especially if she attends college these days. Most older people just cannot understand why things are different now in culture, and even if they do (the husband would, not the wife, really) they do zero about it or can't do anything about it which is even more sad.

Batman_

Kingfisher
Women mature fast but remain like that for most of their lives, at least until menopause. Most older women have the exact same attitude and character as they were when they were younger, only difference being that hypergamy changes their behavior to suit their interests more.

I'm in my late 20s and I already basically refuse to date women over 23-25 because there is not a single quality they have that's better than women say 19-22.

rainy

Kingfisher
Apparently Olympian Lolo Jones has given up hope too!!!

Another day, another victim of the current mess, and yet too many folks still have the blinders on.
Ha. Similar to many girls I went to school with who are now mid-late 30's, single, living with their parents and miserable.

The most hateful and depressed people I know are 35-45 yr old single women. Because no man wants you anymore. Your chance at children is in the rearview. You likely don't earn enough to have your own place. And you're realizing you will go thru the rest of your life alone.

Next time don't spend your prime years pretending to hate men and blaming us for society's problems.

Who would have predicted the obese, nose ringed, pink haired feminist screaming about how evil men are and that she won't raise children because that's sexist...and that fat is beautiful, will find herself alone and miserable at 35.

Blade Runner

Pelican
Yes, if you do ok at the later 30s into 40s (you have a successful business at least) you don't like that things didn't work out for you as a woman, but I have to imagine that the salt isn't really there, or there only to a small degree. I have noticed this. If you have a cubicle job and little inheritance hopes (or forgive me, your parents just won't die) it does suck pretty badly. Again, mostly that wasn't their fault per se - the tide of the bad culture just swept them away. But it is a bit their fault, to be honest, because some (not all) did also buy into the culture telling them they were better than they actually are, and they had versions of alpha widow/encounters that did not help whatsoever. In reality, it is quite specific for each of the women we are talking about, but largely there are patterns.

I'm not hoping for bad things to come, I just know that the perception that bad things are coming is real, and it will be at least a crisis in certain ways that will be uncomfortable for most. Sadly, this is actually the best case scenario. I do not wish evil upon any person but it's fairly obvious that for reasonableness and harmony to come back in any real way, the current population (regardless of age) needs to suffer and there does need to be a clearing out. I emotionally don't like saying that either, but when you see 90 year olds fear death more than they are grateful for life, you just get back handed again and again by clown world, honk honk.

Chains of Peter

Woodpecker
I've spoken to a few women since the OP but it has reached the point that the desire, on my part, is just... not.... there.

I'm not sure if it's because of the VirusRegime, or my age, or my newfound agoraphobia. Even when I start talking with a woman who seems compatible on paper, I can't muster the follow through to go any further than the opening message.

My 2 cents on what I've read in the last page or two...

One silver lining when it comes to women with this whole plandemic is that it is now EASIER THAN EVER to filter out the dead weight. Masked when there isn't a requirement? See ya. Vaxxed? Have a nice day. Voted for Boe Jiden? Do I even need to say it? Now, a lot of these women have fallen for these things because of a man not leading them. So is it men's fault for not saying, " shut the fuck up, this is how it is and is going to be"?, or are the women that far gone and aren't 'salvagable'? I'd say it's a bit of both, and it depends on the woman, but the way I see it, everything about most women's body language today is they NEED a strong man to lead them. Now, more than ever because we've never faced this much uncertainty in recent times and they are dying for direction/to be 'saved'. You can see it in their faces. Question is: Who is worth saving? Most aren't. You guys are all smart, you know who to avoid and who to potentially embrace.

Women never mature much past their teenage years. Why? They don't have to. Once a woman knows men want her in a sexual way, especially men a few years older, I trully believe their mental growth is stunted. Say that age is 16. The only way that growth starts again, is when she can no longer get the same resources, men, and whatever else. Basically when she starts to hit the wall. Let's say that's 30. So she's 30 physically, but mentally she's still 16. When she hits 31, mentally she'll be 17 and so forth and so on. Bit autistic way of looking at it, but it makes enough sense to me. So yea, mentally there isn't much difference at all between a 24 year old and an 18 year old. Also, one of THE best ways for a woman to mature is to put a baby in them, provided she has enough good qualities. It changes them. But when they don't fufill their biology? You get 35 year old lost souls who's options are dwindling by the day and their are scared shitless. Kids aside, they are just hopefull to land someone they can have something nice with. I'm 35 and I don't even look twice at these girls. Past few girls I've dated have all been under 25. I want a few kids and from a biological standpoint alone, girls that age just make sense, nevermind everything else. Not every 35 year old can date 10 years younger or more, but if you can, do it. And if I'm 35 and I feel my clock is ticking, imagine what a woman my age is thinking?!

And yes, most men under 25, their value is low. However, that whole men age like wine is largely nonsense. Sure, their value generally speaking is higher at 30 than at 20, but a lot of that hinges on physical appearance. I'm pretty crimson pilled on looks, some days I'm black piled on it, some days I'm dark red. The fact remains though that most men in their mid to late 30s don't have a shot in hell with the 18-24 age bracket. This is more so the case in the West, but a 15 year gap in most places is not going to be smooth sailing for something serious.

It's harder than ever, but in a way, it's never been easier. Do not get discouraged. Do not give up hope. Do not throw the towel in. All it takes is one because all you need is one. You can meet 499 unsuitable women. But maybe the 500th is suitable. Yes it can be demoralizing, but control what you can control, and leave the rest up to the Lord.

etwsake

Woodpecker
Gold Member
The main reason is my age. I'm in my mid 40s now. I'm the male equivalent of one of those cat ladies, but at least I have the self-awareness that they lack. If I never managed to get a woman to stay with me, the problem must lie with me.

As for what I look for in a woman, over the years it's gotten to be less and less. All I want is to be attracted to her, and for her to be a pleasant person. That's all. Even that is impossible these days. Age never really mattered but I've certainly never been attracted to any woman over 40, so that also limits things.

Like I said, there comes a time in life to fold, put down the cards, and walk away from the table. I've been there for a few years already.

The main reason is my age. I'm in my mid 40s now. I'm the male equivalent of one of those cat ladies, but at least I have the self-awareness that they lack. If I never managed to get a woman to stay with me, the problem must lie with me.

As for what I look for in a woman, over the years it's gotten to be less and less. All I want is to be attracted to her, and for her to be a pleasant person. That's all. Even that is impossible these days. Age never really mattered but I've certainly never been attracted to any woman over 40, so that also limits things.

Like I said, there comes a time in life to fold, put down the cards, and walk away from the table. I've been there for a few years already.

You could always go to the Philippines in your 50s, marry a pino you've known for 13 days and then mention her in every single post you make here from then on

???
Profit

griffinmill

Kingfisher
I'm approaching 40 and while I haven't explicitly given up yet, my focus shifted to survival recently. My kinda strong "chase women sexual drive" has gone down to zero, as the lockstep genocide proceeds.

With the lack of work and productivity due to lockdown (small business owner), no gym to boost my testosterone, and only matching with fatties on dating apps, my sex drive as a 40 year old is now also down to zero.

Blade Runner

Pelican
I'm approaching 40 and while I haven't explicitly given up yet, my focus shifted to survival recently. My kinda strong "chase women sexual drive" has gone down to zero, as the lockstep genocide proceeds.
Perhaps this is why I've enjoyed your posts recently. Depending on the region you are in, and also in accordance to the greater recognition of ROI as time goes by, you find most of it just a hassle. Sadly, I think most things become more of a hassle for anyone getting ever closer to 50; perhaps even 40 for most, to be honest.

Joe316

Robin
Perhaps this is why I've enjoyed your posts recently. Depending on the region you are in, and also in accordance to the greater recognition of ROI as time goes by, you find most of it just a hassle. Sadly, I think most things become more of a hassle for anyone getting ever closer to 50; perhaps even 40 for most, to be honest.

I've been on/off with women for decades. Sometimes the hassle was too much, sometimes I happily indulged in western "dating". However the drive was always there, even when the rational male decided against it for some time to focus on singleness.

However Maslow's hierarchy of needs is a nice model to explain this: With safety and security gone, the entire "relationship" stuff becomes redundant. Looking for a helpmeet is not something you bother with while trying to escape kill-injections.

kel

Ostrich
With the lack of work and productivity due to lockdown (small business owner), no gym to boost my testosterone, and only matching with fatties on dating apps, my sex drive as a 40 year old is now also down to zero.
No gym sucks bigtime, but if you're furloughed right now please use the time to get fit however you can - pushups and whatnot, work muscular endurance, etc. Very sorry that this is, unsurprisingly, affecting your business, too. Can you pivot somehow?