How do I convince my parents that the jab is dangerous? That this virus isn't nearly as bad as it seems?

cheeseburgerholocaust

Chicken
Orthodox Inquirer
They simply refuse to listen to ANYTHING I show them about the dangers of the vaccine, and keep harassing me about getting it. I am at the end of my rope and fear for them since they have already got it. They literally believe anything that's on the television, I don't want too cut them out of my life. I love them, but its like they are all in a cult. EVERY SINGLE DAY its virus virus virus virus, its like my own parents have become children. I would sincerely appreciate any advice, thank you!

Elipe

Pelican
They simply refuse to listen to ANYTHING I show them about the dangers of the vaccine, and keep harassing me about getting it. I am at the end of my rope and fear for them since they have already got it. They literally believe anything that's on the television, I don't want too cut them out of my life. I love them, but its like they are all in a cult. EVERY SINGLE DAY its virus virus virus virus, its like my own parents have become children. I would sincerely appreciate any advice, thank you!
I'm in the same boat as you. At this point, we honestly just have a gentlemen's agreement not to talk about politics or religion when we get together. I think that's the best I can hope for with my parents. The 2015 presidential campaigns were what started that, and there were definitely fissures in our relationship, so we simply just ended up agreeing not to discuss sensitive topics. There is nothing I can say or do to convince them, and I don't think it's happening unless God miraculously softens their hearts.

Honestly it's a miracle at all that we even still talk to each other and spend time together. I'll take that. But I don't think there is any magic bullet cure to de-zombifying people who leave the TV on CNN 16 hours a day.

Unless later on when they're old and decrepit, I could take them into my care and unplug them from CNN. Maybe that will give their brains time to recover from the CNN mindworm enough for me to get through to them.

I'm in the same boat as you. At this point, we honestly just have a gentlemen's agreement not to talk about politics or religion when we get together. I think that's the best I can hope for with my parents. The 2015 presidential campaigns were what started that, and there were definitely fissures in our relationship, so we simply just ended up agreeing not to discuss sensitive topics. There is nothing I can say or do to convince them, and I don't think it's happening unless God miraculously softens their hearts.

Honestly it's a miracle at all that we even still talk to each other and spend time together. I'll take that. But I don't think there is any magic bullet cure to de-zombifying people who leave the TV on CNN 16 hours a day.

Unless later on when they're old and decrepit, I could take them into my care and unplug them from CNN. Maybe that will give their brains time to recover from the CNN mindworm enough for me to get through to them.
That is excellent advice. Some sort of an agreement, or a "swear jar" where they have to put $1 in every time they mention Covid- you may be able to buy a house soon enough.

MtnMan

Woodpecker
Honestly, I don't know if there is much you can do. If you haven't been pointing out how media and politicians lie for years before this, the ship has sailed. It is VERY difficult to break someone under mind control in the middle of a massive trama-based mind control event.

To quote the matrix
you have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

The world is your imagination. It all depends on, if you seek for truth or are happily or unhappily satisfied with the simulation. The truthseeker can imagine, that man can do the most wicked things, and not only that; he knows, that it actually happens.

Same with my parents and seemingly many of the boomer generation. Completely brainwashed even when faced with very strong contrary evidence. My wife is currently on the phone with our family friends who we tried to convince not to get the vax, their college age daughter just went in the hospital with heart problems 2 weeks after the shot. My neighbor died 2 hours after getting it. No one listens and it’s frustrating. Get some ivermectin, vitamin d, and c for a coof kit because new variants may affect healthy and young people in the future. If you have Bitcoin or a credit card you can get ivermectin from India
I ordered some from Africa but it took a month.

Ah_Tibor

Kingfisher
Woman
Orthodox
My mom said "I don't want to end up in the hospital" and I said "Well I don't want you having a stroke."

She had an atrial fibrillation after shot one. Did not get the second.

My FIL also ended up in the hospital with mystery symptoms (very similar to a heart attack), the doctor called it "'c' arm."

I dunno, how boomery are your parents? Bring uo the holocaust, it usually works.

fortyfive

Woodpecker

Truly I tell you,” he continued, “no prophet is accepted in his hometown." Luke 4.24

Sadly, what Jesus said is still very true. You won't be a prophet to whom they will listen.
When my mom lectured me about "family first" because we began keeping distance from eager vaccine fanatics like she is, then I told her openly:
"What family? You have never listened to your family, not to take poison. Corrupted politicians on the TV are your new family.
You are listening only to them and obeying them to the letter.
What a shame, that after living almost all life through communism and lies you are not capable of recognizing this farce."

But nothing changed her stance. These people are like bewitched by something evil.

Truly I tell you,” he continued, “no prophet is accepted in his hometown." Luke 4.24

Sadly, what Jesus said is still very true. You won't be a prophet to whom they will listen.
When my mom lectured me about "family first" because we began keeping distance from eager vaccine fanatics like she is, then I told her openly:
"What family? You have never listened to your family, not to take poison. Corrupted politicians on the TV are your new family.
You are listening only to them and obeying them to the letter.
What a shame, that after living almost all life through communism and lies you are not capable of recognizing this farce."

But nothing changed her stance. These people are like bewitched by something evil.
If you cannot imagine a global cabal, you cannot know about it. You can show someone all the evidence and all he says, is "you really believe these conspiracy theories?", because he cannot imagine it.
Many serial killers appear to be charming, nice people, and one reason, they get away with their crimes for a long period of time is, because no one can imagine that such a person does such things.

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
I couldn't stop my father and brother.

Eric Clapton worrys that he won't be able to stop his own daughter.

They've all been brainwashed so deeply.

Maybe this Mike Yeadon interview;

There's really no hope though... you listen to his credentials he reals off in the first minute, then the bombshells he drops throughout, and think NO-ONE could possibly ignore that...

Then they listen to comedians from twenty years ago, and Dolly Parten, because they're on the news.

Simply incredible.

Ah_Tibor

Kingfisher
Woman
Orthodox

This guy injected cancer cells (HeLa) and West Nile virus into people without consent.

Sterilization of Puerto Rican women (not necessarily for your parents, but useful for others). Mainstream site (History Channel) so it somehow praises Sanger while admitting the garbage she mothered. Blood clots are a common side effect of birth control.

Last edited:

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
If you are an adult and still living "under their roof" then you are beholden to their authority and likely still seen as their child (Its human nature).

You can leave the nest without abandoning them.

Only when you demonstrate your own adult agency can your parents then begin to see you as any kind of authority

cheeseburgerholocaust

Chicken
Orthodox Inquirer
That is excellent advice. Some sort of an agreement, or a "swear jar" where they have to put $1 in every time they mention Covid- you may be able to buy a house soon enough.
:like:
Yeah, I was confused when I saw the "How do I convince my parents...?" thread title. Hopefully OP can now start troubleshooting his parents' about the jab.
sorry, will do so next time