"He’s a 10-year-old drag performer, and he’s cooler than you"

DannyAlberta

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Blue pill, NPC's around me: "Jesus, Danny. Why are you STILL so distrustful of the LGBT[QRSTUV123.467] movement?"

Me: "Because they refuse to police the paedophile streak that has been growing and gaining mainstream acceptance in their ranks. Just like most of the left, they won't condemn their fringe elements. Children will be hurt by this."

BP NPCs: "There's absolutely no evidence of that! None whatsoever!"

Me: "No? Kids going to Pride Parades in Toronto and Montreal get exposed to naked fat dudes doing lecherous things in public. Young boys are being dressed up in drag by their awful parents for 'fashion shows' so that they can be used as masturbation fodder to a room full of horny pederasts. This is not normal."

BP NPCs: "BIGOT! HOMOPHOBE!!! REDNECK!!!!"

This is how badly the culture war has been lost. Young boys are being fed to pederasts and paedophiles and if you point it out, you get called names. If the gay community ever wants my support, they better clean this disgusting mess up. But they won't. They can't say "no".

How does it come no one is doing anything about this?

1. A gay murderer ex-convict adopts a kid with another gay guy
2. post videos of the boy queer dressed and apparently lethargic on youtube
3. subtle mentions of a date rape drug in the background

Each one of those warrants immediate intervention and investigation on their own. The three happen at the same time and people limit themselves to post disaproving messages online?

NYPD should be getting spammed and pressured with this, like it happened with that Judge of the swimmer fratboy """rape""" case instead. Justice system ignoring something like this is one of the few cases where I'd approve vigilante initiative.

BlastbeatCasanova

Kingfisher
I never could see the appeal of this whole drag thing. Do what you want but IMO it's whack and shouldn't be celebrated. However involving children takes it to a whole 'nother level of depravity. Disgusting

DarkTriad

Ostrich
Gold Member
TutorGuina said:
How does it come no one is doing anything about this?

1. A gay murderer ex-convict adopts a kid with another gay guy
2. post videos of the boy queer dressed and apparently lethargic on youtube
3. subtle mentions of a date rape drug in the background

Each one of those warrants immediate intervention and investigation on their own. The three happen at the same time and people limit themselves to post disaproving messages online?

NYPD should be getting spammed and pressured with this, like it happened with that Judge of the swimmer fratboy """rape""" case instead. Justice system ignoring something like this is one of the few cases where I'd approve vigilante initiative.
Well, you've got to think of how stressed police manpower is right now, and how much extra work it would take to throughly investigate each and every...one of these blatant homophobes making complaints! Opps, thought I was in Britain for a minute...thank God I'm back to the land of the First Amendment.

10-Year-Old Boy Dances On Stage For Money At Adult Gay Bar In New York

“Drag Kid” Desmond Is Amazing delivered a headlining performance at a sleazy Brooklyn gay bar on Dec. 1, where the ten-year-old boy danced on stage in a crop top and full face of makeup as a throng of adult men in the audience showered him in dollar bills.

The event, called Club Whoa! was hosted at Brooklyn gay bar 3 Dollar Bill and was promoted on social media. Desmond also celebrated the performance on his own Instagram page, which has 105,000 followers. Adults who wished to watch a half naked child dance in a bar could buy tickets on an Eventbright page in which the venue described itself as “queer owned & operated we foster a safe space from love. we respect all human persons as long as those human persons are also respectful to the ones around them.”

Photos of the event show Desmond in a blond wig, makeup, and crop top collecting monetary tips from adult men in the audience, like a stripper, as other half naked adult drag queens, some in panties and fishnet stockings, stood on stage nearby.
YouTuber Yosef Ozia of Ozia Media called attention to the disturbing performance in a video he posted Friday afternoon.

A day after the performance, one reviewer on Yelp! wrote: “I left after seeing a child dance on stage for money at nighttime. This was on Saturday night and I have been feeling disturbed ever since.”

Another reviewer said the club has a “weird no cell phone policy.”

Desmond Is Amazing, a Brooklyn native, has become a celebrity in the drag queen world and LGBT community, and a little darling of leftwing media and gay lobbying groups. His parents have come under harsh criticism for their questionable parenting style. He became famous after video of him dancing sexually in a gay pride parade went viral. Desmond appears to spend most his time with adult gay men and crossdressers, with the full support and encouragement of his parents.

Last December, the child even appeared on a YouTube show hosted by drag queen Michael Alig, who was just released from a 17 year prison sentence for killing and dismembering his drug dealer. Alig was the subject of the 2003 film Party Monster staring Macaulay Culkin. In that video, Desmond is seated directly beneath a piece of artwork with the word “Rohypnol” is painted largely. Rohypnol, known as “roofies,” is a date rape drug.

Aurini

Ostrich
I get kicked off of YouTube, and this shit is allowed:

The pictures are bad enough, but this video really made it sink in for me. This poor child, still learning to enunciate, exposed to these vile creeps. My heart aches for him.

He should be talking about Ninja Turtles and Minecraft; not Drag Con.

Tex

Kingfisher
Gold Member
This is the kind of shit that would make even the Antichrist give his heart to God.

I know we always made fun of fEmInisTS who claimed they got ptsd from being trolled online, but all this Eyes Wide Shut-style kid torture is unironically breaking down my psyche and traumatizing me more and more.

Sp5

How many years until we see him on talk shows and out with a book describing the abuse?
Obvious failure of Child Protective Services or whatever.

Brother Abdul Majeed

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Tex said:
I know we always made fun of fEmInisTS who claimed they got ptsd from being trolled online, but all this Eyes Wide Shut-style kid torture is unironically breaking down my psyche and traumatizing me more and more.
I just can't even.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Ironically, when Desmond inevitably commits suicide they will blame "homophobia" and "marginalization", even though he lived his whole life surrounded by the same degenerate people who adored him and cheered him on.

beta_plus

Pelican
ilostabet said:
the kid looks like he has aids already. wouldn't be surprised if he has. most likely has been molested, or at the very least groomed for it. this doesn't come out of nowhere.

if I'm not mistaken, there is another kid drag queen as well who is already famous (because of course).

when I see stuff like this I think: is the caliphate really that bad?

even if it is, we probably deserve it at this point.
When it comes to sexually abusing children, Muslims are really awful. Read up about US soldiers dealing with pedophiles in Afghanistan.

Maybe the west needs to have Christian Fundamentalist states to protect itself at this point.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
The state of America in 2018:

Post photos of Bella Thorne at 17 years and eight months old and get branded a "pedophile" and a "perv."

Post photos of a 10-year-old boy who is a drag queen and get celebrated as "open-minded" and "progressive."

Something is very, very wrong here folks. The end.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
Days of Broken Arrows said:

Post photos of Bella Thorne at 17 years and eight months old and get branded a "pedophile" and a "perv."

Post photos of a 10-year-old boy who is a drag queen and get celebrated as "open-minded" and "progressive."

Bella Thorne pictures?

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
debeguiled said:
Days of Broken Arrows said:

Bella Thorne pictures?
She's actually 21 now and from what I've seen, looks drug-addled. The septum piercing didn't exactly enhance her look. She seems to be going the Mischa Barton route.

I just used her as an example. Could have said old pics of Hilary Duff or Debbie Gibson.

Meadowlark

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Sp5 said:
How many years until we see him on talk shows and out with a book describing the abuse?
Obvious failure of Child Protective Services or whatever.
CPS is too busy harassing families who let their kids walk to school alone.