Health treatments and prevention for Coronavirus

Biscuits_Gravy

Robin
Catholic
The first phase of the treatment is to realize that there's no covid illness. It's what we call Flu and flu is nothing but spontaneous detoxification. So anything which assist this process is beneficial.

Up to this day I haven't had a flu for more that 20 years since I started using sauna therapy which assist detoxification through the skin via sweating. When I was growing up we didn't have a sauna but we did encouraged sweating by putting your legs in a bucket full of hot water and people would through lots of blankets over your entire body to induce the process. It worked every time.

You need to sweat it out and it's not a fictional virus but the toxins accumulated inside. We wear too much clothes during the winter and the skin's pores get congested. This and other factors explain why we "get" the flu during this period.
I agree with this. When I had “Coofid” I sat in my black leather interior car in the September sun and baked for about an hour. That in conjunction with hot/cold shower therapy helped a lot. I also had a cold somewhat recently, the bull crap doctors gave me nothing but charged me $100. Got over it in a few days with RAW garlic, echinacea tea, VIT D and lots of rest and fluids. Shouldn’t have even wasted my time with these clown doctors anymore.

PassingTime

Pigeon
Orthodox
Just posting this here for those that pass through this thread that have not yet stocked up on NAC.

I had not noticed this until today but Dr Berg did a video 3 weeks ago about it. I have a lot of faith in him and was fortunate enough to see his video on vaccinne side effects before he unlisted it.

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian
Just posting this here for those that pass through this thread that have not yet stocked up on NAC.

I had not noticed this until today but Dr Berg did a video 3 weeks ago about it. I have a lot of faith in him and was fortunate enough to see his video on vaccinne side effects before he unlisted it.

I have been watching his videos too but was a bit disappointed he's been silent on the vax. I guess Keto does not make one brave.
What did he say about the side effects?

hkhathaj

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Thanks for the answers! Thank God, the ill relatives are healing well. I have brought them NAC because that looks like a safe bet but they got better before taking that. They did not want to take Ivermectin as they thought that is somewhat dangerous and potentially toxic. (For the record they are all unvaxed.)

I also think that most likely the virus does not exist (or is the same as influenza was before) but some weird illness seems like to be real. I can imagine that new microwave frequencies or some other poisoning could cause worse symptoms than before.

Whatever the cause I have heard frightening stories about healthy middle aged people getting seriously ill from sources I believe. So my perception is that there is something dangerous going on even for unvaxed people. Maybe my worries were an over-reaction, I don't know. Even though I don't believe the official narrative I have to agree that I was worried when loved ones got worse than they usually do by the flu.

Thanks for all the help and information!

Smitty727

Chicken
This video is a must watch. It was held at my local church, and explains in depth from multiple REAL experts and doctors who are not afraid to speak out as to what exactly is happening with Covid and the vaccines, as well as what the establishment wants for humanity in the coming years. I strongly encourage everyone to watch and share this video.

Batman_

Kingfisher
So I am quite sure I recently caught Covid, I got bad headaches, lethargy, and moderate discomfort in breathing through my nose (more akin to call it "ultra sensitivity" kind of similar to breathing in ultra dry & cold air) which is odd because I didn't have a runny/stuffy nose or any other respitory-related symptoms. I also started getting mildly constipated, though this could be unrelated.

After about 5 days of this, I suddenly lost my sense of smell and taste too. ...Anyway, all of this prompted me to start taking Ivermectin. After taking 6-12mg ever day, my other symptoms have been going away more and more every day, however I still have ZERO taste or smell.

Has anyone else dealt with this, and discovered a way to restore smell & taste more quickly?

I find it a bit alarming because to this implies neurons in my brain may have been damaged. This has convinced me that Covid, is indeed a real thing, because I've never experienced any of these symptoms in my life, certainly not all at once.

Last edited:

Biscuits_Gravy

Robin
Catholic
I’m sorry to hear, but glad you’re feeling better. Yes. I had it in September, I was about 99% loss of smell and about 90% loss of taste. I know how you feel as I was mildly depressed for a bit thinking it would was lost. It took maybe a month to really start to come back, but it’s been a slow, weird recovery.

Things still don’t quite smell and taste exactly like they used to. My only advice is to sniff things like vicks, bath salts a couple times a day as a test. I think it will come back, and you’ll feel much better and relieved, but I’m 3 months in and things aren’t 100%.

Lastly, don’t feel ashamed about getting sick with whatever has been released into the world via bio warfare. You can believe in the illness without being a vaccine shill.
So I am quite sure I recently caught Covid, I got bad headaches, lethargy, and moderate discomfort in breathing through my nose (more akin to call it "ultra sensitivity" kind of similar to breathing in ultra dry & cold air) which is odd because I didn't have a runny/stuffy nose or any other respitory-related symptoms. I also started getting mildly constipated, though this could be unrelated.

After about 5 days of this, I suddenly lost my sense of smell and taste too. ...Anyway, all of this prompted me to start taking Ivermectin. After taking 6-12mg ever day, my other symptoms have been going away more and more every day, however I still have ZERO taste or smell.

Has anyone else dealt with this, and discovered a way to restore smell & taste more quickly?

I find it a bit alarming because to this implies neurons in my brain may have been damaged. This has convinced me that Covid, is indeed a real thing, because I've never experienced any of these symptoms in my life, certainly not all at once.

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

In my case it took about a month to regain smell and taste. However, four months later I am having parosmia and so is my girlfriend who lost her smell and taste as well. When I got covid I lost the ability to smell body odor amongst other smells but that one did not come back. Now my body odor or sweat finally smells, but it smells at times to me like something rotting, like rotting meat or ammonia or something. It's disgusting.

My girlfriend (who is in another city right now) is having the same exact thing and she noticed it earlier than me for herself, and I had no idea what she was talking about. So I looked it up and tons of people on reddit are mentioning this and say it happened months after getting Covid. So this is just bizarre. Either the smell is real (doubtful) and we are detoxing still after months, or there is some kind of long-term neuronal damage to the brain that the brain is still coming to grips with.

One theory is olfactory bulb damage. The other is "axon miswiring": "Parosmia may occur when newly grown stem cells that develop into neurons in the nose attempt to extend their long fibers, called axons, through tiny holes in the base of the skull and connect with a structure in the brain called the olfactory bulb. Sometimes axons connect to the wrong place, causing erratic smell, but the miswiring can potentially correct itself, given enough time."

Possible treatments could include "olfactory bulb retraining" which consists of smelling various essential oils daily for weeks, topical steroids, or anti-inflammatories. I'm hoping it is just my neurons finally coming back "online."

By the way, @Batman_ did you have tinnitus? Because I got tinnitus too and I think that is a sign of brain inflammation/damage. Ivermectin does not cross the blood brain barrier, you need to find something else that does which might calm the inflammation––magnoferrin (mango leaf extract), reservatrol, curcumin, vitamin C, etc.

Last edited:

Batman_

Kingfisher
In my case it took about a month to regain smell and taste. However, four months later I am having parosmia and so is my girlfriend who lost her smell and taste as well. When I got covid I lost the ability to smell body odor amongst other smells but that one did not come back. Now my body odor or sweat finally smells, but it smells at times to me like something rotting, like rotting meat or ammonia or something. It's disgusting.

My girlfriend (who is in another city right now) is having the same exact thing and she noticed it earlier than me for herself, and I had no idea what she was talking about. So I looked it up and tons of people on reddit are mentioning this and say it happened months after getting Covid. So this is just bizarre. Either the smell is real (doubtful) and we are detoxing still after months, or there is some kind of long-term neuronal damage to the brain that the brain is still coming to grips with.

One theory is olfactory bulb damage. The other is "axon miswiring": "Parosmia may occur when newly grown stem cells that develop into neurons in the nose attempt to extend their long fibers, called axons, through tiny holes in the base of the skull and connect with a structure in the brain called the olfactory bulb. Sometimes axons connect to the wrong place, causing erratic smell, but the miswiring can potentially correct itself, given enough time."

Possible treatments could include "olfactory bulb retraining" which consists of smelling various essential oils daily for weeks, topical steroids, or anti-inflammatories. I'm hoping it is just my neurons finally coming back "online."

By the way, @Batman_ did you have tinnitus? Because I got tinnitus too and I think that is a sign of brain inflammation/damage. Ivermectin does not cross the blood brain barrier, you need to find something else that does which might calm the inflammation––magnoferrin (mango leaf extract), reservatrol, curcumin, vitamin C, etc.
Thanks for the tips. I've had tinnitus for several years, and I'm quite certain it's from exposure to loud noises.

I've been taking NAC, citicoline, noopept, phosphatidylserine, and fish oil, not specifically for Covid but because they were the most powerful supplements I have on hand. Hoping they help.

Ember

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
This is a very interesting finding, a scientific study from Pakistan found that nigella seeds (aka black sesame or black cumin) are highly effective as a treatment for covid:

It turns out that the seeds have a high concentration of a quinine derivative called thymoquinone, along with quercitin, zinc, vitamin C and antiinflamatories, which is kind of a dream team combination of compounds to fight covid! The seeds are cheap and readily available at ethnic food stores, the study administered them with raw honey, about 5g/day of seeds to covid patients, with excellent results that did better than hydroxichloroquine.

Black cumin seeds are an alternative to Ivermectin.
7382bad4788d6a86.jpeg

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
Thanks for the confirmation on nigella seeds, a cheap, widely available and potent natural spice packed with powerful agents including a type of quinine (thymoquinine), vitamins, zinc and quercetin.

The recommended daily dosage above is 40mg/kilo, so for a man weighing about 80kg (about 190lb) the dosage is 1 teaspoon per day (3.2g), one teaspoon of nigella weighing 3.3g.

The grains are a bit bitter and taste strong, they're used as a spice in India and the mideast, so you can take half a teaspoon morning and evening mixed with honey, which is also supposed to bring some benefits to the immunity table.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
(Important detail: you have to chew the seeds some, or they might transit directly through your digestive system...)

CaliforniaBased

Robin
Catholic
I recently caught coronavirus while unvaccinated. I caught the virus after visiting a crowded venue in a major city. I had a very high fever for one night and through out the next day. After that I had about a week of a cold and low energy. Only now, about 10 days later are my energy levels recovering. While I was sick I avoided extreme cold and got lots of sleep. I am in my 20s so I assume that is why the illness was not so bad.

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
If somebody goes to the doctor with bad symptoms, but not bad enough to be admitted to intensive care, what does the doctor offer?
Probably nothing lol. My colleague and her 3 year old child are very sick. The child has pneumonia. The doc gave him amoxicillin as if it was a normal bacterial bronchial infection. That is how retarded they are. I mean at least give an antibiotic that has some efficacy like azithromycin. It takes 5 minutes on google to discover this, so at this point it is complete malpractice to be prescribing amoxicillin.

Nomadiccat

Banned
Oriental Orthodox
Ive been asking that since early 2020: of MS “ medical professionals “. Still waiting

They are probably working on getting Nobel prize for Hypochondria research.

I remember going to the British Museum one day to read up the treatment for some slight ailment of which I had a touch—hay fever, I fancy it was. I got down the book, and read all I came to read; and then, in an unthinking moment, I idly turned the leaves, and began to indolently study diseases, generally. I forget which was the first distemper I plunged into—some fearful, devastating scourge, I know—and, before I had glanced half down the list of “premonitory symptoms,” it was borne in upon me that I had fairly got it.

I sat for awhile, frozen with horror; and then, in the listlessness of despair, I again turned over the pages. I came to typhoid fever—read the symptoms—discovered that I had typhoid fever, must have had it for months without knowing it—wondered what else I had got; turned up St. Vitus’s Dance—found, as I expected, that I had that too,—began to get interested in my case, and determined to sift it to the bottom, and so started alphabetically—read up ague, and learnt that I was sickening for it, and that the acute stage would commence in about another fortnight. Bright’s disease, I was relieved to find, I had only in a modified form, and, so far as that was concerned, I might live for years. Cholera I had, with severe complications; and diphtheria I seemed to have been born with. I plodded conscientiously through the twenty-six letters, and the only malady I could conclude I had not got was housemaid’s knee.
I felt rather hurt about this at first; it seemed somehow to be a sort of slight. Why hadn’t I got housemaid’s knee? Why this invidious reservation? After a while, however, less grasping feelings prevailed. I reflected that I had every other known malady in the pharmacology, and I grew less selfish, and determined to do without housemaid’s knee. Gout, in its most malignant stage, it would appear, had seized me without my being aware of it; and zymosis I had evidently been suffering with from boyhood. There were no more diseases after zymosis, so I concluded there was nothing else the matter with me.

I sat and pondered. I thought what an interesting case I must be from a medical point of view, what an acquisition I should be to a class! Students would have no need to “walk the hospitals,” if they had me. I was a hospital in myself. All they need do would be to walk round me, and, after that, take their diploma.

Then I wondered how long I had to live. I tried to examine myself. I felt my pulse. I could not at first feel any pulse at all. Then, all of a sudden, it seemed to start off. I pulled out my watch and timed it.
I could not feel my heart. It had stopped beating. I have since been induced to come to the opinion that it must have been there all the time, and must have been beating, but I cannot account for it. I patted myself all over my front, from what I call my waist up to my head, and I went a bit round each side, and a little way up the back. But I could not feel or hear anything. I tried to look at my tongue. I stuck it out as far as ever it would go, and I shut one eye, and tried to examine it with the other. I could only see the tip, and the only thing that I could gain from that was to feel more certain than before that I had scarlet fever.
I had walked into that reading-room a happy, healthy man. I crawled out a decrepit wreck.

I went to my medical man. He is an old chum of mine, and feels my pulse, and looks at my tongue, and talks about the weather, all for nothing, when I fancy I’m ill; so I thought I would do him a good turn by going to him now. “What a doctor wants,” I said, “is practice. He shall have me. He will get more practice out of me than out of seventeen hundred of your ordinary, commonplace patients, with only one or two diseases each.” So I went straight up and saw him, and he said:

“Well, what’s the matter with you?”
I said:

“I will not take up your time, dear boy, with telling you what is the matter with me. Life is brief, and you might pass away before I had finished. But I will tell you what is not the matter with me. I have not got housemaid’s knee. Why I have not got housemaid’s knee, I cannot tell you; but the fact remains that I have not got it. Everything else, however, I have got.”

And I told him how I came to discover it all.

Then he opened me and looked down me, and clutched hold of my wrist, and then he hit me over the chest when I wasn’t expecting it—a cowardly thing to do, I call it—and immediately afterwards butted me with the side of his head. After that, he sat down and wrote out a prescription, and folded it up and gave it me, and I put it in my pocket and went out.
I did not open it. I took it to the nearest chemist’s, and handed it in. The man read it, and then handed it back.

He said he didn’t keep it.

I said:

“You are a chemist?”

He said:

“I am a chemist. If I was a co-operative stores and family hotel combined, I might be able to oblige you. Being only a chemist hampers me.”

I read the prescription. It ran:
“1 lb. beefsteak, with
1 pt. bitter beer
every 6 hours.
1 ten-mile walk every morning.
1 bed at 11 sharp every night.
And don’t stuff up your head with things you don’t understand.”

Last edited:

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Probably nothing lol. My colleague and her 3 year old child are very sick. The child has pneumonia. The doc gave him amoxicillin as if it was a normal bacterial bronchial infection. That is how retarded they are. I mean at least give an antibiotic that has some efficacy like azithromycin. It takes 5 minutes on google to discover this, so at this point it is complete malpractice to be prescribing amoxicillin.
Two pregnant women I know had covid recently. One was told just to take aspirin, one was told specifically do not take aspirin. No mention of other meds or vitamins to take. Insane. Grandma would give better advice.