Herpes Type-2

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
Don’t be too down about it. I’ve had both 1 and 2 for nearly a decade. I don’t take Valtrex regularly and only have about one mild outbreak a year. It’s very difficult to transmit the virus without an active outbreak. Luckily you can actually feel the blister beginning to form and at that point you can take a megadose of Valtrex over two days which prevents the virus from bubbling up to the surface. I keep this megadose on hand so it’s available in a pinch, whether at home or on vacation. The doctor will know the amount to prescribe. If you’re still on the dating market there are websites specifically for HSV positive singles. This infection has existed since at least antiquity (the name herpes comes ancient Greek) and was not a big deal at all until Valtrex was invented and the stigma manufactured by big pharma to create a market for the drug. There are also more natural remedies you can research online, including certain amino acids and foods like beets. I’ve used tea tree oil and Desitin to speed healing, but since using the megadose these have become superfluous. Good luck, and keep your head up.
User name does not check out.

Anonym

Chicken
Orthodox
I was just diagnosed with Herpes Type-2 and want to tell you about the journey I've been on.

I am in my early forties and have had close to 60-70 sexual partners, most of them in the last ten years. There was a period between 2012-2017 where I engaged in quite a bit of promiscuity after breaking up with my long-term ex and this was the golden period of dating apps. Like a lot of guys in the community at that time, I travelled a lot throughout Poland. But my home is in the UK and this is where I was involved in the majority of my dating.

For the longest time - and I mean the longest time - I've noticed a recurring rash on my penis. In fact, I don't remember a time when I didn't have episodes of it. No real pain or blisters, just a small rash. I remember as far back as 2015 thinking I should get it checked out, but since I'd had it for so long I didn't think it was an STD; I think I can recall having it during the time when I was barely sexually active. I was a later bloomer and only started racking up notch counts around the age of 34.

With all the women from my past I think I've used protection around 50% of the time, possibly 60%. I don't drink alcohol so none of these were drunken encounters with tatted-up skanks whose names I couldn't remember. I was careless a lot of the time, but not that careless.

Over the last month I've had some new symptoms emerge just before I developed my rash. This included swollen lymph nodes in the groin, and my penis was on this occasion quite painful. I was also experiencing a shooting pain in the area. After going to my GP he suggested going to get myself checked out at the clinic.

The one time I've been happy to wear a mask was going to my local STD clinic, sitting in a crowded room with strangers whose lifestyle choices have all lead us here. The indignity of having to drop your trousers with two young women you've just met so they can verify that you've made some very bad choices in your life is indescribable. It was confirmed that it looks like herpes, but may not be. I was holding out hope, but I just knew deep in the pit of my stomach that I had herpes. The call came today to confirm it. Herpes Type-2.

I prepared myself for this news, but I am still shell-shocked. What has surprised me is the number of women I've had encounters with over the many years when I've had this, none of whom have ever came back to me with news they'd suddenly become infected and blamed me. I am also on speaking terms with some of the women from my past, particularly very good friends with one, and none have to my knowledge had an outbreak since knowing me. This could be that they are asymptomatic or I simply never passed anything on. The medical community will scare you with how contagious this is, but is it really?

What is weird to me is this last outbreak was particularly bad.

My symptoms are usually not severe. Like I said, no blisters or sores. Just a small rash. I have been given medication for future outbreaks. Obviously this impacts the future, which I am most upset about, particularly with any future long-term monogamous partner. My notch count is hardly Olympian compared to others who've been in the game for many years during the heyday of pick-up, which makes this hard to process. I am guessing I caught it from a very early encounter before I was even in "game" with a girl I'd have least suspected, even though in those days I was doubly careful. But that's all guesswork.

If anybody has any advice or experience with this, please do let me know.

Stay safe, guys!
Got it and diagnosis when I was 25. Last girl I tried to be in a relationship with rejected me for it. It was the crucial last hardship that led me to tradition then to Christ. Not a high notch count maybe normie level so I asked Why me. But I was always kind of suicidally careless. God has a way of clarifying a decision for some people. But I imagine for people who already have it together and attract women it's not a nail in the coffin like this.

Last edited:
I think much of the herpes and other venereal stuff is related to how well sanitized you are down there and how strong your immune system is, as people have noted, a breakout usually occurs when one is sick. Taheebo tree bark / pau d'arco is a good remedy for these breakouts, steep the bark in a tea or find it as ground up powder and drink it with warm water. I don't have it, thank the Lord, but probably came close a few times. If you're ever in a bind with an unscrupulous woman, which I'm not advocating on here, never forget the lemon juice trick, you'll save yourself a world of hurt.

STD does not exist as it is described in the medical literature. Herpes is not due to a virus because virus and bacteria does not cause disease. Its absurd to believe so.

MMS is a good suggestion.

DMSO is another option.

Personally, autotherapy has worked wonders for me. I had a pain in the tip of my urethra for 6 months that wouldn't go away. I learned about autotherapy, and after literally just two days of drinking 2 ounces of first morning urine and the pain was gone.

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Chlorine Dioxide can CURE herpes.

The website for the person (Jim Humble) who brought this to the public in the form of MMS is often attacked so may not be accessible, but here it is anyway:

Else use Yandex.com as your search engine and search "MMS", "Chlorine Dioxide", or "Jim Humble".

When you are able to finally access Jim's site, you can download a user guide (for a small fee) which explains proper mixing and doses. There are free online copies but I feel Jim Humble deserves the donations for his great service to humanity.

There`s nothing that has ever been proven to eradicate a latent virus. They are with you for the rest of your life if you get infected. (1) There might be something in the future, but latent viruses are very clever so I doubt it! They can for example evade and in fact use virophagy (a process that will usually clear out viral particles) to their advantage, and utilize it to replicate themselves instead.

I think the best strategy is to be a healthy as possible, as that will make it hard for the virus to reactivate and gain traction. Alcohol, lack of sleep, gut inflammation/poor diet, new infections etc. are factors that can cause viral reactivation. There is also some data supporting red light therapy applied directly onto the site of infection.

PUA_Rachacha

Woodpecker
I have it, caught it from my girlfriend, now wife. This is the one and only time I will forgive her for lying to me, and she knows it.

I take 500mg valacyclovir daily as a suppressant. Otherwise I'd get a flare up once every 3-4 months, generally when I was a little run down and my immune system wasn't up to snuff. No side effects from valacyclovir.

For me it's not the end of the world since my wife also has it, so no risk of infection. Are you married? If not, it will make it challenging to date/marry as most women will not want to be with you if you disclose your condition.

I've been following the vaccine/treatment development for eight years, many candidates have gone down in flames. I am somewhat optimistic though that the advent of mRNA vaccines will propel the field to hopefully find a cure.

You're one of 500 million who are infected, it boggles my mind that pharma isn't throwing gobs of money to solve the problem since there are so many infected. However, this is one sneaky virus that uses stealth to hide within your nerve sheath.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

griffinmill

Pelican
I have it, caught it from my girlfriend, now wife. This is the one and only time I will forgive her for lying to me, and she knows it.

I take 500mg valacyclovir daily as a suppressant. Otherwise I'd get a flare up once every 3-4 months, generally when I was a little run down and my immune system wasn't up to snuff. No side effects from valacyclovir.

For me it's not the end of the world since my wife also has it, so no risk of infection. Are you married? If not, it will make it challenging to date/marry as most women will not want to be with you if you disclose your condition.

I've been following the vaccine/treatment development for eight years, many candidates have gone down in flames. I am somewhat optimistic though that the advent of mRNA vaccines will propel the field to hopefully find a cure.

You're one of 500 million who are infected, it boggles my mind that pharma isn't throwing gobs of money to solve the problem since there are so many infected. However, this is one sneaky virus that uses stealth to hide within your nerve sheath.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

I too will be closely following the progression of a cure. There are some estimates that it could be less than ten years. But I'm certainly not holding my breath.

As I've said in this thread, I've had this undiagnosed for at least ten years and I can recall my early outbreaks were worse and quite painful. I'm almost certain I caught it from my then long-term partner who never disclosed to me she had it, if she even knew. After my infection I was extremely promiscuous, including full summers of unprotected sex with girlfriends. Never heard anything about passing it on.

With regards to the medication, I've been told to take Aciclover during the onset of an outbreak as opposed to daily. Is there any harm in taking it daily? I have maybe two to three outbreaks per year.

Thanks for your reply.

PUA_Rachacha

Woodpecker
I too will be closely following the progression of a cure. There are some estimates that it could be less than ten years. But I'm certainly not holding my breath.

As I've said in this thread, I've had this undiagnosed for at least ten years and I can recall my early outbreaks were worse and quite painful. I'm almost certain I caught it from my then long-term partner who never disclosed to me she had it, if she even knew. After my infection I was extremely promiscuous, including full summers of unprotected sex with girlfriends. Never heard anything about passing it on.

With regards to the medication, I've been told to take Aciclover during the onset of an outbreak as opposed to daily. Is there any harm in taking it daily? I have maybe two to three outbreaks per year.

Thanks for your reply.
Take valacyclovir, not acyclovir; the former stays in your bloodstream much longer and is much more effective.

My wife doesn't take it as a suppressant, she only takes a few grams for about five days when she has a flare-up.

There is no harm in taking it daily. Maybe a little dry mouth at first that goes away. Just hydrate.

I follow the website acsh.org; they're most realistic about current treatments and potential cures on the horizon. But as you rightly said, don't hold your breath.

bk19xsa

Robin
Take valacyclovir, not acyclovir; the former stays in your bloodstream much longer and is much more effective.

My wife doesn't take it as a suppressant, she only takes a few grams for about five days when she has a flare-up.

There is no harm in taking it daily. Maybe a little dry mouth at first that goes away. Just hydrate.

I follow the website acsh.org; they're most realistic about current treatments and potential cures on the horizon. But as you rightly said, don't hold your breath.
Thanks for sharing.

What are the potential short or long term damage if you do not take valacyclovir or acyclovir during during flare ups?

Also, does daily intake of valacyclovir prevent both Herpes (HSV 1 ans HSV 2) viruses from ever getting activated?

SoftFor

Sparrow

Thanks for sharing this info.

griffinmill

Pelican

Thank you for this info. I was prescribed acyclovir but will look into valacyclovir. Before beginning any daily medication I will keep a close eye on my flare-ups for the short-term and see how many I am actually getting.

Not one virus has ever been proven to exist ever. None have ever been seen under a microscope, even the UK supreme court has upheld this truth. If you think a virus ever caused a disease you need to seriously re-examine your understanding of the world.

I've followed Roosh for the last 10 years, but even I'm starting to think he's chosen to become controlled op because he is a microbiologist, and he knew much more about the conspiracies than I did. I started learning about this whole conspiracy because of Roosh. But if he did all that research, AND he's a microbiologist, yet he doesn't know this???? It makes me sick because I hold him in such high regard, but at the same time, if he doesn't know this, he's poorly researched, or he's just controlled opposition. Roosh please tell us why you aren't up on this glaringly obvious information??? Or ban me for hate speech I guess.