Holocaust fact finding thread

Caduceus

Pelican
Video showing 10 different original newspapers from the year 1915 to 1938 which mention the number 6 million jews in their articles.
This is years or even decades before the holocaust even started, and even before the Nazis came to power in 1933.


 

911

Peacock
Gold Member
The 6 million figure is tied in with gematria/kabbalah. That's the number of sacrifices that's prophecised in order for the talmudic messiah to come....

Kind of related item, the Diaries of Anne Frank are a work of fiction, written by an author called Meyer Levin in the early 1950s:

In 1980, Otto sued two Germans, Ernst Romer and Edgar Geiss, for distributing literature denouncing the Anne Frank diary as a forgery. The trial produced a study by official German handwriting experts that determined everything in the diary was written by the same person. The person that wrote the diaries had used a ballpoint pen throughout. Unfortunately for Herr Frank, the ballpoint pen was not available until 1951 whereas Anne was known to have died of typhus in 1944.

Because of the lawsuit in a German court, the German state forensic bureau, the Bundes Kriminal Amt [BKA] forensically examined the manuscript, which at that point in time consisted of three hardbound notebooks and 324 loose pages bound in a fourth notebook, with special forensic equipment.

...In the end, BKA clearly determined that none of the diary handwriting matched known examples of Anne’s handwriting. The German magazine, Der Spiegel, published an account of this report alleging that (a) some editing postdated 1951; (b) an earlier expert had held that all the writing in the journal was by the same hand; and thus (c) the entire diary was a postwar fake.

The BKA information, at the urgent request of the Jewish community, was redacted at the time but later inadvertently released to researchers in the United States.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=4297
 

ilostabet

Pelican
I have an account on redacted (replacement of what.cd) and a couple of days ago I was going through the 'serious discussion' forum as I do sometimes just to take the normie pulse, and this topic came up on some thread, and some guy asked to create a separate thread to post revisionist facts about the holocaust. I asked the friend who invited me and who is a mod there if they would allow it, and he said there had been one already at some point but it was archived and no one knows exactly why, but probably reported into oblivion. This reminded me to be grateful this place exists.

It was disconcerting however that my friend did not understand the importance of investigating this. He thought it was a waste of time to discuss this in the #currentyear. And he is not the average white liberal, but still, some narratives cannot be questioned or the whole edifice comes crumbling down.

Skimming through this thread, most of the sources posted, especially videos, are now either gone or blocked in the EU. This topic really is hot shit. I wonder if I am put on a list just trying to open some of those videos.

What am I saying, for sure I'm on some sort of list just for being on this forum already.
 

911

Peacock
Gold Member
I would imagine things would have been a lot worse if you were in say, Germany, Portugal is a lot less cucked being an all-Catholic country on the periphery.
 

ilostabet

Pelican
911 said:
I would imagine things would have been a lot worse if you were in say, Germany, Portugal is a lot less cucked being an all-Catholic country on the periphery.

It would be worse for sure. But news of our relative non-cuckery have been greatly exaggerated. As I've mentioned in the migrant invasion of europe thread, our catholicism is really in name only. It really is due to our peripheral nature that we aren't full on cuck like the UK and Germany.
 
The greatest boon is really the inefficiency. This might seem stupid... but migration services over here can't really do all the paperwork well and in time. And ever since the nationality requirements and immigration laws etc were revised there simply has been no way of processing all of them with our incompetent and careless public workers! Thank God for them.
 

Geomann180

Ostrich
Gold Member
^
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Other_Losses

Other Losses is a 1989 book by Canadian writer James Bacque, alleging that U.S. General Dwight D. Eisenhower intentionally caused the deaths by starvation or exposure of around a million German prisoners of war held in Western internment camps briefly after the Second World War. Other Losses charges that hundreds of thousands of German prisoners that had fled the Eastern front were designated as "Disarmed Enemy Forces" in order to avoid recognition under the Geneva Convention (1929), for the purpose of carrying out their deaths through disease or slow starvation. Other Losses cites documents in the U.S. National Archives and interviews with people who stated they witnessed the events. The book claims that a "method of genocide" was present in the banning of Red Cross inspectors, the returning of food aid, soldier ration policy, and policy regarding shelter building.

Stephen Ambrose, a historian enlisted by Eisenhower in efforts to preserve his legacy and counteract criticisms of his presidency, and seven other American historians examined the book soon after its publication and concluded that it was inaccurate and the product of conspiracy theory. Other historians, including the former senior historian of the United States Army Center of Military History, Colonel Ernest F. Fisher, who was involved in the 1945 investigations into the allegations of misconduct by U.S. troops in Germany and who wrote the book's foreword, argue that the claims are accurate.

Would it not be extremely perverse, were the commonly used pictures allegedely depicting death camps were actually starving Gerrmans denied rights as prescribed under the Geneva Convention?

G
 

Goni

Woodpecker
Geomann180 said:
^
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Other_Losses

Other Losses is a 1989 book by Canadian writer James Bacque, alleging that U.S. General Dwight D. Eisenhower intentionally caused the deaths by starvation or exposure of around a million German prisoners of war held in Western internment camps briefly after the Second World War. Other Losses charges that hundreds of thousands of German prisoners that had fled the Eastern front were designated as "Disarmed Enemy Forces" in order to avoid recognition under the Geneva Convention (1929), for the purpose of carrying out their deaths through disease or slow starvation. Other Losses cites documents in the U.S. National Archives and interviews with people who stated they witnessed the events. The book claims that a "method of genocide" was present in the banning of Red Cross inspectors, the returning of food aid, soldier ration policy, and policy regarding shelter building.

Stephen Ambrose, a historian enlisted by Eisenhower in efforts to preserve his legacy and counteract criticisms of his presidency, and seven other American historians examined the book soon after its publication and concluded that it was inaccurate and the product of conspiracy theory. Other historians, including the former senior historian of the United States Army Center of Military History, Colonel Ernest F. Fisher, who was involved in the 1945 investigations into the allegations of misconduct by U.S. troops in Germany and who wrote the book's foreword, argue that the claims are accurate.

Would it not be extremely perverse, were the commonly used pictures allegedely depicting death camps were actually starving Gerrmans denied rights as prescribed under the Geneva Convention?

G

The Red Cross has stated clearly in its recordings the number of deaths in german war camps.

Besides not a single evidence about the exteminating process, the death numbers are less than 300,000, mostly elders dying because of age , while the majority died because of disease and starvation.

Starvation and disease caused in the end of the war because of the bombardments of german supplie lines to prisioner camps.

Btw, do you have any evidence that " Holocaust" photos are those of starving german soldiers?
 
Interesting article...

https://christiansfortruth.com/jose...rsonally-had-never-harmed-anyone-in-his-life/

Josef Mengele Told His Son in 1977 That He ‘Personally Had Never Harmed Anyone In His Life’

When Rolf Mengele, the son of Josef Mengele, finally got to meet his notorious father hiding out in Brazil in 1977, his father flatly denied all the false allegations that his false accusers had heaped on him and was astonished that his son believed such slander:

…In the 14 days that Rolf spent with his father, he learned a lot about him — the fact that he spoke Latin and Greek, that he was mentally alert — and also about his dark side — his mood swings, his talk of suicide, his depression and his temper. But he learned nothing at all about what his father actually did at Auschwitz, beyond his claim that he “had to do his duty, to carry out orders” and that he had “not invent(ed) Auschwitz”.

…Then came Rolf’s cross examination. If his father felt so certain of his ground, why had he not turned himself in? “There are no judges, only avengers,” replied his father…

Mengele explained to his son that the “Selektions” were analogous to a wartime field hospital where doctors had to make near instantaneous decision on who to save and who to let die. “People were arriving infected with disease, half dead,” his father said, claiming to have done his best to save people by selecting “as many able to work as possible”.

Mengele even claimed that “twins in the camp owed their lives to him” and that he “personally had never harmed anyone in his life”.

Sensing his son’s incredulity, Mengele became angry. “Don’t tell me that you, my only son, believe what they write about me?” he shouted. “On my mother’s life, I have never hurt anyone.”

Rolf said: “These allegations, these facts, left me speechless. I tried to tell him that his presence in Auschwitz alone was unacceptable to me. I was hoping he’d say ‘I tried to get a transfer to the front. I did this; I did that.’” But he didn’t. “Unfortunately, I realised that he would never express any remorse or feeling of guilt in my presence.”

Eventually father and son agreed no useful purpose would be served by continuing the discussion. “There was no point in going on,” explained Rolf. “I had to resign myself to that fact. He did promise to write everything down. He kept saying that if I had time to study what he meant, I might see his point.” But Mengele never did, saying he couldn’t take the risk in case the document one day fell into the hands of the authorities.

Their farewell at Sao Paulo airport was a brief and formal affair, Mengele too preoccupied with his fear that someone might be watching. “We shall try to meet again very soon, all of us,” were his last words. But Rolf knew he would never see his father again. While he had resolved not to turn him in, he had no desire to develop a relationship. A month later, Mengele wrote to his son, thanking him for coming out to see him after so many years’ absence. “Now I can die in peace,” he wrote.

Fast forward 15 months to early February 1979, Sao Paulo’s hottest month. To cool off, Mengele went with his friends, the Bosserts, to a beach at Bertioga. He was in a foul mood, complaining about the heat and his life in general. In the late afternoon, he took a dip in the gentle Atlantic waves. Ten minutes later he was fighting for his life. A stroke had paralysed one side of his body. By the time rescuers pulled him ashore he was dead. And there his body lay until darkness fell when the police arrived to take it to the morgue.

At the first Doctors’ Trial at Nuremberg, Mengele was not even mentioned, nor was he even wanted by the Allies at that time, which is astonishing considering he was allegedly the most ‘notorious’ figure of ‘Nazi evil’ of the entire war.

And the so-called ‘witnesses’ to Mengele’s alleged crimes couldn’t even decide whether he had blond or brown hair, or blue or brown eyes. And the crimes he was accused of are preposterous for someone of Mengele’s academic achievements and scientific understanding.

But his son, Rolf, grew up in a vanquished Germany that had been brainwashed through a process called ‘denazification’ to hate themselves for crimes and ‘blood libels’ that the National Socialists had never committed.

Mengele greatly underestimated the power of this ‘denazification’ process to transform his own son into a mindless, judaized, demoralized, self-loathing automaton who believed everything the jewish-controlled media in Germany claimed.

And, of course, a wealthy Jew bought Josef Mengele’s diary at auction and hid it from public view, which is proof there was nothing incriminating in it because if there had been, it would have been published in every known language on the face of the earth.
 

911

Peacock
Gold Member
Goni said:
Geomann180 said:
^
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Other_Losses

Other Losses is a 1989 book by Canadian writer James Bacque, alleging that U.S. General Dwight D. Eisenhower intentionally caused the deaths by starvation or exposure of around a million German prisoners of war held in Western internment camps briefly after the Second World War. Other Losses charges that hundreds of thousands of German prisoners that had fled the Eastern front were designated as "Disarmed Enemy Forces" in order to avoid recognition under the Geneva Convention (1929), for the purpose of carrying out their deaths through disease or slow starvation. Other Losses cites documents in the U.S. National Archives and interviews with people who stated they witnessed the events. The book claims that a "method of genocide" was present in the banning of Red Cross inspectors, the returning of food aid, soldier ration policy, and policy regarding shelter building.

Stephen Ambrose, a historian enlisted by Eisenhower in efforts to preserve his legacy and counteract criticisms of his presidency, and seven other American historians examined the book soon after its publication and concluded that it was inaccurate and the product of conspiracy theory. Other historians, including the former senior historian of the United States Army Center of Military History, Colonel Ernest F. Fisher, who was involved in the 1945 investigations into the allegations of misconduct by U.S. troops in Germany and who wrote the book's foreword, argue that the claims are accurate.

Would it not be extremely perverse, were the commonly used pictures allegedely depicting death camps were actually starving Gerrmans denied rights as prescribed under the Geneva Convention?

G

The Red Cross has stated clearly in its recordings the number of deaths in german war camps.

Besides not a single evidence about the exteminating process, the death numbers are less than 300,000, mostly elders dying because of age , while the majority died because of disease and starvation.

Starvation and disease caused in the end of the war because of the bombardments of german supplie lines to prisioner camps.

Btw, do you have any evidence that " Holocaust" photos are those of starving german soldiers?


There you go

http://www.whatreallyhappened.info/meadows.html

https://archive.org/details/OtherLossesAFilmByJamesBacque_201901
 

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
rotekz said:

Hmm the media & the elite seems to want to stir s**t up on this one! No way in H**l a 90 year old woman goes on national TV... and says something of this magnitude without proper authorizations! Everything is on tape delay now anyway!!! Whether she's telling the truth or not... who knows... but what she said was approved by higher ups... that I'm sure of!
 

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Captain Gh said:
She spent eight months at Auschwitz before the camp was liberated, and avoided being taken on a death march by the Nazis who fled with prisoners to try to cover up their crimes, because she and her mother overslept and were left behind.

Her alarm didn't go off so she missed the death march?

And how the hells she know if they got cameras or not? Some Nazi walking around was like "hey check out my camera." I don't buy it.

Aloha!
 
Have any of you guys been to the death camps? I've been to quite a few and could share.

I'm inclined to believe, because of what I've seen, that the Holocaust happened and that there were most certainly death camps.
 
Alpha is the new Alpha said:
Have any of you guys been to the death camps? I've been to quite a few and could share.

I'm inclined to believe, because of what I've seen, that the Holocaust happened and that there were most certainly death camps.


yeah...what of it ?
Also I'm inclined to believe otherwise


3 posts

new account


:tard::tard::tard:

Nice fedposting
 
Nazis kept meticulous records for one. IBM in large part helped with these record systems.

Two, having talked to ethnic germans that were on the routes of the cattlecars, they knew something was up.

Three, having seen human remains coming out of the ground at one death camp in Poland.

Four, having talked to Holocaust survivors that knew of the death camps, and thus hid because they knew what fate held for them.
 
MichaelWitcoff said:
Nobody will know until it’s legal to do research at the sites, which is exactly why it isn’t.

The biggest issue is i have with the holohoax is, If the truth is so self evident, then there should be no issue to question it, or have research done for the sake of validating it...but no...not being able to have that is the biggest red flag to me.
 
pitbullowner said:
MichaelWitcoff said:
Nobody will know until it’s legal to do research at the sites, which is exactly why it isn’t.

The biggest issue is i have with the holohoax is, If the truth is so self evident, then there should be no issue to question it, or have research done for the sake of validating it...but no...not being able to have that is the biggest red flag to me.

You can deny the Holocaust all you want in the US, UK, Switzerland and others. Because of free speech.

Not so in large portions of western europe (germany, austria, france, ect). For one, "hate speech" is criminalized, which basically includes holocaust denial under that umbrella. Heck, you can go to prison for being anti-Islam.

Another element is the hatred many of these countries have of the Nazi-era Germans. To deny the holocaust is to deny a good portion of what the nazis did, and their atrocities. Thus it is of no big surprise that you can not bring up forced relocation, "ethnic cleansing", of ethnic Germans after the war in Poland/Baltics and Czechoslovakia, Dresden Bombings, Allied War crimes.

If you have been to poland you will see how much the Poles hate the Nazis, and the soviets for that matter. Not surprisingly, calling concentration camps, "polish concentration camps" is grounds for prosecution. Poland, having being occupied, wishes to keep the narrative that none of its citizens collaborated. Which of course is untrue.

Denazification was a priority of the American-British hegemonic leaders at the time in post-war continental europe. Part of the process was to ban Nazis from being in power (didn't work well), another part was solidify the narrative about Allied involvement in the war. So, it was after the war, that these laws were put on the books, at the behest of the allies (so much for free speech!).
 
Top