Heartiste deplatformed?

Lance Blastoff

Woodpecker
Gold Member
RexImperator said:
hugely in favor of mass third-world immigration

Have you visited an Episcopalian parish?...Not much difference in that respect I think. And you might even see the rainbow flag, too, which is often hanging outside the Congregational Church (descendants of the Puritans).

For someone looking for a denomination that's most close to Puritanism today, Orthodox Presbyterianism is probably the best.

bucky

Ostrich
Easy_C said:
bucky said:
My wife is a devout Catholic and in attending mass and her church community for the last few years, I've been struck with how inherently unamerican Catholicism is: collectivist, hugely in favor of mass third-world immigration, lack of puritan work ethic, etc. I don't know as much about Orthodox Christianity, but looking at the parts of the world where it thrives, I doubt that it's ideal for an Anglo-Saxon country either (or, more accurately, a country that should be majority Anglo-Saxon).

E Michael Jones goes into detail on this in a few places.

That isn't actually doctrinal "Catholicism". That's the result after the CIA infiltrated the church trying to use them against the Russians and we had pro-Zionist political groups taking church leaders to private meetings and basically buying them out.

Can you recommend any specific E Michael Jones videos or articles on that topic (the modern Catholic church in the US and its legitimacy or lack thereof)? I hadn't listened to him firsthand until his recent conversation with Roosh on Roosh's livestream and although I agreed with most of what he said, I didn't find him as brilliant or interesting as I'd been led to expect by the likes of Nick Fuentes and Owen Benjamin.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Heartiste via Gab:
Heartiste @Heartiste
I've been researching web hosting and domain name registration.

Conclusion: it's very difficult to find an anonymous and free web hosting service + domain registrar that isn't some sketchy offshore operation. The Wordpress free hosting service pulled this off with scalability and ad placements at top and bottom of every post. But Wordpress is submerged into the SJW swamp.

Paying for a host isn't really viable if anonymity is required. Even Bitcoin compromises identity. Prepaid credit cards are possible as a payment option, but make sure there isn't a camera pointed at the register when you pay for them in cash.

The fact is Wormpress was an easy and convenient way to blog online anonymously. Downside: they know it, and hold the whip hand over your content.

Heartiste's reposted:
Rob Monster @epik
Hi @Heartiste. Check out Epik.com. I think it will solve all your issues, including the option of Wordpress hosting but on private servers.

FYI, there is no need to use a product like Wordpress.com or WPEngine. Our Wordpress hosting also comes with SSL, Content Delivery Network and DDoS mitigation.

Or you can use our new SiteBuilder, which is also quite versatile. https://www.epik.com/solutions/sitebuilder/

You can also get VPS and Dedicated Servers at Sibyl.Li, which is what Gab uses but that may be not as turn-key as you might be wanting as a Wordpress user.

You definitely have options.

TheBoom

Sparrow
Gold Member
I miss CH. Astute and had a flair. Unfortunately how he has handled the deplatforming reflects poorly on him and the right in general. All this delusional talk of his (and most of the Dissident Right) about an upcoming civil war and he didn't even adequately back up his site or have a contingency plan when it was obvious that WordPress would soon deplatform him? Lol

Peacock
Gold Member
Probably not a techie, more of a creative or perhaps bizdev type.

I think he's just taking a break offline, he's been blogging forever. He's too good to stay away too long though, he should be back at some point.

Heartiste was less an activist on the right than just a shitposter. He never really monetized it properly despite being big enough for it. He likely has a somewhat well-paid job in Washington and saw the blogging as just his creative outlet and dealing with the political frustration.

Leonard D Neubache said:
Or he simply realised that the endless yakkityak on the Right was a child's safety blanket preventing us from becoming adults and handling business.

Actually the ideas of Heartiste on the political spectrum while nothing new were seeping ever more into the consciousness and are now ever more openly proclaimed even by politicians running for office in bloody Europe. Political leaders are talking openly about population replacement.

There is frankly little in terms of actions to be taken aside from winning the minds first.

And that is what Heartiste was doing.

BBinger

Kingfisher
TheBoom said:
I miss CH. Astute and had a flair. Unfortunately how he has handled the deplatforming reflects poorly on him and the right in general. All this delusional talk of his (and most of the Dissident Right) about an upcoming civil war and he didn't even adequately back up his site or have a contingency plan when it was obvious that WordPress would soon deplatform him? Lol

I have been stopping in and reading his Gab from time to time. He mentioned that Wordpress did let him log in an download a sort of backup. Since then he's been flaffing about having no idea what to do with it.

Worse still, because he insists on retreating into smarmy Gab comfort blanket of feds and their noisy prey, he's very pointedly not receiving any useful information on how to get back online.

911 said:
Probably not a techie, more of a creative or perhaps bizdev type.

I think he's just taking a break offline, he's been blogging forever. He's too good to stay away too long though, he should be back at some point.

His determination to remain tech illiterate should go down as the cannon example for how not to set up your platform for resilience.

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
I love almost all of the old postings of Heartiste. Great stuff. But then there was a decided change of tone, where despite his rhetorical genius and excellent insight, he became the embodiment of a counterproductive LARPer

There was one post I remember distinctly where he went on for several paragraphs boasting about he walked by a black panhandler with such moxy that it should serve as an example to his readership on how to do it. The gist of it was that he walked by steel gazed forward and paid him no mind.

So brave. A true leader of the resistance if there ever was one.

Of course he managed to throw in all kinds of racial barbs and epitaphs into the description of said panhandler to excite his psychophantic base.

Make no mistake, Heartiste is devastatingly smart. But he refused to internally reflect or take meaningful action, while exaggerating the effectiveness of his own actions and arguments, since they involved no risk.

The fact he is floundering so helplessly now - a fact I take no joy in - just further reveals how out of touch he is was with pragmatic reality, lost in his own grandeur yet incredibly fragile.

I saw some movie based on a true story about prisoners who escaped from a Siberian prison during Soviet times. There was one prisoner who would constantly talk about escaping the prison, how life would be like outside, pointing out the potential opportunities to do so, riling up the other prisoners etc... He had a high reputation amongst the prisoners because he had a rebellious mind and spoke of forbidden topics that few others had courage to.
However when a couple prisoners ACTUALLY tried to escape, he violently resisted any efforts to join, even sabotaging their efforts. For some reason I get that impression when I read Heartiste's (later) writings, as enjoyable as it occasionally was.

Obviously he should have remained oblivious to the tribe doing crimes at rates of 10000 to 100.000% more than Whites and Asians. He should have just stuck his head in the sand, sang DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH loudly and mumble something about those evil Whites - like all the good NPCs are trained to do.

He was the same guy, but his priorities shifted. Still he pumped out good Game content and frankly I doubt that he would treat a highly intelligent black Red Pill guy unfairly. But he knows what's up and how the averages look like.

Sure - some people would not like it and many would get angry, because the eternal boogieman of racism/mythical White Supremacy suddenly cannot explain
things - but you can always get angry and reject it in entirety without taking even a glance at it.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
Simeon_Strangelight said:
Obviously he should have remained oblivious to the tribe doing crimes at rates of 10000 to 100.000% more than Whites and Asians. He should have just stuck his head in the sand, sang DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH loudly and mumble something about those evil Whites - like all the good NPCs are trained to do.

He was the same guy, but his priorities shifted. Still he pumped out good Game content and frankly I doubt that he would treat a highly intelligent black Red Pill guy unfairly. But he knows what's up and how the averages look like.

Sure - some people would not like it and many would get angry, because the eternal boogieman of racism/mythical White Supremacy suddenly cannot explain
things - but you can always get angry and reject it in entirety without taking even a glance at it.

Yeah, that's what I said.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
The reality is that if you talk about sociology and politics without noting race and biology as a fundamental factor then you're either ignorant or a coward.

And if you talk honestly about race and biology as a factor in politics and sociology then you'll be hounded as a literal Hitler.

So when you understand that 99 percent of non-whites and all progressives of any race are committed to hounding you into oblivion simply for telling the truth then your options are to lie and be a bitch or say "screw it, I stand with the truth and anyone else who will stand with me".

Bada bing bada boom. You get a white nation by default because 99 percent of the other races are too butthurt by the truth to suffer your presence, leading to only one outcome.

Want free speech? The Chosen don't like that because it leads to noticing.
Want the right to bear arms? Blacks don't like that because they shoot each other a lot and it's not their fault because nothing ever is, so it must be the gun's fault.
Want the right to hire whoever you please?
Forget it. Meritocracy is racist because it's impossible that some races are inherently better with words and numbers than others so if there's a percentile shortage in Somalian rocket engineers at NASA then the only possible explanation is racism.

Heartiste understands this inherently. This is why his blog thrived. Because a lot of people can only stand to stomach these obvious lies for so long before they choose the truth no matter what. To accept the truth and speak it is to be called a racist, so there's no point bothering to associate with people who are triggered by anything remotely resembling "racism" because the precondition for their company is that you accept lies as truth. In fact in most cases they'll push for you to spread the lie as a test of faith. Therefore if you have morals and a spine they are impossible to be considered your people.

screenshot_20190601-101408_chrome.jpg

PharaohRa

Kingfisher
Robert High Hawk said:
I love almost all of the old postings of Heartiste. Great stuff. But then there was a decided change of tone, where despite his rhetorical genius and excellent insight, he became the embodiment of a counterproductive LARPer

There was one post I remember distinctly where he went on for several paragraphs boasting about he walked by a black panhandler with such moxy that it should serve as an example to his readership on how to do it. The gist of it was that he walked by steel gazed forward and paid him no mind.

Of course he managed to throw in all kinds of racial barbs and epitaphs into the description of said panhandler to excite his psychophantic base.

Make no mistake, Heartiste is devastatingly smart. But he refused to internally reflect or take meaningful action, while exaggerating the effectiveness of his own actions and arguments, since they involved no risk.

The fact he is floundering so helplessly now - a fact I take no joy in - just further reveals how out of touch he is was with pragmatic reality, lost in his own grandeur yet incredibly fragile.

I saw some movie based on a true story about prisoners who escaped from a Siberian prison during Soviet times. There was one prisoner who would constantly talk about escaping the prison, how life would be like outside, pointing out the potential opportunities to do so, riling up the other prisoners etc... He had a high reputation amongst the prisoners because he had a rebellious mind and spoke of forbidden topics that few others had courage to.
However when a couple prisoners ACTUALLY tried to escape, he violently resisted any efforts to join, even sabotaging their efforts. For some reason I get that impression when I read Heartiste's (later) writings, as enjoyable as it occasionally was.

There are 2 types of people: those who talk and those who do!

Those who talk love to talk because they love the sound of their own voice and the attention they get. Those who do do because they understand what order means. Talkers should always be viewed as talkers and called out for their lack of action.

Heartiste realized the problem and took action by talking about it and getting people to embrace his ideas. His site was definitely entertaining and informative to say the least but all he could do was talk. As for action, most people don't want to do it because they are too comfortable and expect someone else to do the heavy lifting for them. Well, I got news for them: it doesn't work that way!

VNvet

Kingfisher
PharaohRa said:
Robert High Hawk said:

There are 2 types of people: those who talk and those who do!

Those who talk love to talk because they love the sound of their own voice and the attention they get. Those who do do because they understand what order means. Talkers should always be viewed as talkers and called out for their lack of action.

Heartiste realized the problem and took action by talking about it and getting people to embrace his ideas. His site was definitely entertaining and informative to say the least but all he could do was talk. As for action, most people don't want to do it because they are too comfortable and expect someone else to do the heavy lifting for them. Well, I got news for them: it doesn't work that way!

There's a noticeable difference between talking to your buds about stuff and what Heartiste did.

Heartiste had a microphone that spread his ideology across the mainstream. It probably even spread into the White House (via Eric Trump and DJT Jr.).

Over time it became a sophisticated AI bot based on the original material.

Also, notice how much PUA came out of DC...

you really think that's a coincidence....it's really a...

drum roll please...

2hqt3bt.jpg

Guys think that Heartiste was too radical when this is being put out by Antifa Oregon:

D8G5nJlXUAUqWME.jpg

And the best part is that the terms used are not only repeated at colleges, schools, but now in mainstream media. It's dandy! But Heartiste was racist.

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Gold Member
I hope that Antifa flyer is a false flag, and I hope those get spread all over the place. Agreeing and amplifying the enemy's message will make NPCs realize how absurd it is.