Holocaust fact finding thread

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I can understand anti-usury purges these days, and we may be headed toward another one.

The conventional wisdom is "don't borrow the money" but you soon realise that between you with 200k and the guy next to you with 200k who's willing to borrow 200k more, he's going to get the house and you're going to be left out in the cold.

That's unfortunately how usury based societies devolve. None can afford anything of value that they don't borrow competitively to own, except then by definition it's the bankers that own everything and they do it without ever producing anything of value while lending imaginary money backed by a mere percentage of that number which is technically owed to the people who keep their money in the bank.

It's about the sweetest deal imaginable if you're a lender. No so much if you're a schmuck.

Hence the regular murderfests.

PondScum

Sparrow
A minor point, proves nothing, but still:

During my Auschwitz tour, we passed the famous displays of personal items: glasses, shoes and so on.

As we passed the shoes, the tour guide explained that shoes were a common place to hide valuables, so they were confiscated and cut open by the guards. "As you can see", the guide said, "all of these shoes were cut open by the guards". The entire group I was with nodded and murmured in agreement.

The obvious place to hide an item of, say, jewelry in a shoe is in the heel, or in the sole if it is thick enough. I took my time looking at the shoes, and did not see a single one with the heel cut open. Not. One.

Yes, plenty of shoes were open at the toe or sides, and a very few with a split sole (and even then only split a little at the front, not torn all the way off) which is normal for a pair of shoes that were worn to exhaustion (and therefore probably not confiscated), and anyway, there would be no point for a guard to make such a cut when they can just look inside the shoe.

Again, it's a minor point. The striking thing to me was the tour guide could lie so blatantly to a group of adults who were looking right at the shoes, and not one of them expressed anything other than agreement.

Leonard D Neubache said:
I can understand anti-usury purges these days, and we may be headed toward another one.

The conventional wisdom is "don't borrow the money" but you soon realise that between you with 200k and the guy next to you with 200k who's willing to borrow 200k more, he's going to get the house and you're going to be left out in the cold.

That's unfortunately how usury based societies devolve. None can afford anything of value that they don't borrow competitively to own, except then by definition it's the bankers that own everything and they do it without ever producing anything of value while lending imaginary money backed by a mere percentage of that number which is technically owed to the people who keep their money in the bank.

It's about the sweetest deal imaginable if you're a lender. No so much if you're a schmuck.

Hence the regular murderfests.

Any country and king of old who had a standing army could implement an interest-free economy. The state issues their entire budget without interest and only is controlled by sound monetary policy so as not to devalue the currency.
In addition that same king having the standing army could create independent banks similar to the Swedish Jak-banks that offer interest free lending for everyone based on your earnings power. Every person should have the right to get one interest-free loan for privately owned real-estate and one loan for "start-in-life-package" when aged 18.

All other loans and credits have to be made with normal usury banking - aka more real estate if you want, business loans, frivolous consumer spending, investments in your education etc.

Sound monetary policy is actually so simple that the economics universities across the world make a deliberate effort to not teach it or even suppress it fully. Or otherwise the next militarized king can implement it very quickly resulting in an economic boom that would be very embarrassing to the usury countries out there.

That paper is not a refutation haha. The gist of the argument can be summed up as "we are overrepresented in leftist movements because we're so smart and the goyim are jealous". Typical Jewish self-congratulating with zero self-introspection. The reason they are trying to "refute" Macdonald now is because the alt-right got big. The previous tactic of simply ignoring his work backfired on them lolz.

rotekz

Ostrich
Gold Member
Zelcorpion said:
< The Jews make the best Holocoust documentaries indeed. Solid work done by that bloke. It is shadowbanned already on Youtube - you can also watch it on Bitchute:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oaQCbV716goE/

Having now watched (and archived) all of this creators videos I can say they are the best I have ever seen. http://www.jewsforhitler.com/

The 'Not So Chosen People' series is jaw dropping, world history at it's finest and has managed to convince me as an agnostic (for now) that the bible is the greatest book ever written. He even explains Genesis in a way that matches geological time, evolution and world history as we know it, one of my biggest bible hang ups removed forever. He also shows how the bible has actually very little to do with Jews and is more the story of the Israelites and *all* our ancestors. Genius.

Another great series covers Russian history and why all modern politics and war are rooted in the Talmuds trying to wipe out Christianity. I can't recommend them highly enough.

< I don't share some of his views about the Nazis - they are a bit too rosy. Many of their steps when supposedly fighting against the Bolsheviks make no sense - the initial plan to exterminate the inferior Slavs for example. The closing of universities and preemptive arrest of intellectuals was such an undertaking that did not make much sense.

But he offers some excellent insights indeed.

rotekz

Ostrich
Gold Member
Yes that one video 'How a Jew Became a Nazi' gave me the same thoughts. It felt a bit off and doesn't fit too well with the rest.

Syberpunk

Pelican
Gold Member
rotekz said:
Zelcorpion said:
< The Jews make the best Holocoust documentaries indeed. Solid work done by that bloke. It is shadowbanned already on Youtube - you can also watch it on Bitchute:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oaQCbV716goE/

Having now watched (and archived) all of this creators videos I can say they are the best I have ever seen. http://www.jewsforhitler.com/

The 'Not So Chosen People' series is jaw dropping, world history at it's finest and has managed to convince me as an agnostic (for now) that the bible is the greatest book ever written. He even explains Genesis in a way that matches geological time, evolution and world history as we know it, one of my biggest bible hang ups removed forever. He also shows how the bible has actually very little to do with Jews and is more the story of the Israelites and *all* our ancestors. Genius.

Another great series covers Russian history and why all modern politics and war are rooted in the Talmuds trying to wipe out Christianity. I can't recommend them highly enough.

He's regularly on a livestream done by on a English guy who uses channel called Brexit Party 1 and 2 (which is where I discovered JFH), that has only has ever a few hundred watching it at any one time, I stumbled on it a few weeks ago by sheer luck due to my other subscriptions which is about when he started livestreaming and he's being doing it everyday since. It crazy how I found him by chance and then a week later you posted his video here!

As a word of warning, his guests are often hardcore and fringe, but varied and eclectic to say the least, there's true freedom of speech going on here, you'll see conspiracy theorists and former airline pilots speaking with guys with Nazi's flags in the background, people dropping out for being called Kike infilitrators, an occasional screaming match about "the dear Furher" while extolling the virtues of veganism. You've also got holocaust revisionists, some little known youtubers talking about immigration in the UK and some people from the alt right like Mark Collett.

It's often hysterical and thought provoking and surreal.

One of the Red Ice videos I posted here has Alfred Scfaeur, a Canadian man who's whose sister is in jail for Holocaust denial in Germany, he's keen on breaking every thought law in Germany because of it and he hangs the swatizka in the background during livestreams, he's a bite the curb sort of fella and he doesn't give a damn.
Insanely fearless, but he's also hilarious beyond belief. One of the best guests, the Dutch pilot, William is also great as well as Brian Ruhe and Jim Rizoli. They're the most level headed.

I don't know how much long they can do it for, way WAY too woke.

This one is fantastic in particular from a week ago, when the mic issues clear up.

1:20:00 for example about how Alfred can be forthright and funny about Angela Merkel.

scorpion said:
For context on the source (credit Wikipedia): Raul Hilberg (June 2, 1926 – August 4, 2007) was an Austrian-born Jewish-American political scientist and historian. He was widely considered to be the world's preeminent scholar of the Holocaust, and his three-volume, 1,273-page magnum opus, The Destruction of the European Jews, is regarded as a seminal study of the Nazi Final Solution.

Here's another great example of the "eyewitness testimony" you get from the "survivors":

http://www.spiegel.de/international...or-avoided-doctors-for-65-years-a-666327.html

Yitzhak Ganon was taken to the Auschwitz-Birkenau hospital, where Josef Mengele, the so-called "Angel of Death," conducted grisly experiments on Jewish prisoners.

Ganon had to lie down on a table and was tied down. Without any anesthetics, Mengele cut him open and removed his kidney. "I saw the kidney pulsing in his hand and cried like a crazy man," Ganon says. "I screamed the 'Shema Yisrael.' I begged for death, to stop the suffering."

After the "operation," he had to work in the Auschwitz sewing room without painkillers. Among other things, he had to clean bloody medical instruments. Once, he had to spend the whole night in a bath of ice-cold water because Mengele wanted to "test" his lung function. Altogether, Ganon spent six and a half months in the concentration camp's hospital.

When they had no more use for him, the Nazis sent him to the gas chamber. He survived only by chance: The gas chamber held only 200 people. Ganon was number 201.

Here's another good one: https://www.bucknell.edu/x57001.xml

Even Josef Mengele, known as the Angel of Death for his cruel medical experiments on Jewish prisoners, checked on Goldfinger's condition after he was condemned to death for allegedly breaking his shovel. The bullet bounced off his skull and lodged in his shoulder, a wound that later became infected.

Goldfinger's last camp was Buchenwald where, on April 10, 1945, he was taken to the woods to be killed. Luckily, an American plane spotted the impending execution and began shooting at the Nazis. The Nazis hid from American fire among the prisoners before sending them back to camp where they were liberated the next day.

And remember: literally the entirety of the Holocaust narrative rests on the reliability of eyewitness testimony. There is zero forensic evidence. There is zero documentary evidence, despite the capture of thousands of tons worth of documents from the Nazi archives and the breaking of Nazi codes during the war. There is zero photographic evidence of a gas chamber. The only evidence provided is the eyewitness testimony of the survivors (the "survivors" of supposed death camps! How does that even make sense to begin with!?). The sheer absurdity of the story grows the further you dig into the details.

I had a good laugh at the quora link BelyyTigr posted. Everything posted there has been thoroughly debunked in this thread (which, of course, he would not lower himself to actually read). My favorite was the guy who posted pictures his grandfather took of some women at a labor camp. Uhh, exactly what the fuck does that have to do with the existence of gas chambers? This is the problem with this subject: it's surrounded by such controversy due to unprecedented social conditioning and brainwashing that people simply can't even begin to think rationally about it. You tell them, "There is no evidence for the existence of gas chambers," and they yell at you, show you a picture of a woman smiling inside a labor camp, call you an anti-Semite and show you the door. It's like, wait, what?

This is basically how it goes, over and over:

Revisionist: There is no evidence for the existence of gas chambers.
Average man: WHAT! You must be joking. There is so much evidence for the Holocaust. How dare you.
Revisionist: Where is the evidence?
Average man: Look, everyone knows the Holocaust happened! It's a fact. Only anti-Semites disagree.
Revisionist: *technical and logical arguments demonstrating beyond reasonable doubt that gas chambers were not used by the Nazis*
Average man: I've seen the pictures! I've been to the camps! How dare you deny their suffering! You are a Nazi!

Every single time. Why? Because 99.99% of the people who "believe" in the Holocaust have done exactly zero research into it. The extent of the average person's Holocaust knowledge is simply a vague collection of keywords (six million Jews, gas chambers, concentration camps, final solution), the film Schindler's List and pictures from textbooks showing piles of emaciated corpses. They just assume there must be all sorts of deep scholarship and indisputable evidence behind it, but never bother to actually look into it themselves. If you do actually look into the supporting evidence for the Holocaust, the vast majority of it is eyewitness testimony (incredibly unreliable, as we have seen) and testimony derived via torture at Nuremberg (totally unreliable). Sometimes they will offer up a spreadsheet or a speech excerpt as proof of genocide. Remember, this was alleged to be an industrial scale death machine responsible for the deaths of over 10 million people. And their proof is...a liberally interpreted spreadsheet, the eyewitness testimony of people who claimed to witness pedal-driven brain-bashing machines and blood geysers spurting from the ground, and the "confession" derived from a Nazi after crushing his testicles and threatening to murder his family. No actual gas chamber. No dead bodies (you'd think they could produce at least one out of the millions). No logistical or technical documentation detailing the extermination program. Nothing. There is simply nothing there. It is a complete house of cards, hence why they criminalize its investigation: get near it and it collapses completely.

If the official history books / novelist versions were true they would have zero need to criminalize and jail people who were "wrong" about it or questioned it. The truth would stand up to investigation. If you think the French Revolution did not happen or Greece does not really exist it is not a crime anywhere in the world. The truth would make a fool of you.

They are so desperate regarding people waking up that they have jailed this songwriter for this cute little video:

And jailed this dangerous old lady as well. Now tell me why they need to do that if the facts would hold up under scrutiny:

godfather dust said:
Truth Teller said:
For the umpteenth time, I challenge anyone here to find a living PhD historian who supports any of the "revisionist" (i.e. denialist) accounts.

There are zero.

Appeal to authority

No. An appeal to authority would be "since all relevant experts think it happened, it must have happened."

I'm saying that all relevant experts hold to the view that the Holocaust happened and six million Jews were exterminated via a combination of gassings, shootings, disease, starvation, and multiple other causes. The implication is a) there's no evidence against the standard view that passes muster and b) there are good reasons why every relevant expert agrees in the standard account.

Duke Castile

Crow
Gold Member
Truth Teller said:
godfather dust said:
Truth Teller said:
For the umpteenth time, I challenge anyone here to find a living PhD historian who supports any of the "revisionist" (i.e. denialist) accounts.

There are zero.

Appeal to authority

No. An appeal to authority would be "since all relevant experts think it happened, it must have happened."

I'm saying that all relevant experts hold to the view that the Holocaust happened and six million Jews were exterminated via a combination of gassings, shootings, disease, starvation, and multiple other causes. The implication is a) there's no evidence against the standard view that passes muster and b) there are good reasons why every relevant expert agrees in the standard account.

You really believe that after reading through this thread? No further questions?

:facepalm3:l

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
Truth Teller said:

There are zero.

the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg

Believe it or not, if you read the scholarly literature on the topic and read the responses to deniers (like Zundel, Irving, et al.), you find the deniers:

a) Don't know what the hell they're talking about, like the infamous Leuchter Report shows no signs of having any clue about the operation of a gas chamber.

b) Deliberately misrepresent known information and facts.

c) Can't produce alternative explanations, so they find ways to explain away existing evidence rather than explain existing evidence, often resorting to elaborate conspiracies and unlikely scenarios.

Lipstadt's Denying the Holocaust is the place to start, naturally. As I've said before, I really don't care if you like Jews or don't. I do care if you deny facts.