Heartiste deplatformed?

Sure - cupcake - go find me all those White men raping black girls, beating them to a pulp and them saying that it was just because she is a n***r, then find me the equivalent of the White on Black knockout game. The stats are utterly through the roof.

Also - why is it always the Indian guys who suddenly consider themselves to be black. Buddy - you are not black - the crime stats of Indians in the West are much much lower - comparable to Whites.

I'd say the problem is all these controversial people are using services that are dedicated to SJWism. So at some point they will get banned by SJW mob pressure.

The key in the future is decentralized sharing structures that way you can't be banned. Until social media and platforms get properly regulated that's all we can hope for.

Rigsby

Pelican
Gold Member
Simeon_Strangelight said:
Sure - cupcake - go find me all those White men raping black girls, beating them to a pulp and them saying that it was just because she is a n***r, then find me the equivalent of the White on Black knockout game. The stats are utterly through the roof.

Also - why is it always the Indian guys who suddenly consider themselves to be black. Buddy - you are not black - the crime stats of Indians in the West are much much lower - comparable to Whites.

Zel, you need to step away from the pipe and calm the fuck down.

It is your own white people that are the problem. Not 'blacks'.

We get it.

Even the black people get it.

Just rubbing their noses in it further serves no purpose.

Preach it to the white peoples, the vikings - those are the ones that need to hear it.

Lol, okay.

220px-Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg

(This is Dylann Roof, the guy who shot up a black church a couple years ago).

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/10/white-supremacist-shooting-in-louisville-kentucky-kroger.html

I guess this wasn't specifically white on black violence, but the Christchurch shooting killed 50 Muslims some of whom I'm sure were black.

Do you deny that these things happened? I'd say mass shootings are bit worse than stupid shit like the knockout game, which ironically mostly targeted Jews.

Point is neither blacks nor whites in aggregate are victims of evul racists on the other side. You're not a victim.

I've made this point in other threads. Instead of endlessly complaining, making up false data, and circle jerking about race, why aren't you taking action to actually help white people?

Guys like Dusty will see my posts and start shrieking about how I hate white people. I actually just helped my white friend get a job in my area, one that pays a lot more than he would have gotten back in his hometown. That one single action did more to help white people than any amount of complaining, race trolling, and cucking for the Daily Stormer and Heartiste.

Instead of arguing about how Indians think that they're black (lol), let's see if I can get a single tangible example of any of you actually helping out the white people in your lives. I won't hold my breath.

< Lol - what banned member are you?

There are weekends where there are a dozen mass shootings by blacks but I guess you do the mainstream crap of - see - Whites are doing so much crime!!!! Remember Dylan Roof???

You are the one obsessed with the crap and it's only a matter of time before you go apeshit here and start throwing your racist crap around.

You are literally like the mainstream sheisters who when talking about terrorism go into: "Oh - but everyone does terrorism - even the Japanese! Everyone does rape - even the Japanese and Koreans!"

Yeah - sure - just 1 to 1000, but sure, it happens.

Answer my question brah. You've written nine long form posts per day, complete with pictures and videos that you seem to have stockpiled. 90% of those are weird rants about benevolent alien invasions or IQ. Why isn't a single one about taking tangible action to help whites? I'm sure there are poor white people wherever you live who are precluded from opportunity. What are you actually doing to help them beyond writing page after page of internet posts? Do you really think writing essays about the Jewish Question is fighting the opioid epidemic or helping poor whites pay their bills?

For people who are "pro-white" you lot are doing shockingly little to help your own people. Not so different from your elites after all ;)

Rigsby

Pelican
Gold Member
Janardan said:

Lol, okay.

220px-Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg

(This is Dylann Roof, the guy who shot up a black church a couple years ago).

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/10/white-supremacist-shooting-in-louisville-kentucky-kroger.html

I guess this wasn't specifically white on black violence, but the Christchurch shooting killed 50 Muslims some of whom I'm sure were black.

Do you deny that these things happened? I'd say mass shootings are bit worse than stupid shit like the knockout game, which ironically mostly targeted Jews.

Point is neither blacks nor whites in aggregate are victims of evul racists on the other side. You're not a victim.

I've made this point in other threads. Instead of endlessly complaining, making up false data, and circle jerking about race, why aren't you taking action to actually help white people?

Guys like Dusty will see my posts and start shrieking about how I hate white people. I actually just helped my white friend get a job in my area, one that pays a lot more than he would have gotten back in his hometown. That one single action did more to help white people than any amount of complaining, race trolling, and cucking for the Daily Stormer and Heartiste.

Instead of arguing about how Indians think that they're black (lol), let's see if I can get a single tangible example of any of you actually helping out the white people in your lives. I won't hold my breath.

Eh, I love my RVF brother Zel.

Now would not be a good time to pile on.

You miscalculated there.

I'd take one of him to a million of you.

Rigsby

Pelican
Gold Member
Janardan said:
Answer my question brah. You've written nine long form posts per day, complete with pictures and videos that you seem to have stockpiled. 90% of those are weird rants about benevolent alien invasions or IQ. Why isn't a single one about taking tangible action to help whites? I'm sure there are poor white people wherever you live who are precluded from opportunity. What are you actually doing to help them beyond writing page after page of internet posts? Do you really think writing essays about the Jewish Question is fighting the opioid epidemic or helping poor whites pay their bills?

For people who are "pro-white" you lot are doing shockingly little to help your own people. Not so different from your elites after all ;)

Take your racist bullshit and get the fuck out of here.

Janardan said:

You are hilarious. Why are you not helping the poor downtrodden Whites? Get out with that bullshit. Where I live there is no problem with diversity, because there are only a few and there is kickback whenever they push the enveolope too much.

And what I do is my choice. Your bullshit claims of "helping the opioid addicted or the poor" is bullshit. I don't give a shit what you think why I do what I do. Your shaming crap will not work on me. It's only a matter of time before you go full apeshit here and ban yourself again.

"Das rayciss! Reeeeee!"

I told you SS, I helped my white friend get a job. It basically pulled him out of the crappy location he was in before and gave him access to a superior job market and superior career prospects. If helping someone get a job and better their station in life is racist, I'm a KKK member. You got me.

I love everyone brah. Including white people. I don't want them developing loser victim mentalities and I want their problems fixed. Writing internet posts about aliens, IQ, and random alt right YouTube celebrities if anything makes these problems worse.

< You are the one who is pushing anti-White articles, mentioning that Dylan Roof as some kind of proof of the stupendous White crime wave. You are shitting on the people who created the country you live in. Now you will be all about the "good Whites" next. Nothing new - Brown Pill IRT - again and again - the same story.

And the worst part is that the best days of your homecountry and your tribe - India - is about 400-500 years away. They will very likely dominate the planet and create a strong civilization. All we want here is to still have some. The opioid crisis or more or less jobs don't matter jack shit in that respect. But it matters, when Europeans are 25% of the US in 2140. Then it will be a shithole anyway.

< You are the one who is pushing anti-White articles, mentioning that Dylan Roof as some kind of proof of the stupendous White crime wave. You are shitting on the people who created the country you live in. Now you will be all about the "good Whites" next. Nothing new - Brown Pill IRT - again and again - the same story.

You're right, SS. Me wanting to help whites and actually acting on it in my day to day life makes me a racist :laugh:

I guess saying that black people have committed crimes too makes me anti-black, now doesn't it?

Why are you so opposed to actually helping whites economically and socially? Could it be because it's harder work than writing nine internet posts a day about Jews and aliens?

I'd love it if pro-white people would actually spend their time and resources helping white people, but from the looks of it, that isn't happening any time soon.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
That’s some top shelf concern trolling.

Another emotionally stunted IRT thinking he can alleviate the pain from his resentment of white guys through passive aggressiveness.

I’ve seen this shit in real life and it’s hysterical.

I am less concerned about feeding one poor White while he loses the country his ancestors built forever.

Give one White guy a fish and he will be fed for a day.
Deport all the hostile and ungrateful immigrants, build the wall and impose strong immigration laws - and he and his progeny can fish for centuries at peace.

Personally I support financially a few creators. Though I am a bit black-pilled so most countries will not make it, but I still like to give some guys some decent change.

Sword and Board

Kingfisher
“ Do you really think writing essays about the Jewish Question is fighting the opioid epidemic or helping poor whites pay their bills? “

Yeh this and other talking points lends me to believe this is not an IRT but a troll of another kind.

iop890

Crow
Gold Member
Sword and Board said:
Yeh this and other talking points lends me to believe this is not an IRT but a troll of another kind.

This may be wishful thinking on my part but it's possibly the same guy as 'Bastard Sword', and by extension the handful of other Indian (or perhaps (((Indian))) but I doubt it) trolls that have blown in over the last year or two. Hopefully it's just one guy but I fear it's a trend.

How to spot a Brown-Piller/Vindaloo Jew troll account:

1. They use the phrase 'white-privilege' un-ironically.
  2. They concern themselves with the overall SMV of white men or "White God Factor" and speculate about it falling.
  3. They jump straight into the big political threads within a few posts and start talking about immigration, often with a focus on Indian IT workers.
  4. They compare immigrants against the absolute dregs of the native society. EXAMPLE: "Mikado probably adds more value to the west than some homeless, cracked out "heritage westerner"."
  5. They start off mild but quickly ramp up the snark and passive-aggressive behavior, unable to hide their true resentful gamma nature.

Number 4 might sound too specific but all of them have done that so far, which suggests they might all just be the same turbo-autist.

If a Brown-Piller Troll is not banned within a few days it will eventually go nuclear and start calling people pork-skins or whatever.