Health treatments and prevention for Coronavirus

Chloroquine seems only safe to be taken when you are really really sick, but might be effective as well.

The funny part is that the media attacked it all, due to Trump supposedly "profiting from it". Go to 25:00 where Mike Cernovich says that Trump just owns a Mutual fund that invests a small part in Sanofi who in return might slightly profit from chloroquine (not much since it's an old drug). Trump essentially owns under 500$ in Sanofi stock via the mutual fund - a fund that might sell off Sanofi stock any moment now.

I guess since they protest so much in the media, then it might be somewhat effective and I would trust the treatment far more than anything that they came up in Wuhan and practiced so successfully in Italy and a few other countries.

LoveBug

Kingfisher
Hey guys, I had a question if anyone knew the answer. I’m only 41, but have been taking a low dose of hypertension medicine because I eat a poor diet. Since this virus has came out, I’ve started eating right and getting my hypertension, which was never that high to begin with, under control stopping my low dose hypertension med

The medicine, losartan, is a angiotensin 2 receptor blocker, that has actually clinically helped in Wuhan against the virus and pneumonia complications. It’s now being studied as a therapeutic for the disease

I’m thinking about getting back on it, but I’ve heard horror stories about other hypertension drugs making things worse. I’m 41, otherwise healthy, hypertension under control, and know to be taking immunity boosting herbs/vitamin C etc, and don’t feel as if I need the help though

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
I’m thinking about getting back on it, but I’ve heard horror stories about other hypertension drugs making things worse.
But which other ones are those?

Anyways, if Losartan has been found helpful and you've been taking it for a while, I don't think that you should keep taking it because of the pandemic, nor that you should stop it because of the pandemic either. Generally speaking, taking or not taking things only because they might have an effect on the coronavirus seems like quite a gamble.

I'd stop it if your new blood pressure measurements consistently indicate that you don't need it anymore, and for no other reason.

LoveBug said:
Hey guys, I had a question if anyone knew the answer. I’m only 41, but have been taking a low dose of hypertension medicine because I eat a poor diet. Since this virus has came out, I’ve started eating right and getting my hypertension, which was never that high to begin with, under control stopping my low dose hypertension med

The medicine, losartan, is a angiotensin 2 receptor blocker, that has actually clinically helped in Wuhan against the virus and pneumonia complications. It’s now being studied as a therapeutic for the disease

I’m thinking about getting back on it, but I’ve heard horror stories about other hypertension drugs making things worse. I’m 41, otherwise healthy, hypertension under control, and know to be taking immunity boosting herbs/vitamin C etc, and don’t feel as if I need the help though
All those meds haver certainly a legion of side-effects. Why would you consider taking that when you know about vitamin C? It's essentially a super-cure, they even cured 50 covid-pneumonia patients with vitamin C in China. And the side effect is passing harmless loose stool.

And since you are at home, then you can easily just megadose orally - from experiences of others - even much smaller doses than 100 grams/day are enough - 10 grams sometimes are sufficient to break through the worst.

If you know all that, then you are literally following the pharma path which rejects megadose vitamins with actually no harmful side-effects or chloroquine with more known smaller side-effects only to focus on potentially very harmful drugs because the patents are more profitable. Besides - the globalists are not interested in any cure - at best a marginally better treatment. A true fast cure would let this entire charade collapse and they cannot allow that.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
LoveBug said:

Dr. Klinghardt discusses this issue in one of his most recent videos. Receptor blockers are great. On the other hand, ACE inhibitors are bad because they create 1000 entry ports on a cell for the virus to enter (instead of only one entry port). See this video at the 51:00 minute mark:

http://www.sophiaeducate.com/emergi...b78dcfa034151b0a3f0fd3ee5d9b43fb34c6613498d​7

BTW: Water-only fasting for 3-5 days, followed by eating a mostly raw organic vegetable diet, is great for hypertension and high blood pressure. I have seen people lower their blood pressure dramatically.

Zep

Kingfisher
Someone posted two videos by a funny guy using essential oils mixed with alcohol to aid overall health. I've looked for it and can't find it. Does anyone have a link?

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Zep said:
Someone posted two videos by a funny guy using essential oils mixed with alcohol to aid overall health. I've looked for it and can't find it. Does anyone have a link?
Actually, a solution of 50% alcohol and 50% water is the perfect carrier for making herbal tinctures, which means that vodka is perfect for making herbal tinctures.

You need to be careful about ingesting essential oils. They are very potent. For example, for a stomach ache I place a drop or two of peppermint oil in eight ounces of water and then slowly sip it for 15-20 minutes. But excessive doses of peppermint oil can be toxic.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3546250/

Zenta

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I just got back from my doctor after getting a 15,000MG vitamin C IV infusion to help with my very high viral load of Epstein-Barr virus causing a nasty infection of Mono. I will probably go back for one infusion once a week for the next three weeks then cut down to once a month to help my poor immune system in general. The cost was $100 per visit but they are just setting it up and may have price breaks for people that go more often. I hope it cuts down my recovery time with mono, which can last longer than a year.

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Tail Gunner said:
Zep said:
Actually, a solution of 50% alcohol and 50% water is the perfect carrier for making herbal tinctures, which means that vodka is perfect for making herbal tinctures.

You need to be careful about ingesting essential oils. They are very potent. For example, for a stomach ache I place a drop or two of peppermint oil in eight ounces of water and then slowly sip it for 15-20 minutes. But excessive doses of peppermint oil can be toxic.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3546250/
Yeah that is what my grandfather used to do for me when I had a stomach ache as a little kid. There is also peppermint tea which works well.

Simeon_Strangelight said:
LoveBug said:

All those meds haver certainly a legion of side-effects. Why would you consider taking that when you know about vitamin C? It's essentially a super-cure, they even cured 50 covid-pneumonia patients with vitamin C in China. And the side effect is passing harmless loose stool.

And since you are at home, then you can easily just megadose orally - from experiences of others - even much smaller doses than 100 grams/day are enough - 10 grams sometimes are sufficient to break through the worst.

If you know all that, then you are literally following the pharma path which rejects megadose vitamins with actually no harmful side-effects or chloroquine with more known smaller side-effects only to focus on potentially very harmful drugs because the patents are more profitable. Besides - the globalists are not interested in any cure - at best a marginally better treatment. A true fast cure would let this entire charade collapse and they cannot allow that.
I ordered vitamin C powder like you told. Just want to ask how to drink powder properly ??

Eastman said:
LoveBug said:

I ordered vitamin C powder like you told. Just want to ask how to drink powder properly ??
You take either a small measuring spoon or a teaspoon and wash it down with water. Just put on the back of your tongue and wash it down without rinsing our mouth.

If you take a teaspon, then only put vitamin C on 1/3 of the tip - that will be 600-1500mg depending on the teaspoon. Read my post on it - you only need to do it once. It's easy ot self-medicate - even parents do it with their sick babies.

You can wash it down with some juice, but I wouldn't recommend that constantly because the acidity of the juice, sugar and other stuff won't do you any good if you do it daily. Just take water.

It's not unpleasant in taste.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Zenta said:
I just got back from my doctor after getting a 15,000MG vitamin C IV infusion to help with my very high viral load of Epstein-Barr virus causing a nasty infection of Mono. I will probably go back for one infusion once a week for the next three weeks then cut down to once a month to help my poor immune system in general. The cost was $100 per visit but they are just setting it up and may have price breaks for people that go more often. I hope it cuts down my recovery time with mono, which can last longer than a year.
I remember when I had mononucleosis and was scared about the recovery lasting for a year too, but it was all gone in less than two months. I hope the same is true for you.

Ironically, mononucleosis is often called "the kissing disease", but at the time that I had gotten it, I was a frustrated incel who had never kissed anybody :laugh:

https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/dr-b...o-far-with-no-hospitalizations-and-no-deaths/

Dr. Brownstein: Over 100 Patients Treated for COVID19 so far with No Hospitalizations and No Deaths

As I stated above, at my office—The Center for Holistic Medicine–we have seen patient after patient with COVID symptoms improve on our therapies. We have treated over 100 patients and, so far, we have no hospitalizations and no deaths. My partners and I continually share notes and we are all seeing the same positive results. I have written to you about what we are doing numerous times in my blog posts.

We have seen some patients respond well to oral therapies including high doses of vitamins A, C, D as well as iodine. Many others, especially those with lung problems, have improved when they started nebulizing hydrogen peroxide and iodine.

Others have needed IV dosing of vitamin C, hydrogen peroxide and ozone to overcome COVID-19.

I have posted numerous video testimonials detailing our patients’ stories. To watch our patient testimonials, take a look at our playlist on my YouTube Channel: Center for Holistic Medicine COVID Program

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/dr-b...o-far-with-no-hospitalizations-and-no-deaths/

Dr. Brownstein: Over 100 Patients Treated for COVID19 so far with No Hospitalizations and No Deaths

As I stated above, at my office—The Center for Holistic Medicine–we have seen patient after patient with COVID symptoms improve on our therapies. We have treated over 100 patients and, so far, we have no hospitalizations and no deaths. My partners and I continually share notes and we are all seeing the same positive results. I have written to you about what we are doing numerous times in my blog posts.

We have seen some patients respond well to oral therapies including high doses of vitamins A, C, D as well as iodine. Many others, especially those with lung problems, have improved when they started nebulizing hydrogen peroxide and iodine.

Others have needed IV dosing of vitamin C, hydrogen peroxide and ozone to overcome COVID-19.

I have posted numerous video testimonials detailing our patients’ stories. To watch our patient testimonials, take a look at our playlist on my YouTube Channel: Center for Holistic Medicine COVID Program
I like his conclusion:

COVID-19 is a wakeup call for all of us. We need to live a healthier lifestyle which includes avoiding refined sugar and maintaining adequate hydration.

We need to ensure that we have adequate vitamin and mineral levels BEFORE we become ill with an infection. We need to support the immune system when it needs a little help with IV vitamin therapies such as vitamin C.

Ozone and hydrogen peroxide not only have anti-infective properties, they also help the immune system rev up its fight against a foreign invader. It is time to find a holistic doctor and to treat yourself holistically.

Ozone and hydrogen peroxide are two sides of the same coin -- and they both have astounding healing properties on multiple levels. One is O3 and the other is H2O2. They both provide your body with the therapeutic healing properties of increased oxygen. It is one of the ironies of life that oxygen causes rust and decay (hence the need for antioxidants), but it also causes significant healing.

Troller

Woodpecker
Spotlight on inflammation and blood clots in COVID-19 - complications of key concern

https://www.medicine.com/health/spotligh...ey-concern

Giannini links the inflammation observed in COVID-19 patients, with the development of blood clots (thrombi) and potentially lethal cardiac or heart problems.

Giannini is not alone in his observations. Two separate groups of researchers from China have reported the results of their studies and they also suggest that inflammation plays a role in the development of heart injury in COVID-19 patients, which was strongly linked to a fatal outcome.

here has been some reluctance to use anti-inflammatory medications, including existing corticosteroids, because of concerns they may delay virus elimination and increase the risk of secondary infections. However, some anti-inflammatory agents are under investigation, including newer ones. Novel agents with anti-inflammatory properties that are being investigated for the treatment of COVID-19 include:

Baricitinib (Olumiant): This drug is a janus kinase (JAK) inhibitor, which is already used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. This Eli Lilly drug was identified as a potential treatment for COVID-19 using BenevolentAI artificial intelligence platform.

Inhaled beta-interferon: An inhaled formulation of beta-interferon, assigned the code name SNG001, is also being investigated after showing promise in patients with asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) who also had lung infections, such as the flu.

Opaganib: Redhill’s experimental drug opaganib, a selective inhibitor of sphingosine kinase-2, has shown promise in the first two COVID-19 patients to receive the drug.

Ruxolitinib (Jakafi): Novartis’ ruxolitinib is another JAK inhibitor under investigation. It is already approved for the treatment of acute graft versus host disease (GVHD), myelofibrosis and polycythemia vera.

Tocilizumab (Actemra): Roche’s anti-interleukin-6 (IL-6) receptor therapeutic, tocilizumab, is another agent of interest. It is already approved for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and other conditions, including severe or life-threatening cytokine release syndrome following chimeric antigen receptor T cell treatment.

Comprehensive article and compilation about the efficacy of vitamin C and the currently conducted studies with regard to covid19 and also other similar flu-like disease:

http://orthomolecular.activehosted....8015cf.155&s=425c1834ffc25e81da4744d235b4b8ca

Vitamin C Evidence for Treating Complications of COVID-19 and other Viral Infections
Table of Contents
1. Vitamin C Safety Oral and Intravenous
1.1. Safety of Oral Vitamin C
1.2. Safety of IV-C
1.3. Vitamin C and Kidney Stones
1.4. G6PD Deficiency and Vitamin C
1.5. Vitamin C and Hemochromatosis
1.6. A Final Note
2. Efficacy and Benefits of IV vs Oral Vitamin C
3. IV-C Protocols, Administration, Cost and Dosing
4. Significant RCT's, Reviews, Meta-analyses and Articles on Vitamin C
4.1. RCT's and Studies
4.2. Meta-analyses
4.3. Reviews
4.4. Miscellaneous Articles
5. Studies and Trials on Vitamin C for Treatment of COVID-19
6. Orthomolecular Clinical Experience, Studies and Articles on Vitamin C
6.1. Clinical Experience and Observational Studies
6.2. Miscellaneous Research Papers, Articles and Slideshows on Vitamin C
6.3. Large Folders (ZIP), Link Collections and Comprehensive Articles on Multifaceted Orthomolecular Treatment of Viral Diseases
7. Alan Smith H1N1 Story and an Enterovirus Case Report
8. Immunoregulatory and Antiviral Properties of Vitamin D, Zinc and Melatonin 31
References
There are a lot of links to studies there and good description of everything.

I will post it here as well since this wonderdrug is only useful for some it seems - at small doses with significant side-effects for many others:

Since the WHO is now recommending officially chloroquine and especially at high doses then it can't be that good:

Covid-19

Chloroquine may kill many people in Africa, Chicago and elsewhere!

WHO and many others advocate the use of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) if the SARS-CoV-2 test is positive. HCQ is an old malaria drug, used also with autoimmun diseases but is not officially approved for Covid-19. Most of the recent studies with HCQ (more than 100 on 18.4.2020, 35 new ones last week), which have now been registered in rapid succession, also want to use HCQ alone or in combination with other drugs. HCQ is already being used like that even in completely healthy people „for the prevention of severe courses“. It is also used prophylactically for medical staff. The recommended dose is about 20 times as high as for malaria prophylaxis! (400-800mg per day). The „compassionate“ use and the production (e.g. in Cameroon) of HCQ is currently being ramped up especially in Africa
But so far there is no sufficient evidence for a positive clinical effect of HCQ in SARS-CoV-2 positives, let alone in test negatives.

However, HCQ is one of the drugs that causes severe damage to red blood cells in cases of hereditary glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency.
The erythrocytes then burst en masse. Their debris clogs the smallest blood vessels and damages sensible organs like kidneys and brain.
In addition erythrocytes are then missing to transport oxygen throughout the body. This is one of the reasons why there is severe shortness of breath without typical signs of peumonia.
The acute symptoms improve spontaneously after the dangerous medication is stopped, thanks to a rapid normalisation of the blood count.
Other serious side effects of HCQ like arrhythmia or eye damage do not have this hereditary background.

Almost nobody seems to be aware, that in sub-Saharan Africa, for example, the hereditary G6PD deficiency is widespread among 20-30% of the population? But also in other Countries, where malaria was or still is endemic, there is a high prevalence of G6PD deficiency . It must also be remembered in families with a migration background e.g. in Chicago (10 to 12%), New York and elsewhere.
Johns Hopkins University is warning not to use „Aspirin, certain antibiotics (which?),Fava beans and Moth balls“ but does not mention chloroquin derivates!

If people with G6PD deficiency get this HCQ-prophylaxe or therapy the symptoms will appear soon.

1-2 days after the start of treatment a very severe clinical picture with sudden weakness, dizziness, respiratory distress and signs of organ damage may end deadly, if the toxic medication is not stopped immediately.
So using the questionable SARS-CoV-2 test as a trigger for treatment or prevention with dangerous drugs like HCQ may kill many, without any pandemic being in sight. (See my comment in BMJ here)
This genetic peculiarity is also common in Mediterranean countries and in all regions where malaria has occurred or is still occurring.
So - this drug is only useful for Mid- to North Europeans - everyone else should better avoid it.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
People are making fun of Donald Trump for his goofy speech today:

But did he just let it slip about a real potential cure?

https://apnews.com/b44f4531071e6204023f7b8e16f59d4b

Some kind of UV light therapy that Cedars-Siani (smart Jews) made the other day got a deal with a penny stock company called AYTU.

It's called the Aytu Healight. I'm gonna throw a few dollars at them and maybe more after Simeon_Strangelight studies this device and it's potential.

Thank you in advance.

Aloha!

Kona said:
People are making fun of Donald Trump for his goofy speech today:

But did he just let it slip about a real potential cure?

https://apnews.com/b44f4531071e6204023f7b8e16f59d4b

Some kind of UV light therapy that Cedars-Siani (smart Jews) made the other day got a deal with a penny stock company called AYTU.

It's called the Aytu Healight. I'm gonna throw a few dollars at them and maybe more after Simeon_Strangelight studies this device and it's potential.

Thank you in advance.

Aloha!
Don't count on it - it will disappear quickly, they will drop it like a hot potato if they even found it to be effective. The reason is that you cannot patent light/heat/frequencies. There may be some money to be made in the machines, but it would quickly become open-source.

They might even use it effectively somwhere - just not on the useless eaters.

And IF THEY EVER USE IT BROADLY - then you can bet your left-nutsack, that there will be "unforeseen" side-effects like sterility up the bazoo. Trump probably heard something and went off with it - too bad that he didn't hear about vitamin C IVC. His advisors would likely murder any doctor with experience in that who might come in contact with Trump. Can't let him mention that publicly. But a light that irradiates your nuts might be fine....

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Speedy analysis. I value my nutsack far too much to gamble with it.

Maybe he's in on a pump and dump.

Thank you.

Aloha!