iop890 said:This may be wishful thinking on my part but it's possibly the same guy as 'Bastard Sword', and by extension the handful of other Indian (or perhaps (((Indian))) but I doubt it) trolls that have blown in over the last year or two. Hopefully it's just one guy but I fear it's a trend.
How to spot a Brown-Piller/Vindaloo Jew troll account:
- They use the phrase 'white-privilege' un-ironically.
- They concern themselves with the overall SMV of white men or "White God Factor" and speculate about it falling.
- They jump straight into the big political threads within a few posts and start talking about immigration, often with a focus on Indian IT workers.
- They compare immigrants against the absolute dregs of the native society. EXAMPLE: "Mikado probably adds more value to the west than some homeless, cracked out "heritage westerner"."
- They start off mild but quickly ramp up the snark and passive-aggressive behavior, unable to hide their true resentful gamma nature.
Number 4 might sound too specific but all of them have done that so far, which suggests they might all just be the same turbo-autist.
If a Brown-Piller Troll is not banned within a few days it will eventually go nuclear and start calling people pork-skins or whatever.
So what about ABeerIsEnough, is he the game version of a Brown Piller?
I think the guy who just got banned in this thread might be the same guy who started a thread with the title being something like "Ok Simeon, let's settle this IQ thing once and for all". The OP in that thread got banned as well.
TigerMandingo said:He’s got a point, though.
17,000 posts about race and IQ. Christ almighty.....
SS has made plenty of posts not related to either topic. It's just butthurt minorities get all pissy about SS stating facts and then throw slurs at him, like trying to shame him with saying that every single one of his posts is about race or IQ when in reality those posts are probably only a fraction of what he posts.
By the way - most of what SS posts on this forum, whether about politics, life or whatever else, you can find in Roosh's tweets, on Roosh's blog, or on Roosh's YouTube shows coming from Roosh himself. A fact that most of the guys who get so upset at SS seem to routinely overlook. He's hardly saying anything controversial.