Heartiste deplatformed?

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
There are 2,259 URLs archived on archive.is. And lots more on archive.org, presumably duplicates.

It's fairly obvious what's going on. I'd go as far to say Google, Twitter and FaceBook were on our side up to about the 8th of November 2016. Before that they were essentially free speech platforms that had refused to delete genuinely extreme content. Sure it was a bit rigged, but it was a whole lot better than if it was government regulated. That is the poison pill. Virtually the entire government is left wing: academic funding, NPR/BBC, de facto open borders... Social media regulation will be the same.

Since then, between the more than usual butthurt in San Francisco and Melno Park has collided with fake news, the deep state, The Democrats and the likes of Media Matters for America; and they've colluded to put the lid on as much independent media as possible - even what is left of the non-compliant, anti-war left, who are at least not Trump derangement syndrome suffers.

I suspect there has been huge activity from groups like Media Matters for America and Hope Not Hate who have $10,000,000 to fund armies of social media snitches. Roosh was banned from AirBnB

The good thing is that there were alternatives (some decentralised) in development before this all started happening and the banned have little choice to move over to them. This is going to be a long war. Anyone creating content should be on all of those platforms and bait people onto them by adding exclusive content to them. Paul Joseph Watson made a good point that Trump should set up a Telegram and post exclusive content on it, thereby even forcing fake news cucks like Barren Stelter on to it. As things are going they'll be gunning to remove these apps from the app stores soon. But as the years pass they will ultimately force people onto systems they can't ban.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

[img=474x265]http://www.renegadetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/jews-shut-it-down.png[/img]

[img=480x270]https://theuglytruth.files.wordpres...-shut-it-down-1500-youtube-censored.jpg[/img]

[img=599x188]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D6PPSlGV4AIIxbn.jpg[/img]

questor70

Ostrich
Deplatforming is really too late, frankly. Red-pill thinking has already embedded itself as a major counter-cultural ideology. It doesn't need the original mouthpieces continuing to repeat the message. It's out there and spreading all the way down to individual word-of-mouth. I also think the tent is getting bigger. Originally red-pill appealed to a very specific male demographic. But with #MeToo, the Gillette ad, heavy-handed SJW-infused entertainment, straight men (white men in particular) are feeling like society's punching-bag, and that things are on a very slippery-slope. There's a necessary dialogue going on between men. It's not the kind of dialogue SJWs were hoping to create, but it's happening and it can't be muzzled.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
I noticed this too. I've followed Heartiste since the beginning. VERY disturbing.

Bloggers outside the hivemind are going to have to do what prostitutes and johns did last year after SESTA/FOSTA. They're going to have to find hosting companies outside the United States.

(Please take a moment and reflect on what those two sentences say about our current culture and country.)

I am not a tech person, but it also occurred to me that if people can swap expensive movies on various torrent sites, then they could also swap ideas there as well. There has to be some day to do this outside the grip of Big Tech.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
People see themselves living through F having previously been at E and think "those bastards are coming for G next".

What would we do if we all simply accepted that the ultimate goal of these people was Z?

I get so tired of repeating it but I'm never going to stop.

These are the same people that slaughtered a hundred million "class enemies" last century. Not just the men, but the women and children too. That might just seem like a big number but to lend it some perspective it's enough corpses that if you placed them head to foot they would make a line long enough to circle the earth and then some. The monsters responsible for this were operating in the East then. Now they're operating right here in the West telling you to your face that they intend to take everything from you and end you if you have the audacity to resist.

Again, not just the men but the women and children too.

Just like before.

You don't silence people you intend to live peacefully with. You do it to muffle their screams.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
^ You can really feel the temperature going up these last few weeks. People who got kicked and their followers are getting beyond agitated. The game has been set up. It's not - some of us are more equal than others. They'd prefer if Winston Smith memory holes you while O'Brien deals with you in Bill Clinton's Ministry of Truth. We're no longer dealing with things on the level of politics.

I was watching James O'Keeffe on Dave Rubin the other day. He made a good point in that we need to be hated by these people and not loved, as the softies like Glenn Beck and others do. They won't be able to hide who they are or what they plan to do with that wood chipper.

Anyone running on WordPress should get off. The founder is progressive-Democrat insider. Here he is with Cory Booker:

He's a complete soy blender and his product, WordPress, is know for it's horrendous code and constant vulnerabilities.

If you're looking for cheap hosting for a small site I'd recommend this in Serbia for $12/year. You can install all your blogs automatically with that.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
So what's the solution here? Meticulously ensure that every possible aspect of your public AND private expression is located outside anything that could be considered even remotely mainstream, else you will 100% end up censored and silenced?

Hosting provider: any that isn't located in USA, EU or a country with strong US influence
Payment provider: Bitcoin, Alipay
Social networks: Steemit, Gab
Chat: Telegram

Where does it stop? What's next, having to find alternative accommodation, electricity and transport providers too?

Yeah - he may open up shop somewhere else this time, but sooner or later they are going to shut all wrong-thinkers down.

They may not care that much about Heartiste and do an Andrew Anglin on him with global deplatforming, but one day it will come since they cannot let those "opinion-leaders" stand.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
BBinger said:
Foolsgo1d said:
You set up a decent website? Better make sure its in a foreign land and one which isn't subject to US/EU powers. Better avoid using major payment processors because they will shut you down whilst you're at it.

WTF. I mentioned upthread I am doing hosting for this. Other people try this as well.

It isn't like the internet stops at the border "wall" or anything.

Bitcoin exists. What payment processor? Customers send me bitcoin, I convert it to the local payment tokens as needed, I rent a rack with an internet connection, and the magic of economy happens.

Yes, doing this takes money. It takes money when Silicon Valley cucks give it away for free. Doing things and building things takes more effort than signing up for a SV freebie, or you have to pay someone else to do the work.

It's like game. If you don't put in the work you get stuck with warpigs or the incel existence. If you don't put in the work on the internet, you get "surprised" when the faceless cuck platform kills your site and the address people used to get to your site.

Work with people. Build the future. Fight the fight.

I never said to not try but you're missing the point I made. They are the monopoly power, meaning they have the governments ear and unless that changes anytime soon your foreign hosting could be subject to all sorts of threats.

This next bit is based on possible future scenarios so take it with a bit of salt.

How would a small country or a country outside the juristiction of the major powers cope if in future they are forced to comply or face consequences?

Would that country really give a damn if bribed or threatened? What about ISPs? VPNs can be overcome so its not a completely flawless work around.

Remember the ISIS beheading video of that western journo? They scrubbed the internet of it and threatened every hosting site they could with closure and in several cases they got that wish. Others moved to other friendlier hosts.

The same happened to the NZ shooting.

Now these are one off events so what will they do to shut down a movement of people who are a threat to their status quo?

And Bitcoin can be shut down overnight if the banks willed it. You're at their mercy with this stuff regardless of how anonymous it is.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Breathe it in lads.

This level of (((being shut down))) means you're actually getting somewhere and it's the sign that things are moving on to the next stage.

Stay calm and commit yourself to follow through. Nobody trustworthy promised you a safe, easy road forward.

Sic semper tyrannis. Deo volente.

Kaligula

Woodpecker
Leonard is right. Something is coming. War is coming. Peak oil is biting. It seems that there is no time even for a standard puppet inthronization operation (aka elections), so Trump just floated 2-years term extension. During this time a war will happen.

By the way, the rebellion time may be shortly after the war starts, so the great destruction might be prevented. From Rome to Napoleon, rebellions always started during or just after wars.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
Foolsgo1d said:
BBinger said:
Foolsgo1d said:
You set up a decent website? Better make sure its in a foreign land and one which isn't subject to US/EU powers. Better avoid using major payment processors because they will shut you down whilst you're at it.

WTF. I mentioned upthread I am doing hosting for this. Other people try this as well.

It isn't like the internet stops at the border "wall" or anything.

Bitcoin exists. What payment processor? Customers send me bitcoin, I convert it to the local payment tokens as needed, I rent a rack with an internet connection, and the magic of economy happens.

Yes, doing this takes money. It takes money when Silicon Valley cucks give it away for free. Doing things and building things takes more effort than signing up for a SV freebie, or you have to pay someone else to do the work.

It's like game. If you don't put in the work you get stuck with warpigs or the incel existence. If you don't put in the work on the internet, you get "surprised" when the faceless cuck platform kills your site and the address people used to get to your site.

Work with people. Build the future. Fight the fight.

I never said to not try but you're missing the point I made. They are the monopoly power, meaning they have the governments ear and unless that changes anytime soon your foreign hosting could be subject to all sorts of threats.

This next bit is based on possible future scenarios so take it with a bit of salt.

How would a small country or a country outside the juristiction of the major powers cope if in future they are forced to comply or face consequences?

Would that country really give a damn if bribed or threatened? What about ISPs? VPNs can be overcome so its not a completely flawless work around.

Remember the ISIS beheading video of that western journo? They scrubbed the internet of it and threatened every hosting site they could with closure and in several cases they got that wish. Others moved to other friendlier hosts.

The same happened to the NZ shooting.

Now these are one off events so what will they do to shut down a movement of people who are a threat to their status quo?

And Bitcoin can be shut down overnight if the banks willed it. You're at their mercy with this stuff regardless of how anonymous it is.

Bitcoin can be shut down, but can banks start putting stops on checks if they don't like who you're paying?

My guess is that they can't, but that the Feds could, in fact, seize your bank account if they count doing certain types of overseas business as "suspicious activity." It would probably be pretty easy for them to redefine hosting a blog overseas as engaging in some sort of "terror" -- just like they redefined prostitution as "trafficking."

But that said, the groups that I mentioned earlier in the thread -- whores and johns -- so far have not seen Fed harassment when it came to moving their online operations overseas. The USA Sex Guide now has an "nl" suffix and seems to be doing fine.

A while back I read a book called "The Renegade History Of The United States." One of the points it made was that a lot of the freedoms we take for granted were forged by outsiders like whores and gangsters fighting for justice.

If the manosphere wants to remain, we may have to follow the lead of those who were taken offline by FOSTA/SESTA. Or...someone might have to buy a ship, park it in international waters, and host blogs illicitly, like the old Pirate Radio stations did in 1960s England.

VNvet

Kingfisher
I'm not surprised. They have to let a few super evil neo-Nazi white supremacist types exist so they can trot them out to scare normies (Alinsky Rule #13). They can also say "we don't ban EVERYONE":

David Duke used to fill that role.

Now it's Richard Spencer.

Heartiste was anonymous, so it was inevitable he would get banned. Rule #13 can't be used against an institution or an anonymous guy.

The thing about the internet is that every site out there regardless of country - all can be shut down from a centralized location in New York. I read an article about it and it has something to do with how the infrastructure was set up. So - if they truly want you gone like Andrew Anglin, then they will scrub every last bit of your presence - even if you convince Putin, China or the Vatican to offer you refuge.

Back then they even went for him on the Dark Web, so drug dealers and pedophiles were fine, but he wasn't.

I doubt that Heartiste or Roosh has angered the Big Boys to that degree, but we will see whether the site will come back.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Well I have a heartfelt appreciation for every dissident man that's pushing to keep his digital space online no matter what, even if I think that they will all eventually be digitally unpersoned.

It's important because when what comes next comes next it will be vital to be able to say "you made peaceful revolution impossible, so what follows is on your heads and your heads alone".

That goes for the Google executives down to every single street level shitheel that applauded every time a "hatespeech perpetrator" was struck from the web.

Never forget that it was them who wanted to take this contest from words to the other thing. Be the consequences on their heads.