Honest no-hype discussions about Brazil

Well, what can I say. It's impossible to put all Brazilian girls in one bowl. The variety is so big. Remember, the population is around 200 million. Saying that there are only ugly or unneeded girls, it's just not true. I think you should travel to different places in Brazil to enlarge your mind. I'm Brazilian by myself and generally I would say it is reasonable to have this feelings in big cities like Rio and Sao Paulo. I agree that the quality has decreased in the last years. But that's not all Brazil.
If you go to smaller cities, it doesn't matter if in the north or south, you will get a totally other impression. Problem is that usually foreigners don't get to these places.

julio.alemao said:
Well, what can I say. It's impossible to put all Brazilian girls in one bowl. The variety is so big. Remember, the population is around 200 million. Saying that there are only ugly or unneeded girls, it's just not true. I think you should travel to different places in Brazil to enlarge your mind. I'm Brazilian by myself and generally I would say it is reasonable to have this feelings in big cities like Rio and Sao Paulo. I agree that the quality has decreased in the last years. But that's not all Brazil.
If you go to smaller cities, it doesn't matter if in the north or south, you will get a totally other impression. Problem is that usually foreigners don't get to these places.

Yes, generally I understand the melting pot of very different ethnics. Do you have a specific place in mind? Wait...Recife...check, Natal...Check, Manaus...check, Belem...check, Belo Horizonte...Check, Porto Alegre...check. The "check" places I have done, there comes a time in a man's mind where he got better things to do than desperately trying to hunt down a beauty that simply isn't there, and when I say not there I am not referring to the 1 beauty in 70 girls you may come across. There are so many better places in the world to find it in larger number and to be quite frank, without the hostility as well.

Obermarschall said:
I'd be very careful when posting things like that. Many Brazilians moved out, even to places like Poland (met a woman in there when daygaming a bit, she looked like an 8 in my book). The problem is, once we internalise phrases like 'there are no pretty women in Brazil anymore' (or Poland or Ukraine or Thailand or UK or XYZ) we create scarcity or at least something that resembles to scarcity. THIS IS NOT GOOD AT ALL! Perhaps it is time for everyone who thinks like that to ask himself, 'Which type of women do I like?'. If you are someone who loves blondes, Brazil is not the best bet. Just be honest with yourself and never try to fall too much into this way of thinking. Ultimately it is a vicious circle!

Yes, sir...Obermarshall! Well, ethnics don't determine my liking or disliking of a girl. I have been to 80+ (82 countries in fact), black, white, yellow, red, you name it. The one thing I can't stand, being around ugly girls for too damn long.

The main point here is, Brazil gets so over-hyped but absolutely does not deserve it...anymore. I mentioned in my first post my many visits to Brazil and it wasn't all bad...before.

vuko225

Pigeon
timalemanha said:
Nice to see that the discussion is warming up.

I must disagree with the fact that these are all "Single moms looking for the taxi fare". I have been meeting endless beautiful college girls in almost every country I have traveled to.

I could post endless amounts of pictures of girls with me together but then again this is not the place where you would post pictures.

In Brazil I have got none so far that I am interested in. The attitude of the 1 or 2% of beautiful girls you see are really bad. If you ask me I would consider Brazil completely useless. It's for a fact that the place is very expensive if not the most expensive place in all of Latin America.

I will probably be heading up to Venezuela next month

Interesting observations as I'm just working on my first trip to Latin Am next year. I am surprised to hear how bad Rio has gotten even though I did know/hear that it has went downhill.

Is Brazil still as expensive as it used to be? The currency got hit hart over the last year or two against western currencies.

Also, How is Florianapolis ( Floripa) - I hear decent things compared to Rio and much of rest of Brazil.

Regading Venezuela, no doubt about the quality of the girls there but is it a fun place to visit now?. It's a lunatic government with lots of financial chaos and Caracas has insane crime rates. I'm asking because I'd eventually love to visit but was waiting for things to normalize. What am I missing?

vuko225

Pigeon
Kid Twist said:
ohionukes said:
Absolutely agree. I typically date 8-9 in the USA due to my high income, and have travelled all over the world. There are pretty girls in every country. But the average girl? (50th percentile) - the average girl in Brazil is butt ugly. 8+ in Brazil is less than 1% of the population. Which was quite different than Ukraine 10 years ago when there would be a 8+ serving you a hamburger at McDonalds

What's your favorite place or top ratings, even for 7+, or are they rapidly diminishing? It seems Ukraine is still mentioned as tops

Ukraine is by far the best place overall still ( I haven't been to Colombia yet but love Colombian women) but I assume in terms of culture and ease of settling in , UA is better but let me follow up with that as I do visit Colombia next year. UA is NOT as great as it used to be but if one is prepared, speaks SOME Russian/UKR and/or has good frame and some money to spend( not mistaken with " buying " goldiggers) then Ukraine is still a very good place compared to vast majority of other options.

Belarus is becoming the Ukraine of late 90s/early 2000s but it is a much smaller and boring country. More genuine women though - on average.

As good as those two are when it comes to looks and accessability of top scale women - Chisinau, Moldova ( only nightlife) has the best looking talent i've ever seen and this is in comparison even with Kiev, Odessa, Minsk etc.

For a chance of a quality relationship, avoid Kiev and Odessa. Anywhere else, you are much more likely to find a quality girl and cities are much cheaper. Not to say you cant do well in those two but just to boost your chances.

Sorry to have faded away from talking about Brazil in this thread but indirectly as some guys might consider other options I thought I may chip in ( lived on and off in EE since 2013 and fluent in the languages).

Crow
Gold Member
OP, why are you living with a girl in a roommate type of situation? That tells us more about you than about your complaints, get your shit together bro.

Seriously Cattle Rustler, you are a joke. You don't know the situation at all. I live completely confined by myself here in this huge apartment and could potentially bring anyone home

When I talk about other cities in Brazil, I don't mean million cities like Recife or Fortaleza. I mean small cities with only 50 to 100k people. There are a lot of nice girls but you need to speak Portuguese. You won't see any tourist around. So you are very exotic. When there is any celebration in these cities, it is going to be crazy...