Heartiste deplatformed?

estraudi

Pelican
Gold Member
A lot of us, me included, download his articles, replete with the colorful commentary, as a pdf to read for later.
I have plenty of them.
Wish I had more now! Rare as nazi gear!

Atlanta Man

Ostrich
Gold Member
I am sure that even though Heartiste is currently not online you can find several overtly racist content creators on the internet ,try other sites until he is back. Try Daily Stormer, or Stormfront- alternatively, you could exit the racist echochambers and expand your horizons. The blue checkmark on Twitter, propaganda media, and racist echochambers are not the entire world. Rant over, back to work.

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member
I am sure that even though Heartiste is currently not online you can find several overtly racist content creators on the internet

True but those sites are pretty boring and I don’t think anyone else is quite the “Hipster Racist” (quoting some article from years ago) that he was. He had a unique and entertaining style.

Atlanta Man said:
I am sure that even though Heartiste is currently not online you can find several overtly racist content creators on the internet ,try other sites until he is back. Try Daily Stormer, or Stormfront- alternatively, you could exit the racist echochambers and expand your horizons. The blue checkmark on Twitter, propaganda media, and racist echochambers are not the entire world. Rant over, back to work.

No reason to go into "everyone I don't like is a Nazi" mode.

Heartiste just followed what is going on:

Hate crime is indeed on the rise - black on White hate crime - of shitheads raping and beating White 20yo girls to a pulp because she deserved it for slavery.

If the roles were reversed then this would be a center globohomo media story for 50 years with a special day reserved for rememberence.

But this is Stormfront eh? What does this has to do with Heartiste?

Atlanta Man

Ostrich
Gold Member
I did not ever call him a Nazi, I said he made overtly racist content. I stand by that statement because I watched his site change in real time because I was following it daily. It used to be my one of my favorites, until it was race bait everyday so I disengaged. My comment on him is based in fact not cherry picking.

I followed Heartiste for years until the blog was taken down. The blog was honest and open about three topics where I have yet to see another site show with the same factual basis: race realism, sex realism, and the (((meddlers))). However, the criticism he had for whites of the cuckold and liberal variety was much worse than anything he would say for blacks or others. Not to mention there were a lot of spammers in the comment section, where government shills were lurking posting their nazi bait. I hope he returns to blogging or finds a new medium to spread his writings, he is quite ingenious. With all the (fill in the blank with race) on white crime that is the truth of our world, namely in rape, mutilation, murder, etc, he was doing a great service showing it to people who otherwise would still be singing kumbayah. Some of his best were the diversity + proximity = war content.

Atlanta Man said:
I did not ever call him a Nazi, I said he made overtly racist content. I stand by that statement because I watched his site change in real time because I was following it daily. It used to be my one of my favorites, until it was race bait everyday so I disengaged. My comment on him is based in fact not cherry picking.

Fair enough.

Though you pointed towards Neonazi sites as alternatives to Heartiste. And that is a far stretch.

As for racism - I guess it depends on the definition.

To me racism is when someone hates/views as inferior someone just based on the race he was born with - regardless whether he is Booker T Washington or Malcolm X (who I also like on many topics) - even regardless whether that guy is more civilized, smarter and more accomplished than him.

If you mean by racism that he had too much emphasis on the diversity pushing, black dysfunction (probably due to him working in Washington as shown again at his Gab:
https://gab.com/Heartiste/posts/ckl2WHhZUUNxT3VjVkQ4TnVhcDZ0UT09) - well if that is racism, then fine. Though it's unclear whether he himself personally would act with hostility towards a smart nice black guy who got to his position on merit.

But I get it - it's not something you want to read while perusing amusing and informative Game content.

I listen to two black Youtubers - It'sAGundam

(Seriously - one of the most funny guys out there on Youtube.)

and YoungRippa59

- because I like their funny or interesting content. (That one was I think one of the few political ones of his) And I don't even agree with them on all their views on politics or current affairs, but the difference is that their channels are about neutral Red Pill sort of libertarian topics. Heartiste made it more into a political blog and obviously that is a different cup of tea - my point being that if those 2 guys focused only on politics, then I probably would not be interested in them anymore.

Parlay44

Peacock
Gold Member
People are always trying to erase or rewrite history. Stalin did it in Russia during the Great Purge. America does it with slavery. Neo-Nazis with their holocaust denial. Even modern day Greeks with their appropriation of Alexander the Great.

DrCotard

Kingfisher
Gold Member
It's a shame to see Heartiste's blog closed. I remember that thanks to him I discovered Roosh's blog when he was posting under the DC Bachelor pseudonym.

Atlanta Man said:

"Racist" is a buzzword created by the Bolsheviks (Trotsky) aka Lev Bronstein to browbeat those whom opposed communism. Its a greasy,subversive word designed to help the termites divide and conquer the people of host nations they look to rule from within. Its a badge of honor to be called a racist in this age of clown world because it means you are not afraid to speak truths in system thats built on lies. Thats what the Chateau was all about.

Some just cant HANDLE the truth

Parlay44 said:
People are always trying to erase or rewrite history. Stalin did it in Russia during the Great Purge. America does it with slavery. Neo-Nazis with their holocaust denial. Even modern day Greeks with their appropriation of Alexander the Great.

That's true for the most part. Most modern neo-nazi's are just caricatured who've bought into an extreme hook line and sinker to fill the presence of the projection of the jews on their subjects. They also make the mistake of worshiping Hitler, who though I think was a genius speaker and politician, was not fit to plan battles nor have anything to do with military strategy, despite his earlier experience in WWI.

I do not deny that the holocaust happened, what I know is a lie is the number of victims said to be killed, and the manner in which they died, not due to German aggression but rather English and American bombings. I'm sure there was some German on Jew angst but if you lived through the Weimar (similar to what we're living through now) I can say that, statistically, you would want them out of your country too, and that whatever Germans did to jews was insignificant compared to the evils unleashed on German people during the Weimar, and again upon the Germans after the war and continuing to this very day.

One could almost look at Germany as an unruly child to global Zionism who stepped out of line and has been corrected for their display of defiance, a display few have followed and none have successfully to this day, barring Iran or maybe NK, go figure.

bucky

Ostrich
Atlanta Man said:

Any that are nearly as funny about it though?

Simeon_Strangelight said:
Atlanta Man said:

Hate crime is indeed on the rise - black on White hate crime - of shitheads raping and beating White 20yo girls to a pulp because she deserved it for slavery.

If the roles were reversed then this would be a center globohomo media story for 50 years with a special day reserved for rememberence.

Reality is if an equivalent site existed for whites guys like you would be up in arms about it. The libs aren't even talking about how whites are low IQ or violent or whatever. Them talking about white privilege is enough to get the alt righters' panties in a twist. Put yourself in Atlanta Man's shoes, no one enjoys reading post after post about how them and their families are genetically inferior.

The black on white hate crime stuff is BS, something like 50% of all hate crimes were committed in 2017 by whites and 48% of all hate crimes were motivated by anti-black bias. I don't believe in a victim mentality either for blacks or for whites, both are pathetic. Whites receive some racism as do people of every race, but acting as if whites are some kinds of poor persecuted victims is laughable.

bucky

Ostrich
Janardan said:
Simeon_Strangelight said:
Atlanta Man said:

Reality is if an equivalent site existed for whites guys like you would be up in arms about it. The libs aren't even talking about how whites are low IQ or violent or whatever. Them talking about white privilege is enough to get the alt righters' panties in a twist. Put yourself in Atlanta Man's shoes, no one enjoys reading post after post about how them and their families are genetically inferior.

The black on white hate crime stuff is BS, something like 50% of all hate crimes were committed in 2017 by whites and 48% of all hate crimes were motivated by anti-black bias. I don't believe in a victim mentality either for blacks or for whites, both are pathetic. Whites receive some racism as do people of every race, but acting as if whites are some kinds of poor persecuted victims is laughable.

Where are you getting those stats? Even if they're true whites are still more than 50% of the US population. If blacks committed a big chunk of the other 50% while being something like 13% of the population, we still have a problem.

Also, how is "hate crime" defined? Seems to me that any crime by a white against a black is a "hate crime" by default, whereas black on white crime is just another day in America.