How magnificent is your beard?

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Mine was magnificent, but i shaved it off few weeks ago, and have no say that i look better, certainly a good deal younger, cleanshaven.

Do feel that in doing so you lose a bit of subconscious 'respect' or even in some casess, trepidation, from strangers though. A good strong beard, if you're tall & in good athletic condition, for sure gives an extra bit of an edge.

Will regrow as Autumn leaves start to fall, but summer i like to be without

stugatz

Pelican
It's not as thick as the hair on my head, which annoys me. But it's respectable, even if my cheeks don't completely fill in.

I don't have one currently, but did until New Year's.

BasilSeal

Sparrow
There is a certain length I can't get past. I spend more time trying to dry my beard than my hair. I suppose it's at about the point where they're about equal length of 5-6 cm.

It was always kind of calico but as I get older, I'm increasingly impressed by how it's graying out nicely.

On the magnificent scale, I give it a 6/10. After a decade I'm not about to make any major changes. The more coverage I have, the better I look or so I'm told.

Steven jr

Chicken
Orthodox
I just applied some beard balm to my dry bushy beard. Its so soft and smooth now, much more comfortable on my face. It got me thinking about Roosh's comments in his last stream, he said he never applies anything into his beard. He also said coconut juice solves all problems, so what harm could a little coconut oil on his beard do?
Then I was reminded of this passage from the Psalms (133:2) "It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;"
Does anyone else think its time for Roosh to repent of his UNBIBLICAL view of beard ointments?