Have any of you given up on women?

Joe316

Robin
This is largely solid advice, just being practical. The occasions on which to meet the younger girls at this point in America, especially, are almost nil since even religious people will look at you sideways if you are late 30s and trying to date their 25 year old (or younger) daughter. Remember, they've got career-ing to do!

The window I'm talking about is 25+, serveral months into real employment, stuff getting tiring, her thinking about the pregnancy escape. Some indebted guy from college might still be around. There is your chance to fully hit on her hypergamy with proper assets you have late 30s. Lookswise nobody is going to even notice an age gap.

My main criticism of this advice would only be that finding the kind of numbers to get a decent match is another type of lotto. In cultures where lack of economic resources is common, people grow up with traits that improve or accentuate complementarity or cooperation, not picky and entitled attitudes. I really think that the delayed window for women pushed by the society (post puberty physically they are ready, except legally and socially this is a no-no) destroys their rapidly diminishing stock, with too many carbs/processed foods/alcohol all around and so few actually exercising. The few that do exercise either take androgens or are so IG heavy, the looks are ruined.

Looks and fitness is something you can think about, when looking for teenage romance - when you're 19 yourself. That ship has sailed mid 20s. Focusing on the important aspects (especially the Lord) is what an older bachelor has to do.

Blade Runner

Pelican
Looks and fitness is something you can think about, when looking for teenage romance - when you're 19 yourself. That ship has sailed mid 20s. Focusing on the important aspects (especially the Lord) is what an older bachelor has to do.
Because of whose limitations? Personality traits and partnership harmony are the most important, but men aren't women; the physical actually matters quite a bit, regardless of what feminism and the feminine feel, or want to say.

The dating market is brutal for guys today. But when men are faced with challenges a lot of men will step up. Thus we are seeing an army of men who are starting to lift, eat clean, live frugally etc to increase their sexual market value. Meanwhile women are playing the dating game on easy mode and don’t face this pressure. Thus we are seeing a lot of obese women and very few healthy women per healthy man. Ok, there are some women who realize this, who do hip thrusts at the gym for hours every week to get attention of the top 5% men. Mostly Russian women.

Joe316

Robin
Because of whose limitations? Personality traits and partnership harmony are the most important, but men aren't women; the physical actually matters quite a bit, regardless of what feminism and the feminine feel, or want to say.

This is not about feminism, it's about not becoming a male cat lady. That means some expectations need to go later in life.

An 38 years old single mum expecting more from a man than a 20 years old HB is not far from a bald dad wanting a virgin supermodel.

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
This is not about feminism, it's about not becoming a male cat lady. That means some expectations need to go later in life.

An 38 years old single mum expecting more from a man than a 20 years old HB is not far from a bald dad wanting a virgin supermodel.

My suggestion would be go to China or SEA or Latin America or even Africa.

Find a job, even teaching English. Learn the language. Go to church a few times a week and hang out with the good people there. Join clubs with them. Play tennis, ping pong, board games, go hiking, go swimming, go on picnics, play horseshoes, drive out to the countryside.

You will find a good, healthy, young, God-fearing woman who you can start a relationship with and marry.

Or you can take Joe316's advice. Which is hope to find a girl in her late 20s who is freaking out, hoping to find someone to marry.

I'd rather just find a normal girl - which means getting out of the cesspool of western neo-communism.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
My suggestion would be go to China or SEA or Latin America or even Africa.

Being surrounded by the orange and yellow people again has put things back in perspective with this. I and others have probably posted this numerous times.

My experience with all white woman has been one of and/or their disappointment and lack of interest. In Game Roosh mentions 'clown game'. It seems many white women need a constant stream of you debasing yourself for their pleasure. And other just can't get that excited. With Asians, it is the complete opposite, which often borders on worship of you, or at least being very impressed. One Vietnamese girl told me, "Ahhh. You seem like so elite man. Tee-heee. I don't know why you would be interested in a girl like me." Being around this is like constant doses of TRT of T-boost. Meanwhile white women tend to have the effect of shriving your reproductive organs with their disappointment and lack of interest. For me this Asian behaviour is highly motivating in all walks of life, not just dealing with them. I think this is maybe one of the main components that has gone missing in Western countries - women whose ways encourage you to be masculine. They take brutality and clown game instead.

I more or less gave up 8 years ago. Although I believe that man and woman are made for each other and life is best lived in such a relationship, experience and observations show me that life without women is better in this day and age.
A bitter pill to swallow but once I accepted it my life started to be better.