Have any of you given up on women?

We must lead women. As men.
And we must follow god. As men.

That's it. Forget about redpill, mgtow and all that crap that is designed to DIVIDE US, if women have failed is because of US AS MEN.

So stop blaming the weaker sex, we follow god and women follow us. That's it. But we must understand god first, if you test a women that is stupid, if you judge a women that is weak.

You must INSPIRE CHANGE on everyone and everything through your own light, and that light comes from the realization of the love of god, and the other two greatest gifts, faith and hope.

We must UNITE. Every ideology that blames women for everything is DESIGNED TO DIVIDE US. Wake up men. We must lead WOMEN.
This x 1000.

If you want a woman and a family, god will provide it, as he provides all things. All that is required is full faith & trust. That is often the problem. Often there's an inadequate relationship with god rather than some tactical problem related to women.

If your faith is strong enough it will heal you but also those around you. Your faith and prayers can change the people around you and change your world in some incomprehensible ways.

On the other hand, giving up on women or judging women is an expression of a lack of faith in god.

We must continually focus on (1) making our requests known to god, (2) having faith and (3) taking action ourselves. Both in the domain of women and all endeavors. Those complaining they can't meet women likely have analogous problems in other areas of life.

Ooooohh boy. If I had posted this thread while this was still a PUA forum, I could expect what the replies would be. But given the conversion and the events of the past year, I think this topic would be approached more somberly.

Late 2019, I had grown deeper in my devotional life. I prayed my Rosary with the intention that I would find a suitable helpmeet and wouldn't you know it, I found one!

The courtship lasted eight weeks. Providentially, it ended days before the inauguration of VirusRegime.

I wasn't bothered by that "breakup" as I have been for others as my priorities changed to improving my relationship with God, should I die or get persecuted in the coming months. I saw the world we live in as a charade and thought the best way to secure my salvation was to spend the rest of my life in repentance.

That said, I did manage to meet women and even got a date late last year. But my limited social skills completely fell apart after months of virtual incarceration and my views regarding VirusRegime put me in the fringes of society.

Worse, thinking too much about women caused me to lapse into sins of impurity.

Because time horizons are so limited and our world seems to be sprinting towards hell, it almost feels like women are an impediment to salvation. Anyone else feel the same?
I am a fifty year old man, married with five children. Yet, lust always lurks at the door, waiting to trip us up. As a young man I imagined that one day desire would diminish and I would not care. Unfortunately this is not true. Capacity may diminish but desire does not. You cannot quench sexual desire by indulging it, it is like trying to quench thirst by drinking salt water, the more you drink the more thirst grows.

Wait, I am getting ahead of myself. Was this the question? Are we looking for a helpmate or are we trying to find a receptacle for our lust that will sanctify our desire? A man, being the creature that he is, can never be entirely sure.

I will say this then: try not to think of women. Think of all people you meet as better than yourself. Think of yourself as a sinner who may not be worthy of anybody's affection. No man ever satisfactorily answers the woman question. Repent. Go to confession, or at least admit your frailty to somebody other than yourself.

The world draws to a close. We make our final vows to ourselves and to the Lord. I remember the days of long ago; I meditate on all your works and consider what your hands have done. (Psalm 143:5)

Try and be kind, both to others and yourself. It sounds simple but unfortunately it is not.

PhatEarf

Pigeon
Not given up, but they are not a priority. Kinda miss my old girlfriend to be honest. She was probably what you would call a unicorn. Feminine, slim, religious and conservative, comes from a delightful family, knows to do and enjoy all household chores, adores children (is a school teacher) ecc.. I remember once we were discussing something and I suggested a certain course of action and she said she will follow her father's advice on the matter. I said something along the lines that she should listen to me to which she replied 'At the moment you're not the most important man of my life, when you wife me I will listen to you.' Damn what a woman. What a fool I've been.
Haha, bro, you literally had a unicorn!

The best thing you can do is learn from the experience. Don't dwell too much on it.

SiverFox

Robin
I am a fifty year old man, married with five children. Yet, lust always lurks at the door, waiting to trip us up. As a young man I imagined that one day desire would diminish and I would not care. Unfortunately this is not true. Capacity may diminish but desire does not. You cannot quench sexual desire by indulging it, it is like trying to quench thirst by drinking salt water, the more you drink the more thirst grows.

Wait, I am getting ahead of myself. Was this the question? Are we looking for a helpmate or are we trying to find a receptacle for our lust that will sanctify our desire? A man, being the creature that he is, can never be entirely sure.

I will say this then: try not to think of women. Think of all people you meet as better than yourself. Think of yourself as a sinner who may not be worthy of anybody's affection. No man ever satisfactorily answers the woman question. Repent. Go to confession, or at least admit your frailty to somebody other than yourself.

The world draws to a close. We make our final vows to ourselves and to the Lord. I remember the days of long ago; I meditate on all your works and consider what your hands have done. (Psalm 143:5)

Try and be kind, both to others and yourself. It sounds simple but unfortunately it is not.

This is where I am at. Same age but no kids, never married. I keep praying to "stop wanting to "want to be with women"". It never ends and especially hard with years of fornication to fuel the memories. They lurk always. I've had many good relationships with many good women, many that would have been a great mother, but only now know the importance of family. I try to remember what Paul said in Corinthians and submit fully to Him. It works most of the time but sometimes I forget. It is a learned skill that only improves over time with practice.

2 Corinthians 12:9-11

9 And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. 10 Therefore I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in distresses, in persecutions, in difficulties, in behalf of Christ; for when I am weak, then I am strong.

PhatEarf

Pigeon
You're not wrong but you're also overly simplifying the complexities of the situation men are in today.

You're right about blaming women. Men should stop doing this. The circumstances we're in today are not women's fault. Who gave women the right to vote? Men did. Who let women into the workforce? Men did. Pick whatever issue you have with society and behind it is a man being responsible for it ultimately.

The complexity comes into play when you must factor in the State. A State is essentially a group of people who enforce rules on others. The current rules today are ultimately one of the underlying causes of the relationships struggles between men and women in society today. Unfortunately, expecting men to be able to band together to solve the State problems in a universal suffrage democracy is like expecting pigs to fly. The nature of our government system is one in which it is structurally designed to lead to a worse and worse situation for men over time. You can try telling men to band together and do XYZ all you want and you would be right but you'll never get enough people to follow you, ever, because the structures in place don't allow for enough men+women to recognize the problems you suggest then agree on the actual solutions to these problems. When you truly understand the pressures in place that lead to specific outcomes and how to correct for them you'll realize the only actual solution is some sort of outside environmental factor that disrupts things. A war where people's actual lives in their hometown were at stake for example. Barring this, you'll likely never develop the circumstances needed for change. The degradation in our society surrounding women and relationships is nothing new. Even the Romans struggled with similar circumstances to what we have today during their decline. It's a natural cycle of societies that get too wealthy and secure. We're essentially now a society of spoiled children that care only for their own selfishness with superficial purposes in life who lack a sense of duty and care toward actually improving society as a whole.

On an individual level, you can tell men to lead all you want but you have the whole system working against men on an individual level. The State continues to stifle individuality and individual freedom and pushes a collective moral and political ideology on men that is actually wholly counter to men. Women now expect men to submit to this collective ideology no different than traditional women once expected their husband to submit to God. The men who submit to the system are submitting a system that disadvantages men so men can never get what they desire. The men who don't submit are not desired by women and rejected because women desire men who submit to this ideology. Thus men going their own way and leading is extremely difficult. There are still women who respect traditional men but they are few. Also, girls in their 18-26 years range have nature working to the advantages of men such that women easily attach to men and form bonds but then outside of these years, relationships can struggle. There are men capable of rising above all these pressures in a manner women do follow but these men are extremely exceptional and few and far between. 99% of men will never be this man no matter how hard they try and women won't appreciate the effort men make toward trying to be this man.

In conclusion, you are right that men must lead and stop blaming women but no amount of telling men to band together and lead will actually result in a scenario where men take back control of society and shape it in a manner in which is beneficial to men and society as a whole. The State is shaped such that men are prevented from doing so. The structural pressures in place create an outcome in which you'll never get enough men to be able to band together to accomplish the outcome you seek. This is why many men, after having seen the prison for what it is, simply decide to give up playing the game of escape the prison aka MGTOW for example. If this situation feels hopeless and you don't like a hopeless situation, I hate to be the one to tell you but the situation is mostly hopeless barring some unexpected event. No individual man will be able to change the system and we're all just moving along a path due to the large-scale pressures at play, none of which you truly have any control over. Why do you think so many men on here are obsessed with escaping the country? It's not because it's easy... leaving your home is pretty hard. It's because there truly isn't any option to fix things in our lifetime, barring some unexpected event. Saying men should lead is nice and all but it totally underscores the lack of power men truly have at the moment in society and underscores the lack of strength that the structural pressures in society have toward creating an outcome which men are incapable of influencing no matter how much they try to lead.

Women follow to an extent and the younger they are the more they follow individual men but the State and its collective ideology has more power than most individual men do. We've entered a point where women submit to the State more than they submit to men and they expect the men they want to be with to submit to the State as well; however, this State's existence is wholly in opposition to most men's individuality and thus it's a contradiction for any man who is a leader to submit to this State thus essentially leading to a no-win scenario for most men. Only a very small select group of men can lead and not submit to the State while getting women to follow them and guess what, that's exactly what everyone here wants but is unable to attain because no one here is among that small select group of men capable of attaining this. This means most men here have to submit to the state or stay alone and the former is about as unhappy as the latter; hence, no-win scenario.
This is pretty much my position on the issue as well. The only thing I disagree with is not blaming women. If men have decided to give up on women it's not because they have a dissatisfaction with society and culture or a tractor told them to. In fact, the tractors want you to accept women as they are (broken) and submit yourself to them in an equal partnership. Men give up on women when they blame all the women they come in contact with for their bad behavior. If they came into contact with a woman like the above poster I quoted (@Zagor), they would probably be overjoyed to find a unicorn. The fact is women choose to be obedient or not, and most of them are choosing not to be obedient to their men (fathers, husbands) but to their bosses, wokeism, etc. They will not be lead by the men in their lives because then they couldn't be "independent." When I was going through the dating phase back 20+ years ago, yes, women 16-24 were submitting to their men. Usually bad boys, or men that were not marriage minded, but enjoyed the LTR and easy access to sex. These relationships usually never lasted after age 25+. Peak beauty and fertility, what a shock. I couldn't tell you what it looks like now, you guys know better than me. I think we can all agree this is the product of the Sexual Revolution, and both men and women are to blame for that, sure. What we're talking about now are men, and the choices they have. If they choose to blame women for their bad behavior, I'm not going to fault them for that and say, "just man up bro and compromise. Don't be gay." How do we fix this problem? By doing exactly what men are talking about in this thread, walk away. But muh white race! Yeah, well, you're little Aryan princess is going to pop out 1-2 kids then rake you over the child support coals. So if you want more than 1-2 kids I suppose you could have multiple baby mamas, but then what demographic does that remind you of? Speaking of which, the destruction of the family in certain ethnic groups was orchestrated by the State. This is the plan they have for all of us. My ancestors often had 7-9 children. Do you think that's possible in this cultural climate? I guess Steven Anderson did it, but he's probably one of the 1%. Maybe it's because he has a Hungarian wife he found in Germany?

Volador26

Pigeon
For the older men on here, there’s not much I can say since I haven’t had your life experiences (late 20s here). Ditto for the husbands and fathers, not there yet either.

However, for the younger guys I can unequivocally say that with God all things are possible-to include finding a loving woman-but you have to put Him first. I ended a perfectly good relationship a few years ago with a young virgin because among other things I did not want to wait until marriage like she did. Though I thought of myself as a practicing Catholic then, I obviously was not. Cue a couple years of fornication, heartbreak and total loneliness from pursuing woman. Not until a chaplain told me that “I was putting the gift before Giftgiver” did it make sense to me. Not even a year and some change after hearing those words, I am engaged to an awesome Christian girl in her early 20s (needless to say, I have a whole new respect for a woman who saves herself until marriage). So yes, as Roosh and others remind us, put God first.

lskdfjldsf

Kingfisher
Gold Member
My two cents as a married man, who floated around in the forums back in the PUA days:

All it takes is ONE woman. Don't despair or blackpill over the hordes of bad ones. Somewhere out there a good girl is praying to find a decent man. We all have our own unique experiences, but if you've totally written off finding a woman, I would say your expectations/standards are unreasonably high, or you've been manipulated by social media & internet (which amplifies negative female behavior, and obscures positive behavior).

Stop looking for a perfect woman "as is", because you'll never find one. As long as a stable foundation exists (good relationship with her father, spiritual or open to spirituality, self-respect), a woman will wrap and grow around you like a vine, provided you live up to your end of the bargain as a man. Good wives and mothers are made. I can't emphasize this point enough.

I've seen European atheists convert to Islam and become more devout than their husbands. Liberal women become staunch conservatives because of their husbands, and vice versa. The only constant among all these transformations is that the woman had a good foundation, and the man provided a solid structure for her to grow around.

Lastly -- never trust a man whose experiences have left him embittered. He wants you to lose.

Zeknichov

Sparrow
My two cents as a married man, who floated around in the forums back in the PUA days:

All it takes is ONE woman. Don't despair or blackpill over the hordes of bad ones. Somewhere out there a good girl is praying to find a decent man. We all have our own unique experiences, but if you've totally written off finding a woman, I would say your expectations/standards are unreasonably high, or you've been manipulated by social media & internet (which amplifies negative female behavior, and obscures positive behavior).

Stop looking for a perfect woman "as is", because you'll never find one. As long as a stable foundation exists (good relationship with her father, spiritual or open to spirituality, self-respect), a woman will wrap and grow around you like a vine, provided you live up to your end of the bargain as a man. Good wives and mothers are made. I can't emphasize this point enough.

I've seen European atheists convert to Islam and become more devout than their husbands. Liberal women become staunch conservatives because of their husbands, and vice versa. The only constant among all these transformations is that the woman had a good foundation, and the man provided a solid structure for her to grow around.

Lastly -- never trust a man whose experiences have left him embittered. He wants you to lose.

It's just too different approaches. My approach is "no hope". Your approach is "hope". Hope is a powerful tool for motivation but it's also a dangerous tool in the sense that it can make people unstable. If you have hope for a long period of time and continuously come up empty handed, it causes a lot of pain. I tend to think a better approach is have no hope, go about your life with the belief that it is impossible to find the woman you're looking for. Don't hyper-focus on this though. Make your life about something else. God if you will, as others suggest, or maybe just "improving yourself". Just focus on completely and utterly removing your hope for the right woman from your life. Then if the right woman comes along, have hope again.

The fact of the matter is that yes some men will go their whole life without ever finding that right woman so if a man is consumed with hope his whole life and devotes it to finding this right woman, he is going to live a miserable life. I remember reading once that through some genetic study, scientists were able to determine that about 40% of all men ever born have children but about 80% of all women ever born do. Just using that stat as a proxy, we can extrapolate that much less than 40% of men ever find a good woman. You have a much higher chance going your whole life never finding the right woman than you do finding the right woman. I think setting expectations to be accurate is better than giving people false hope.

Last edited:

third_eldest

Sparrow
If you have hope for a long period of time and continuously come up empty handed, it causes a lot of pain.
Life is pain. But it's worth it.

You cannot see victory when you operate from a mindset of defeat. If you have the mindset that the woman for you will never exist, you wouldn't be able to see her even if she was right in front of you.

Even if it's not likely, you can make it happen when you're a winner. Telling yourself you've lost from the get go is what a loser tells himself. Don't be a loser.

Zeknichov

Sparrow
Life is pain. But it's worth it.

You cannot see victory when you operate from a mindset of defeat. If you have the mindset that the woman for you will never exist, you wouldn't be able to see her even if she was right in front of you.

Even if it's not likely, you can make it happen when you're a winner. Telling yourself you've lost from the get go is what a loser tells himself. Don't be a loser.

I disagree. This is meaningless "words of wisdom" that sounds nice but isn't reflective of reality.

Compare it to gambling for example. If you go into a casino with the expectation that you're going to win money but you lose, this is going to impact you emotionally. Perhaps, you start taking out more money to win and you keep making bad choices because you're dead set on winning. Before long, you're consumed by it and it isn't adding value to your life.

On the other hand, if you go into the casino with the mindset that you're going to lose $200 but maybe you'll win, you may lose $200 and oh well or perhaps you win. In any case, the mindset that you're taking out $200 to lose is a much healthier mindset but no one plays to lose. They still play to win but they accept defeat because defeat is the expected outcome.

The latter is much healthier for people than the former. You can believe you'll never find the right woman and you can still easily spot her. We're likely arguing semantics anyway. I'm not saying become a bitter incel who hates woman and refuses to even speak to a woman. I'm saying put your best foot forward, always and keep an open mind about finding the right woman but expect to fall short and accept that outcome because that is the likely outcome.

belchmech

Sparrow
@Zeknichov is right and a tad wrong. Reality of the matter is you need to focus on achieving the state of **** you. This blissful state of financial independence means you no longer kowtow to the boss, society or anyone for that matter. You can go where you wish, do as you wish and never have to care again.

Take that beautiful, fat retirement income of 3000 a month and haul ass to southeast asia, latam or eastern europe. Watch as suddenly life improves, your no longer despised, vilified and living in hell. You want a nice, young woman (hell even a barely 18 year old virgin is perfectly possible in south east asia) you can have her in these lands.

Put your nose to the grindstone, make the dough, invest the dough and live like a freaking secular monk to save and invest even more dough. Know that if you do this you will has the satisfaction of being able to call everyone back home that ever hated you and remind them of how pathetically miserable they are...and that they will never have the willpower, discipline and focus to ever achieve what you have achieved.

The best vengeance is feasting at a succulent table with every pleasure you could ever desire...and your enemies chained and starving in the corner as you savor every bite.

Volador26

Pigeon

I don’t have the like function available, but thanks for posting this! It hurts to see and hear great Christian men in my social circle afraid of fulfilling what God asks of men who aren’t called to be monks or priests: to be loving husbands and fathers.
Yes, not a day goes by that we don’t get a reminder that we live in degenerate times ruled by people who at best don’t have our best interests at heart and at worst want our destruction. Yes, modern men have it much harder than our fathers did when it comes to finding a wife & mother. But imo, a young Christian man (not otherwise taking on Holy Orders) who looks at the current situation and decides “to hell with women” is eerily similar to the atheist who declares “what’s the point of the bringing children into the world?”

If anything, these evil times are the best argument to have children and raise them to love and serve the Lord.

Cast Throw

Chicken
I would say, relative to my teens, I have definitely eased up on my desire to court a female. I was living in a rather degenerate way, prior to God opening my eyes (addicted to the various lusts of the flesh). I’m now 22.

It’s only been a few months, but in retrospect, I realize my life has changed. At times, I feel as if the forces of darkness are still winning the “tug of war” over soul. But as of late, I simply look over the course of last few months and understand He is working. Though I never perceive it in that present moment, He has always been there and is with me.

I have essentially given up on women, and I am the “loneliest” I have been in so long. Yet, that void in my heart has been filled. Although I find myself struggling at times, I am glad I have found the remedy to this ever-looming void: The God of Israel through our Lord Jesus Christ. To think I believed worldly women could fill this void.

Seek the kingdom of God first, your work second, and then perhaps, a true woman will be sent your way by the Most High. Shalom.

third_eldest

Sparrow
I disagree. This is meaningless "words of wisdom" that sounds nice but isn't reflective of reality.

It's reflective of reality for people who aren't dead-set on losing.

On the other hand, if you go into the casino with the mindset that you're going to lose $200 but maybe you'll win, you may lose $200 and oh well or perhaps you win. In any case, the mindset that you're taking out $200 to lose is a much healthier mindset but no one plays to lose. They still play to win but they accept defeat because defeat is the expected outcome.

Dating isn't a gamble. Gambling implies you have no influence over the outcome what-so-ever.

The latter is much healthier for people than the former. You can believe you'll never find the right woman and you can still easily spot her. We're likely arguing semantics anyway. I'm not saying become a bitter incel who hates woman and refuses to even speak to a woman. I'm saying put your best foot forward, always and keep an open mind about finding the right woman but expect to fall short and accept that outcome because that is the likely outcome.

It's not about being bitter, its about being someone who has things happen to them vs. being someone who makes things happen. There's nothing "healthy" about giving up on daily gym attendance because "its the likely outcome that I won't look like a Greek statue." Healthy women don't want a guy who thinks he's lost from the get go. Healthy women want a man who knows what he wants, knows he can get it, and then does something. Yes, put your best foot forward. Yes, keep your eyes open for opportunity. No, don't expect to fall short. Expect to work hard for what you want and then win.

"Oh I definitely can see the right woman for me I just know that I have to expect to lose because that's very likely and that way I don't get my hopes up too much and I don't have to feel sad about not getting something I want." How is this not a loser mentality? It effectively equates taking risks with failure. Anyone whose ever done anything of value has taken a risk. And with that knowledge, one should get good.

PhatEarf

Pigeon
It's reflective of reality for people who aren't dead-set on losing.

Dating isn't a gamble. Gambling implies you have no influence over the outcome what-so-ever.

It's not about being bitter, its about being someone who has things happen to them vs. being someone who makes things happen. There's nothing "healthy" about giving up on daily gym attendance because "its the likely outcome that I won't look like a Greek statue." Healthy women don't want a guy who thinks he's lost from the get go. Healthy women want a man who knows what he wants, knows he can get it, and then does something. Yes, put your best foot forward. Yes, keep your eyes open for opportunity. No, don't expect to fall short. Expect to work hard for what you want and then win.

"Oh I definitely can see the right woman for me I just know that I have to expect to lose because that's very likely and that way I don't get my hopes up too much and I don't have to feel sad about not getting something I want." How is this not a loser mentality? It effectively equates taking risks with failure. Anyone whose ever done anything of value has taken a risk. And with that knowledge, one should get good.
@Zeknichov is not espousing a "loser attitude." He's saying to be realistic in your expectations. I don't think anyone here at any time has said not working hard and not going to the gym and not being healthy is totally fine when looking for the perfect woman. If you want to have a positive attitude about meeting women, that's fine. It doesn't mean they will be there. You can't attract what's not there. Even if you hope they will be there, or pray they will be there, that just sounds like prosperity gospel to me. You can't will it into being through good vibes.

Volador26

Pigeon
Not going to lie, for the couple years in between my last relationship and meeting my now fiancée I took a good look at my area and tried the day game that had served me so well when I was living in a different state with much better demographics. Many a time I felt that the odds of me finding a chaste, attractive, girl in her early 20s was simply impossible ala what @Zeknichov alludes to.

True, you can’t change your area. But if you put God first (which it seems everyone here already is doing) there are ways to meet good women. I’d recommend Catholic Match & Christian Mingle. Yes, standard caveats about single mothers looking or formerly promiscuous women now looking for “beta bucks” apply. Yes, you will need to bring something to the table to interest a girl and be prepared to be rejected. Yet, if you are willing to bump out your search radius (speaking of the US here, not sure about other countries) you may be pleasantly surprised that there are indeed chaste, attractive young ladies out there.
All it takes is a conversation starter>>>messages back and forth>>>Facetime>>>meeting in person. Don’t do what I did and obsess over this...recommend setting limits on how many messages you send out, when you check your phone etc.
TL;DR: I’m pretty sure God wouldn’t mind Christian men who already use the (mostly) evil internet to communicate in a Christian forum like this one to spend an hour or two a week on a Christian dating site in an earnest attempt to meet their Eve.

Lights

Woodpecker
I used to be obsessed with girls, being with them and around them, among them. I designed my whole life to put myself around girls.

I had a deep passion and desire about it.

Then one day, a couple years ago, the obsession vanished, and I was left with zero desire for women whatsoever. It was like a switch flipped off and the lights went out.

Why this happened doesn't really matter, but it was so totally abrupt that it surprised me. Turns out it was a huge blessing. Possibly long-term one of the best things in my life so far. I didn't realize how much my lust was enslaving me until after it was gone. And how my lustful behavior was intrinsically tied to alcohol abuse and a pornography addiction as well.

I've done some research on old MTV programming from 90's and some of the commercials. They were so overtly sexual and I thought that was cool, something to aspire towards. Going out drinking on a conquest to come back with something. Knowing what I know about propaganda, etc., now I feel like a fool who fell in a trap.

Maybe it was not so simple as that but...

Luckily I discovered celibacy, semen retention, no-PMO, and those things at around the same time I lost all desire for female companionship.

For the most part, the quality of woman, particularly in the West, has declined precipitously over the past 20 years, and at hyper decline within just the past 5-10 years.

I don't want to point the finger at women here for this. Although everyone must bear the consequences of their own choices... Sadly, most women's minds have been subverted to the point of mental illness. We're far past the tipping point of that. (Was probably a decade ago) So it makes it a lot easier to do a "hard pass." Most women nowadays, in the West, have absolutely NO redeeming qualities whatsoever with respect to being a suitable partner for a man.

Furthermore, there is a big difference between a girl in her early twenties and a woman in her late twenties and beyond. These women (30+), generally speaking, are highly undesirable, bitter, and to put it plainly, DANGEROUS to deal with. Big risk exposure, and little to no upside! Unless, perhaps, she bears your children, and even then, very risky. Why procreate with these creatures?

Myself, personally, I can't relate to a guy to needs a mate, at this point. But, at the same time, I can understand. I get it.

For those who do feel the need for a wife, I understand that, and there are some good women out there, they exist. Women are highly suggestible to the prominent culture around them. So it would be prudent to place yourself in or RELOCATE TO an environment, the culture of which supports the type of qualities you look for in a mate.

GWYW2015

Woodpecker
This is where I am at. Same age but no kids, never married. I keep praying to "stop wanting to "want to be with women"". It never ends and especially hard with years of fornication to fuel the memories. They lurk always. I've had many good relationships with many good women, many that would have been a great mother, but only now know the importance of family. I try to remember what Paul said in Corinthians and submit fully to Him. It works most of the time but sometimes I forget. It is a learned skill that only improves over time with practice.

I was 53 when I got married. Felt like 90. There is still time to enjoy married life.

Big_Kunta

Chicken
Bro rip. What about church? So many young black Christian women are craving for biblical manhood in their lives.
Off of the way I talk alone is a big factor for black chicks not wanting me. The ones that do are overweight or too far gone to progressive Ideology. Black women don't want biblical manhood they want T.H.U.G.S.

I myself am not Christian, I believe the Bible is an important book that holds important esoteric information but is only half-truths and that it is a Eurocentric religion plagiarized from Greek gods.
I believe without the Bible telling its followers what to do they would not have a sense of right and wrong, that many are in a sense virtue signaling to themselves and only go to the religion after they failed to find or create a tangible legacy or were living a lifestyle that wasn't conducive.