How bad is is to marry an older woman?

Rob Banks

Pelican
Augustus_Principe said:
...a pill designed to make a woman temporarily infertile will inevitably cause some sort of permanent damage...

As far as I know, the pill doesn't make a woman temporarily infertile. While on the pill, the woman still conceives but the embryo does not get implanted in the uterus. Instead, the woman's body flushes the embryo out.

In other words, "birth control" pills are really abortion pills. They just don't tell you that because that would cause women to think twice about using them.

The reason drug companies get away with not disclosing this is because if the woman loses the embryo before it is implanted in the uterus, she is technically not considered to have been "pregnant." Therefore, it is technically accurate (although very deceptive) to say that the pill "prevents pregnancy."

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Augustus_Principe said:
kel said:
Augustus_Principe said:
I'm not sure how old you, or other doubters of this are, but one big factor that is affecting millennial(my gen) women's fertility is their degenerate lifestyle, which include being on the pill for over a decade, countless sexual partners, an STD or 3, an abortion or 2, numerous Plan Bs, on top of a crap diet that messes up her endocrine system etc etc.

How much research has there been on the effects of very long-term usage of the pill (often starting very early in life, too)? I really wonder about this. Are women even wondering about that?

practically 0. Most of the research is done in the favor of birth control. If you bring up the topic of BC and how it may affect a woman's fertility, a woman will just say "well, all the research says it's safe to take and that there are no long term health effects" However, one doesn't need a lab coat to tell them that a pill designed to make a woman temporarily infertile will inevitably cause some sort of permanent damage. Just common sense. Also, most BC makers know how it disrupts a woman's endocrine system, so year after year, they quietly keep changing the dosage of estrogen in the pill.

Google is useless in trying to find studies on long term affects of BC, but if anyone happens to stumble upon one, please post.

Instinctively I find this to be true. When my wife immigrated to Canada, one of the first things her Canadian friends said, was "get on the pill!!!!". She fought it, but eventually met a nice guy and started taking the pill. Two years later she met me. When I saw that she took the pill, I just said to her, "You take the pill? Why?" She said something along the lines of not wanting a baby 'right now' and I just told her that I'd just blast on her tits for the time being. So she got off the pill, and said she was waaaay happier.

When young couples tell me that they are hoping to get married and start a family, one of the first things I say is, "get off the pill now. ASAP"

Who the hell knows what kind of hormonal rodeo that shit is playing in their lady parts.

Rob Banks said:
Augustus_Principe said:
...a pill designed to make a woman temporarily infertile will inevitably cause some sort of permanent damage...

As far as I know, the pill doesn't make a woman temporarily infertile. While on the pill, the woman still conceives but the embryo does not get implanted in the uterus. Instead, the woman's body flushes the embryo out.

In other words, "birth control" pills are really abortion pills. They just don't tell you that because that would cause women to think twice about using them.

The reason drug companies get away with not disclosing this is because if the woman loses the embryo before it is implanted in the uterus, she is technically not considered to have been "pregnant." Therefore, it is technically accurate (although very deceptive) to say that the pill "prevents pregnancy."

So on top of manipulating the woman's endocrine system, she is also having multiple, unknowing abortions throughout the time she is taking BC... its even worse than how I initially explained it then. Sad.

PixelFree

Kingfisher
MajorStyles said:
My takeaway is that 400,000 eggs is more than enough to have a child then....even two or three. After all, you only need one egg.

Moreover, if you tell women over 30 that they’re infertile, they will disagree. Their reasoning is simple and valid….they have countless female acquaintances and frenemies that procreated after 30. So their personal experiences will override the claim.

On some level, these women are right. If I hear that it’s statistically improbable to do something, and I personally know 30-40 people that accomplished that thing, I would be skeptical.

I agree, this makes perfect sense. We don't hear much about the unsuccessful cases, but in my personal life mid to late 30's doesn't seem to be a problem either.

What are people's thoughts on women who are 35 for guys who want 2 (possibly 3) children?

I'm thinking it's just running the risk too much (for such a high stake thing as my future children) and putting huge pressure on the relationship to start pumping them out.

i.e. absolute best case scenario is starting a relationship at 35, engaged/married within a year, pregnancy start at 36, first kid just before 37, second kid 18 months later at 38.5... it seems to be cutting it close be trying for that third at 40.

Yet, on the other hand, a close friend became accidentally pregnant at 41.

I ask because I know more than one amazing women who tick all the boxes and are 35 (women who fell for the career scam but are not SJW's and are very lovely people). Maybe it would be OK if you accepted 2 might be the max.

PixelFree said:
MajorStyles said:
My takeaway is that 400,000 eggs is more than enough to have a child then....even two or three. After all, you only need one egg.

Moreover, if you tell women over 30 that they’re infertile, they will disagree. Their reasoning is simple and valid….they have countless female acquaintances and frenemies that procreated after 30. So their personal experiences will override the claim.

On some level, these women are right. If I hear that it’s statistically improbable to do something, and I personally know 30-40 people that accomplished that thing, I would be skeptical.

I agree, this makes perfect sense. We don't hear much about the unsuccessful cases, but in my personal life mid to late 30's doesn't seem to be a problem either.

What are people's thoughts on women who are 35 for guys who want 2 (possibly 3) children?

I'm thinking it's just running the risk too much (for such a high stake thing as my future children) and putting huge pressure on the relationship to start pumping them out.

i.e. absolute best case scenario is starting a relationship at 35, engaged/married within a year, pregnancy start at 36, first kid just before 37, second kid 18 months later at 38.5... it seems to be cutting it close be trying for that third at 40.

Yet, on the other hand, a close friend became accidentally pregnant at 41.

I ask because I know more than one amazing women who tick all the boxes and are 35 (women who fell for the career scam but are not SJW's and are very lovely people). Maybe it would be OK if you accepted 2 might be the max.

As someone has suggested, make them do some fertility test. If they are serious about being with you and creating a life together, she will not hesitate to do this. You should get yourself checked out too so that she can see you are serious. I have suggested earlier to ask her about her past. How long was (is) she was on BC, abortions? how are her drinking habits? is she a drug user? Smoker? promiscuous? etc etc. The longer she has a lived a healthier lifestyle, the better the chances are of her having healthy eggs left.

lookslikeit said:
Here is a quick one that can tell you about a woman: Her phone. I've found that most woman will break, smash, make dirty, add weird cases, etc.. to their phones. It doesn't matter if it's a $1200 iphone and they are broke college students, they'll still treat that expensive piece of hardware miserably.

I can understand if you are a carpenter and work in a volcano that your phone can get damaged (and then, don't buy an expensive one) but if you are working on a desk and have relatively little adventure beyond your daily commute, I expect your phone not to be cracked.

That's a bizarre rule. Mine is cracked. The only thing it says about me is that phones are not important to me and I'll stick tp my old phone until I'm forced to buy a new one.

gringoed

Kingfisher
Marrying a girl in her mid 20's is fine. Not sure why you would want to get married at all, of course, but if you're ready to take on that massive risk to your health, wealth, and happiness, then yes a wife in her mid 20's is plenty of time to have 5 kids or more.

gringoed said:
Marrying a girl in her mid 20's is fine. Not sure why you would want to get married at all, of course, but if you're ready to take on that massive risk to your health, wealth, and happiness, then yes a wife in her mid 20's is plenty of time to have 5 kids or more.

We have to get married in order to continue civilization. As the forum has taken a new direction, we are figuring out ways to navigate ourselves in order to find the best potential wife possible.

MajorStyles

Pelican
PixelFree said:
MajorStyles said:

I think the idea is feasible, provided the woman is right (I realize that I am probably in the minority in this regard on the forum).

I think the bigger challenge in this regard is not fertility; rather, as I alluded to earlier, it’s finding a woman with a malleable personality. From my experience, a woman’s personality tends to deteriorate with age: i.e. they become more aligned to a feminist narrative.

Also, because they have “baby rabies,” they are often more centered on their procreation needs than they are with the requirements of the suitor. Therefore, they are more likely to tell you what you want to hear (and obfuscate their negative traits). If you marry a woman like this quickly, you can later find that she has hidden some valuable information: i.e. a pill addiction, a history of multiple gang bangs, etc.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
MajorStyles said:
PixelFree said:
MajorStyles said:

I think the idea is feasible, provided the woman is right (I realize that I am probably in the minority in this regard on the forum).

I think the bigger challenge in this regard is not fertility; rather, as I alluded to earlier, it’s finding a woman with a malleable personality. From my experience, a woman’s personality tends to deteriorate with age: i.e. they become more aligned to a feminist narrative.

Also, because they have “baby rabies,” they are often more centered on their procreation needs than they are with the requirements of the suitor. Therefore, they are more likely to tell you what you want to hear (and obfuscate their negative traits). If you marry a woman like this quickly, you can later find that she has hidden some valuable information: i.e. a pill addiction, a history of multiple gang bangs, etc.

Nailed it. Women in the game who are over the age of 30 have figured out how to play men. The vapid and conniving ways are used to lock him down and have a kid - not because of their love - but because some of their friends are. They can finally stop their Rescue Dog instagram page and start their babies instagram page.

Competition between unmarried women in their 30s is brutal. Its perhaps the most wicked of relationships.

MajorStyles

Pelican
Laner said:
Nailed it. Women in the game who are over the age of 30 have figured out how to play men. The vapid and conniving ways are used to lock him down and have a kid - not because of their love - but because some of their friends are. They can finally stop their Rescue Dog instagram page and start their babies instagram page.

Competition between unmarried women in their 30s is brutal. Its perhaps the most wicked of relationships.

Laner, I would also add another stick onto this fire. Say you meet a woman at 35 and date her for two years. Then, you realize that she is too flawed to start a family with. So you tell her it's over, it's time to part ways, etc.

How will a single 37 year-od woman react to being dumped? She will take it VERY hard, and you can expect all kinds of theatrics. She might even offer veiled threats. As far as she's concerned, you were the one that was respinsible for her not having children (even though the fault is lying almost entirely in her corner).

So if a man decides to date an older woman, he must decide rather quickly if he's going to continue. With a younger woman, he has a longer window to make a decision. But with an older woman, he needs to make a final decision sooner in order to avoid an ugly situation.

AntoniusofEfa

Woodpecker
MajorStyles said:
Laner said:

Laner, I would also add another stick onto this fire. Say you meet a woman at 35 and date her for two years. Then, you realize that she is too flawed to start a family with. So you tell her it's over, it's time to part ways, etc.

How will a single 37 year-od woman react to being dumped? She will take it VERY hard, and you can expect all kinds of theatrics. She might even offer veiled threats. As far as she's concerned, you were the one that was respinsible for her not having children (even though the fault is lying almost entirely in her corner).

So if a man decides to date an older woman, he must decide rather quickly if he's going to continue. With a younger woman, he has a longer window to make a decision. But with an older woman, he needs to make a final decision sooner in order to avoid an ugly situation.

From my own experience, women above the age of 32 are difficult to game. They come with a bunch of problems that are just not worth dealing with, and there are just better options out there.

Say you meet a woman at the age of 32. Take another 2 years to get to know her. At 34, you get her pregnant with the intention of having a child towards her 35 birthday. At 35, she is just not very likely to conceive again without expensive medical procedures.

I like the advice of Coach RedPill. Time spent on older women is a major opportunity cost, a wasted precious time that could have been used to find a younger women.

Brazilianguy said:
It´s pretty bad.

You can close the thread now. Hah. But seriously, please do not do it. I don't want to come to this forum in months and years that go on and see men complaining about not being able to get their wife pregant, or their wife unable to have more children than he wanted... best to never get feelings for an older woman in the first place.

hkhathaj

Pigeon
What you first have to understand is that when you have a woman then you must never do what she wants but you have to do what you want and she must follow you. This is Red Pill 101.

How does it apply here? You have to pick up a young girl. She will not want to have children in 3 years - at least at first. But you will have to change her in the first 2 years so that when the time comes she wants children. It is so simple.

Even if the wammen is high IQ you have to take the lead. And you have to aim for as young as possible. Higher IQ wammen have children later in life _in average_? Is that your problem? You are not an average guy. You are Red Pilled and you have a solid plan for your life. Your woman will have child earlier. And your woman will be high IQ.

I was thinking similar to you when I was younger and at the end I have made some compromise with the IQ. My wife has definitely lower IQ than me. But she is a very pleasant woman to live together with. That's why I have accepted her lower IQ. And I have somehow changed with time that I started to value IQ less than before.

I have also tried to find wammen in MENSA. I have specifically written the test and entered MENSA with that goal. A friend of me have suggested the idea. I have always thought that I could be on MENSA level but I did not care enough to try it before. But I found out that I can not bare the girls there so I gave up and left this MENSA thing. It was an interesting find for me that many intelligent people are rather stupid when it is about life and not about solving artificial tests.

I also had a somewhat high IQ girlfriend before but I was still blue pilled by that time and I have fucked up the relationship before marriage. I don't know if I could have handled her if I were red pilled earlier though. She was clever over average and she wanted to have a stupid career in finance stuff. She had studied stuff that over average people regard high but really intelligent people know that that is just stupid and also (((evil))) bullshit. It was a relationship problem that I could not take seriously the stuff that she studied at the (((University))). And it was still before my total Red Pill awakening. Today I would take that even less seriously.

I am curious to see how clever my children will be. I plan to have many so at least a few of them will be clever enough to please my desire. My father in-law is very intelligent with inclination to mathematics, physics and machines. Things that I regard high. My mother in-law is not that bright... Both of my parents are exceptionally clever. So I have chance for a few intelligent children. That is my current plan :).

hkhathaj

Pigeon
Augustus_Principe said:
I've already read my fair share of articles + research and my own personal experience on this topic to know that women ON AVERAGE over 30(who have never had a kid) are far less likely to produce kids. I'm not going to post here the graphs of falling women's fertility, nor the YEARS it takes women over 30 to get pregnant as compared to their earlier years. You can google this in a minute and find out.

I totally agree. I don't know exact numbers but I have some info from my wife about her age group. Many women in their early 30s have problem becoming pregnant. It is very common. I also hear about many miscarriage. Even many women who have healthy children at the end go through exhausting medical treatments to achieve that. It is best to start having children well below 30.

(Very many have PCOS what could be curable with a low carb diet. But they don't believe it or they don't have the willpower.)

I also have a feeling that it correlates with what you see: if you see a woman being a little off then it is likely that the woman is close to infertile. Overweight, bad skin, not lively eyes, unhealthy hair, etc. It is hard to enumerate all these traits that we see instantly when we look at a woman. But I also hear about cases when I found the woman very attractive without any visual flaw but then turns out she is infertile. So what you see is not enough proof only a cue for suspicion.

AntoniusofEfa

Woodpecker
kel said:
I think infertility in even the early 30s is probably also connected with their long-term birth control pill usage.

I would love to have a fertility expert on this forum give his opinion about the topic. It seems to not be that well researched as it should, considering that most women are using these things.