How are you doing, really?

Vigilant

Kingfisher
Woman
giphy.gif

(es broma)
I never used to like your profile pic but recently you've got me associating it with worthwhile posts, especially the funny ones, as well as your music posts.

But, how are you. Spill it for the ladies!

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
I never used to like your profile pic but recently you've got me associating it with worthwhile posts, especially the funny ones, as well as your music posts.

But, how are you. Spill it for the ladies!
You would have loved my previous profile pic.... it was somewhat infamous round these parts
topla-dont-scream-32924238.png

All things considered... I am doing well, and can't complain. Thanks for asking!

Hope all is well your way also

stugatz

Pelican
As for me - as my area opens back up, I've gone from bored and depressed to bored and looking for work obsessively. An average of three applications a week now, and usually two interviews a week.

So far it's been less than ten places total, got a few rejections - won't begin to officially get worried until I've maybe dealt with over fifteen of those.

I generally feel happy, maybe a little uneasy, but in a good way. It'll be nice to have a normal routine again, playing Gran Turismo at 3 AM while collecting unemployment got old, oh - 14 months ago.

TexasJenn

Woodpecker
Woman
I'm feeling like I'm never gonna meet the right man. It's just a woe-is-me streak. Most men who message me on the dating site now have the cutesy "I got the shot!" icon. I feel like maybe I'm wrong to exclude vaccinated men when good men seem so few and far between. But deep down I think it's right.

I've gone to my active group 3 nights in a row. Amazing exercise, great for my physique. The men are nice, but from what I can tell all married. Except Christian. He was there again tonight and he's soooo sweet. He's polite and quiet like me, has beautiful eyes and this dazzling smile that just makes me melt, but so sensitive and soulful :love:

He asked me out to dinner with a few of them again, and I declined since I'm tired and wasn't hungry, and he'll be moving along in his travels soon. But he's the kind of guy I'd love to get to know - sensitive, sweet, kind, sporty, and dreamy. In my dreams we'll be lost in pleasant conversation, closing down the place hehehe

Ah_Tibor

Kingfisher
Woman
Orthodox
He asked me out to dinner with a few of them again, and I declined since I'm tired and wasn't hungry, and he'll be moving along in his travels soon. But he's the kind of guy I'd love to get to know - sensitive, sweet, kind, sporty, and dreamy. In my dreams we'll be lost in pleasant conversation, closing down the place hehehe

What's wrong with this guy? Is it because he's younger?

TexasJenn

Woodpecker
Woman
What's wrong with this guy? Is it because he's younger?
I'd totally date him! But I think he's quite a bit younger, also quite a bit shorter (I'm tall), and initially said he's only in town for about a week, then traveling on to California. So I assume he wouldn't be interested. Maybe he's just being friendly.

I feel like we have this connection, and I sense he feels drawn to me as well. He approached me tonight and we were totally vibing again. I felt quite girly and blushy, though. Every time he looked into my eyes I got blushy and acted like a total dork. Le sigh. Maybe we'll get together on the weekend and I'll have the chance to dine with lovely Christian once again :love:

Ah_Tibor

Kingfisher
Woman
Orthodox
I'd totally date him! But I think he's quite a bit younger, also quite a bit shorter (I'm tall), and initially said he's only in town for about a week, then traveling on to California. So I assume he wouldn't be interested. Maybe he's just being friendly.

The distance thing is what I'd worry about. My husband and I were quasi-long distance before we got married and it did draw things out somewhat.

Otherwise... I dunno. Worth a shot haha

TexasJenn

Woodpecker
Woman
The distance thing is what I'd worry about. My husband and I were quasi-long distance before we got married and it did draw things out somewhat.

Otherwise... I dunno. Worth a shot haha
Well, hopefully tonight wasn't my last chance to get to know him. He's really the sweetest guy I've talked to in a long time.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
It's fun that you ask this question. I talked with my friend today and I concluded that the bigger the smile on insta the bigger the depression and the bigger the smile on linkedin the bigger the hate for the job. It's all a fake reality. But in that regard with me it goes ups and downs, looking to find common ground and common purpose to do the works Christ wants me to do :)

Atlas Shrugged

Robin
Woman
I’m at both ends. Sometimes I am happy and content and at peace with all my blessings and know it could be a 1000 times worse. Other times I look at this world and the degeneracy and the fact that I would love a husband to dote on which probably won’t happen since we are in end times. So I flip flop honestly.

Vigilant

Kingfisher
Woman
I’m at both ends. Sometimes I am happy and content and at peace with all my blessings and know it could be a 1000 times worse. Other times I look at this world and the degeneracy and the fact that I would love a husband to dote on which probably won’t happen since we are in end times. So I flip flop honestly.
Every generation feels like they're in the "end times".

Maddox

Woodpecker
I constantly go from being excited about growing my business to mild depression because I keep reading how the Great Reset is going to take away everything we own.

On top of that, I recently moved a couple of years ago, have no friends in my new city, can't find a girlfriend, and generally hate living in the US.

I've never wanted to travel so much in my life...and now that I have the money and the yearning to do so, I know that if I do, I'd be putting my life in jeopardy because of jabs and bogus tests that are required to leave and re-enter the country.

TexasJenn

Woodpecker
Woman
Ditto, girl.

DelMarMisty

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox
I constantly go from being excited about growing my business to mild depression because I keep reading how the Great Reset is going to take away everything we own.

On top of that, I recently moved a couple of years ago, have no friends in my new city, can't find a girlfriend, and generally hate living in the US.

I've never wanted to travel so much in my life...and now that I have the money and the yearning to do so, I know that if I do, I'd be putting my life in jeopardy because of jabs and bogus tests that are required to leave and re-enter the country.
I have this same predicament on travel and posted a thread, surely they can't mandate a vaccine in such a short time.

Kitty Tantrum

Woodpecker
Woman
I felt like I was going to die when that heat wave hit the PNW. It happened to coincide with a road trip and a few nights of sleeping in a tent. Couple of nights I don't think it ever got below high 60s/low 70s. It's gross AND it exacerbates my neurological problems. Physically I feel kinda like crap. Visiting family in the desert for a few weeks, so not much reprieve from the heat... trying to stay in the air conditioning as much as possible.

NON-physically, though... pretty good! The world is going mad and I was right about all of it, just waiting for my "I told you so" moment. :cool: