Have any of you given up on women?

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
The western woman is a fallen woman, not what woman archetype/essence is. We see a deformed warped version of womankind. Woman is best exemplified in perfection by the Virgin Mary, who was completely selfless in nature, loving, and nurturing, etc. Modern women, in contrast, seem to be the most avid foot soldiers for Satan, rabidly worshipping the Luciferian rainbow 666 symbolism everywhere and generally celebrating the fallenness of mankind.

I had bitterness towards women in many respects for this, but it was a bitterness that stemmed from sadness, because I knew what true beauty is in womankind in their fundamental essence. I knew a woman who adheres to God is the most precious and beautiful thing. It is really awe-inspiring in the rare moments when such a nature can be glimpsed even just minutely. A woman with this nature puts all thoughts of lust out the window, and most men would feel such a woman is something to be shielded and protected at all costs. You feel actually humbled when you see such a thing. It has happened a few times in my life but it really moved me. We are so far from this today, where we live in a society with mutual disrespect and mistrust.

So in short, I don't know if it is possible at the moment to find a woman. However, where men go, women follow, and I believe that if enough of us repent and join the church, we can eventually build a world where there is once again harmony and balance between man and woman. Unfortunately, I don't know if that will be possible for us in our lifetimes, but maybe for the future generations it will be.

Solitarius

Robin
Catholic
The western woman is a fallen woman, not what woman archetype/essence is. We see a deformed warped version of womankind. Woman is best exemplified in perfection by the Virgin Mary, who was completely selfless in nature, loving, and nurturing, etc. Modern women, in contrast, seem to be the most avid foot soldiers for Satan, rabidly worshipping the Luciferian rainbow 666 symbolism everywhere and generally celebrating the fallenness of mankind.

I had bitterness towards women in many respects for this, but it was a bitterness that stemmed from sadness, because I knew what true beauty is in womankind in their fundamental essence. I knew a woman who adheres to God is the most precious and beautiful thing. It is really awe-inspiring in the rare moments when such a nature can be glimpsed even just minutely. A woman with this nature puts all thoughts of lust out the window, and most men would feel such a woman is something to be shielded and protected at all costs. You feel actually humbled when you see such a thing. It has happened a few times in my life but it really moved me. We are so far from this today, where we live in a society with mutual disrespect and mistrust.

So in short, I don't know if it is possible at the moment to find a woman. However, where men go, women follow, and I believe that if enough of us repent and join the church, we can eventually build a world where there is once again harmony and balance between man and woman. Unfortunately, I don't know if that will be possible for us in our lifetimes, but maybe for the future generations it will be.
How true this is. I'll never forget the pictures of the disgusting murderous reprobate whores in Ireland & Argentina dancing & celebrating with fiendish glee when their (((masters))) awarded them the "right" to chop up their own unborn children.

scarfaceantonio

Robin
Other Christian

Really excellent post man! Very well put together!
However I wanted to add something to this. A "good" (not damaged) women, who is under (strong) masculine leadership will naturally behave in the way you descriped, radiating that "feminine energy" you described. Sometimes, I guess, its through intimidation from the masculine energy..... which tames them, and they are like a sweet cat. I saw this right now, since the Lockdowns ended how they behave like sweet tamed cats, to guys who picked them up out of the "vacuum". Or I know about a very very nice women, from very good family, christian family.... who fall in deep love with a (muslim)PIMP.... and theres no way to "bring her out"... her father died soonly after.
But we will have to seek deeper, the "true nature" is in the spirit.... and I know these "sweet cats" can scratch very painfull, if it doesnt appeal to their flesh, and really ruthless... and then blaming the other to "cover" what was hidden. This is the deep secret and a door opener for many guys who struggled with women (to seek the deeper layer), seing whats behind the nice "fassade". I dont blame them for anything, they just do what they are programmed to do (fallen nature).... and the end of that path is heaviness.
Our job as christians is to yoke with the daughters of GOD, who in the inside are different... or bring the lost to the LORD. But its difficult,... guys with meakness, self-conscience, .... who are unplugged, whom GOD calls, they dont appeal to their flesh..... and oftentimes have deep wounds and are stripped off by their masculine energy (by Satans devices), which makes it even harder.
I, myself for example,.... I am so aware about things, that they literally can read my thoughts and find the smallest point of weakness or doubt... and thats where they will shout fire at, with great power like a dragon.
We are really in "trouble"..... but the information we gained is like gold. At least we can pass the torch to the next generation, who has maybe more (sex) drive and win territory to the LORD. We will see, but I think in the gender dynamics is spritual battle involved.... I mean think about it, Satan of course doesnt want GODs people to multiply.

Alexander_English

Banned
Protestant
I'm not running away. I'm staying. For now. But I'm sorry, if the woman's looks deteriorate to such an extent, if the character goes south, to such an extent that you can't bear it I'm not staying. I've seen older guys ironing at home, with a woman that looks right out of a horror show. I'm not going that route. I'd rather try with another one or try something else. Of course this is all against the "the rules", but if the rules will mean I'll end up with a crumpled 55, 65 year old woman who is selfish, bitter and less eager to please, then why would I stick to those rules? Most men who have options don't.

Since you're aware what you're talking about is against "the rules," which I assume you mean the clear commandments of the Lord, I am wondering if you are a Christian? If so you should rely more on following God, and less on following the world. You should also attach more importance to at least trying to follow what He says, and even if you can't, at least acknowledging that His way is correct and that you need His help. If not, you are well on the way to becoming reprobate (calling good bad, and bad good) and that's not where you want to be.

I'm not saying this because I'm good, I'm saying it because you're miserable. There is a way out, which you are already aware of, you have just lost faith in it. What do you have to lose at this point? Looking for happiness in women has led you nowhere except hell on earth. Why continue on that path?

No-Designation Man

Kingfisher
Other Christian
How true this is. I'll never forget the pictures of the disgusting murderous reprobate whores in Ireland & Argentina dancing & celebrating with fiendish glee when their (((masters))) awarded them the "right" to chop up their own unborn children.
I remember that news video of which you speak; disgusting indeed. However, don't forget all the 'men' that were celebrating alongside those "whores". In addition, the 'alpha-males'™ who bang these 'things' (whether that results in knocking them up, or not) have just as much divine rage directed against them for their bloodguilt incurred due to indulging the "whores".

No-Designation Man

Kingfisher
Other Christian

Heartfelt post here^ that merits a repeat.

The only thing I would 'correct' is that we are facing a warped version of people. I believe that sometimes there's a tendency to focus on women more (I admit my own failure in this regard), as none of us here care about being in a relationship/marriage with another man.

While feminism has the "Women angels/men demons" narrative, a counter-narrative of "Men angels/women demons" isn't productive either (Not that I'm trying to accuse you of this, DQ.)

Just a reminder for all of us, that the situation is bad for everyone trying to live by righteous principles. We're all getting pounded on by Satan's world, and Godly women are getting quite bashed around as well.

elkokun

Sparrow
Catholic
It is really awe-inspiring in the rare moments when such a nature can be glimpsed even just minutely. A woman with this nature puts all thoughts of lust out the window, and most men would feel such a woman is something to be shielded and protected at all costs. You feel actually humbled when you see such a thing. It has happened a few times in my life but it really moved me. We are so far from this today, where we live in a society with mutual disrespect and mistrust.
The closest I feel that is when I see a nun in real life or in a youtube video

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Happened to me once while traveling abroad. I was a naive young kid basically, and seeing the truth absolutely floored me. I will never forget that experience. I could never interact with society the same after this, because every moment was just recognition of how warped and perverse things were. I even tried to explain this to people, but they considered me "judgmental." I was not accepting their sins so they thought I was hateful. I basically gave up trying to communicate to people. It's not worth it. There is a strong rejection of the truth in this world.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
There is a strong rejection of the truth in this world.
This is the quickest way to describe the spirit of the age.

Yes, other ages have had this, but we actually have had a proper civilizational knowledge for a long time, so it's not like trying to get pagans to accept a new reality; rather, people who should know better are actively rejecting what is good and true.

It is interesting to note also that most sins tend to be a "good thing gone too far". I can't help but think that Christianity, which did so much for women, was the linchpin for the madness in many ways - not to blame of course but you see the point. You can't even shake most modern christians to wake up about how far and ridiculous this has gone, the culture and fear of PC has hobbled them so. What an irony. A good encapsulation of this would be just how far we've come to be abused by a common piece of advice, which is just as sad as it is pathetic: "happy wife, happy life".

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
This is the quickest way to describe the spirit of the age.

Yes, other ages have had this, but we actually have had a proper civilizational knowledge for a long time, so it's not like trying to get pagans to accept a new reality; rather, people who should know better are actively rejecting what is good and true.

It is interesting to note also that most sins tend to be a "good thing gone too far". I can't help but think that Christianity, which did so much for women, was the linchpin for the madness in many ways - not to blame of course but you see the point. You can't even shake most modern christians to wake up about how far and ridiculous this has gone, the culture and fear of PC has hobbled them so. What an irony. A good encapsulation of this would be just how far we've come to be abused by a common piece of advice, which is just as sad as it is pathetic: "happy wife, happy life".
I think the corruption of certain institutions had a big influence in this. Woman's suffrage and the 1920's feminism movement was most likely prodded on by the Rockefeller's and others who wanted to start their corruption of women and the family. Women are carrying on the torch of Rockefeller's legacy. Whereas before they might have been unwitting victims of a sinister plot, they are now avid warriors for the depopulation and new world order regime.

In many ways we are going through a repetition of the 1920's, actually.

Rockefeller and other scientists obviously had a hand in the Spanish Flu at the tail end of WWI. The following years after the war, Rockefeller promoted a depopulation program that began endorsing feminism, abortion (Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood), other means of voluntary birth control, and new involuntary birth control measures, like forced sterilization and eugenics. Rockefeller et al. also started using surreptitious means of reducing the populations by spiking the water supplies with various chemicals that distorted hormonal profiles of the population, reducing fertility, creating cancers and other conditions, etc.

What followed the Spanish flu was the Great Depression, and what followed that was WWII. So if we are going to extrapolate to our current times, we might expect a financial crisis in addition to world war 3. I think this is what they want to happen, so they are playing cards they have already used in the past. It worked last time so they intend on following a similar playbook, with different players involved.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
What followed the Spanish flu was the Great Depression, and what followed that was WWII. So if we are going to extrapolate to our current times, we might expect a financial crisis in addition to world war 3. I think this is what they want to happen, so they are playing cards they have already used in the past. It worked last time so they intend on following a similar playbook, with different players involved.
I think this is accurate, it will repeat more than rhyme, even. Yes.

When I was eight, there was a nun from France who came to Alaska, and she was one of the most lovely young women I have ever gazed my eyes upon. She was a spellbinding beauty with red hair and mesmerizing eyes. I suspect she could have had a powerhouse modeling career! And I remember some people saying "what a waste!" But I felt, even then, that she was following her heart and pursuing a life of service to others and God. Yes, I was an eight year-old boy with a respectful crush...

85 is very doable, my old man is 81 and looks 64, only had a hip issue.

That's exactly my point though, if you want to enjoy attractive, fun, young women, you need to check out at some point. If you look around you anyone can do it, who has the financial means, is doing it, Bill Gates, Bezos etc, any guy who can afford it ditches the ancient wife and chooses a newer model. Are women really bearable when they go past 55? I have serious doubts about that man. I'm terrified. I'm barely holding on now, she's 41, still slim, still has sex, but I'd be lying if I said the looks are still the same as when she was 19. There's a huge difference. There's a huge difference in her attitude, character, behaviour, it's all harsher, less eager to please, more selfish. It's still just about bearable now, but I don't know if I can hang on until 55 or past that age.

This is what I'm saying, there is no endgame. The only option is to start with a younger, more attractive, fun woman, who will want everything the previous one wanted, children, marriage. Or you end up as a bitter wasted old man sitting in a Bar in Thailand picking up women who only want you for the money. It's not like we will not hit the wall ourselves, 65, at the very latest. Okay, if you're Don Maclean or a billionaire you'll still have 27 year olds but you won't know if they like you or your cash.

I'm not running away. I'm staying. For now. But I'm sorry, if the woman's looks deteriorate to such an extent, if the character goes south, to such an extent that you can't bear it I'm not staying. I've seen older guys ironing at home, with a woman that looks right out of a horror show. I'm not going that route. I'd rather try with another one or try something else. Of course this is all against the "the rules", but if the rules will mean I'll end up with a crumpled 55, 65 year old woman who is selfish, bitter and less eager to please, then why would I stick to those rules? Most men who have options don't. God, I am sounding like a thot. But I'm telling you, family is no guarantee for happiness.

I understand where MorganAlpha is coming from with his posts about the staleness and frustration that can slowly seep into and poison a long-term relationship. It is a hard thing! But for a western guy in the third world SE Asia, it is a much harder thing! In a sense me being in the Philippines, is sort of comparable to being an attractive young woman back in America, because there are so many options/beautiful and interested potential partners, even for an ordinary looking middle aged white guy. Back in America I was often basically ignored by women, and had to work hard to get female attention, but here, it is quite the opposite. I can humbly say that I have resisted temptation, and have been with my partner for several years now. She realizes this is the case, and it helps to keep her loyal, but also makes her a bit unstable with jealousy. And of course if we relocated to America, the tables would powerfully turn against me.

Years ago, I knew this beautiful woman in her early fifties, who looked like a tall version of Dolly Parton, who I became good friend with, as we both worked at a job where we had lots of time to talk. She and her husband were devout Christians, but they had not always been this way. My work friend told me that at a certain point their marriage was so painfully boring and frustrating that they both recognized that they had to do something drastic to save it. And so they narrowed their options down to either becoming sex swingers, for exciting carnal pleasures, or becoming born again Christians, and loyally serving God in an old school Pentecostal denomination, which was their mutual background. Well, they chose Christ, and she said that saved their marriage and reinvigorated their relationship. And she explained that the routine actions of being a Christian- the daily reading scripture together, praying as a couple at the start and end of each day, attending weekly Bible study and Sunday services at their church, paying tithing, fasting, serving others/volunteering, made a big difference by bringing in the spirit of God to their relationship, and fending off poisonous selfishness.

MorganAlpha, do you and your wife attend church as a couple? Do you pray and read scripture together? It is not a magic cure for your marital problems, but it may help your relationship to a surprising degree. And I do have empathy for your difficulties, because you are in a tough situation. I hope things can be healed, but if not, staying in a bad situation is not good, unless there are children, and then efforts need to be redoubled for their sake.

RichardCranium

Sparrow
Agnostic
I recently found out my ex got married. I knew she was engaged but to hear it was a big blow. We really don't keep in touch but I had emailed her to let her know my mom had passed away and she informed me. Just hard to hear that she's with someone that can give her everything I couldn't and I'm just a distant memory.

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I recently found out my ex got married. I knew she was engaged but to hear it was a big blow. We really don't keep in touch but I had emailed her to let her know my mom had passed away and she informed me. Just hard to hear that she's with someone that can give her everything I couldn't and I'm just a distant memory.
I’ve had a big problem the last 5 or so years with wallowing in my past. I have tons of regret relating to past girlfriends, and my many failed attempts and lost opportunities with women. The thing that helps me move forward is accepting that even if I had changed the outcomes of particular actions or events, the fact remains I was too blue pilled, not a big enough man to be the boyfriend/husband they wanted. So while there were things I could have changed on the fly back then, I was simply too immature to overcome all the shit tests and hurdles that surely would have come down the line. I think we tend to think of things in terms of diverging timelines, like if you didn’t make this one mistake, everything would have worked out. In my case, I failed to man up and chase a girl of my dreams, and waited for “things to happen”, because I thought I had the luxury of time. Sure, maybe we could have had something if I had done otherwise, but that same low-T weakness would have easily been revealed again and again otherwise. Maybe your case is different, but accepting the fact I was too broken in my past, has been somewhat helpful in moving forward.

Early Bird

Woodpecker
Catholic
I’ve had a big problem the last 5 or so years with wallowing in my past. I have tons of regret relating to past girlfriends, and my many failed attempts and lost opportunities with women. The thing that helps me move forward is accepting that even if I had changed the outcomes of particular actions or events, the fact remains I was too blue pilled, not a big enough man to be the boyfriend/husband they wanted. So while there were things I could have changed on the fly back then, I was simply too immature to overcome all the shit tests and hurdles that surely would have come down the line. I think we tend to think of things in terms of diverging timelines, like if you didn’t make this one mistake, everything would have worked out. In my case, I failed to man up and chase a girl of my dreams, and waited for “things to happen”, because I thought I had the luxury of time. Sure, maybe we could have had something if I had done otherwise, but that same low-T weakness would have easily been revealed again and again otherwise. Maybe your case is different, but accepting the fact I was too broken in my past, has been somewhat helpful in moving forward.
“but accepting the fact I was too broken in my past, has been somewhat helpful in moving forward.”

I would wager it has been way more helpful than you might realize.

The only way out is through. Congrats on both manning up and having the courage to be this honest with yourself.

RichardCranium

Sparrow
Agnostic
It is/was a bit different. I basically bring nothing to the table and after many years by myself I somehow stumbled across someone that I thought accepted me, flaws and all. It worked for a while but at some point Briffault's Law kicked in and I was dismissed. A chance meeting with a stranger led to a marriage. It was long after she broke it off with me so I wasn't monkey-branched. I'm basically a loser in all aspects so it wasn't a surprise but it will always hurt.

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian
“but accepting the fact I was too broken in my past, has been somewhat helpful in moving forward.”

I would wager it has been way more helpful than you might realize.

The only way out is through. Congrats on both manning up and having the courage to be this honest with yourself.
Thanks. This forum has been invaluable, but I admit I still struggle falling back into negative thinking and old habits. Another thing that helps, is if you have some young men around you that you can influence. That way, you can at least find some purpose and productivity from the mistakes you’ve made in the past.

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian
It is/was a bit different. I basically bring nothing to the table and after many years by myself I somehow stumbled across someone that I thought accepted me, flaws and all. It worked for a while but at some point Briffault's Law kicked in and I was dismissed. A chance meeting with a stranger led to a marriage. It was long after she broke it off with me so I wasn't monkey-branched. I'm basically a loser in all aspects so it wasn't a surprise but it will always hurt.
Doesn’t sound that different. I had the blue pill mentality instilled by a single mother. I always just thought I’d find a girl I “click” with, and I didn’t need to display any type of masculinity or leadership in an “equal” relationship. Sadly, despite having red pill friends, none of it really started clicking until my 30s. Don’t feel bad, I’m in my late 30s and I don’t have much to show for it outside some respectable crypto and a 401k.

RichardCranium

Sparrow
Agnostic
Doesn’t sound that different. I had the blue pill mentality instilled by a single mother. I always just thought I’d find a girl I “click” with, and I didn’t need to display any type of masculinity or leadership in an “equal” relationship. Sadly, despite having red pill friends, none of it really started clicking until my 30s. Don’t feel bad, I’m in my late 30s and I don’t have much to show for it outside some respectable crypto and a 401k.
At least you have a little something. I got red-pilled a long time ago but I have the triple-whammy of short, ugly and poor. Anyone I would want can do better than me. I'm mid-50's now and don't have a pot to pee in or a window to throw it out of.