Heartiste deplatformed?

Heartiste never made the impression of being some kind of financial bigshot. I got the impression that he had a good job, but nothing spectacular which is congruent with his bar- and street-approaches. Roosh met him personally back in the day and I doubt that he was fake.

Mystery got laid and was sighted even a few years ago with a girl 20 years younger that most men in the US would break a toe for. PUA and Game has a prime age structure and then a natural end unless you are a celebrity or an outlier. It usually ends in the early 40s, because the girls you are after get tougher to nail.

Sure - it may have cost Heartise his job, but the vitriol here is bordering on the PUAHate incels. His posts were always pro-Whtie and pro-gentile nation of the US. If Jews were like that, then there would not be a JQ frankly.

And the Jewish MD - he was fired from his job too as far as I know. His case was far far far more public. Heartiste can go elsewhere and do his job silently. From what I understand then he was doxxed by an ex and then they contact his place of work. So unless SJWs and guys like you are not out there pursuing him and contacting all his employers, then he will be fine. There are many adjacent jobs in finance and even if you lose one job at a bigger company, you can always move to Oklahoma or Nebraska, apply for a job which you are over-qualified and change course - making 50k, but still being fine.

I worked in finance for years and years across Switzerland, stint of USA and met bankers all across Europe. The career path changes are frequent from some as you get fired at lower tiers frequently and have to reapply. The ones who make crazy money are few and far. Heartiste wouldn't even had his blog if he made 500k-2mio.$ as one of them. A little game on top of looks would have been sufficient to never talk about it.

Though the reason why he left after the ban is obvious - he has still something to lose and it's not a TacoBell job.

bucky

Ostrich
Simeon_Strangelight said:
Heartiste never made the impression of being some kind of financial bigshot. I got the impression that he had a good job, but nothing spectacular which is congruent with his bar- and street-approaches. Roosh met him personally back in the day and I doubt that he was fake.

Though the reason why he left after the ban is obvious - he has still something to lose and it's not a TacoBell job.

I don't remember CH claiming to be some type of half billionaire high roller either. I always got the impression that he had some kind of OK-but-not-amazing job in DC, maybe in government. I'm beginning to wonder if Lance was reading the same blog you and I were reading.

By the way, I did check out his Gab feed. Good stuff, felt good to get a little CH fix after jonsing for several months.

Lance Blastoff

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Mystery got laid and was sighted even a few years ago with a girl 20 years younger that most men in the US would break a toe for. PUA and Game has a prime age structure and then a natural end unless you are a celebrity or an outlier. It usually ends in the early 40s, because the girls you are after get tougher to nail.
I agree with all of this. I think it's also relevant that Mystery was also, objectively, quite handsome and this stuff is MUCH easier if you're very that good looking. I use David Bond as an example of a "successful" PUA because I don't think he's super attractive (but, what do I know.) He also, like mystery, provides documented proof of his successes. Most PUAs are fakers.

Sure - it may have cost Heartise his job, but the vitriol here is bordering on the PUAHate incels.
Fair enough. Really, it's personal for me. I really hate the guy because of some things he's said to me personally, about certain racial groups, interracial dating / marriage and the fact that I think he's a disgusting hypocrite and the ideology he espouses ultimately leads to box cars and gas chambers.

His posts were always pro-Whtie and pro-gentile nation of the US. If Jews were like that, then there would not be a JQ frankly.
After his doxxing, he became much more bitter, and racist and that was when I turned against him. Being pro-white is not the same as being a race baiter and that's what he became.

From what I understand then he was doxxed by an ex and then they contact his place of work.
He was doxxed by some SJW blogger named Lady Raine or something because he had doxxed her. That's why I am perfectly happy to favor his doxxing. I otherwise think that people are entitled to their privacy, but what's good for the goose....

So unless SJWs and guys like you are not out there pursuing him and contacting all his employers, then he will be fine.
Yes, well. But we are going to do that. He fucked with the wrong hombres. Because he doxxed that chick, he's fair game unless he apologizes. (He begged to her privately, but never has publicly said what he did was wrong.) He's a piece of shit and he has no place in a business where trust is paramount.

Lance Blastoff said:
Fair enough. Really, it's personal for me. I really hate the guy because of some things he's said to me personally, about certain racial groups, interracial dating / marriage and the fact that I think he's a disgusting hypocrite and the ideology he espouses ultimately leads to box cars and gas chambers.

What exactly did he say? Maybe all of it just hit too close to home for you and that's why you're so triggered. Also, things like "gas chambers" happen only in history written by the winners, ie. purposeful exaggeration and playing the victim forever. Meanwhile as we speak white South Africans are being murdered by thousands in their homes and nobody talks about it, and it's somehow a "conspiracy theory" despite substantial evidence and survivors speaking out. Same about the whining of "racism" - I can't really treat it seriously anymore because the ones using this word the most are the worst offenders when it comes to racial discrimination. And no, saying the word "n*gger" is not racism.

Lance Blastoff said:
Yes, well. But we are going to do that. He fucked with the wrong hombres. Because he doxxed that chick, he's fair game unless he apologizes. (He begged to her privately, but never has publicly said what he did was wrong.) He's a piece of shit and he has no place in a business where trust is paramount.

Why should I care about some cunt and jump on this bandwagon? I understand the concept of a personal crusade, but then I don't get it why you're spewing it here instead keeping it personal. Nobody is crying about conservative or right-wing men who are doxed by leftist fucks to get them fired from real jobs just because of their opinions or legal activism - but somehow giving them a taste of their own medicine is the worst hypocrisy, and the worst thing in the world. Get off your high horse.

< Yeah right - every kind of Euro-nationalism and some kind of sane policy leads to a Holocoust. Fuck off - that bullshit is pushed by all the Bolsheviks and Zionists.

Fine - you didn't like his politics and seem to have even actively joined the doxxing crap. Everyone here should be very careful with meeting blokes like you.

You don't have to like Heartiste - sure thing. Don't make the black Red Pill guys angry eh?

Heartiste had scores of examples of Red Pilled guys with Game on his site. Sure - he mentioned the shortcomings of the community which hit Washington DC hard. And he became more political when the times turned more political and more extreme.

He is out of the game anyway now and only posts on Gab occasionally. The truth however remains. I personally wouldn't be all about it the way he did, but it's his content. No idea bout him "doxxing a SJW". What is the risk to someone on the left exactly for being doxxed? Only hyper-violent Antifa who hurt people may have some repercussions, but aside from that you can write the most genocidal shit on the left and keep any job you want. Bikelock guy got fired after smashing in someone's head with a bikelock. For opinions only guys on the right get fired. And Heartiste back then wasn't even political, so it was only related to his view on women and dating. Plenty of black readers and commenters were there from what what I remember. They liked the stuff because it was fun. That it turned them OFF later is understandable, but no reason to get triggered like a SJW and resort to bloody doxxing. Doxxing of the left - what bullcrap...

Salinger

Woodpecker
I'm still not convinced that's Roissy authoring the Heartiste Gab page. The writing style is different than Heartiste...it just doesn't have the same feel.

VNvet

Kingfisher
< Yeah right - every kind of Euro-nationalism and some kind of sane policy leads to a Holocoust. Fuck off - that bullshit is pushed by all the Bolsheviks and Zionists.

Fine - you didn't like his politics and seem to have even actively joined the doxxing crap. Everyone here should be very careful with meeting blokes like you.

You don't have to like Heartiste - sure thing. Don't make the black Red Pill guys angry eh?

This guy lists white as his ethnicity and hates Heartiste because of muh 6 million and "personal insults."

It's fairly obvious why this guy hates Heartiste.

rotekz

Ostrich
Gold Member
Salinger said:
I'm still not convinced that's Roissy authoring the Heartiste Gab page. The writing style is different than Heartiste...it just doesn't have the same feel.

Much more time and care is taken over blog posts than Gab posts. Gab is a totally different format and will not receive the same level of editing and polishing of rhetoric that articles on Chateaux Heartiste would have received.

Taking this into account I say the Gab postings do indeed sound like an unpolished Roissy. Every so often a Gab post comes along which has had some extra attention and effort and they are top-tier Heartiste prose. The real deal.

Oscar Henri said:
Didn't Heartiste describe himself as some sort of superstud? But he never showed his picture.

Roosh V have showed himself and he isn't as narcisistic as CH.

Typical SJW mantra - "show your face coward". Right - and if you do, then a few posts down the line you hear from a "fan" that he goes into doxxing and contacting of employers since even the Red Pill and pick-up is on the target list of above.

I remember those 2 guys who had a pickup-podcast with their unchanged voices. When the online mob found out they lost their business and SJWs (who they hadn't banged) demonstrated in front of their doors. Show your face - right..

bucky

Ostrich
Oscar Henri said:
Didn't Heartiste describe himself as some sort of superstud? But he never showed his picture.

Roosh V have showed himself and he isn't as narcisistic as CH.

Typical SJW mantra - "show your face coward". Right - and if you do, then a few posts down the line you hear from a "fan" that he goes into doxxing and contacting of employers since even the Red Pill and pick-up is on the target list of above.

I remember those 2 guys who had a pickup-podcast with their unchanged voices. When the online mob found out they lost their business and SJWs (who they hadn't banged) demonstrated in front of their doors. Show your face - right..

And not an accurate criticism of CH anyway. You could tell from his writing that he had plenty of experience with both success and rejection when it came to women, much like Roosh.