Heart Attack Deaths

wesley93

Chicken
Catholic
My neighbor told me he is having heart palpitations. He is late 50s and I would say very fit for his age. The thing is, he told me alot of his friends are now going through the same thing. But I don't think any of them would consider the injection as a passible cause.

gat

Robin
Protestant
A friend of mine, very young guy, mid 30s. Surfer and soccer player. Very fit. He had a heart attack on the field 2 weeks after his second shot.

According to him he was basically dead for 8 minutes before they brought him back.

He's since ran multiple batteries of tests over the last 4 months - doctors don't know what happened. He wears an emergency built-in (under his skin) monitor that will shock his heart if it happens again.

2 Right Hands

Woodpecker
Catholic
A friend of mine, very young guy, mid 30s. Surfer and soccer player. Very fit. He had a heart attack on the field 2 weeks after his second shot.

According to him he was basically dead for 8 minutes before they brought him back.

He's since ran multiple batteries of tests over the last 4 months - doctors don't know what happened. He wears an emergency built-in (under his skin) monitor that will shock his heart if it happens again.
Yeah, sounds like a Scooby-doo mystery!

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
46 year old woman:

Just read about this now.

Tiffini-Hale.jpg

'Mickey Mouse Club' alum Tiffini Hale dead at 46​

Tiffini Hale, best known as a member of "The All New Mickey Mouse Club," has died. She was 46.

The sad news of the star's passing was shared on social media by her former band The Party, which was formed by the Disney Channel of "Mickey Mouse Club" alums.

"It is with the heaviest of broken hearts that we share the sad news of the passing of our beloved sister, Tiffini Talia Hale," the post began. It was shared alongside a black-and-white photo of the late star.

"Early this month, she suffered a cardiac arrest that resulted in her being left in a coma," the post continued. "After many prayers and with her family by her side, our dearest Tiff took her last breath Christmas morning. She is now resting peacefully."

In the statement, Hale's family asked for privacy, and her mother and sister sent "their love to all, as well as many thanks for such kind support through the years."

"On behalf of Tiffini’s family, and her Party and MMC brothers and sisters, we want to thank all of you for the love and well wishes you have expressed for our dear Tiffini," the statement concluded. "Her beauty, talent, style and fun loving spirit will forever live in our hearts and memories."

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
According to Steve Kirsch, there’s been a sixty fold increase in adverse events among athletes in the past four months as compared with the past 20 years:

Is it specifically footballers who are getting these adverse events, or is the perception leading me to a skewed interpretation? Because that would add another dimension to the matter.

I recall football players getting ALS at a much higher rate than other sports, it was a statistically significant risk factor. People surmised that's because of the frequent use of the head making contact with the ball. However, ALS––at least to my knowledge––is not a traumatic brain injury (and if it was why wouldn't we see boxers and so on facing the same risk of ALS?). Another risk factor for ALS is having fought in the gulf war, and we know that chemical weapons (organophosphates) was a likely contribution in the "gulf war syndrome" of which ALS is an aspect.

My own hypothesis is that the soccer players are playing on treated fields (with glyphosate or other pesticides), and that over time kicking up this grass causes inhalation exposure of some residue of these substances. So, if soccer players are dropping dead faster than other sports players, are they dropping dead because of the nature of the sport (running long distances over fields), or is it some combination of metabolic interference and the spike protein in addition to cardiological stress of the game? It's puzzling.

Last edited:

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
My own hypothesis is that the soccer players are playing on treated fields (with glyphosate or other pesticides), and that over time kicking up this grass causes inhalation exposure of some residue of these substances. So, if soccer players are dropping dead faster than other sports players, are they dropping dead because of the nature of the sport (running long distances over fields), or is it some combination of metabolic interference and the spike protein in addition to cardiological stress of the game? It's puzzling.

I never thought about that but it makes perfect sense. Football fields, golf fields, etc all have this pristine looking grass, which can only mean they are sprayed with some sort of potent herbicide. The shot though is definitely contributing as the spike in cases was seen in 2021.

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member

That's right, no one has any idea what's going on, from how the virus works to how the vaccines work, it's all blind leading the blind. Millions of variables and anything could happen. Belongs in a comedy show but sadly it is real.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I never thought about that but it makes perfect sense. Football fields, golf fields, etc all have this pristine looking grass, which can only mean they are sprayed with some sort of potent herbicide. The shot though is definitely contributing as the spike in cases was seen in 2021.
I remember reading glyphosate disrupts sulfur metabolism since glycine gets replaced by glyphosate. So it is possible that without proper functioning of sulfur metabolism the spike protein cannot be properly metabolized/detoxed. I remember NAC was touted as a treatment for detox and that is a sulfur compound. Obviously many people have adverse reactions to the shot, but it might just be that playing on treated fields is a risk factor, which in addition to cardiovascular activity, combines two risk factors in a particularly dangerous way. I don't know just another alternative theory for why we are seeing this. Again it might just be perception that these footballers are at an increased risk.

EvanWilson

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Interesting story out of OneAmerica Insurance company. CEO issued a press release that in their group life insurance policies, they are seeing a 40% increase in deaths. These people are working for companies and in the 18 to 64 age group. In the statement the CEO stated that a 'only' 10% increase would be a 'three sigma event' that one could expect to happen once in every 200 years. So a 40% increase is a multi sigma event and probably on the order of a one in a few million years event. CEO reports that other companies within the industry are reporting similar results. So while all the various media outlets and assorted official stats and such can try to confuse or obfiscate 'what is going on', it will be obvious from the life insruance companies 'that something is going on', since it will blow their models out of the water and they will generate huge losses on their policies. I expect going forward a number of companies will stop underwritting polices for a while, or dramatically increase the cost for life insurance.
Indiana Life Insurance CEO says mortality rates for people aged 18-64 have increased by 40%.

EvanWilson

Kingfisher
Gold Member
On the anecdotal reports: Within my extended circle of people that I know or know of people that I know; ZERO covid deaths; three 'shot problems'. One a teen that has myocarditis 'that is expected to recover'. One a man in 40s that has myocarditis and expected to have life long problems. One a woman in 20s that started to have problems, drove to ER, and fell into a coma; no update on status. On the other side of that within the last few weeks, one of the people at my customer site knows of someone that got covid and died from it, man in 40s was in the ICU for a few weeks before be passed away. Other groups of people with all kinnds of elderly and/or health problems only three covid cases, no deaths; which is amazing especially since three of them passed away 2021 and 3 or 4 have all kinds of health problems and were not expected to be still with us throunh 2021.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
In Hungary there were not very hyped news about teenagers (one is 12 year old) who had their heart stopped but they could save them (at least the ones that went to the news). There was one Facebook entry that I have checked: a few people asked about the vaccination status. The reaction of most people was that it was a stupid question and why would they think about vaccines when it is time to be glad that they were saved and not to blame the vax. There is no information whether they were vaxed or not. But I have a guess... Stopping heart of Teenagers was not a thing before.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
Is it specifically footballers who are getting these adverse events, or is the perception leading me to a skewed interpretation? Because that would add another dimension to the matter.

I recall football players getting ALS at a much higher rate than other sports, it was a statistically significant risk factor. People surmised that's because of the frequent use of the head making contact with the ball. However, ALS––at least to my knowledge––is not a traumatic brain injury (and if it was why wouldn't we see boxers and so on facing the same risk of ALS?). Another risk factor for ALS is having fought in the gulf war, and we know that chemical weapons (organophosphates) was a likely contribution in the "gulf war syndrome" of which ALS is an aspect.

It's the distance covered and the amount of sprints. I believe it's the highest out of all sports. The heart is under great stress when playing football. I play myself, and to be match fit you need a combination of long distance cardio ability as well as being able to perform probably at least 15-20 sprints per half (45 minutes) depending on position (forward and midfield positions are greater).

Sabonis73

Robin
Catholic
Died suddenly, looked pretty good for his age, this stuff is starting to add up:

Last edited: