Have any of you given up on women?

wiseman

Banned
Other Christian
What is the meaning of this? Are you mocking the idea conveyed in what you quoted? If so there are myriads of Saints that contradict the idea that man must of necessity be a filthy disgusting worthless pig that cannot escape the slavery of lust, for as the Holy Scripture says, with God all things are possible.
God did not design all men to be loners. nothing wrong with that. i was recently alone in the desert 1 yr. praying. lonely. sad.. depressed. i moved to central america. now im happy, serving my new family and God. pure joy. some men can handle the desert. some cant. ask the apostle paul. cheers! and good for you, if you are as strong as it appears. big respect.

Solitarius

Robin
Catholic
No, I'm weak as water; it is by God's grace alone that I have, do or know any good thing. I pray that all men will correspond with His grace & be brought to the True Faith that they may be saved.

William Faulkner

Woodpecker
Orthodox
The vast majority on this forum understand that we are witnessing a level of evil these days which turns it's head at certain points throughout the history of mankind. Having a wife that understands this is a blessing. Having a wife that understands this AND is capable of openly discussing it is extremely rare from what I have witnessed and discussions that I have had. If there are any women reading this that do openly discuss the times we are living through - I applaud you. I pray that more women will gain the mental fortitude to openly discuss what we are witnessing. Those that are looking for a wife should feel blessed in that you have the ability to talk about these things while courting a potential wife.

Last edited:

teodort

Chicken
Orthodox
The vast majority on this forum understand that we are witnessing a level of evil these days which turns it's head at certain points throughout the history of mankind. Having a wife that understands this is a blessing. Having a wife that understands this AND is capable of openly discussing it is extremely rare from what I have witnessed and discussions that I have had. If there are any women reading this that do openly discuss the times we are living through - I applaud you. I pray that more women will gain the mental fortitude to openly discuss what we are witnessing. Those that are looking for a wife should feel blessed in that you have the ability to talk about these things while courting a potential wife.
Exactly. I firmly believe that these last two years incorporated this blessing. It was a huge social experiment with many facets, so it can be gracefuly used as a sanity check for any potential spouse. Before that, one could only get a blurred grasp of the other person, still missing a large scale global experiment which everyone has to make certain choices, sacrifices, and take a stance which reveals the soul's position, so now that we went through it, it's the go-to signifier of how this person chose to navigate through such a situation, showing their true colors and making one's already hard decision, a bit easier.

Usual examples are : "...well, lockdowns might be harsh but they are a needed measure when the situation gets bad", or "...Everything will go back to normal...", or "...it's just a vaccine...".

Then, spiritual blindess becomes quite evident, and "unequally yoked" gets all more clear and true.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
forget the developed world. get your money and get out. asap. the women there dont need you.
hurry up while the 3rd world still exists.
This forum in a nutshell. Of course, it's true. Most truths in the world are uncomfortable, and selection pressure on women (largely M:F ratio being low) is the only thing that creates their need for men, the uncomfortable truth. Oh, one exception, I forgot - they "need" you all of a sudden as they approach the wall/40/have nothing to contribute anymore.

wiseman

Banned
Other Christian
This forum in a nutshell. Of course, it's true. Most truths in the world are uncomfortable, and selection pressure on women (largely M:F ratio being low) is the only thing that creates their need for men, the uncomfortable truth. Oh, one exception, I forgot - they "need" you all of a sudden as they approach the wall/40/have nothing to contribute anymore.
nice you know all this. time for solutions...

wiseman

Banned
Other Christian
Not really. Women don't want naturally to submit, so that's why Apostle Paul instructs them to do exactly that, since this is what is difficult yet therapeutic to them. Reversely, he instructs us men to take the lead and be the head since we tend to avoid responsibility altogether, preferring to either stay alone or care only about any other concept except for the relationship with the woman, just like Adam did.

All in all, you don't instruct a fish to swim. It does that on its own. Instructions and directions are given to those in need of them.
no woman needs you, friend. forget all this stuff you are focusing on. waste of time. get strong. really strong. forget the developed world. build you power...and your account....most humans are aethiests now. roosh knows all this. ive explained all this. men have needs. get strong or go home. fight or die. every man must. try to make rules to change things back to put men in charge too.

teodort

Chicken
Orthodox
no woman needs you, friend. forget all this stuff you are focusing on. waste of time. get strong. really strong. forget the developed world. build you power...and your account....most humans are aethiests now. roosh knows all this. ive explained all this. men have needs. get strong or go home. fight or die. every man must. try to make rules to change things back to put men in charge too.
How can you get strong without God?
How can man set the rules when he is not a creator?
Yes, there are many atheists, so what?

wiseman

Banned
Other Christian
hey....im posting here because im a man and i care ...all you guys are important to me.....im 63....you poor young guys never experienced a world where men were strong....YOU GUYS ARE TRYING TO UNDERSTAND IT...I APPLAUD YOU....YOU WILL GET THERE.

but time is short...you are wasting precious time...its your life...you must focus on survival....the solucions.... painful things you must do now...its nice to understand whats up. ok...

BUT YOUR LIVES ARE IN JEAPARDY.
that affects you...God brought me my wife recently...in nicaragua...i believe that...there is no " without God". God allowed things to get to where they are at. ...BUT HELLO????? Im in nicaragua.... and you guys are not....my belief is that you will not find live in the developed world...not without 5 million...really.

wiseman

Banned
Other Christian
hey....im posting here because im a man and i care ...all you guys are important to me.....im 63....you poor young guys never experienced a world where men were strong....YOU GUYS ARE TRYING TO UNDERSTAND IT...I APPLAUD YOU....YOU WILL GET THERE.

but time is short...you are wasting precious time...its your life...you must focus on survival....the solucions.... painful things you must do now...its nice to understand whats up. ok...

BUT YOUR LIVES ARE IN JEAPARDY.

that affects you...God brought me my wife recently...in nicaragua...i believe that...there is no " without God". God allowed things to get to where they are at. ...BUT HELLO????? Im in nicaragua.... and you guys are not....my belief is that you will not find live in the developed world...not without 5 million...really.
YOU WILL NOT FIND LOVE, I MEAN....YOU MUST BUILD YOUR POWER AND LIVE WHERE THE FEW REMAINING GREAT ( Godly) women are....the 3rd world. accept it....PLEASE... or simply crawl into your hole and die...

wiseman

Banned
Other Christian
this post is for all men who have no love and no wife: dont waste time complaining. ...take immediate action...pray...yes. i do. and i believe that God gave me my magnificent wife...HERE...IN NICARAGUA....GOD IS STILL BLESSING MEN IN NICARAGUA....I KNOW THAT FOR SURE....TIME TO TAKE ACTION. UNDERSTAND THE TRUTHS AND GET BUSY...AVOID THE COMPETITION AND MOVE FOREWARD. ( A FOOTBALL GAME). .

wiseman

Banned
Other Christian
YOU WILL NOT FIND LOVE, I MEAN....YOU MUST BUILD YOUR POWER AND LIVE WHERE THE FEW REMAINING GREAT ( Godly) women are....the 3rd world. accept it....PLEASE... or simply crawl into your hole and die...
to all men: roosh has known all this forever....get strong or die. and i add: " avoid competition". GO TO WHERE OTHER MEN DONT DARE...

FOOTBALL GAME: GET SUPER STRONG AND RUN WHERE THE OTHER MEN ARE NOT AT....

wiseman

Banned
Other Christian
Managua seems like a horrible place to live in. Not sure I'd pay that price for a wife.
Maybe Granada or Leon.
now we are getting somewhere. good man. who is posting on the forum? powerful men or weak me? answer: weak men. A POWERFUL MAN HAS NO NEED TO SEEK HELP ON ANY FORUM. HE RUNS THE FORUM.

AVOID THE COMPETITION. a weak man must employ that tactic. managua is tough. great! more available wives. get it? yes, its hell. so what? man up. you want a great wife or not? or venezuela. you may die. but with a beautiful , amasing wife. any 3rd world country... accept it now.

no? ok... TAKE A VOW OF CELEBACY. THE WOMEN OF THE EARTH DONT CARE.

THEY NEED YOU IN the 3rd world.

get it straight or give up.

vstk

Robin
Catholic
I would not consider having a wife if not for having children. And I would not want to impose a hellish environment on my children. Not sure how that makes me weak.
Also, not everyone is here to ask for help. We may just like to camaraderie of the forum.

wiseman

Banned
Other Christian
I would not consider having a wife if not for having children. And I would not want to impose a hellish environment on my children. Not sure how that makes me weak.
Also, not everyone is here to ask for help. We may just like to camaraderie of the forum.
sweet. i love comaraderie. thx for explaining. virtually all young women in the 3rd world have several children. gotta accept it. my wife is 22. a 9 or a 10. inside and out. virtual perfectiion. stuff money cannot buy. im 63. i look good. im starting a business, but not rich.

nicaragua takes some getting used to. but its not a hellish environment. its fun. interesting. satisfying. its for children. its for men.

costa rica is paradise. expensive. the rest of central america is pretty good. more danger for gringo.

you may have other options. good. just do it. happy for you.

but there are some very depressed men on this site. im trying to help them.

they can get up and do something or just keep complaining.

cheers, good man!

vstk

Robin
Catholic
the rest of central america is pretty good. more danger for gringo.
I've had a knife pulled on me after only a few weeks in Bogotá. I tend to have too little fear and be a little bit of an adrenaline junkie. Telling a man like me to live in Venezuela, Honduras or El Salvador is almost an encouragement to commit suicide. You have to be practically paranoid to survive as a gringo in these places.

wiseman

Banned
Other Christian
I've had a knife pulled on me after only a few weeks in Bogotá. I tend to have too little fear and be a little bit of an adrenaline junkie. Telling a man like me to live in Venezuela, Honduras or El Salvador is almost an encouragement to commit suicide. You have to be practically paranoid to survive as a gringo in these places.
yes. i totally agree. my only point would be that the worst torture is forced celebacy in beverly hills.

but please understand that the usa will soon be nothing but crime and drugs and violence.

IT IS COLLAPSING RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES.

ADD TO THAT FORCED CELEBACY AND IM OUT.
ILL SETTLE FOR A DIFFICULT PLACE WITH MY 9-10 LEVEL WIFE AND LOVE.

EVERY DAY IS PARADISE FOR ME.

IF YOU ONLY KNEW.

ROOSH, CAN I EXPLAIN?