Have any of you given up on women?

Maddox

Sparrow
Girls that are basically the opposite, like the majority of Anglosphere girls, hardened and ball-busting, are like anchors, weights... a chronic strain on your emotions, your well-being. They demotivate. CPU power is spent allocating your energy stressing about, monitoring, or managing them. Their presence is deflating.

Well said. I never considered this point before but it's totally true. When I look back on the relationships I've had with these white women in the US, they were always placing doubt in my mind and creating conflict when there wasn't any reason to do so.

Recently, the best experience I had dating a chick from the US was when I had a brief fling with a college-age Filipino girl. She was very subservient in my presence, and I'm sure any other man would receive the same treatment as her boyfriend. There wasn't any manufactured drama on her end. Everything she said and did was positive to our mini-relationship. She also had no problems dating a man 20 years older than her as she told me her last boyfriend was also my age.

Why can't these white women share the same beliefs in the men they date...

DeWoken

Robin
Don’t give up! Also just shave your head, baldness isn’t a big deal. If God wills it it will happen, I wouldn’t fret.

Agreed. I have at times also rocked the Mr. Clean look and it's like being on TRT (as far as I know). Your ability to get physical at the drop of a hat (the one you will be wearing at times to look more civilized) is greatly increased. And I don't mean that you will become a hoodlum, just that doing chores becomes easier, and in the minds of women (and criminals) you look harder.

Also, if you had to run a scientific experiment, @mooseman44 , to find out that you are on the ugly end of the scale, then you aren't that bad off. You aren't an acid attack victim, someone with an extreme genetic abnormality, or someone who rolled snake eyes participating ClownWorld Wars. Keep working; keep praying, and don't forget to reach out to IRL brotherhood. As annoying as those social network survey questions can be, at times you have to ask yourself, "what would I be doing if I inherited $50m from a long-lost relative?"

I don't care about women anymore. I mean, i don't hate them but most western women are beyond repair at this point. Also, along with this, i have several mental issues and don't wanna put more strain on my life with a bitchy, entitled, perpetually angry woman. I just want a peaceful life.
I agree with what you said 100% . Truer words were never spoken! :)

From the age of : 16 to 31 , I tried my very best , the best that I could do from the summer of 1995 to January of 2011. I lifted weights , I wore cologne , I dressed nice , I learned Game , I learned quite a few pick up lines , I was confident , I tried to approach a couple hundred chicks in those 15 1/2 years. I guess they just don't like to be approached by a man who is a total and complete stranger to them.

At parties / gatherings that I went to in my teens and twenties , I just did not get along with the chicks that were there. Also , they were way too quick to become argumentative , they were liberal beyond belief also. I just did not "hit it off" with them so to speak. They were too bitchy , too liberal , at least 75% of them were devout feminists , too self centered , stuck up , manipulative , sarcastic and very argumentative. They also were too expensive.

I asked myself this question in 2011 : "Is the juice worth the squeeze" ??? The answer is no , at least for me the juice isn't worth the squeeze , too high maintenance and costly , without getting much action in return. I can't speak for others , I can only speak for myself , but for me at least the negatives far outweigh the positives , when it comes to dating , courting , relationships , and marriage with the 21st Century Modern Day American Woman!

I was diagnosed with Schizophrenia in late February of 1995 at the age of 15. It has been a very difficult 26 year long struggle with a psychological disorder that doesn't have a cure or any good prescription medication. Too many side effects , such a wide range of side effects. I became severely depressed in the Fall of 1991 , mainly because my parents broke up. I was in High School when I was diagnosed with Schizophrenia. I had so many chicks that thought I was "too weird" and "not normal" or just simply "psycho" , and they told me that I had that "crazy look" in my eyes that Charles Manson has.

I guess you could lump me in and classify me as being MGTOW ( Men Going Their Own Way ) . I became Red Pilled in 2011 when I started reading the Chateau Heartiste website / blog , Roosh , and the other Red Pilled Manosphere websites / blogs. You definitely have my sympathy and I can fully understand your struggles and difficulties with chicks having mental issues is the "icing on the cake" with a very large percentage of American Women. Such is life , these were the cards that I was dealt.

Last edited:
This thread is pretty negative in its connotation.

Seek to enjoy life. We're here for a good time, not a long time.

Don't focus on the negative things that you can't control. Focus on what is in your hands.

Having a powerless attitude is counter productive and will lead you nowhere.

I just got out of yet another break up. I initiated it, and were it not for my compulsive inclination to second guess myself, would have broken up months ago.

But I tried to stick it out to be the good guy or whatever.

Be authentic, be true to yourself. Trust your gut and forget about all the noise. There will always be examples of awful people, try to focus on the ones that are adequate in your estimation.

I have no plans to persue women anymore. My whole dating life has been an abysmal failure to be honest. I had my one and only real relationship at 50. She moved on because I bring nothing to the table. I make a very meager lving as a musician and constantly struggle with money. I basically live the life of a broke college kid in my 50's. Then add that I'm short, not attractive and balding and it's not a good package.

It's not that I wouldn't want someone but anyone I would want could do better. No sense being shot down and laughed at anymore.

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
I have no plans to persue women anymore. My whole dating life has been an abysmal failure to be honest. I had my one and only real relationship at 50. She moved on because I bring nothing to the table. I make a very meager lving as a musician and constantly struggle with money. I basically live the life of a broke college kid in my 50's. Then add that I'm short, not attractive and balding and it's not a good package.

It's not that I wouldn't want someone but anyone I would want could do better. No sense being shot down and laughed at anymore.
What do you play?

get2choppaaa

Pelican

This is gonna come off harsh, but that doesnt make it untrue...

These circumstances sound like they are all of your doing.
Music is fun. music is a passion, but if you want a family/to be married/kids ect... then you focus on being an attractive mate vs living a childish dream of being a musician.

You could take agency in your own life, get into shape, focus on making money in whatever way you can, and move on....or give up and accept defeat.

stugatz

Pelican

Are you in bar bands or wedding bands? Maybe a part-time studio musician? Maybe you teach on the side?

I can tell you that my uncle is a successful, well-respected musician who's performed at the White House multiple times in gigs, but he definitely would have never been able to support a family off of it, as he's not famous (and if I weren't avoiding saying his name, none of you would have heard of him). He mainly teaches high school band, and gives guitar lessons as a way of supplementing it - his performances are just the cherry on top of all of that.

You can be a fantastic musician and still struggle to find gigs - it all, sadly, depends on luck in that line of work. You might want to look into a way of improving your income so that music is a side job. Sad to say, if you live a meager lifestyle (especially at your age), most women won't really be interested.

Last edited:

KantPost

Sparrow

Would you consider becoming a Monk?
Serious question. You could be a real asset within a monastery

I feel for you. From what you describe, I think you need to realize something fundamental, if you're not happy with your life in general, no woman is going to fill that hole for you. You need to be happy with what you got, or take steps towards making something happen for you. And believe me, you can do it, it's why you've made it this far.

Are you in bar bands or wedding bands? Maybe a part-time studio musician? Maybe you teach on the side?

I can tell you that my uncle is a successful, well-respected musician who's performed at the White House multiple times in gigs, but he definitely would have never been able to support a family off of it, as he's not famous (and if I weren't avoiding saying his name, none of you would have heard of him). He mainly teaches high school band, and gives guitar lessons as a way of supplementing it - his performances are just the cherry on top of all of that.

You can be a fantastic musician and still struggle to find gigs - it all, sadly, depends on luck in that line of work. You might want to look into a way of improving your income so that music is a side job. Sad to say, if you live a meager lifestyle (especially at your age), most women won't really be interested.
My main gig is a tribute band and I do other gigs when the schedule permits. I'm not qualified to teach and no one wants to play music anymore truthfully. Kids want to be a rapper or a DJ or an "influencer" I'm just an old dinosaur to them. Also I would discourage anyone from playing the bass which is what I play. For all the work that goes into it pick a position like the singer, lead guitar or the sax where you would get recognized instead of just standing in the shadows.

As far as work I never went to college and have just always been "that guy" on the wrong side of the 80/20 rule that does all the garbage work and I can't be that guy anymore. I just can't work a retail or manual labor job for $12 in my 50's.

Trust me I'm very angry and bitter about how my life hasn't turned out how I had hoped it would be.

stugatz

Pelican
My main gig is a tribute band and I do other gigs when the schedule permits. I'm not qualified to teach and no one wants to play music anymore truthfully. Kids want to be a rapper or a DJ or an "influencer" I'm just an old dinosaur to them. Also I would discourage anyone from playing the bass which is what I play. For all the work that goes into it pick a position like the singer, lead guitar or the sax where you would get recognized instead of just standing in the shadows.

As far as work I never went to college and have just always been "that guy" on the wrong side of the 80/20 rule that does all the garbage work and I can't be that guy anymore. I just can't work a retail or manual labor job for $12 in my 50's.

Trust me I'm very angry and bitter about how my life hasn't turned out how I had hoped it would be.
I can tell you, though, that a bassist will always have work. A bad bassist impacts a band's sound far more than a bad guitar player or a bad singer, and if you're competent you should get consistent gigs. I could be wrong here, feel free to correct me - I almost majored in music but ended up not having enough background to make a serious go of it, so I chose something else and my guitar sits in the closet collecting dust. I'm pretty knowledgeable about music in general, but not the line of work.

I knew a lot of people when I was in high school (I'm 33 now) that were super into classic and 1990s rock, even quite a few bassists were inspiring to them (although they were flashier bassists like Cliff Burton, Les Claypool, Victor Wooten, or Stanley Clarke that almost made it into a leading instrument - definitely not the norm). Has interest in learning an instrument dropped off that badly in a decade and a half? If so, wow - I guess more time has gone by than I think, 24/7 media access on a smartphone has really transformed things.

There may be a way you can finagle your skills into being able to teach part-time at a community college, and an extra stream of income from even occasional private lessons can only help. But I admit I might be talking out of my butt here - you're the one in the industry, not me.

You sound like an intelligent guy and I think you can better your situation - I would be just as frustrated and angry as you are if I were in your spot, and you definitely have every right to feel disappointed.

DeWoken

Robin
I'm just realizing that I haven't read the first pages of this thread... good thread!

Getting advice online can be great but it can have the downside of seeming insensitive because people obviously don't know your whole situation (and people don't want to post their whole life and feelings on the public net). Right now in-person interactions being curtailed is kind of a fast. Hopefully during this fast people will realize that they haven't been taking full advantage of their situation, and that there are options, God willing.

On a blackpill note, this song has been going through my speakers (and head) lately. Live version. Key lyric: you should have been thankful to be alone.

For all the work that goes into it pick a position like the singer, lead guitar or the sax where you would get recognized instead of just standing in the shadows.

And if there are fewer bass players you can start to charge more :) It would be a bass cartel if you will...

That's a video I remember from before YouTube, which is to say, I'm dating myself ;)

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
While much of the Game stuff has been thrown out of this forum, remember that it did come about for a reason. Of course, one cannot ignore the wrongness of the fornication that usually went along with this, but remember that fundamentally, Men were driven to travel across the world primarily because they were unhappy with the female options they had at home.

The typical / average woman is overweight, argumentative, unpleasant, boring, obnoxious, and just masculine.

Of course, in a nation of 300m there are plenty of exceptions, but we are talking averages, and the AVERAGE or typical girl in many places like Latin America or Asia is slim, feminine, pleasant, coy, flirtatious, and to me, in a word, NATURAL. That's what I loved about them. It was just such a free and easy interaction, whereas dating white western women seemed to be a chore (and it did indeed require rituals, from certain dress, to cologne, to peacocking accessories to witty lines to venues, etc. (note: I'm not pining for the past days of fornication and I indeed had many nice non-sexual relationships with girls I met abroad).

I still have not come up with a solution to the Bring Back a Foreign Bride, Live Abroad, or Settle for a Decent White Woman question. But the fundamental problem is women in the states have generally been ruined. The ones abroad may not be as compatible to me, but are still feminine women who behaved the way women did for millenia, which is hard to overlook.

DeWoken

Robin
I still have not come up with a solution to the Bring Back a Foreign Bride, Live Abroad, or Settle for a Decent White Woman question. But the fundamental problem is women in the states have generally been ruined. The ones abroad may not be as compatible to me, but are still feminine women who behaved the way women did for millenia, which is hard to overlook.

With the vaccine rolling out worldwide it might be a good time to pull the trigger. Spread the good word; get to her before the Fauci juice does.

Blade Runner

Pelican
While much of the Game stuff has been thrown out of this forum, remember that it did come about for a reason. Of course, one cannot ignore the wrongness of the fornication that usually went along with this, but remember that fundamentally, Men were driven to travel across the world primarily because they were unhappy with the female options they had at home.

The typical / average woman is overweight, argumentative, unpleasant, boring, obnoxious, and just masculine.

Of course, in a nation of 300m there are plenty of exceptions, but we are talking averages, and the AVERAGE or typical girl in many places like Latin America or Asia is slim, feminine, pleasant, coy, flirtatious, and to me, in a word, NATURAL. That's what I loved about them. It was just such a free and easy interaction, whereas dating white western women seemed to be a chore (and it did indeed require rituals, from certain dress, to cologne, to peacocking accessories to witty lines to venues, etc. (note: I'm not pining for the past days of fornication and I indeed had many nice non-sexual relationships with girls I met abroad).

Yes, the truth is that it can be done here, but you need a lot of connections and help. And you know what that means? It's even harder than anyone imagined. Several social issues continue to be at hand: men will not be the ones to hook you up, certainly not women (if they do the girl is usually nice = fat), so that leaves pretty much only married women. And the culture has not informed them that successful men especially want very little to do with women over 30.

I'm 50 and have pretty much given up. Most of the women I've attracted in my life have had a screw or too loose. Once you get to your 30's, it really goes downhill for a guy in terms of the type of women still available. My advice to the young guys out there reading this is take care of your health (stay sober, work out) and focus on meeting women at places of worship, work, school. I would definitely avoid online dating and this app stuff (didn't have it when I was young).

Recently, I went out a couple of times with a woman who lives down the street. She complained about me acting inappropriately (giving her a hug and making jokes), and said I make her feel "uncomfortable".

This is what the world has come to, brothers. You can't even hug a woman anymore.

In no way did I ever touch this woman inappropriately or make crude sexual jokes but because I hugged her and tried to lead things further, I am considered a "bad guy" and accused of "harassing women".

I received her message today and promptly deleted her number. I shot her an email wishing her best of luck in the future.

She lives alone in a one-bedroom flat with her cat. She has "friends" she keeps relations with but appears to have no close family ties.

I learned a lesson today. Stop chasing and stay away from women who live alone with their cats.

Any men (regardless of his age) who has faith in God and has a genuine desire to have a wife and children should not give up on women. MGTOW is not a solution...it is part of the problem.