Health treatments and prevention for Coronavirus

Quick question I have a bit of a cold/flu coming on how much Vitamin C should I take? Don't want to take too much as I want to keep some in my stockpile but I probably want to take as many as effective. I have 60x 200 mg tablets

5000mg daily is a good starting point, I was taking 7000mg daily for maintenance when all this broke out. A vitamin c supplement with 1000mg tablets not sourced from corn would ideal in your situation. I would also add to your regimine: chicken or beef bone broth stew, steam therapy, ginger/lemon tea and head face/massage to drain toxins from the lymphatic system.

Ignore the clickbaity title, but there's some good info in here in summary form for anyone needing an update on treatment methods if they get COVID, video starts at the relevant part:

Does anyone here have a reputable site they have purchased from and recommend to get human-grade Ivermectin or (Plaquenil)/Hydroxychloroquine?

Quercetin is a zinc ionophore and can be obtained naturally through foods like onions, broccoli and berries.
I do have Quercetin and Bromelain that I've gotten from Swanson vitamins and Now Foods. That certainly helps, but I'm also concerned for my elderly parents, as they have symptoms of it being a bad case for both of them. I'm looking for every option possible for treatment for them.

I do have Quercetin and Bromelain that I've gotten from Swanson vitamins and Now Foods. That certainly helps, but I'm also concerned for my elderly parents, as they have symptoms of it being a bad case for both of them. I'm looking for every option possible for treatment for them.
Im so sorry to hear that, I hope they pull through. Here are a few other things I would recommend that work for me:

-Vitamin D and vitamin C (non corn sourced) I high dose both of them.
-Ginger/Lemon tea (slice fresh lemon and ginger and put into hot water)...having a travel mug to sip on throughout the day helps.
-Bone broth beef stew if they are able to eat solid food, or if not just the broth....marrow bones are readily available at most butcher shops, cook them in a crock pot for 24 hours on low.
-Steam therapy, boil a pot of water and inhale the vapors through the nose and mouth.
-Lymphatic massage, massaging the face especially around the glands aids in releasing toxins from the lymphatic system.
-Lots of rest
-Cut out all dairy until health is restored, it is mucous forming.

I have no experience with hydrogen peroxide therapy using a nebulizer but it sounds like something very worth looking into if they are severe cases.

Troller

Pelican
The American Medical Association quietly admits that hydroxychloroquine Azithromycin and vitamin D actually works as a treatment for Covid 19.

Trump was 100% RIGHT.

Whereas, The third hyperinflammatory phase (Stage 3), occurs when a hyperactivated immune
system may cause injury to the heart, kidneys, and other organs. A "cytokine storm"--where the
body attacks its own tissues--may occur in this phase; and
5 Whereas, There is no current Federal Drug Administration (FDA) indication for the treatment of
6 Early Coronavirus infection, but early emergency use authorization (EUA) originally approved
87 the use of hydroxychloroquine and then rescinded it (2); and
9 Whereas, The FDA limited use of convalescence plasma but now has rescinded that
10 limitation (3); and
12 Whereas, Hydroxychloroquine and Chloroquine are FDA approved medications for over
13 50 years, and these medications are safely prescribed long-term for other indications (2); and
15 Whereas, AMA President, Patrice A. Harris, MD, issued the following statement: “The AMA
16 is calling for a stop to any inappropriate prescribing and ordering of medications, including
17 chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine, and appealing to physicians and all health care
18 professionals to follow the highest standards of professionalism and ethics” (4); and
20 Whereas, The AMA, American Pharmacists Association, and American Society of Health
21 System Pharmacists issued a joint statement on March 25, 2020 on inappropriate ordering,
22 prescribing, or dispensing of medications to treat COVID-19 (4); and
24 Whereas, Some states, pharmacy boards and institutions have forbidden the use of these
25 medications for COVID-19 infection (4, 5); and

27 Whereas, A proposed regimen to treat COVID-19 for Stage 1, includes 10 days of
28 hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin, zinc, and on occasion Vitamin D (6); and

30 Whereas, This regimen is not being advocated for Stage 2 and Stage 3 COVID therapy; and 31
32 Whereas, The original studies published in
35 (7, 8, 9); and
37 Whereas, AMA policy H-120.988, “Patient Access to Treatments Prescribed by Their
38 Physicians,” supports a physician’s autonomy to prescribe medications the physician believes to
39 be in the patient’s best interest, where the benefits outweigh risk and the patient consents; and
41 Whereas, Physicians have used off label medications for years and this use is supported by
42 existing policy; and
44 Whereas, Data regarding harm have been limited due to poorly designed studies or studies
45 usually in Stage 2 or later, or stopped without harm but no effect in phase 2 and hypothesis
46 (7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12); and
48 Whereas, There are many studies that indicate that the use of Hydroxychloroquine,
49 Azithromycin is effective and front-line physicians are using the therapy where permissible
50 (13, 14, 15); and
Resolution: 509 (November 2020) Page 2 of 6
The Lancet and The New England Journal of
Medicine (NEJM) initially citing harm due to hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine use were
retracted by said journals due to dubious research methodology and incorrect conclusions

Resolution: 509 (November 2020) Page 3 of 6
1 Whereas, The COVID-19 pandemic is a serious medical issue, people are dying, and 32 physicians must be able to perform as sagacious prescribers; therefore be it
4 RESOLVED, That our American Medical Association rescind its statement calling for physicians
5 to stop prescribing hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine until sufficient evidence becomes
6 available to conclusively illustrate that the harm associated with use outweighs benefit early in
7 the disease course. Implying that such treatment is inappropriate contradicts AMA Policy
8 H-120.988, “Patient Access to Treatments Prescribed by Their Physicians,” that addresses off
9 label prescriptions as appropriate in the judgement of the prescribing physician (Directive to
10 Take Action); and be it further
12 RESOLVED, That our AMA rescind its joint statement with the American Pharmacists
13 Association and American Society of Health System Pharmacists, and update it with a joint
14 statement notifying patients that further studies are ongoing to clarify any potential benefit of
15 hydroxychloroquine and combination therapies for the treatment of COVID-19 (Directive to Take
16 Action); and be it further
18 RESOLVED, That our AMA reassure the patients whose physicians are prescribing
19 hydroxychloroquine and combination therapies for their early-stage COVID-19 diagnosis by
20 issuing an updated statement clarifying our support for a physician’s ability to prescribe an FDA-
21 approved medication for off label use, if it is in her/his best clinical judgement, with specific
22 reference to the use of hydroxychloroquine and combination therapies for the treatment of the
23 earliest stage of COVID-19 (Directive to Take Action); and be it further
25 RESOLVED, That our AMA take the actions necessary to require local pharmacies to fill valid
26 prescriptions that are issued by physicians and consistent with AMA principles articulated in
27 AMA Policy H-120.988, “Patient Access to Treatments Prescribed by Their Physicians,”
28 including working with the American Pharmacists Association and American Society of Health
29 System Pharmacists. (Directive to Take Action)

Last edited:

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
Im so sorry to hear that, I hope they pull through. Here are a few other things I would recommend that work for me:

-Vitamin D and vitamin C (non corn sourced) I high dose both of them.
-Ginger/Lemon tea (slice fresh lemon and ginger and put into hot water)...having a travel mug to sip on throughout the day helps.
-Bone broth beef stew if they are able to eat solid food, or if not just the broth....marrow bones are readily available at most butcher shops, cook them in a crock pot for 24 hours on low.
-Steam therapy, boil a pot of water and inhale the vapors through the nose and mouth.
-Lymphatic massage, massaging the face especially around the glands aids in releasing toxins from the lymphatic system.
-Lots of rest
-Cut out all dairy until health is restored, it is mucous forming.

I have no experience with hydrogen peroxide therapy using a nebulizer but it sounds like something very worth looking into if they are severe cases.
I take vitamin D, zinc and drink lemon and ginger daily. I bought myself a cheap nebulizer and if I'm out and about I nebulize hydogen peroxide to zap any virus I may have breathed in. Mercola and a number of other alt-health doctors swear by it, so I thought it certainly won't hurt and there's some research that backs it up.

Durden347

Sparrow
Stella Immanuel is also a good doctor. The media censored a video with her in it explaining the dosage of hydroxychloroquine. There is actually a healthy dosage to take for the cure of COVID19.

Hell_Is_Like_Newark

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Friend of mine got diagnosed with WuFlu last Friday. I advised him to try the ionophore (quercetin), zinc, vitamin-c, vitamin D regimen. The guy is overweight and smokes, so he was in the high risk category.

So far symptoms have been like a mild case of the flu. He didn't lose his sense of taste and smell, (which appears to be a sign that things are going to get really bad). As of today his fever is almost gone. Before he was getting bad night sweats and a dry cough. Did the treatment keep it from getting bad? No idea.. but it did no harm.

I also came across this at iceagenow.info in regards to treatments. Some interesting information regards to how some ionophores work while other don't. It also reminded me that quinine is an ionophore. My friend had some tonic delivered today to add to his treatment regimen. For the rest of the advice given below, I post without comment since this isn't my field of expertise:

Clyde Mason

You don’t have to get a prescription for hydroxychloroquine… that’s a pro-drug form of chloroquine, which is a non-enzymatically bio-activated form of quinine.

And you can get quinine from your local supermarket… Indian tonic water in the US contains a maximum 83 mg / l.

That’s the same stuff used to make gin and tonic. It was originally used to combat malaria in India, and the British colonizers at the time added gin to cut the bitter taste, giving us gin and tonic. I prefer the orange-flavored tonic water, but I find the lime-flavored tonic water to be extremely foul. I never did like lime flavor. There’s lemon flavor, too, but I don’t like lemon, either.

83 mg / day (1 liter per day) of Indian tonic water is enough to give you approximately 50% reduction in infectability, allowing your immune system to clear the virus without also dealing with a rapidly spreading infection.

In the body, since HCQ and CQ are broken down into quinine, it’s the quinine which is the active ingredient anyway… it’s just that CQ and HCQ are more-complex molecules, and take longer to break down, allowing longer dosage schedules. Quinine half-life is ~18 hours in the body, so I drank 500 ml of tonic water in the morning, and 500 ml at night.

If you’re taking it for prophylactic purposes, it takes ~5 days for the quinine to build up to the point that your body is excreting as much as you’re taking in.

Quinine inhibits the ACE2 enzymatic pathway by which the virus can attach to and infect cells. There’s a variant of the virus which can also use the TMPRSS2 enzymatic pathway (that’s why some of the HCQ trials didn’t work very well… to get full protection against that virus variant, you have to inhibit both enzymatic pathways), so if you’re using quinine prophylactically and you still get sick, go to your doctor to get a TMPRSS2 inhibitor such as camostat mesylate.

It works. I got the virus variant that could only use the ACE2 enzymatic pathway, and was over it in 2 days with only minor symptoms… it wasn’t even as bad as a mild cold.

jimbro

Chicken
You don’t have to get a prescription for hydroxychloroquine… that’s a pro-drug form of chloroquine, which is a non-enzymatically bio-activated form of quinine.
And you can get quinine from your local supermarket… Indian tonic water in the US contains a maximum 83 mg / l.
I am on a strict diet that prohibits me from drinking soda. Is there any other product or supplement that contains quinine?

Peacock
Gold Member
This is a very interesting finding, a scientific study from Pakistan found that nigella seeds (aka black sesame or black cumin) are highly effective as a treatment for covid:

It turns out that the seeds have a high concentration of a quinine derivative called thymoquinone, along with quercitin, zinc, vitamin C and antiinflamatories, which is kind of a dream team combination of compounds to fight covid! The seeds are cheap and readily available at ethnic food stores, the study administered them with raw honey, about 5g/day of seeds to covid patients, with excellent results that did better than hydroxichloroquine.

LostChapter

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I've been taking 200MG of clean natural vitamin C (not ascorbic acid) and 10,000IU's of Vitamin D with 500MG of Vitamin K2 daily for a few months now.

I've been around all kinds of sick people as has my girlfriend who I put on the same supplement routine and neither of us have had even the sniffles.

I don't have a particularly strong immune system either, I caught cov2 early 2020 and it had me out of action for a month.

Hell_Is_Like_Newark

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Update on my friend going the ionophore, zinc, vitamin D, vitamin C route:

His doctor was impressed with his recovery and said "keep doing what you are doing".
Yesterday my friend texted me and said he is "97% better" and looking forward to coming off quarantine.

Krieger_07

Sparrow
I've been taking 200MG of clean natural vitamin C (not ascorbic acid) and 10,000IU's of Vitamin D with 500MG of Vitamin K2 daily for a few months now.

I've been around all kinds of sick people as has my girlfriend who I put on the same supplement routine and neither of us have had even the sniffles.

I don't have a particularly strong immune system either, I caught cov2 early 2020 and it had me out of action for a month.

Hello

What do you mean by "clean natural vitamin C"?

Thanks in advance.