Health treatments and prevention for Coronavirus

rainy

Woodpecker
Don't know if this will help with COVID.

However, I have had pneumonia twice and had a bout with something nasty after traveling for the holidays. I think it might have been an early COVID strain but whatever. All three times I came down with periods of just brutal coughing, deep in the lungs. Coughing attacks so severe I vomited. Cough drops and medicine weren't working in the middle of these attacks.

Reading online I came across and old wive's tale. Rubbing Vicks Vapo Rub on the bottom of your feet stops coughing in its tracks. No joke, every single time I've done it in the middle of coughing attack the coughing stopped within 3-5 mins. It's a little disgusting, rubbing a bunch of Vicks on the bottom of your feet but I'm dead serious, it works. Meds did not.

Anecdotal but it appears to me when having pneumonia, you're at your worst when the coughing hits its peak. As soon as I got the coughing under control by doing the above, I was better within a couple days. Perhaps the Vicks acts as medicine for the lungs. One theory is your body absorbs more medicinally from the soles of your feet. Clear your lungs of it and you're on the road to recovery.

Call BS if you like. I always keep Vicks in my house for this purpose after my experiences.

And old fashioned Eastern Euro steam bath at the kitchen table helps too. Pure Aloe Vera and Eucalyptus in steaming water with my head under a towel did wonders.

If I show symptoms I'm doing both of the above multiple times per day to repair and clean out my lungs, doing a vitamin c regimen (I bought 4 lbs of high quality powder) and zinc.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
rainy said:
Don't know if this will help with COVID.

However, I have had pneumonia twice and had a bout with something nasty after traveling for the holidays. I think it might have been an early COVID strain but whatever. All three times I came down with periods of just brutal coughing, deep in the lungs. Coughing attacks so severe I vomited. Cough drops and medicine weren't working in the middle of these attacks.

Reading online I came across and old wive's tale. Rubbing Vicks Vapo Rub on the bottom of your feet stops coughing in its tracks. No joke, every single time I've done it in the middle of coughing attack the coughing stopped within 3-5 mins. It's a little disgusting, rubbing a bunch of Vicks on the bottom of your feet but I'm dead serious, it works. Meds did not.

Anecdotal but it appears to me when having pneumonia, you're at your worst when the coughing hits its peak. As soon as I got the coughing under control by doing the above, I was better within a couple days. Perhaps the Vicks acts as medicine for the lungs. One theory is your body absorbs more medicinally from the soles of your feet. Clear your lungs of it and you're on the road to recovery.

Call BS if you like. I always keep Vicks in my house for this purpose after my experiences.

And old fashioned Eastern Euro steam bath at the kitchen table helps too. Pure Aloe Vera and Eucalyptus in steaming water with my head under a towel did wonders.

If I show symptoms I'm doing both of the above multiple times per day to repair and clean out my lungs, doing a vitamin c regimen (I bought 4 lbs of high quality powder) and zinc.
I believe it, because the active ingredients in Vicks VapoRub are old-time holistic ingredients, including camphor (a cough suppressant and topical analgesic), eucalyptus oil (a cough suppressant), and menthol (a cough suppressant and topical analgesic). In fact, eucalyptus oil is one of the two essential oils (tree tree oil being the other one) that I sent to my mother to use in a nebulizer against the coronavirus.

In fact, I just checked my medicine cabinet. I have an unopened can of Watkins Methyl Camphor Ointment, which is somewhat similar. On Amazon, one of the reviews states:

Vick’s Vapo Rub has been part of my life for 60 years. Any flu, cold or cough and Vick’s is used. However, I have noticed with the last two bottles purchased, the camphor smell was not as strong, nor did the menthol have the same smell and warming properties. I finally read the ingredients and noticed they had changed. Synthetic camphor is an ingredient and, I believe, the % of menthol is less. Vick’s simply nor longer does the job! Luckily I found JR Watkins Vapor Rub and it is very close to the original Vicks.
https://www.amazon.com/Watkins-Menthol-Camphor-Ointment-Ounce/dp/B00027BQQ8?th=1

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I hope that I will not need it. :s

Hypno

Crow
John Michael Kane said:
Hypno said:
kel said:
Not related to this exactly, but can anyone here recommend an online pharmacy to get prescription stuff without a prescription at reasonable prices shipping to the US/Canada/etc.?
See post 215
I did take a look at post 215 and the link in that post was was: https://pharmacyreviewer.co/

The problem is, a lot of these online pharmacies have a Cypress PO Box even though they are supposedly "Canadian". Be careful, you never know what poison pill or starch placebo you might receive from one of these outfits. Fake reviews aren't hard to post either. If anyone has direct, first-hand experience with an online pharmacy that actually delivered the goods (and they worked and are safe!), that would be the most useful recommendation.

I'm sure a lot of our members are going to be looking for Hydroxychloroquine (brand name Plaquenil) along with azithromycin (the latter of which is commonly available at your pharmacy/local urgent care, used for strep throat, cuts, etc.). Be careful about unvetted outfits!
OK then just ask your U.S. physician for a prescription. I mean, what do you expect?

It may be good to order a supply from India now that will arrive in a month, rather than waiting until you are on death's door and hope a pharmacy here in the U.S. still has a supply.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Via the Vox Day blog.

A doctor from the South:
I am a medical doctor and I believe both my wife and I have contracted corona. We were unable to test for it because it was unavailable given the strict guidelines in place at the time. One of the things I noticed on a pathology report I saw from a patient in China are these so-called thick mucous secretions in the lungs . This reminded me of what happens to an asthmatic's lungs when they are having an attack. For asthmatics, they die because they cannot oxygenate their bodies because there is so much mucous in their lungs.

I thought, why not treat these lung symptoms from corona the way you would for an asthmatic .The reason for the mucous shouldn't matter. One of those ways is to use a medication called albuterol which you nebulize and give yourself a breathing treatment several times a day if necessary.

I had been listening to my wife's lungs for several day,s and on one day I noticed a decrease in breath sounds in one of her lobes along with some wheezing. This is an indication that mucous was plugging up the bronchiole. A worrisome sign and a harbinger of pneumonia potentially coming. I started her on two treatments a day which immediately caused the mucous to break up. We knew this because she started coughing it up. One day later, her lungs were clear and there was no wheezing. I did it to myself just as a preventive measure one time a day. We continued this for about a week before stopping it. It appears we have recovered from the infection.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
An orthohantavirus is a single-stranded, enveloped, negative-sense RNA virus in the family Hantaviridae of the order Bunyavirales. These viruses normally cause infection in rodents, but do not cause disease in them. Humans may become infected with hantaviruses through contact with rodent urine, saliva, or feces.
Been around forever. Wake me up when the first 10,000 people are infected globally, 100 of which are dead.

There is no compelling evidence to believe that there is going to be a string of viral scares that force people to give up their liberties permanently. It would be bad for business, bad for globalisation and ultimately cause extreme civil unrest leading either to the deposition of the elites or a total breakdown in the societal order.

It's not their plan because it's not feasible.

Hypno

Crow
Leonard D Neubache said:
Via the Vox Day blog.

A doctor from the South:
I am a medical doctor and I believe both my wife and I have contracted corona. We were unable to test for it because it was unavailable given the strict guidelines in place at the time. One of the things I noticed on a pathology report I saw from a patient in China are these so-called thick mucous secretions in the lungs . This reminded me of what happens to an asthmatic's lungs when they are having an attack. For asthmatics, they die because they cannot oxygenate their bodies because there is so much mucous in their lungs.

I thought, why not treat these lung symptoms from corona the way you would for an asthmatic .The reason for the mucous shouldn't matter. One of those ways is to use a medication called albuterol which you nebulize and give yourself a breathing treatment several times a day if necessary.

I had been listening to my wife's lungs for several day,s and on one day I noticed a decrease in breath sounds in one of her lobes along with some wheezing. This is an indication that mucous was plugging up the bronchiole. A worrisome sign and a harbinger of pneumonia potentially coming. I started her on two treatments a day which immediately caused the mucous to break up. We knew this because she started coughing it up. One day later, her lungs were clear and there was no wheezing. I did it to myself just as a preventive measure one time a day. We continued this for about a week before stopping it. It appears we have recovered from the infection.

I read similar reports about 2 weeks ago and made sure I have a good supply of expectorant. I get bronchitis on average about once a year and Mucinex works well for me to break up chest congestion. Costco sells a generic version. I have no idea if this will aid treatment of the Chinese Wuhan virus but if I'm on death's door I might give it a try.

rotekz

Ostrich
Gold Member
Polniy_Sostav said:
According to my source , chloroquine treatment is not proven at all and won't fix anything. If i find the time to translate i will.
A New York doctor says Hydroxychloroquine has worked with a 100% success rate on 350 patients. From Vox Popoli.

The TrumpCure worketh

And apparently, the TrumpCure works even better if a megadose of Vitamin C is added for a TrumpCure+:

A physician in New York state claims he has used the anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine and zinc to treat 350 patients for COVID-19 with 100 percent success.

In a video posted on YouTube, Dr. Vladimir Zelenko said he saw the symptom of shortness of breath resolved within four to six hours, the Gateway Pundit blog reported.

Zelenko, addressing his message to President Trump, said he's a board-certified family practioner in the community of Kiryas Joel in Orange County, New York, in the Hudson Valley, about 50 miles north of New York City.
The bad guys must know the TrumpCure knocks out Corona-chan, because they're trying very hard to shut it down and prevent the infected from being saved by it. These people are not only sick, they actively promote disease and death.

rotekz

Ostrich
Gold Member
Youtube took down the Dr Zelenko video. They really are trying to shut down Hydroxychloroquine. Amazing.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
"According to Gifford-Jones, M.D., high amounts of vitamin C offer a great way to avoid the threat of this virus. He recommends taking 2,000 mg doses twice a day to improve immunity. If you begin to develop flu-like symptoms, his recommendation is to take 2,000 mg every hour as your bowels tolerate it."

https://www.naturalhealth365.com/canadian-physician-covid-19-3341.html

How to make natural hand sanitizer from vinegar and aloe:

https://www.naturalhealth365.com/covid-19-hand-sanitizer-3342.html

i have a total of 3 n95 masks (paper masks) cool flow masks. and one full face n95 respirator that 3m says is dispoable (should have paid more for the reusable cartridge one but oh well).

anyway, the masks i have are 3m brand and have a plastic valve. and 10 surgical masks. i have been putting the surgical mask over the n95 mask as per cdc guidelines. I have been storing in a ziplock bag (opened)

questions:

1. can i do the sterilization method in the oven with these masks (156*F @ 30 minutes) considering they have plastic valves?

2. if i'm going outside the house once a week for groceries, can i simply alternate between mask 1 and mask 2? Is there a # of days that I could use to alternate back and forth between these 2 masks? saving mask #3 for a close family member.

many thanks!

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
someone said:
i have a total of 3 n95 masks (paper masks) cool flow masks. and one full face n95 respirator that 3m says is dispoable (should have paid more for the reusable cartridge one but oh well).

anyway, the masks i have are 3m brand and have a plastic valve. and 10 surgical masks. i have been putting the surgical mask over the n95 mask as per cdc guidelines. I have been storing in a ziplock bag (opened)

questions:

1. can i do the sterilization method in the oven with these masks (156*F @ 30 minutes) considering they have plastic valves?

2. if i'm going outside the house once a week for groceries, can i simply alternate between mask 1 and mask 2? Is there a # of days that I could use to alternate back and forth between these 2 masks? saving mask #3 for a close family member.

many thanks!
I do not have answers to your specific questions, but you can simply spray the outside of the masks with hydrogen peroxide at the end of each day and then just have them air dry. Even 0.50% hydrogen peroxide kills viruses within one minute.

BTW: You can dilute 3% hydrogen peroxide to 0.50%. It takes a minute to kill all viruses instead of killing on contact like 3%, but you can create six times as much hydrogen peroxide. I wrote about this in a prior post.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Via the Vox Day thread. We are starting to see first hand information filtering in to the dissident Right from more and more sources.

An MD in New Orleans

One doctor's clinical perspective on fighting Corona-chan.

I am an ER MD in New Orleans. Class of 98. Every one of my colleagues have now seen several hundred Covid 19 patients and this is what I think I know.

Clinical course is predictable.
2-11 days after exposure (day 5 on average) flu-like symptoms start. Common are fever, headache, dry cough, myalgias(back pain), nausea without vomiting, abdominal discomfort with some diarrhea, loss of smell, anorexia, fatigue.

Day 5 of symptoms- increased SOB, and bilateral viral pneumonia from direct viral damage to lung parenchyma.

Day 10- Cytokine storm leading to acute ARDS and multiorgan failure. You can literally watch it happen in a matter of hours.

81% mild symptoms, 14% severe symptoms requiring hospitalization, 5% critical.

Patient presentation is varied. Patients are coming in hypoxic (even 75%) without dyspnea. I have seen Covid patients present with encephalopathy, renal failure from dehydration, DKA. I have seen the bilateral interstitial pneumonia on the xray of the asymptomatic shoulder dislocation or on the CT's of the (respiratory) asymptomatic polytrauma patient. Essentially if they are in my ER, they have it. Seen three positive flu swabs in 2 weeks and all three had Covid 19 as well. Somehow this ***** has told all other disease processes to get out of town.

China reported 15% cardiac involvement. I have seen covid 19 patients present with myocarditis, pericarditis, new onset CHF and new onset atrial fibrillation. I still order a troponin, but no cardiologist will treat no matter what the number in a suspected Covid 19 patient. Even our non covid 19 STEMIs at all of our facilities are getting TPA in the ED and rescue PCI at 60 minutes only if TPA fails.
It sounds like they need to implement the TrumpCure+ as soon as possible. And the early observers who observed the need to prevent the cytokine storm with massive doses of Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, and zinc appear to have been precisely on point.

I am proposing a systemic treatment not an individual treatment. If this is in the wrong section, I apologize.

One of the obvious imminent fear right now is social unrest. In NYC the police have decided not to respond to petty crimes because so many on the police force are infected. Jobless among the youth in addition to the lack of police response will inevitably lead to lawlessness, crime, looting. Already my apartment building is not responding to noise complaint. So many youths cramped up in their rooms, feeling like crap, smoking weed and playing loud music. The management do not want to patrol the building to identify who is the culprit for fear of virus exposure.

Since there is a lack of health care worker, we should immediately open up positions for 18-30 year olds to assist the nurses in taking care of coronavirus patients. They should be well paid, $50/hour with full health benefit, and receive priority for health care if they get sick. Much of nursing work is moving and cleaning patients, inserting IV. It involves very close patient contact but require very little skills. Nurses should be reserved for supervising. It will take only 1 week to train these basic skills. These young workers will have option to get personal protective equipment but minimal. The idea is that this demographic is the least vulnerable, and if they get infected, they become immune. As soon as they recover, you have a population of immune citizen who will not reinfect others. The only stipulation is that outside of patient care they have to stay away from anyone over 30. A nice hotel which has zero business now will provide free housing and delicious meals.

Now here comes the best part - small night club, bar, gym or entertainment venue , even classes will be provided. It will be optional for people to attend. It serves 2 purpose. 1 - It will be great for the youth to socialize again. Decompress, mental sanity. 2 - An optional situation to get infected with minimal symptoms and contribute to herd immunity. As those spring breakers said - I don't care if I get corona virus, nothing is going to stop me from partying!!!

All this will work as long as we keep the young separated from the old. And it will, because it is one long summer camp. You work hard during the day, and at night you get to mingle, party, chill with other young possibly good looking members of the opposite sex.

This proposal helps many industries and accelerate herd immunity.

- more healthcare workers
- high wage job for the unemployed
- decrease PPE (personal protective equipment) usage
- decrease crime
- empower youth. They are invincible superman using their immunity to help the vulnerable.
- let the young people have some fun FFS - bars, clubs, gym, theater
- revive the hotel industry
- train a new generation of health care workers. These kids will be accelerated doctors and nurses if they chose
- accelerate herd immunity

Omad

Sparrow
Tail Gunner said:
"According to Gifford-Jones, M.D., high amounts of vitamin C offer a great way to avoid the threat of this virus. He recommends taking 2,000 mg doses twice a day to improve immunity. If you begin to develop flu-like symptoms, his recommendation is to take 2,000 mg every hour as your bowels tolerate it."

Chris Masterjohn believes there's a potential risk with using high dose vitamin C as a preventative measure.

https://chrismasterjohnphd.com/what-im-doing-for-the-coronavirus

Although I'm making sure I hit about 150 milligrams of vitamin C from foods, and I'll replace that with a supplement if I run into any shortage of fresh food, I am not using high-dose vitamin C. While I support the study of high-dose oral or intravenous vitamin C in critical care, and will follow any findings that emerge, I am concerned that vitamin C could increase interferon, which in SARS is a trigger for the “cytokine storm” that causes inflammatory damage in the lungs. As a result, I am staying away from high-dose vitamin C as a preventative.

Johnnyvee

Pelican
Omad said:
Tail Gunner said:

Chris Masterjohn believes there's a potential risk with using high dose vitamin C as a preventative measure.

https://chrismasterjohnphd.com/what-im-doing-for-the-coronavirus

Although I'm making sure I hit about 150 milligrams of vitamin C from foods, and I'll replace that with a supplement if I run into any shortage of fresh food, I am not using high-dose vitamin C. While I support the study of high-dose oral or intravenous vitamin C in critical care, and will follow any findings that emerge, I am concerned that vitamin C could increase interferon, which in SARS is a trigger for the “cytokine storm” that causes inflammatory damage in the lungs. As a result, I am staying away from high-dose vitamin C as a preventative.
Most studies indicate 200mg as a preventative measure, and an increase to 1000mg (maybe 2000 max) in response to infection. Very high dose vit. C should be given as an IV under strict medical supervision. But it might be effective in causing oxidative stress in cancer tumors, as well as in cells infected with a virus. The reason having to do with metabolism/glycolysis/PH/Glut-1 receptor upregulation.

Ascorbic acid in very high doses seem to cause oxidative stress in these environments, but leaving normal cells relatively undamaged. It`s important to note that high dose ascorbate has nothing to do with the anti-inflammatory effect of low dose vit C. High dose vit C is more about triggering oxidative stress in certain cells that are more susceptible. (I.e. tumors or virus infected cells)