Health treatments and prevention for Coronavirus

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
According to Dr. Klinghardt, in his latest video on COVID-19, if you get COVID-19 a key variable is a body temperature of 38.4 degrees Celsius (101.12 degrees F). As long as your temperature stays below that threshold the virus will likely just run its course, especially if you take appropriate supplements. When your body temperature goes above that threshold things can spiral out-of-control very quickly. See the 3:00 minute mark. He also discusses other key blood test warning signs.

http://www.sophiaeducate.com/emergi...9d55a3158f271d18a532c4142cb79caf2b269de1401fa

Zep said:
@simeon - Is this okay to ingest? It's very inexpensive citric acid.

https://www.amazon.com/Milliard-Cit...U3w&hsa_cr_id=9689899530801&ref_=sb_s_sparkle
By golly - no - hell no!

This is citric acid.

I know that l-ascorbic acid has acid in it, but it's a nutrient that gets absorbed by almost all cells in our body.

Citric acid is actually acid that needs to be broken down and is not much of use for us humans. At best it's an ingredient and preservative.

Please don't use it for any healing or even direct ingestion!!!!!!!!!!!

STop - buy this:

https://www.amazon.com/lbs-Bulk-Asc...l-ascorbic+acid+powder&qid=1586635437&sr=8-14

This works and NEVER EVER INGEST ANY CITRIC ACID OR OTHER ACID TRYING TO MEGADOSE THAT - YOU WILL JUST POISON YOURSELF.

Zep

Kingfisher
Simeon_Strangelight said:
Zep said:
@simeon - Is this okay to ingest? It's very inexpensive citric acid.

https://www.amazon.com/Milliard-Cit...U3w&hsa_cr_id=9689899530801&ref_=sb_s_sparkle
By golly - no - hell no!

This is citric acid.

I know that l-ascorbic acid has acid in it, but it's a nutrient that gets absorbed by almost all cells in our body.

Citric acid is actually acid that needs to be broken down and is not much of use for us humans. At best it's an ingredient and preservative.

Please don't use it for any healing or even direct ingestion!!!!!!!!!!!

STop - buy this:

https://www.amazon.com/lbs-Bulk-Asc...l-ascorbic+acid+powder&qid=1586635437&sr=8-14

This works and NEVER EVER INGEST ANY CITRIC ACID OR OTHER ACID TRYING TO MEGADOSE THAT - YOU WILL JUST POISON YOURSELF.
Haha. Well okay then, back to Amazon it goes!

Thanks bud.

Is this mean Ascorbic Acid Powder is the best way to absorb??? How about vitamin C tablet available at pharmacy store??? Are you ever try to take powder from Alibaba, any good source ??

Renton1875

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Simeon, what's your thoughts on Magnesium Ascorbate Powder?

I picked up 250g of the 'Biocare' brand from the health food store as it was labelled 'Vitamin C Powder', it was only when I got home I realised what it was.

Label states per 2g :
Vitamin C 1606mg
Magnesium 120mg

Any good?

Stats

Robin
Renton1875 said:

I picked up 250g of the 'Biocare' brand from the health food store as it was labelled 'Vitamin C Powder', it was only when I got home I realised what it was.

Label states per 2g :
Vitamin C 1606mg
Magnesium 120mg

Any good?
magnesium is good but I wouldnt take super mega doses of it.

Any have advice for me. Im taking pure vit c in water and even small doses make me feel nauseous after until I eat.

Renton1875

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Stats said:
Renton1875 said:

Label states per 2g : .............. %EC NRV* (*Nutrient Reference Value)
Vitamin C 1606mg ...................... 2008
Magnesium 120mg........................ 32

Any good?
magnesium is good but I wouldnt take super mega doses of it.

Any have advice for me. Im taking pure vit c in water and even small doses make me feel nauseous after until I eat.

Renton1875 said:

Label states per 2g :
Vitamin C 1606mg
Magnesium 120mg

Any good?
It's fine for a daily dose, but I wouldn't megadose with that.

However we are findingthat pure l-ascorbic acid is with this more helpful than any buffered versions.

You can take 2g of magnesium ascorbate and then more ascorbic acid.

Absorption is irrelevant in those doses - past 2000mg it's moot, since food has little, but powder is so much more that only your individual response matters.

Buying random tablets in pharmacies likely gives you a chance of 90% useless products - unless the producer is Solgar, Swanson and Nowfoods. And even then - I would rather recommend pure powder and the tablets only during normal days for daily upkeep.

Renton1875

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Renton1875 said:

Label states per 2g :
Vitamin C 1606mg
Magnesium 120mg

Any good?

However we are findingthat pure l-ascorbic acid is with this more helpful than any buffered versions.

Absorption is irrelevant in those doses - past 2000mg it's moot, since food has little, but powder is so much more that only your individual response matters.

Buying random tablets in pharmacies likely gives you a chance of 90% useless products - unless the producer is Solgar, Swanson and Nowfoods. And even then - I would rather recommend pure powder and the tablets only during normal days for daily upkeep.
Thanks Simeon (& Stats)

I will now use this more for a daily regime rather than for mega dosing, (I have 1kg of 100% pure l-ascorbic acid on order, just incase), maybe just 1-2 grams 3x a day as a preventative in the meantime.

Renton1875 said:

Label states per 2g :
Vitamin C 1606mg
Magnesium 120mg

Any good?

Random tablets at pharmacy is really a joke. Because I tried several brand, each brand my stomach has different reaction. Really what really inside those tablets. Thanks for your advice.

I mentioned it in my main post - most tablets - whether pharmacy-stocked or bodybuilder supply - they have added ingredients which will block the absorption of vitamin C even if they add it in decent dose. You will get bloated stomachs or different reactions withi it - nothing more.

The producers I mentioned are good, but pure is always better.

I mentioned it in my main post - most tablets - whether pharmacy-stocked or bodybuilder supply - they have added ingredients which will block the absorption of vitamin C even if they add it in decent dose. You will get bloated stomachs or different reactions withi it - nothing more.

I know megadose vitamin C is the best. But any negative side effect ??? Like you drink a lot of water is good, but you have to p..eee many times also.

Eastman said:

I know megadose vitamin C is the best. But any negative side effect ??? Like you drink a lot of water is good, but you have to p..eee many times also.
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-74755-post-2063642.html#pid2063642

Eastman said:

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-74755-post-2063642.html#pid2063642
It's mean a main obstacle is whether you can get a truly pure vit C powder into your mouth.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
I'm not getting the logic of "scientists" who tell us that being exposed to the virus doesn't give you immunity because the virus will eventually mutate into a new form, yet say that the solution is a vaccine which also... simply exposes you to the virus :monkey:

Troller

Woodpecker
"The safety of quinacrine when used as a method of non-surgical sterilization in women".

https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream...d=EE3488FF77E8EE15998DE3BBA0BB2984?sequence=1

"Quinacrine hydrochloride (“quinacrine”)*,when formulated into pellets and insertedinto the uterus of women, causes scarring and blockage of the fallopian tubes. It is estimated that at least 140,000 women in 34 countries have undergone this procedure as a method of non-surgical sterilization. "

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Regular exercise, long beneficial for maintaining general health and an effective immune system, can help prevent severe complications from the global coronavirus pandemic, a study found.

The most deadly complication from COVID-19 infection, acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), can be reduced, if not prevented, by a regular exercise and fitness program, according to University of Virginia School of Medicine professor Zhen Yan, Newsweek reported Friday.

Medical research findings "strongly support" exercise is effective against ARDS, which develops in between 3-17% of all COVID-19 patients, per the report.

Exercise releases an increasing amount of "extracellular superoxide dismutase" (EcSOD) into muscles, which helps prevent disease, Yan's study found.

"These findings strongly support that enhanced EcSOD expression from skeletal muscle or other tissues/organ, which can be redistributed to lung tissue, could be a viable preventative/therapeutic measures in reducing the risk and severity of ARDS," according to Yan.

The following exercises create the greatest production of EcSOD, per Yan:

Aerobics.

Weight lifting.

Running.

"Our findings suggest aerobic exercise is particularly potent in stimulating EcSOD expression," Yan wrote in an email to Newsweek. "With that said, weight training helps maintain or even increase muscle mass. More muscle mass will likely lead to more EcSOD production, hence more benefits."
https://www.newsmax.com/us/exercise...=DM105544_04182020&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010504o0kf3n