How I Found a Russian Bride

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
I feel like if you are unemployed...... you prally have some downtime to fill us in on your experience :)

I mean you made the thread over year ago and every update is a long the lines of "I will tell ya later"...... its later

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
My theory is that life in the Russian Federation is pretty fucking hard for the average human. The men drink themselves to death by the time they hit half a century

It's changed.

On October 8, the World Health Organization (WHO) stated in a report that the rate of alcohol consumption in Russia declined by 43% from 2003 to 2016. In particular, Russians are drinking less liquor and “unrecorded alcohol,” or alcohol which is unregulated, homemade, or smuggled into the country. The report notes a 40% decline in the consumption of recorded alcohol and a 48% decline in the consumption of unrecorded alcohol.

Additionally, the prevalence of heavy drinking among Russian men decreased from 75% in 2004 to 48% in 2016, a significant achievement in a country where researchers once projected that one out of every two working-age men would die prematurely from alcohol abuse. For women, the prevalence of heavy drinking decreased from 52% to 24% during the same period of time. Furthermore, the prevalence of alcoholism among patients in state-operated Russian hospitals declined by 38% from 2003 to 2017.

Solitaire

Robin
I feel like if you are unemployed...... you prally have some downtime to fill us in on your experience :)

I mean you made the thread over year ago and every update is a long the lines of "I will tell ya later"...... its later
True enough ;) I'm fielding calls, and filling out online applications is a tedious bit of nonsense that makes me not want to even sit in front of a computer, ha ha. I'll do some more writing this week, though, absolutely. It's time I followed through.

True enough ;) I'm fielding calls, and filling out online applications is a tedious bit of nonsense that makes me not want to even sit in front of a computer, ha ha. I'll do some more writing this week, though, absolutely. It's time I followed through.
Hopefully you find your job soon. I think your original post is underappreciated. Really wished that the first answer to your post were not from a troll / hater. I do really want to know more about your experience, so much so that I solely registered to this forum to motivate you to write more. Of course real life has precedent. Waiting for the continuation of your well written life story.