Have any of you given up on women?

John777

Sparrow
Protestant
This is not true. Having a better relationship with God is not going to take away a person's loneliness and the need for someone to fill that void.

I disagree, but admire you for admitting how much you personally need a woman.

Could this be extended to anything? "Having a better relationship with God will not take away my need for..." any thing you're attached to. What if you just can't get that thing anymore? Will you just accept being miserable forever?

You seem resigned to being unhappy and in need of what you don't have. That seems like a heavy burden. "Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest," Jesus said. He wasn't speaking only to those people who already had all the worldly things they wanted.

Cavalier

Kingfisher
Orthodox

Could this be extended to anything? "Having a better relationship with God will not take away my need for..." any thing you're attached to. What if you just can't get that thing anymore? Will you just accept being miserable forever?

You seem resigned to being unhappy and in need of what you don't have. That seems like a heavy burden. "Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest," Jesus said. He wasn't speaking only to those people who already had all the worldly things they wanted.
Having a better relationship with God will not take away my need for water? food? air to breath? So some things are necessary regardless. I don’t know if I put having a woman in that category but the need to be married is not just a trivial something. Of course if one can not find a wife it is best to accept that and realize that if it is God’s will a wife will be found.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant

The same is true for people with amputations, orphaned street children in third world cities, etc.

This answer is a little too callous. The urge to have a wife and family is pretty fundamental, and most recognize it as a Godly pursuit. There are things that people want in life, which are a major privation to live without.

I know God can provide comfort to the suffering, but that's not to say they should write off their loss with ease.

Last edited:

vstk

Robin
Catholic
I think the need for human companionship is fundamental, and for the vast majority of us, that means having a family. Going through life on your own is often lonely and painful.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

John777

Sparrow
Protestant
The same is true for people with amputations, orphaned street children in third world cities, etc.

This answer is a little too callous. The urge to have a wife and family is pretty fundamental, and most recognize it as a Godly pursuit. There are things that people want in life, which are a major privation to live without.

I know God can provide comfort to the suffering, but that's not to say they should write off their loss with ease.

You're probably right about me being too callous. You're not the first to point it out, so I'll try to be more aware of it.

When I can't get something I want, I tend to force myself to despise it a little to help not care about it as much. "Love nothing in the world" and similar sayings of Christ help with this. But, I can see how this could be insensitive to say to someone else.

I do remember periods of time in my life when I thought I absolutely needed a woman, and would be a total failure and completely lost if I didn't find a woman. Needless to say, those were miserable times.

Now what if, through desperation for a woman, a man gets himself a terrible woman who hates him and makes his life hell on earth? Now, he still doesn't have the happy family and loving woman he wanted, but now he's being driven insane every day. So, see where desperation gets you. And we can say "do it with the guidance of your elders, your family, etc." but if one is blinded by desperation he's going to get himself in trouble regardless of how much good advice he receives.

Last edited:

Stoyan

Pelican
Orthodox
Most women I know are vaccinated. It was already difficult to find a virgin, now find an unvaccinated virgin; at this point, I don't care. Whenever I meet a girl I say whatever comes to mind, and guess what? Only unvaccinated girls respond positively, those have either a low bodycount or are virgins.
That's by far the biggest problem when it comes to the question of finding a good young woman for starting a family. Where to find a girl who is unvaccinated and a virgin?! These are just basic criterias. And then there are also personality qualities, religious/cultural attitudes and values as well to be considered.

The question is, where have all the good women gone? Why does it have to be so hard to find a good wife these days? Especially since I want to preserve my culture to the next generation.

So I'm starting to getting black pilled about this.

paellamaster

Pigeon
Orthodox
That's by far the biggest problem when it comes to the question of finding a good young woman for starting a family. Where to find a girl who is unvaccinated and a virgin?! These are just basic criterias. And then there are also personality qualities, religious/cultural attitudes and values as well to be considered.

The question is, where have all the good women gone? Why does it have to be so hard to find a good wife these days? Especially since I want to preserve my culture to the next generation.

So I'm starting to getting black pilled about this.
You mentioned previously meeting an Orthodox girl in your college's cafeteria, right? At that time you weren't in the right state of mind to get her number etc. That's fine, lesson learned.

If it should happen again, it will happen again.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
With all the consequences of how the system is set up against men you must be out of your mind to marry a Western woman. It's literally a sword of Damocles dangling over your head. Moreover, she'll give you nothing in return besides hostility, competition, nagging, headaches, constant conflict seeking, uncooperation and total delusion. Unless it's a strongly religious marriage with extreme long term (1 year plus) vetting and an extremely low chance of ending in divorce due to e.g. environmental factors, it's the biggest risk I can imagine for a man to take in modern society. It really hurts me to see the unrighteousness that happens against men who get destroyed in court, just because they were too nice and too good of a person in their hearts not to spot the obvious risks. Men get punished severely nowadays for loving idealistically, whereas the female perspective of loving opportunistically is awarded in all regards. That's a decentralized sexual marketplace. When women win everyone loses, the man, the children and last but not least herself, as she winning power in a relationship is a mere test for the man to withstand that. When men win and a healthy, Godly, logical hierarchical system is created, everyone wins. It's incredibly sad that most men won't know what living as a man is, nor that most women will not know what living as a woman is. Masculinity in men and femininity in women will be rare commodities in the future, and for those who can afford it they'll be a delicasy.

Maddox

Kingfisher
Protestant
It's incredibly sad that most men won't know what living as a man is, nor that most women will not know what living as a woman is.

I'm jealous of men who were lucky enough to have lived in previous times. I was watching The Seven Year Itch with Marilyn Monroe the other night and she came across as so feminine, sweet, and playful. Such a stark change to the average personality of American women these days.

It makes me so angry that these Satanists have driven all of those wonderful qualities out of girls and replaced them with anger, defiance, and snark.

aeroektar

Pelican
Where I am in a beautiful lush mountainous region of the east coast is unfortunately not a good environment for a transient (up to this point) man my age (mid 30s) to find a good life long partner. I'd love to settle here but I have no desire to settle with whats available to me. I can meet women here but most are 30+, have kids, tattoos, atheist, openly satanic, thots, multiple sexual partners, extremely vain and materialistic, left leaning, etc. Often the women here that are single and dating are a combination of all of those things. Good women get into relationships young or up and leave for the city where they often get corrupted. Urban ethnic enclaves of conservative first generation immigrants would be the best place to find good women, but I have no interest in urban areas of the US. Period.

It's a huge contrast to many other places outside of the west where I can walk out my door and cross paths with dozens of young, slim, healthy, conservative, naturally beautiful, god fearing women every day. And in an environment that isn't trying to discourage them from remaining that way. I want to settle with one good woman and raise a family but being surrounded by so many good women, so much feminine beauty is good for a mans psyche.

I plan on leaving later this year. The way things are going it's just getting worse and none of the underlying issues are being addressed. Even in rural America I see the rainbow tranny flag on farm houses. It's disgusting. The west is an inversion of gods natural order.

Last edited:

earam8778

Banned
Catholic
To give up in something means that you previously had faith in that one thing, right? Well i've never had faith in women, and I don't think we should have faith any person or thing. Yes I want a family, but DEUS VULT.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
I'm jealous of men who were lucky enough to have lived in previous times. I was watching The Seven Year Itch with Marilyn Monroe the other night and she came across as so feminine, sweet, and playful. Such a stark change to the average personality of American women these days.

It makes me so angry that these Satanists have driven all of those wonderful qualities out of girls and replaced them with anger, defiance, and snark.
Yes, Satan set up the system in a way that it's women vs men instead of women and men. It's frankly the smartest thing he did to keep it a stack with you, for if you destroy that intimate relationship and turn men/women around, you really can create a situation where the foundation is so damaged that you can easily take down the house. Fair play to Satan on this one, I mean it takes quite something to arrange an entire civilization and every of its institution in lockstep 1000% to that goal. This forces us to discern reality. I think that in modern day youngsters growing up must crash in their 20s, whether men or women. If you don't see that you're living in a swamp of lies by age 30 it's going to be tough to turn around, as with any real life experience it becomes beyond obvious.

Where I am in a beautiful lush mountainous region of the east coast is unfortunately not a good environment for a transient (up to this point) man my age (mid 30s) to find a good life long partner. I'd love to settle here but I have no desire to settle with whats available to me. I can meet women here but most are 30+, have kids, tattoos, atheist, openly satanic, thots, multiple sexual partners, extremely vain and materialistic, left leaning, etc. Often the women here that are single and dating are a combination of all of those things. Good women get into relationships young or up and leave for the city where they often get corrupted. Urban ethnic enclaves of conservative first generation immigrants would be the best place to find good women, but I have no interest in urban areas of the US. Period.

It's a huge contrast to many other places outside of the west where I can walk out my door and cross paths with dozens of young, slim, healthy, conservative, naturally beautiful, god fearing women every day. And in an environment that isn't trying to discourage them from remaining that way. I want to settle with one good woman and raise a family but being surrounded by so many good women, so much feminine beauty is good for a mans psyche.

I plan on leaving later this year. The way things are going it's just getting worse and none of the underlying issues are being addressed. Even in rural America I see the rainbow tranny flag on farm houses. It's disgusting. The west is an inversion of gods natural order.

I met my traditional Catholic wife in a big city. You never know what God has in store for you.

rodion

Pigeon
Orthodox
I struggle a lot with feeling blackpilled about women. I remember on my tinder days that very attractive women seemed to have this low-key attitude that they already hate you and get a kick out of rolling their eyes and putting you down. Being honest with myself I’m just not high status enough to break through, and nor would I wish to.

But I think womens natural instinct is to submit to and follow a man. Many people have probably had similar experiences to me when dating in our pre-Christian lives. You meet a girl who subscribes to all the correct progressive opinions, but after you’ve picked her up and shown her a good time in bed they’re like, “why yes rodion! Wood is an odd choice of material for doors on a gas chamber!”

Flippancy aside, there’s some truth to “political views = whoever I am dating” with women and I feel like being absolutely uncompromising could result in meeting a girl who is willing to convert and follow you. Particularly as clown world accelerates.

Given the life I’ve lead, expecting a cradle orthodox virgin is absurd.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I always wondered if everyone took this sentiment seriously as if all these people here or elsewhere acted like this was some requirement, or it even was possible with few exceptions. I think most guys just want a commitment to be worth it to them, meaning some youth and limited headaches.

teodort

Chicken
Orthodox
I struggle a lot with feeling blackpilled about women. I remember on my tinder days that very attractive women seemed to have this low-key attitude that they already hate you and get a kick out of rolling their eyes and putting you down. Being honest with myself I’m just not high status enough to break through, and nor would I wish to.

But I think womens natural instinct is to submit to and follow a man. Many people have probably had similar experiences to me when dating in our pre-Christian lives. You meet a girl who subscribes to all the correct progressive opinions, but after you’ve picked her up and shown her a good time in bed they’re like, “why yes rodion! Wood is an odd choice of material for doors on a gas chamber!”

Flippancy aside, there’s some truth to “political views = whoever I am dating” with women and I feel like being absolutely uncompromising could result in meeting a girl who is willing to convert and follow you. Particularly as clown world accelerates.

Not really. Women don't want naturally to submit, so that's why Apostle Paul instructs them to do exactly that, since this is what is difficult yet therapeutic to them. Reversely, he instructs us men to take the lead and be the head since we tend to avoid responsibility altogether, preferring to either stay alone or care only about any other concept except for the relationship with the woman, just like Adam did.

All in all, you don't instruct a fish to swim. It does that on its own. Instructions and directions are given to those in need of them.

Solitarius

Robin
Catholic
What is the meaning of this? Are you mocking the idea conveyed in what you quoted? If so there are myriads of Saints that contradict the idea that man must of necessity be a filthy disgusting worthless pig that cannot escape the slavery of lust, for as the Holy Scripture says, with God all things are possible.

wiseman

Banned
Other Christian
Ooooohh boy. If I had posted this thread while this was still a PUA forum, I could expect what the replies would be. But given the conversion and the events of the past year, I think this topic would be approached more somberly.

Late 2019, I had grown deeper in my devotional life. I prayed my Rosary with the intention that I would find a suitable helpmeet and wouldn't you know it, I found one!

The courtship lasted eight weeks. Providentially, it ended days before the inauguration of VirusRegime.

I wasn't bothered by that "breakup" as I have been for others as my priorities changed to improving my relationship with God, should I die or get persecuted in the coming months. I saw the world we live in as a charade and thought the best way to secure my salvation was to spend the rest of my life in repentance.

That said, I did manage to meet women and even got a date late last year. But my limited social skills completely fell apart after months of virtual incarceration and my views regarding VirusRegime put me in the fringes of society.

Worse, thinking too much about women caused me to lapse into sins of impurity.

Because time horizons are so limited and our world seems to be sprinting towards hell, it almost feels like women are an impediment to salvation. Anyone else feel the same?
im serious that you should turn this into a comedy movie. can you write? really. try.

beyond that, you have a long way to go, if you are going to survive.
Ooooohh boy. If I had posted this thread while this was still a PUA forum, I could expect what the replies would be. But given the conversion and the events of the past year, I think this topic would be approached more somberly.

Late 2019, I had grown deeper in my devotional life. I prayed my Rosary with the intention that I would find a suitable helpmeet and wouldn't you know it, I found one!

The courtship lasted eight weeks. Providentially, it ended days before the inauguration of VirusRegime.

I wasn't bothered by that "breakup" as I have been for others as my priorities changed to improving my relationship with God, should I die or get persecuted in the coming months. I saw the world we live in as a charade and thought the best way to secure my salvation was to spend the rest of my life in repentance.

That said, I did manage to meet women and even got a date late last year. But my limited social skills completely fell apart after months of virtual incarceration and my views regarding VirusRegime put me in the fringes of society.

Worse, thinking too much about women caused me to lapse into sins of impurity.

Because time horizons are so limited and our world seems to be sprinting towards hell, it almost feels like women are an impediment to salvation. Anyone else feel the same?
i hope you can write comedy. try. youll be rich.

beyond that, man up. know what youve got in your arsenal. know what you need. get busy. IMPROVE YOURSELF. WORK SMART. grow..
become the best you can be. IT TAKES A LIFETIME. dont be lazy.

forget the developed world. get your money and get out. asap. the women there dont need you.
hurry up while the 3rd world still exists.

i just married the best wife on earth in central america. im 63. she is 22. this is for love. its real.

this is a miracle from Heaven. im sure.

there just arent any women available in the developed world.

get out, buddy.

pray and leave

live. love.

become strong, dude.

cheers!