Heartiste deplatformed?

tier9

Woodpecker
iop890 said:
This may be wishful thinking on my part but it's possibly the same guy as 'Bastard Sword', and by extension the handful of other Indian (or perhaps (((Indian))) but I doubt it) trolls that have blown in over the last year or two. Hopefully it's just one guy but I fear it's a trend.

How to spot a Brown-Piller/Vindaloo Jew troll account:

1. They use the phrase 'white-privilege' un-ironically.
  2. They concern themselves with the overall SMV of white men or "White God Factor" and speculate about it falling.
  3. They jump straight into the big political threads within a few posts and start talking about immigration, often with a focus on Indian IT workers.
  4. They compare immigrants against the absolute dregs of the native society. EXAMPLE: "Mikado probably adds more value to the west than some homeless, cracked out "heritage westerner"."
  5. They start off mild but quickly ramp up the snark and passive-aggressive behavior, unable to hide their true resentful gamma nature.

Number 4 might sound too specific but all of them have done that so far, which suggests they might all just be the same turbo-autist.

If a Brown-Piller Troll is not banned within a few days it will eventually go nuclear and start calling people pork-skins or whatever.

So what about ABeerIsEnough, is he the game version of a Brown Piller?

I think the guy who just got banned in this thread might be the same guy who started a thread with the title being something like "Ok Simeon, let's settle this IQ thing once and for all". The OP in that thread got banned as well.

TigerMandingo said:
He’s got a point, though.

17,000 posts about race and IQ. Christ almighty.....

SS has made plenty of posts not related to either topic. It's just butthurt minorities get all pissy about SS stating facts and then throw slurs at him, like trying to shame him with saying that every single one of his posts is about race or IQ when in reality those posts are probably only a fraction of what he posts.

By the way - most of what SS posts on this forum, whether about politics, life or whatever else, you can find in Roosh's tweets, on Roosh's blog, or on Roosh's YouTube shows coming from Roosh himself. A fact that most of the guys who get so upset at SS seem to routinely overlook. He's hardly saying anything controversial.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Simeon is one of about 5 people in the whole world I would gladly hand the keys of the kingdom to in the knowledge that he would work towards nothing but the greater good of my people.

I don't even include myself on that list.

eL-JJ

Robin
Simeon_Strangelight said:
Hate crime is indeed on the rise - black on White hate crime - of shitheads raping and beating White 20yo girls to a pulp because she deserved it for slavery.

If the roles were reversed then this would be a center globohomo media story for 50 years with a special day reserved for rememberence.

But this is Stormfront eh? What does this has to do with Heartiste?

TigerMandingo said:

3700 passive aggressive posts who cannot count, does not read anything decent but prefers to do his shtick.

I did more funny memes than you did useful contributions.

It's alsways the guys with almost no humor who are doing that passive-aggressive talk, because there is too much mainstream NPC propaganda. I get it that some guys are triggered by certain words, but you can ignore it.

Though despite all of that I get the felling that guys like Atlanta Man or Travelerkai while disagreeing with me on certain issues, would have no trouble

TigerMandingo said:

3700 passive-aggressive posts. I have 3000 posts on funny memes and certainly 2000 on Game alone.

NPCs don't compute humor very well. NPCs are triggered by certain words, then the passive-aggresse.exe protocol gets initiated.

45317918622-a7d44e7bce-o-01.jpg

I also noticed that there is a stubborn SJW-like mentality of not wanting to learn anything new that accompanies guys like that. "Nah - I don't have to read Carroll Quigley, I know everything there is to know due to my super-duper-powerful passive-aggressive NPC mind."

Leonard D Neubache said:
Simeon is one of about 5 people in the whole world I would gladly hand the keys of the kingdom to in the knowledge that he would work towards nothing but the greater good of my people.

I don't even include myself on that list.

I would do the greater good for all people - even Africa would become Wakanda over time.

But this is a warring world where often the most dirty usurous guys come out on top before their reign collapses again.

Eternal strife and war with periods of peace and prosperity is the destiny of our planet. Even if mankind achieves utopia for a century or two then a bunch of crapheads will be scheming to bring it all down so that they and their family can rule over a far inferior system - because ruling to them is more important than whether it's the best system for all.

Goldin Boy

Pelican
Someone just posted this in the Roissy Reader thread but it looks like Chateau Heartiste is back up:

https://heartiste.org/

The posts go back all the way to April 2007, "endless dating" and up to the day before he was deplatformed. And comments appear to be off.

I'm going grab an archive of the site, just in case...

Until he posts there again it's not clear whether he is back.

As for ethno-states - that is a fact even in Africa where similar people get along better.

Though - the Anglo-founded USA will become a Neo-Brazilian Civnat State and you can think back in 20-30 years and tell me whether that new enriched USA is much better or whether the ethonstate people maybe had a point.

Salinger

Kingfisher
Goldin Boy said:
Someone just posted this in the Roissy Reader thread but it looks like Chateau Heartiste is back up:

The posts go back all the way to April 2007, "endless dating" and up to the day before he was deplatformed. And comments appear to be off.

Years 2009-2012 are missing...along with a bunch of other months. Hopefully, this is still a work in progress.

bucky

Ostrich
Salinger said:
Goldin Boy said:

Years 2009-2012 are missing...along with a bunch of other months. Hopefully, this is still a work in progress.

Nice. I'm cautiously optimistic.

armenia4ever

Kingfisher
I stopped reading Heartiste after a while because of his obsession with racial commentary. Grew boring.

We will see what he writes about, now that's hes back.

"As for ethno-states - that is a fact even in Africa where similar people get along better. "

There are quite a few similar "peoples", groups, tribes, etc there that do not get along. You have quite a few people groups fighting over lands.

It took the Han Chinese a long time to get into the position of power and influence there are now in. Took centuries of wars between other Chinese ethnic groups and many surrounding neighboring peoples.

Aquarius

Woodpecker
While Heartiste is back up, it seems that Identity Dixie, and along with it the Rebel Yell podcast, is deplatformed by WordPress 2 days ago. The whack-a-mole continues unabated.

Aquarius said:
While Heartiste is back up, it seems that Identity Dixie, and along with it the Rebel Yell podcast, is deplatformed by WordPress 2 days ago. The whack-a-mole continues unabated.

People who create great things online, need to pass their work on to others if they tire of it or get censored, like how the French Communist Party operated during the German occupation. Material would be passed from small groups to small groups. When one group was infiltrated, it disbanded, and another group continued the work. I hope ego does not play into this.