Have any of you given up on women?

For all the hard time we give women for being disloyal and blowing up marriages when the tingles stop we never give attention to guys like you who would do the same exact thing.

Good on you that you don't live in Fatmerica so at least you got that going for you.

However, you really need a reality check on the fact that no attractive 23 year old girl is going to be impressed by the fact that "you look younger for your age". I mean how young do you think you look? You might have protected your facial skin from the sun so now you don't look like a baked potato and you train, got all your hair still? You realize that every guy above 15 knows he has to hit the gym hard to compete so you have 18 year old tall guys that look like gods walking everywhere now?

The reality check that you need is that for every attractive 23 yo girl IN THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE, a guy above 30 is nothing but a walking wallet to be shat on and played games with. You are out of your depth with any attractive 23 yo girl you think you can attract for a girlfriend, as now they are clued in on the immense social capital their slit gives them online and in real life. Has she got an instagram?(pfft, of course she does!) Great, she has a millionaire from somewhere 7000 miles away offering her a dubai vacation.

Face the facts - you got your wife at 19(aka the dream of the large majority of men) and she gave you 20 years of her life and 2 kids and by the sound of it not a significant amount of drama for those 20 years and you say she is still mountable. Congratulations you won at life basically.
You seem to labour under the impression that looks are as important for women as they are for men. That's not the case. Yup, I have all my hair, but that's irrelevant. I could be bald and score 20 somethings. I'm well aware that there are guys that look better than I do, taller, younger, etc, however, given the abundance of good looking young women that would not really be a problem. Hypergamy exists for a reason.

You also labour under the false impression that I play in the Western Hemisphere. I play in South-east Asia.

If this is winning in life I don't want to know what losing looks like. Visiting mother-in-law sitting at the breakfast table burping incessantly due to a stomach virus she got from the 4 year old, 41 year old wife chattering non-stop to her about child illnesses.

If you're trying to sell me paradise, I can assure you this is not it. Having a wife and children is not the dream it is made out to be.

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
I can accept a wife's character flaws, but I have a very hard time to accept that her looks will deteriorate from age 38 onwards at the latest. Have you seen Brigitte Bardot lately? Pamela Anderson? It's horrific. A real horror show.

I don't know how men can accept women's deterioration of looks after a certain age. That's extremely difficult for me. Who would want to wake up next to a 49 year old instead of a 22 year old? It's very hard to accept.

Many Men from what I read from Dalrock and other blogs like it back in the day have wife goggles frozen at the time when he first married her. If she maintained good character in the meantime.

Otherwise if she is insufferable the wife goggles goes away and then you see the cellulite and the wrinkles and the idealized image that a man has for wife goes away.

Many Men from what I read from Dalrock and other blogs like it back in the day have wife goggles frozen at the time when he first married her. If she maintained good character in the meantime.

Otherwise if she is insufferable the wife goggles goes away and then you see the cellulite and the wrinkles and the idealized image that a man has for wife goes away.
True. In fact every ideal one has about his woman will be wrong, even if it was accurate or close at one point because people change so much over decades that you will always end up with something you could not anticipate. In the vast majority of cases it will be worse because age rarely improves looks or character.

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
True. In fact every ideal one has about his woman will be wrong, even if it was accurate or close at one point because people change so much over decades that you will always end up with something you could not anticipate. In the vast majority of cases it will be worse because age rarely improves looks or character.

Conditional upon her good character that allows you to ignore the aging.

tomzestatlu

Kingfisher
Agnostic
It's interesting that everybody here complains, that there are no good women left and all the women are damaged. I don't want to sound like some kind of white knight, but in many cases men are to blame.

Breaking up a family and dumping a girl, that gave you everything, just because there are younger girls (and always will be) sounds so foolish.
I can imagine doing that for some serious reason or during earlier stage of relationship, just because two person's don't click with each other. Also I can imagine, that after so many years, you get seriously frustrated in your sex life. Just get a side chick for sex, it you need it.

Probably you are going through some kind of middle life crisis and you are trying to prove yourself, that you are not that old and you still have the options. Or you missed your young years that could be used to having fun around.

But you are acting just like young girl to me. Around myself I have met plenty of single girls with children, who were left by their husbands just to hang out with some young girls and prove them self how "alpha" they are. That's the reality of today, men are weak the same way as feminists and leftists are.

And then everybody is wondering, why is this society so messed up. Girls acting stupid is justifiable, because they act on emotions. But men should be the ones, who are responsible and make better future for their children. Dumping their mother for 30 years younger girl will mess them up. And that's how things are getting worse for everybody in this society.

It's interesting that everybody here complains, that there are no good women left and all the women are damaged. I don't want to sound like some kind of white knight, but in many cases men are to blame.

Breaking up a family and dumping a girl, that gave you everything, just because there are younger girls (and always will be) sounds so foolish.
I can imagine doing that for some serious reason or during earlier stage of relationship, just because two person's don't click with each other. Also I can imagine, that after so many years, you get seriously frustrated in your sex life. Just get a side chick for sex, it you need it.

Probably you are going through some kind of middle life crisis and you are trying to prove yourself, that you are not that old and you still have the options. Or you missed your young years that could be used to having fun around.

But you are acting just like young girl to me. Around myself I have met plenty of single girls with children, who were left by their husbands just to hang out with some young girls and prove them self how "alpha" they are. That's the reality of today, men are weak the same way as feminists and leftists are.

And then everybody is wondering, why is this society so messed up. Girls acting stupid is justifiable, because they act on emotions. But men should be the ones, who are responsible and make better future for their children. Dumping their mother for 30 years younger girl will mess them up. And that's how things are getting worse for everybody in this society.
I'm not frustrated with my sex life, it's fairly good. Like I said, there is no problem with her at all, loyal, good sex, good cook, good mother, apart from ageing and a strong character change due to raising children which turned out negative for me. Btw there's no such thing as a mid-life crisis, it's a myth.

Yes, it's a big responsibility not to be taken lightly, which is why I have not left as yet. However, I am still to decide what is more stupid, to continue to believe in this ideal of family life, which effectively has made my life worse, not better or to start fresh with a stranger where you will be guaranteed to end up in the same place.

I don't think you can win in this scenario. However one scenario does look more pleasant than the other.

The problem with the side-chick route is that it does not work. Like the bible says you can not serve two masters. I don't like cheating on a woman anyway.

I can make a better future for the children due to financial success but yes, clearly they would not relish losing a father.

However, the weak option would seem to be to do nothing and keep on with living society's convention. Starting over would be a lot harder and require more courage.

tressemmes3

Banned
You seem to labour under the impression that looks are as important for women as they are for men. That's not the case. Yup, I have all my hair, but that's irrelevant. I could be bald and score 20 somethings. I'm well aware that there are guys that look better than I do, taller, younger, etc, however, given the abundance of good looking young women that would not really be a problem. Hypergamy exists for a reason.

You also labour under the false impression that I play in the Western Hemisphere. I play in South-east Asia.

If this is winning in life I don't want to know what losing looks like. Visiting mother-in-law sitting at the breakfast table burping incessantly due to a stomach virus she got from the 4 year old, 41 year old wife chattering non-stop to her about child illnesses.

If you're trying to sell me paradise, I can assure you this is not it. Having a wife and children is not the dream it is made out to be.

Seems to me youre modifying your story to not look bad in the whole "im thinking of kicking my 40 yo wife to the curb cos she ugly now" situation you got yourself in here.

And what do you mean you "play" in south east asia? Have you been referring to asian women all this time? 23 yo asians? Come on man, you know better than that. SEA women are reserved for the 3/10 lanky english teachers who can't compete in the west

darknavigator

Robin
Catholic
@ Morgan Alpha

"The problem with the side-chick route is that it does not work. Like the bible says you can not serve two masters"

The French seemed to have figured out how to make it work? :)

"I don't like cheating on a woman anyway"

IMHO cheating (if you can get away with it) is the least worst option as you're not breaking up your family and traumatising your kids.

Seems to me youre modifying your story to not look bad in the whole "im thinking of kicking my 40 yo wife to the curb cos she ugly now" situation you got yourself in here.

And what do you mean you "play" in south east asia? Have you been referring to asian women all this time? 23 yo asians? Come on man, you know better than that. SEA women are reserved for the 3/10 lanky english teachers who can't compete in the west
No, I made clear she's not ugly, was 7.5 and now a 6, it's not full on ugly, still slim. It was not because she is ugly now, its' just what I said, I can see she's deteriorating, even she is slim and takes care of herself. This will only get worse. I am truly terrified of what she will look like at 65, 75. I don't think I can do it then, to be honest. Now it's still more or less bearable, lookswise. But it's not just looks. Her whole character has changed since she had kids. From the fun-loving, laughing, try anything once 19 year old she's become a dour, responsibility stickler who's main concern is the kids. She's become a bit boring.

I know the competition is terrible in Asia, but I have a preference for the Asian of the species, I like slim and tight. They're a lot of fun as well.

Last edited:
@ Morgan Alpha

"The problem with the side-chick route is that it does not work. Like the bible says you can not serve two masters"

The French seemed to have figured out how to make it work? :)

"I don't like cheating on a woman anyway"

IMHO cheating (if you can get away with it) is the least worst option as you're not breaking up your family and traumatising your kids.
I hear what you're saying. The problem with the side chick, if she is really good she will of course also want kids, the full thing, and that's what I mean. Yes, for the short term 1-5 years, it can work, but in the end it's doomed to failure.

You're probably right about cheating vs break-up. Why can't women be more reasonable, surely when they reach a certain age they should let us get another woman on the side. It's only sensible.;)

tressemmes3

Banned
Well, what did you do for the past 20 years when the sex got dull? Since from your words you're implying that you might have been faithful to your wife for this time, and while this is a noble thing to do(and be), us men here know that long term relationship sex is not exactly a rock concert.

You could also speak with your wife and let her know that you feel she has become too preoccupied with your kids and that she needs to enjoy life more like going to gym or hiking or whatever. Or going on vacations. CAREFUL not to push her into wanting to become a slut at old age such as sleeping with the "cute gym instructor"

The sex issue can be fixed by doing sex tourism trips or finding a sugar baby, you say you like asians, well then, you're good to go. See your sugar baby few times per week during day time in order not to rub it in in your wife since she will most likely catch up on it at some point.

It really is that simple. If you blow up your marriage for the 2 week thrill of a tight fun young girl you will regret it forever

tomzestatlu

Kingfisher
Agnostic
When she reaches 75, you will probably be dead by that time.

I understand you struggle, but is there a point of spinning young girls until the end of time? Or what's you endgame?
Seems like instead of solving crisis, you are cowardly running away. New girl will wear off in few months and then you will find another? And then another? I don't know how old are daughters, but girls from such families often end up not in a way anybody at this forum would appreciate.

Also you speak about God. I belong to the minority of forum, who don't belong to any religion, but I can imagine that this is against all the rules, that good believer should follow.

No-Designation Man

Kingfisher
Other Christian
To some of the 'men' in this thread:
There have been bored and entitled married males throughout the bible as well, and such were reprimanded accordingly.

"And this have ye done again, covering the altar of the LORD with tears, with weeping, and with crying out, insomuch that he regardeth not the offering any more, or receiveth it with good will at your hand. Yet ye say, Wherefore? Because the LORD hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou hast dealt treacherously: yet is she thy companion, and the wife of thy covenant. And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth. For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously." - Malachi 2:13-16

"Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered." - 1 Peter 3:7

No-Designation Man

Kingfisher
Other Christian
But it's not just looks. Her whole character has changed since she had kids. From the fun-loving, laughing, try anything once 19 year old she's become a dour, responsibility stickler who's main concern is the kids. She's become a bit boring.

I know the competition is terrible in Asia, but I have a preference for the Asian of the species, I like slim and tight. They're a lot of fun as well.
Hmm. Your words make it sound like she grew as a person and matured, whereas you did not.

Like I said, there is no problem with her at all, loyal, good sex, good cook, good mother, apart from ageing and a strong character change due to raising children which turned out negative for me.
The stress of child management changed her character entirely. Much more headstrong, selfish, unpleasant. Less pleasing.
You've pretty much completely flip-flopped on your overall opinion of your wife in the span of about 24 hours - make up your mind already.

Last edited:

No-Designation Man

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Let the foolishness found in this thread over the last few pages be a good reminder to anyone reading: never engage in contracts of any kind with an 'alpha'-male. They sign on the bottom line, but then whine, cower and look for excuses to renege on commitments when they get bored. And when confronted over their stupidity, they resort to Machiavellian slickness, doublespeak and other disgusting Satan-serving techniques to not only excuse their behaviour, but to make themselves look like a victim of some kind.

Last edited:

BiggNastee

Kingfisher
I hear what you're saying. The problem with the side chick, if she is really good she will of course also want kids, the full thing, and that's what I mean. Yes, for the short term 1-5 years, it can work, but in the end it's doomed to failure.

You're probably right about cheating vs break-up. Why can't women be more reasonable, surely when they reach a certain age they should let us get another woman on the side. It's only sensible.;)
I'd say you're the one not being sensible. Also I think you're on the wrong forum. Also I smell troll. Join date June 29,2021. And you're here trying to justify adultery on a Christian forum. Good luck bud