Help me analyse a before/after picture

Do you see more hairs in the left/before, or the right/after picture for examples A and B.

• Top photos: Left has more hairs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Top photos: Right has more hairs

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Bottom photos: Left has more hairs

• Bottom photos: Right has more hairs

• Can`t tell any difference (look closely first)

• Total voters

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Anyone that has good eyes and some spare time, please have a look at the photos below. These are two before and after photos following a certain medical treatment. (Left to right=before and after) (Try to ignore the increase in hair length on the top one, not relevant) The question is; do you see/count more or less hairs in the left/before photo or the right/after one? For both examples A and B then. There is a poll, but pls give me your written input also. Thx! (I`ll let you know what it is about after the polling results are in)

hairred.png

Thomas More

Hummingbird
The technique for this is the same way they count people in crowds. Select a smaller area, do a count, then extrapolate.

When I select a small area, and compare the number of hairs, I find about the same number. Also, I look at the pattern of hairs, like clumps, open spots, several in a line, etc. I find the same pattern on the right.

So, I think the images on the right have the same number of hairs, they're just longer.