Have any of you given up on women?

Joe316

Robin
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by a 'mission on this Earth' and I'm not sure I can explain why I'm here because I didn't choose to be born.

That's the problem, not your looks.

Genesis 2:

"18 Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.” 19 Now out of the ground the Lord God had formed every beast of the field and every bird of the heavens and brought them to the man to see what he would call them. And whatever the man called every living creature, that was its name. 20 The man gave names to all livestock and to the birds of the heavens and to every beast of the field. But for Adam there was not found a helper fit for him."

You see the first human got a mission: Name the animals. You have a mission too, but you might not know yet, what it is, so you are just coasting through life and entertaining distractions. And as long as that is the case, you will be invisible to women.

Once you know what you want to accomplish, pick up challenges and start working towards actual goals, women will notice.

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
I've never had much luck with women. Only been intimate with one more than a decade ago (and that was more of a fluke really, she wasn't interested in taking it further). The last 'date' I went on was 7 years ago and she wasn't interested in taking it further. She wasn't all that much of a looker either and I think had very mild learning disabilities. I figure that if not even she wants me, no one's likely to.

I tried online dating for the first and only time right after that, messaged 100s of women and got virtually no response.

After that failed, I experimented with a fake profile using fake pictures of an average looking man with everything else the same and got a few unsolicited messages from women. It was then I realised that I'm too ugly for them and will most likely be a bachelor for my whole life. It's a pity because I would like kids.

I'm now severely balding and therefore the chances of my finding one now are even less than before.

I have my own house, car, am not overweight, keep in shape and am not overly short (5'10").

I've accepted my situation as much as I can but I will never get over the fact that wherever I go and no matter whom I meet, women are just never interested in me - not even in the slightest: older ones, younger ones, fat ones, thin ones, clever ones, stupid ones etc., not one!. Many seem surprised that I would be interested in them, I must be that invisible to them I suppose.

In short, I've given up but really I never stood a chance.
I’ll pour one out for you bro.

mooseman44

Chicken
That's the problem, not your looks.

Genesis 2:

"18 Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.” 19 Now out of the ground the Lord God had formed every beast of the field and every bird of the heavens and brought them to the man to see what he would call them. And whatever the man called every living creature, that was its name. 20 The man gave names to all livestock and to the birds of the heavens and to every beast of the field. But for Adam there was not found a helper fit for him."

You see the first human got a mission: Name the animals. You have a mission too, but you might not know yet, what it is, so you are just coasting through life and entertaining distractions. And as long as that is the case, you will be invisible to women.

Once you know what you want to accomplish, pick up challenges and start working towards actual goals, women will notice.

Thanks for the reply but it reads a bit pretentious. I know several men with wives, children and girlfriends or whatever and none of them has a 'mission on this Earth' unless you count watching sports on TV or binge drinking alcohol as a mission.

I have had goals and I have accomplished them, I managed to get a decent degree, a half-decent career, bought a house, lost weight etc. I doubt women are going to notice me because I go out and count the animals!

Joe316

Robin
Thanks for the reply but it reads a bit pretentious. I know several men with wives, children and girlfriends or whatever and none of them has a 'mission on this Earth' unless you count watching sports on TV or binge drinking alcohol as a mission.

That's the first red pill to swallow: The game is rigged and unfair. You probably fell for the equality lie, which is: If you do as someone else does, you get the same things. Truth is: You won't.

I have had goals and I have accomplished them, I managed to get a decent degree, a half-decent career, bought a house, lost weight etc. I doubt women are going to notice me because I go out and count the animals!

"Name the animals" is a Biblical example (we're a Christian forum after all), a template. It was a unique task only assigned to Adam. Nobody else will ever name all the animals again, as they are named now. Eve knows Adam as the guy, who named the animals. (And nobody else did, because there was nobody else around.)

You will notice that the "achievements" the world provide you, have absolutely no uniqueness to them. Go to the gym, graduate high school, buy a car, graduate college, slave away inside your cubicle, buy a house etc. Everyone does that, and that's why nobody is impressed by it. But what is more important: You don't need the help of a woman doing any of these things. In fact, they want women to do exactly the same things alone on their own.

That's where the "mission" comes in.

mooseman44

Chicken
That's the first red pill to swallow: The game is rigged and unfair. You probably fell for the equality lie, which is: If you do as someone else does, you get the same things. Truth is: You won't.

"Name the animals" is a Biblical example (we're a Christian forum after all), a template. It was a unique task only assigned to Adam. Nobody else will ever name all the animals again, as they are named now. Eve knows Adam as the guy, who named the animals. (And nobody else did, because there was nobody else around.)

You will notice that the "achievements" the world provide you, have absolutely no uniqueness to them. Go to the gym, graduate high school, buy a car, graduate college, slave away inside your cubicle, buy a house etc. Everyone does that, and that's why nobody is impressed by it. But what is more important: You don't need the help of a woman doing any of these things. In fact, they want women to do exactly the same things alone on their own.

If the 'game' is rigged and unfair, then what's the point of having a 'mission' if others can find a wife without it?

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say. Are you saying that in order to find a wife I have to try and achieve something no one has ever done before? No one else I know who ever got a wife and kids ever had to do this; you make it sound like the quest for the Holy Grail.

The world has not provided me with any achievements. I achieved them all on my own through a lot of hard work and sacrifice.

It's clear you're just being verbose or deliberately patronising/insulting and I'm no longer going to respond to you.

Edit: I've just discovered the 'ignore' function so consider yourself ignored.

After that failed, I experimented with a fake profile using fake pictures of an average looking man with everything else the same and got a few unsolicited messages from women. It was then I realised that I'm too ugly for them and will most likely be a bachelor for my whole life. It's a pity because I would like kids.

Your sole problem and solution lies in your head. In the mind precisely.
I don't want to offend you, but I think you are capable of killing someone just by showing him your self-pity and depression.

You need to change how you are seeing yourself. Urgently.
Animals can sense when someone is scared of them and women feel when a man is afraid with low self-esteem.
And nothing is more repulsive for women than little, scared, needy men.
Kids and puppies can be scared and they still would be loved by women but not you man!

You need to be confident, calm, and funny. (No, you don't need to be smart, most people don't know the difference).

But change your mindset! If you are seeing yourself as a loser, who will fail every single time, then you will fail every single time.
Actually, you are preparing yourself mentally and everything around for a crash.
If you believe in failure, then failure happens.

Change belief. Stop wallowing in self-pity. Stop blaming circumstances.
Stop torturing yourself with this low-spirited thinking.

Instead, start changing how you see yourself and fight.
Read stories of Biblical heroes and books from successful godly men.
It will change your ways of thinking.
Success begins in your mind.

Some people don't want to hear any advice or opinion because, in reality, they don't want to change anything. They want just to share something upsetting or sad because sharing makes people feel better.
Women mostly are using this method for easing pain.

Maddox

Sparrow
I've noticed the dating sites that I used to use 10 years ago are barren now. I thought these women were paying money to these sites to meet quality men, but that's not true anymore...if it ever was. Are they really all on Tinder and Bumble now...or did some just give up online dating completely?

What are my options now, seeing that I don't have friends where I live and I'm too old to hang with the younger, social crowd? Not that I'd want to anyway as I can't stand the music and the scene anymore in these clubs.

And to make matters worse, being a good looking, mature, older man isn't the advantage that it once used to be. There is now some stigma attached to a younger woman who dates a man more than 7 years older than her. These women will cover themselves in ugly tattoos, act like whores, and not care what anyone thinks. But for some reason, dating a man who's 15 or 20 years older than them is now suddenly taboo...and "creepy."

I've always had a lot of hope when it comes to women, but that's quickly disappearing. This country has nothing to offer me anymore, especially when it comes to finding a woman to marry.

Joe316

Robin
Some people don't want to hear any advice or opinion because, in reality, they don't want to change anything. They want just to share something upsetting or sad because sharing makes people feel better.
Women mostly are using this method for easing pain.

Registering on a Christian Red Pill forum to make the first post on this thread and then rejecting the Red Pill is kinda sad...

To all the chickens here: Doing generic stuff (including "online dating") doesn't yield you generic relationships anymore. With women becoming inferior men that chapter is over.

Could you expand on what your "mission" is?

Joe316

Robin
Could you expand on what your "mission" is?

Of course, the pandemonic has sent me into the harvest, I've gone from churchgoer to missionary, meeting with people who don't know Jesus yet outdoors and at homes. That makes you as invisible to women as a peacock. Even the chicks from church who barely acknowledged your existence, pester you with questions about the work you do while being absent.

And notice how I'm chasing souls for Jesus, not teenage romance with 22 years old virgins.

If you know basic RP, you know why women are wired this way. In ancient history only 1 in 17 men reproduced and we are going back to these times.

mgill0600

Pigeon
I wanted to mention again Blade Runners comment on Society's issue with Old Man/Young Woman pairings. The traditional family unit is under attack from ALL angles, but this is one I think that does not get enough attention and is an issue hard wired into biology.

Women prize competence, Men prize fertility (youth/beauty). Men gain competence with age, women lose fertility with age. Sure there are many examples of old man/old woman and young man/young woman pairings, determination and hard work can achieve success in less than optimal conditions. But my point is exactly that, from a biological perspective, these society appropriate pairings are not optimal.

And before any of you call me a pedo here, I'm not talking about child marriages to dirty old perverts. I don't think most men are ready for marriage until after 30. Most women* are not marriage material anymore after 25.

*Woman here assumes your average American woman, who followed the socially acceptable life path of leave your home at 18 to get into a good college, followed by getting your own place and finding a career. I would make exceptions for a woman who stayed in her father's house and under his protection, but I don't think I've ever heard of an American woman still submitting to her fathers authority at 20, much less 25 or older. And moving back home for failing to achieve the socially acceptable life path does not count.

Lian

Pigeon
Gold Member
Being surrounded by the orange and yellow people again has put things back in perspective with this. I and others have probably posted this numerous times.

My experience with all white woman has been one of and/or their disappointment and lack of interest. In Game Roosh mentions 'clown game'. It seems many white women need a constant stream of you debasing yourself for their pleasure. And other just can't get that excited. With Asians, it is the complete opposite, which often borders on worship of you, or at least being very impressed. One Vietnamese girl told me, "Ahhh. You seem like so elite man. Tee-heee. I don't know why you would be interested in a girl like me." Being around this is like constant doses of TRT of T-boost. Meanwhile white women tend to have the effect of shriving your reproductive organs with their disappointment and lack of interest. For me this Asian behaviour is highly motivating in all walks of life, not just dealing with them. I think this is maybe one of the main components that has gone missing in Western countries - women whose ways encourage you to be masculine. They take brutality and clown game instead.

I lived in Asia for many years and eventually left for a few reasons, a main one being I had already been marriage-minded for some time and I had determined finally that if I wanted long-term/marriage which I started to then it would be for kids, and if kids my preference would be for a girl of similar (Caucasian) background. So, with great dismay and uncertainty, off I went, back to the US. Your post put into words the feeling I could never quite make out, both about why I went there, and stayed, in the first place, and why I was pretty sure packing it up would be a bitter pill to swallow.. and it was.

Girls that are feminine, sweet, submissive, and agreeable, like the majority of Asian girls, don't just generate interest, they lift you up in all ways, life feels better, there's a shade of brightness added to your outlook of the future, things will be OK. They're like airy balloons rising ever so gently... you can boop them and it's light and care-free, or leave them be and their presence is still uplifting.

Girls that are basically the opposite, like the majority of Anglosphere girls, hardened and ball-busting, are like anchors, weights... a chronic strain on your emotions, your well-being. They demotivate. CPU power is spent allocating your energy stressing about, monitoring, or managing them. Their presence is deflating.

Painting broad strokes here, but I'm starting to feel like the ideal long-term play is either EE, or a small village/town in a non-Anglo European country, EE or otherwise. Though maybe a bit of a derail, anyone with solid experience with either of these for those who do not want to give up, please do chime in.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Painting broad strokes here, but I'm starting to feel like the ideal long-term play is either EE, or a small village/town in a non-Anglo European country, EE or otherwise. Though maybe a bit of a derail, anyone with solid experience with either of these for those who do not want to give up, please do chime in.

I have known a few modernised and English-speaking Russians and it seems good at first, but they don't begin to be feminine in the way Asian women are, and that often includes English-speaking, career oriented Asian women from high-caste countries. The best I found was a Russian girl from Kazakhstan, who had all the same testing qualities of Russian women, but that could be overcame. But still not comparable to Asians. She was the only white girl I came across who liked what I call "baby-girling", which is to do/say things to her that reduce her to the state of a girl, i.e. referring to her in the 3rd person, e.g. What does Natalya want to do? If they go with it, they may something like "Natalya wants to go to the lake with her future husband". In the case of Natalya, she repeatedly dressed me down for calling her in the 3rd person. But the other one from Kazakhstan liked it, and would speak in a more-undulating baby-like voice. This sets the stage for your seniority, which is the only way relationships work. You can establish yourself as a senior with a Western woman, but I think only a few men have the tools how to do it.

In my opinion, the correct way for relationships if for the suitor to carry-on the role of the father. No doubt the lack of a masculine father-figure is causing issues here, as with soy boys. Asians love this and most seem to have very romantic notions of a prince.

I suspect Iran would probably be the best destination.

Blade Runner

Pelican
The 21st Century Modern Day American Woman is highly over-rated for being as expensive as she is.
Everything else he states is accurate, but this is to the point and fairly benign in terms of being a red pill reality. Apart from the lotto, many 7s in the west are take an unbelievable cost and toll on men, and it should be quite the opposite. They really think they deserve quite a bit but the truth is, they are average to low quality, on average, and not being poor growing up really hurt their character and expectations of the world, or rather what they should derive from the world.

I've never had much luck with women. Only been intimate with one more than a decade ago (and that was more of a fluke really, she wasn't interested in taking it further). The last 'date' I went on was 7 years ago and she wasn't interested in taking it further. She wasn't all that much of a looker either and I think had very mild learning disabilities. I figure that if not even she wants me, no one's likely to.

I tried online dating for the first and only time right after that, messaged 100s of women and got virtually no response.

I'm now severely balding and therefore the chances of my finding one now are even less than before.

I have my own house, car, am not overweight, keep in shape and am not overly short (5'10").

I've accepted my situation as much as I can but I will never get over the fact that wherever I go and no matter whom I meet, women are just never interested in me - not even in the slightest: older ones, younger ones, fat ones, thin ones, clever ones, stupid ones etc., not one!. Many seem surprised that I would be interested in them, I must be that invisible to them I suppose.

In short, I've given up but really I never stood a chance.
Don’t give up! Also just shave your head, baldness isn’t a big deal. If God wills it it will happen, I wouldn’t fret.