Health treatments and prevention for Coronavirus

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Simeon_Strangelight said:
The recommended dose is about 20 times as high as for malaria prophylaxis! (400-800mg per day).
The official Chinese consensus protocol is 400mg twice a day on the first day and then 200mg twice a day on days 2-6. See the video at the 33-minute mark. The 200mg is what lupus patients get prescribed to use for years. Dr. Klinghardt has used Chloroquine safely on autoimmune patients for 45 years. It is far more likely that this is disinformation by big pharma or the vaccine industry. In fact, Dr. Klinghardt hints as much.

http://www.sophiaeducate.com/emergi...b78dcfa034151b0a3f0fd3ee5d9b43fb34c6613498d​7

< Could be disinformation - though the issue is that the massive side-effects come only for some ethnicities - and not even all of them.

When the WHO and some governments start recommending chloroquine, then I tend to give some reports about toxicity credence. And there may be a way to use it safely in combination with vitamins and minerals - while for some ethnicities there may be hardly any safe measure.

Frankly - no idea bout it - they already have a perfect cure with high dosage vitamin C and vit C IVC - they are not using it and urgently avoid all the studies out there - and even doctors and hospitals which made it work. Cannot create fear if this is easily treatable by a non-patentable compound that costs a few dollars.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Simeon_Strangelight said:
< Could be disinformation - though the issue is that the massive side-effects come only for some ethnicities - and not even all of them.

When the WHO and some governments start recommending chloroquine, then I tend to give some reports about toxicity credence. And there may be a way to use it safely in combination with vitamins and minerals - while for some ethnicities there may be hardly any safe measure.

Frankly - no idea bout it - they already have a perfect cure with high dosage vitamin C and vit C IVC - they are not using it and urgently avoid all the studies out there - and even doctors and hospitals which made it work. Cannot create fear if this is easily treatable by a non-patentable compound that costs a few dollars.
Do you have a web link to the article that you cited? Do you have a web link citing the fact that the WHO is now recommending Chloroquine? I just did a quick Google search and nothing popped up. The only thing that I saw was that the WHO had authorized a study a few weeks ago.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
The lying MSM made fun of Trump this week for his musings about treating coronavirus with light and heat.

Was Trump just rambling, just throwing a random brain storm out there? I don't think so, and here is why:

I think Trump is going up against the pharma lobby directly now. Hydroxichloroquin seems to be good for a lot more than corona. I'll post more when I find out more, but I have a hot trail.

Furthermore, Styx made a video explaining why Trump's statement isn't as ridiculous as it sounds, and that video was immediately deleted. Styx doesn't even have any strikes yet. But the pharma lobby is one of the most powerful and dangerous ones. Their kill count is higher than Hillary's. His video is still on Bitchute:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BQ-Dlpd1nBo/

We live in interesting times, friends.

Enhanced Eddie said:
Furthermore, Styx made a video explaining why Trump's statement isn't as ridiculous as it sounds, and that video was immediately deleted. Styx doesn't even have any strikes yet. But the pharma lobby is one of the most powerful and dangerous ones. Their kill count is higher than Hillary's. His video is still on Bitchute:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BQ-Dlpd1nBo/

We live in interesting times, friends.
That is interesting. Styx said nothing new/revelational, arguably it's mostly/entirely tautological. Are peoples' TDS that extreme?

Troller

Woodpecker
A research team in Shenzhen said that remdesivir, a drug used to fight Ebola and potentially effective for COVID-19, would reduce sperm count and sperm activity in rats in the experiments.

Reactions: 911
Troller said:
A research team in Shenzhen said that remdesivir, a drug used to fight Ebola and potentially effective for COVID-19, would reduce sperm count and sperm activity in rats in the experiments.
All antivirals are placebos with serious side-effects according to some researchers - and even some countries are hardly using them.

The various side-effects of the "virus" reported by the Chinese initially may have just been the various high-dosage drug side-effects they used on the people and put them into an early grave.

[img=640x480]https://s.rfi.fr/media/display/31f1...adp-3-health-coronavirus-albania-0.webp[/img]

http://www.rfi.fr/en/science-and-te...ggest-nicotine-could-protect-against-covid-19

The French are now researching whether nicotine could shield you from covid.

Heck if I know - because it looks ever more to be a weaponized exosome if at all.

But what I do know and what should be logical is something else - the average death age is between 79 and 86 depending on the country with or of covid.

And since we know that smoking shortens the lifespan possibly by 1 year for every 10 year of smoking, so of course most smokers won't be there in the stats among the 79-86 year olds since the life expectancy of the country is not what most long-term smokers reach.

The prevalence of diseases of smokers are 600% to 2000% more common. And don't take me wrong - I don't want to take smoking away from people, I would just stop them adding toxic ingredients - the mortality would then fall down strongly after that. But the idea that nicotine will protect you from it is not very likely when this can be simply explained by death stats. Smokers won't live to be that old. (most - cigar puffers will likely outlive most of them)

Also it's hilarious that the mainstream will fund anything - whether wearing red socks cures of you covid - but better not take a look at something as simple as high dosage vitamin C, medicinal red socks and even medicinal smoking might work, but let's not go into that vitamin stuff.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Tail Gunner said:
Enhanced Eddie said:
The lying MSM made fun of Trump this week for his musings about treating coronavirus with light and heat.
I try not to watch this pabulum any longer, but of course heat and light can kill viruses. That is why the body raises its temperature to get a fever. UV light has been used in water filters for many years. Sunlight can also kill viruses over a period of time. This is all obvious.

The lunatic media now also turns its back on elemental precepts of science, as well as facts, to target President Trump.
Doctors have used ultraviolet light in the past to kill various viruses.

Using Ultraviolet Light to Kill the Virus
By Lynn Allison | Monday, 27 April 2020 01:01 PM

When President Donald Trump asked scientists during a press briefing last week whether there could be a way to inject light, heat, or disinfectant into the human body to kill the novel coronavirus, he drew fire from the liberal press and other critics.

"Suppose we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," he said. "Supposing you brought that light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way."

The president asked William Bryan, a science and technology adviser at the Department of Homeland Security, to explore these possibilities. Bryan presented emerging results from recent federal government studies showing that sunlight, heat, and humidity could help kill the coronavirus on external surfaces, says Business Insider.

In referring to ultraviolet light, Trump pointed to a proven medical treatment, says Thomas Fagan, founder of the Global Pandemic Consortium. UV light has been used in medical circles for decades to treat cancer, autoimmune diseases, graft-versus-host disease, and an array of other illnesses. The process used by medical professionals is called ultraviolet blood radiation, or UBI.

Using a technique called extracorporeal photopheresis, or ECP, doctors remove blood from a patient, run it through a machine that exposes the blood to UV light, and then returns it into the body. According to Johns Hopkins Medicine, this effectively kills deadly lymphoma cells. The prestigious Mayo Clinic also employs this procedure to treat their cancer patients. Essentially, the treated blood goes back into the body and fights off the cancer cells.

"It's a very safe and effective treatment," Fagan tells Newsmax. Fagan, a medical entrepreneur, become involved in the use of UBI in 2006 when he led a team conducting research in its effectiveness against hepatitis C and HIV.

"We also did additional research establishing the ability of UBI to inactivate the SARS virus and found dramatic and unprecedented results," Fagan says, adding that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requested additional research on UBI as a possible therapy for the H5N1 "bird flu" pandemic. The results of that research were compelling.

"The experimental UBI treatment showed that overall, the treatment produced substantial improvement in both clinical disease and pulmonary function," says Fagan. "It also helped the infected animals to breathe and reduced inflammation in the lungs. But the most significant result was that the UBI treatment seemed to work no matter what variant of the virus was present by stimulating the immune response."

Despite such promising results, as the bird flu threat waned, so did government interest in pursuing research on ultraviolet treatment. Fagan retired, but he came back to form the Global Pandemic Consortium (GPC) in order to help in the worldwide battle against the coronavirus. The mission of the GPC, says Fagan, is to fast-track research and establish an emergency response plan that will make UBI therapy readily available to fight this and future viral crises.

"We are currently conducting clinical trials in primate facilities across the country with our own funding," he tells Newsmax. "Once in place, the GPC pandemic response program will be an effective way to ensure that during future pandemics, treatment may be administered in the comfort of a patient's home in about 20 minutes, drastically reducing the need for ventilators, hospital beds, and other treatments. So, thank you, President Donald Trump, for asking about the use of UV light for the treatment of COVID-19.

"Your request to research may not only result in a safe and effective treatment for COVID-19 but also for future pandemics."
https://www.newsmax.com/health/health-news/uv-light-ultraviolet-treatment/2020/04/27/id/964848/

< Actually - truth comes at you hard and my post from before about nicotine - while true in the form of statistics - it could be just partly true. The reason being that if this diesease or whatever it is, is more impacting blood, then nicotine may in fact be a natural prevention method - wouldn't go so far as to speak of a cure, because I don't think that you could treat the people by giving them 2 packs of cigarettes every day - heh.

Still - while it could have some impact as all kinds of blood-impacting herbs may do, it's amazing that the sheisters rather look into smoking as a cure before researching vitamin C IVC - "cured 50 men with pneumonia in China, let's better not look into it with a bigger study, let's rather focus on whether smoking might have marginal benefits aside from the known negatives".

I just got an email from my urgent care and also read that LabCorp will begin offering antibody tests soon. Notwithstanding the accuracy of these tests, any thoughts on why and when to consider getting an antibody test? At some point would like to visit my folks, but want to make sure that i'm not a silent carrier.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
A study suggests that getting a flu shot may increase the risk of a coronavirus infection.

In a stunning United States Department of Defense (DOD) study just published in January of this year, a researcher confirmed that “receiving influenza vaccination may increase the risk of other respiratory viruses, a phenomenon known as virus interference.” This finding, supported by additional research dating back to the 2003 SARS epidemic and earlier, “goes against” commonplace assumptions that vaccines don’t change the risk of infection from other respiratory diseases.

The author adds, “Vaccine-derived virus interference was significantly associated with coronavirus and human metapneumovirus.”

In other words, getting a flu shot – which is already shown to have questionable effectiveness and is highly dependent on things like age and individual health status – may or may not protect you against influenza … and it could also increase your chances of becoming ill with SARS-CoV-2 if exposed to it.

The Department of Defense study was published in the peer-reviewed journal Vaccine.

High COVID-19 death toll in Italy – just a matter of an elderly population and early lax social distancing? Experts suspect new flu vaccine could be a driving factor
Many health experts are now speculating a jaw-dropping possibility:

One of the reasons why the infection and mortality rate of COVID-19 in Italy was so high (other than the fact that Italy has one of the largest elderly populations in the world) is that in the fall of 2019, mere months before COVID-19 hit, the Italian healthcare system introduced a brand new type of influenza vaccine.

The vaccine, called VIQCC, is produced from animal cells (unlike earlier vaccines derived from eggs) and stimulates a larger response from the immune system. Akin to a “super” vaccine, the vaccination contains as many as four types of viruses. Such an assault on the immune system could very well have induced the “viral intereference” introduced earlier, causing thousands of unsuspecting Italians to be even harder hit by the novel strain of coronavirus.

Elderly people – as well as the healthcare workers who care for this at-risk population – are among the chief targets of flu vaccination campaigns. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Italian Ministry of Health offers the flu vaccine for free to people over 65.
https://www.naturalhealth365.com/flu-shot-covid-infection-3381.html

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
It all boils down to man rejecting to live in harmony with nature into which he was placed by God. Nothing good can nor will come out of this defiance.

kel said:
Even if the zinc amount is massive - you gotta really give it to them that 4Chan shitlords are giving better health treatments on lamp posts than doctors across the world after 6 months of this bullshit.

"Yeah - let's just strap them into high-pressure ventilators without waiting for any need - simple positive testing and being elderly is enough. Then watch from outside as those people die and add some 40.000$ to our covid slush fund."

Reactions: 911

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member

The link above documented severe reactions as a result of vitamin C intake-, some as low as 1 gram daily! My impression is that there might be other co-existent factors that led to such severe reactions. Perhaps we might have unknown underlying conditions leading to similar severe reactions?

Too bad SImeon isn't here for his take on that.
Did you bother to read any of the reports? Would you even understand them if you did?

This is not the time to be spreading disinformation. Its irresponsible