Henry Makow

Papist

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
I have always believed this man is a crank or a disinformation agent for The Powers That Be (TPTB), who conflates fact with the most preposterous nonsense. I still have that feeling, however over the last few years I have began to have my doubts - Epstein, The Great Reset, etc.

I just wondered what folk thought about him? His website is: https://www.henrymakow.com

I have just started reading one of his articles for the first time in months, possibly more than a year, and he's included some information which is worth more investigation.

Many people think "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" is "hate literature" and fraud.

Nobel Prize winner Alexander Solzhenitsyn wrote that the book exhibits "the mind of a genius." Pretty good for a hoax, wouldn't you say?

Solzhenitsyn said it exhibits "great strength of thought and insight... Its design... (increasing freedom and liberalism, which is terminated in social cataclysm)...is well above the abilities of an ordinary mind... It is more complicated than a nuclear bomb."

I believe the Protocols are genuine. They are lectures addressed to Jewish Freemasons (probably at the Mizraim Lodge in Paris) detailing an incredible plan to overthrow Western Civilization, subjugate mankind, and concentrate "all the wealth of the world... in our hands." They were given as a regular series of workshops to these Masons in Paris. The author describes them as an "exposition of our programme" and often begins by saying, "Today we will discuss..

Those who think the Protocols were delivered at the First Zionist Congress in Basel in 1897 are sadly mistaken. This is not information that the average Jew was privy to. There were over 200 delegates at that conference along with 26 members of the press.

Rabbi Ehrenpreis, (1869-1951) the Chief Rabbi of Sweden from 1910-1951, reportedly wrote in 1924: "Long have I been well acquainted with the contents of the Protocols, indeed for many years before they were ever published in the Christian press. The Protocols of the Elders of Zion were in point of fact not the original Protocols at all, but a compressed extract of the same. Of the 70 Elders of Zion, in the matter of origin and of the existence of the original Protocols, there are only ten men in the entire world who know." (Quoted without source online in "1001 Quotations About Jews.")

If true, and I do stress if, this is mind-blowing info...

Sitting Bull

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
I have always believed this man is a crank or a disinformation agent for The Powers That Be (TPTB), who conflates fact with the most preposterous nonsense.

Same for me, except for the TPTB part. I don't think he is of any use to TPTB. Also he is a pleasant crank.

MichaelWitcoff

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Nice guy. Also I don’t believe the Protocols are what they claim to be, as it’s absurd to think that these sorts of things would be written down by the people either speaking or receiving them to be potentially found by those not in the intended audience. I think they’re backwards-engineered from the state of things to the only design that makes coherent sense of it all; so I think they are “real” in that what they describe is accurate, but not “real” in the sense of being authentic “minutes of meetings” or whatever.

Papist

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
Same for me, except for the TPTB part. I don't think he is of any use to TPTB. Also he is a pleasant crank.

I did write 'or a disinformation agent', which if true would surely mean he's working for, or in the interests of, TPTB. I take it you view him as an affable eccentric?

Nice guy. Also I don’t believe the Protocols are what they claim to be, as it’s absurd to think that these sorts of things would be written down by the people either speaking or receiving them to be potentially found by those not in the intended audience. I think they’re backwards-engineered from the state of things to the only design that makes coherent sense of it all; so I think they are “real” in that what they describe is accurate, but not “real” in the sense of being authentic “minutes of meetings” or whatever.

The interesting thing about the Protocols is how prescient they are - they predict world wars, before the Great War happened, excessive government borrowing and jailing their political opponents alongside real criminals, therefore making them appear just as deplorable to the public. As a former Mason, do you not think Freemasonry could be involved in something so sinister? I'm sure at the end it refers to the crowning of the antichrist, if memory serves me correctly?

The other thing that makes me suspicious of them is the fact people just dismiss them as having been 'debunked', nut most people don't even know why they have been.

MichaelWitcoff

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I did write 'or a disinformation agent', which if true would surely mean he's working for, or in the interests of, TPTB. I take it you view him as an affable eccentric?

The interesting thing about the Protocols is how prescient they are - they predict world wars, before the Great War happened, excessive government borrowing and jailing their political opponents alongside real criminals, therefore making them appear just as deplorable to the public. As a former Mason, do you not think Freemasonry could be involved in something so sinister? I'm sure at the end it refers to the crowning of the antichrist, if memory serves me correctly?

The other thing that makes me suspicious of them is the fact people just dismiss them as having been 'debunked', nut most people don't even know why they have been.
I definitely think they could be, would be, and are involved in stuff like this. I just don’t believe they’d write it down step by step for anyone to find and read.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
I have always believed this man is a crank or a disinformation agent for The Powers That Be (TPTB), who conflates fact with the most preposterous nonsense. I still have that feeling, however over the last few years I have began to have my doubts - Epstein, The Great Reset, etc.

I just wondered what folk thought about him? His website is: https://www.henrymakow.com

I have just started reading one of his articles for the first time in months, possibly more than a year, and he's included some information which is worth more investigation.

If true, and I do stress if, this is mind-blowing info...
Well famous rabbi Rambam was writing similar things in the 12th century already. Clearly controlling the gentiles and world power/utter dominance is a key objective of Talmudic Judaism/Kaballah Judaism. I don't think that's too controversial to say. Check out Know more News with Adam Green at bitchute to get to the bottom of it.

Papist

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
I definitely think they could be, would be, and are involved in stuff like this. I just don’t believe they’d write it down step by step for anyone to find and read.

I have been searching for the book I read years ago about this subject, Waters Flowing Eastward, unfortunately it proved fruitless. However a summary is provided on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L._Fr..., Waters Flowing,as outlined in the Protocols.

Essentially it claims that the Protocols have not been debunked and proven to be a hoax, and offers reasons for how it came to be written down. I believe it suggests they were actually notes stolen from a private lecture.

Papist

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic

COVID Hoax Completes Ancient Cabalist Conspiracy​

September 12, 2021

An interesting extract from the above article:

In July 1920, the staid Tory newspaper, The Morning Post published a series of 18 articles saying there has long existed, "like a canker at the heart of our civilization, a secret revolutionary sect, mainly of Judaic origin, bent on the destruction of all Christian empires, altars, and thrones."

I have just attempted to view the archives of The Morning Post, but I cannot find them for the year in question. I found a website which provided them up until 1909 only. Is anyone able to help me? Where could I go to view the originals?

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Catholic
There is no reason to assume the Protocols are false or written up by a Goy. I am not sure how someone could confirm this, or deny it.

Jewish people often like to go on about how literate they are, how litigious they are etc etc. Well if you are following a plan as a group, you require, well, a plan. There are lots of situations where documents are spread through hierarchies that are secret or classified. Nazis for instance were meticulous in many of their plans, but also we could easily argue that those documents may have very well been fabricated by their enemies to indict them.

The simplest answer is that the protocols are real and were simply "leaked" or "found". The shoe fits.

Papist

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
Beware of those who call The Protocols a hoax, but are all too ready to accept the 6 Million tale as factual.

There is no reason to assume the Protocols are false or written up by a Goy. I am not sure how someone could confirm this, or deny it.

Jewish people often like to go on about how literate they are, how litigious they are etc etc. Well if you are following a plan as a group, you require, well, a plan. There are lots of situations where documents are spread through hierarchies that are secret or classified. Nazis for instance were meticulous in many of their plans, but also we could easily argue that those documents may have very well been fabricated by their enemies to indict them.

The simplest answer is that the protocols are real and were simply "leaked" or "found". The shoe fits.

What always amazes me is that the Protocols were clearly accepted as being genuine - they were serialised by both Henry Ford and, as Henry Makow states (and Wikipedia confirms) in the Morning Post. As the New York Times states:

Nine months later came a definitive scholarly debunking of the “Protocols.” Philip Graves, a correspondent of The Times of London, exposed it as having largely been plagiarized from an 1864 book attacking the regime of Emperor Napoleon III of France. The original book took the form of an imagined dialogue between the philosophers Machiavelli and Montesquieu.

Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/28/insider/1920-21-exposing-the-protocols-as-a-fraud.html
If I recall correctly, this Philip Graves discovered the book in Istanbul. But why did it take so long? Surely there were French people familiar with both books? Could it not be that the 1864 book was a fabrication, created for the sole purpose of 'debunking' The Protocols and made to appear as though it was older?

Alternatively, could both books have a common source? Was the author of Dialogue in Hell a Mason, too?

Finally, could the author of The Protocols not have been inspired by Dialogue in Hell?

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
What always amazes me is that the Protocols were clearly accepted as being genuine - they were serialised by both Henry Ford and, as Henry Makow states (and Wikipedia confirms) in the Morning Post. As the New York Times states:

If I recall correctly, this Philip Graves discovered the book in Istanbul. But why did it take so long? Surely there were French people familiar with both books? Could it not be that the 1864 book was a fabrication, created for the sole purpose of 'debunking' The Protocols and made to appear as though it was older?

Alternatively, could both books have a common source? Was the author of Dialogue in Hell a Mason, too?

Finally, could the author of The Protocols not have been inspired by Dialogue in Hell?

It's so important for the NYT to worry about discrediting some book 100+ years later when the plans and guidelines in it are so obviously being followed. Don't worry everyone, the NYT confirms that it's not because of a specific plan being followed that you're losing your wealth, your country, your health, your property and your liberty. It's all just a big coincidence.

Magnus Stout

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Dr. Makow's biggest fault is sharing, rather than curating content. He will often post a disclaimer over some nonsense article from a "reader's submission." We are suffering from information overload, so I appreciate those who care enough not to waste my time (here's lookin' at you, NaturalNews.com).

I do like to read his considered opinions. I think his writing is best when it is personal to him (ex: his views on feminism). He may post a good article every month or so, but not enough to merit more frequent visits. His views on tech/science issues are usually not worth reading.

Sitting Bull

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
I think his writing is best when it is personal to him (ex: his views on feminism).

Indeed. Dr. Makow's best quality is his humility, which allowed him to try look the truth in the eye without giving a damn about what everyone else says. At the same time he is somewhat naïve and intellectually short-sighted about the exterior world, so most of the good fruits of his humility are located in his self-criticism. Can you think of any other writer that would start a book with the sentence "I am a fat, unattractive 40-year old white male"?

He has a way of explaining that we "good/based/lucky people" are not really much better off than beggars or insane people (he usually does it by reflecting on his own case) which is more compelling and heartfelt than most Christian writers of today. He is a better advocate for Christian humility than most Christians I know.

Papist

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
A good wee article from Henry Makow:

1. Human beings all have a spark of the Divine in them. Call it the soul. This is our true identity. This is also called the "Self" or Consciousness.

2. The soul is our connection to the Creator; it is what defines us as human and human life sacred.

3. This soul is embodied in an ape-like animal which has a variety of physical and psychological needs and instincts. Most of our mental activity is devoted to satisfying these material, sexual or psychological needs. We should look upon these thoughts as those of a obnoxious and unruly roommate. This is our small "s" self.

Continues: https://www.henrymakow.com/2021/12/...68.1006389435.1638658226-346964864.1627224119

Tom Slick

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Did not ever follow Makow closely, but came across some of his better articles between 2007-11. I think he's just another pundit on our side of the fence. Nothing special.

Very few researchers that publish on the topics that we recognize have especially high standards, either personally or academically. Most of them fall into this field and seem to get stuck into it before they know how to get out.

It's sad, but if you want to see what I mean, you can check Makow's web site for the falling out he had with Jeff Rense and then David Icke in 2012. It's a typical he said, he said, and it doesn't seem to be that significant. I've seen other written claims like that about Alex Jones' peccadillos as well.

My point is that you shouldn't expect much from people like Henry Makow. You have to cross-reference all your dissident information anyway, so just take him with the same big grain of salt you do just about everyone else.

Last edited: