How much does/should her sexual history matter?

I'm going to play devil's advocate here.

It's only beta if she's just on her phone all day on social media while the man does all the household chores. But if she's also working a full time job, taking care of the kids, handling the finances and making dinners, I wouldn't call a dude helping out where he can a beta.

Still too close to that domestic(feminine)/outside(masculine) line for me. Other thing is why even bother marrying if you can't do it on one income? A woman working is a woman more likely to cheat.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Still too close to that domestic(feminine)/outside(masculine) line for me. Other thing is why even bother marrying if you can't do it on one income? A woman working is a woman

100% agree with effort.

Men that complain that their wives aren't in the mood for sex - they should try doing the dishes and maybe cleaning the bathrooms.

No good wife or mother is likely be horny after her husband plays video games and watches football for 8 hours a day while the house is a complete mess.

Not what I meant by effort.

But yes, if some man sits on his ass and expects his wife to take care of him and then have sex - I don't know. I can't see too many women doing this willingly.

By effort I meant in life. You get up first. Put the kettle on. Get the kids up. Work out. Go to work. Be masterful.

Its ok to have done the dishes, but I don't think men should do the dishes. I have cleaned the bathroom, but I don't clean the bathroom. I can do laundry, but I don't do the laundry. I have, however, fixed the washing machine, garburator and grouted the shower tile. Replace cartridges, refinish the table. Patched drywall and rewired new light fixtures. Put up a floating shelf she saw on Pinterest? No problem. Make her life easy by letting her be free to putter around the house doing chores while she thinks about whatever it is women think about while doing mindless work so contently.

Zagor

Woodpecker
There was an article in the local papers about a old couple celebrating 60 years of marriage. The old lady was telling the story of how they've met. So after church her to-be husband asked to accompany her on the walk home, they both liked each other, he said that he's going away to do his army service and asked her is she willing to wait for him. She said yes and that was it. How simple, amazing.
We can't have that experience today. But I won't accept my woman having experience of being railed by miles of various schlongs. The most I can tolerate is one.

Feyoder

Kingfisher
Frankly, unless a woman has had an extreme religious conversion, any woman with a sexual past should not be considered wife material. Point them in the direction of a nunnery, where, traditionally, easy women/prostitutes were sent so that men wouldn't marry them and end up miserable.

Well said!! A lot of people say "What is it your business. If they're happy let them be!!" Naive, inexperienced, men need to be protected from conspiring women, sluts and coal burners. I've seen many get really hurt when the former party girl wants to settle down with a provider who's just happy these days for the opportunity. These are usually weak bonds and it can then really hurt innocents: the children.

While it's definitely possible a woman can have a change of heart, and that is worthy of respect, there's still the potential that she has been "contaminated" by sleeping with too many men. It appears there's significant evidence that when a man ejaculates inside a woman, his DNA is incorporated into her body.

It has been suspected since the times of the ancient Greeks that children inherit the traits of a woman's previous partners in addition to the traits of their father (they called the concept telegony). I wonder whether it increases the chance of kids being born with birth defects? I also wonder whether the mutational load would be much higher once a woman has taken semen inside her from 50-100 men and incorporated their DNA into her cells.

Telegony is the belief that the sire first mated to a female will have an influence upon some of that female’s later offspring by another male. Although the reality of telegony was acknowledged by such authorities as Darwin, Spencer, Romanes and many experienced breeders, it has been met with scepticism because of Weismann’s unfavourable comments and negative results obtained in several test experiments. In this article, alleged cases of telegony are provided. A search of the literature of cell biology and biochemistry reveals several plausible mechanisms that may form the basis for telegony. These involve the penetration of spermatozoa into the somatic tissues of the female genital tract, the incorporation of the DNA released by spermatozoa into maternal somatic cells, the presence of foetal DNA in maternal blood, as well as sperm RNA‐mediated non‐Mendelian inheritance of epigenetic changes.

Scientists have discovered a new form of non-genetic inheritance, showing for the first time that offspring can resemble a mother's previous sexual partner -- in flies at least. Researchers manipulated the size of male flies and studied their offspring. They found that the size of the young was determined by the size of the first male the mother mated with, rather than the second male that sired the offspring.

It has even been found that male DNA can collect in a woman's spine and brain:

With every man a woman has a sexual relationship with; she absorbs his spermatazoa which becomes a part of you forever. The study autopsied the brain of elderly women, many of whom have been carrying male DNA for more that 50 years. This starling and fascinating discovery is only the beginning in understanding the true consequences of sexual intercourse.

Given all of this, I think it would be very difficult to date and/or marry a woman who has taken too many d***s. Maybe even just one is too many. Who knows. Perhaps telegony affects men in a similar way to women, where her DNA, as well as the DNA of her previous male partners, can be incorporated into your cells as well. In this light, it seems really gross to think of sleeping with a promiscuous woman. You could also assert, to some extent, that you've been cucked by other men if your kids have their traits.

Last edited:
While it's definitely possible a woman can have a change of heart, and that is worthy of respect, there's still the potential that she has been "contaminated" by sleeping with too many men. It appears there's significant evidence that when a man ejaculates inside a woman, his DNA is incorporated into her body.

It has been suspected since the times of the ancient Greeks that children inherit the traits of a woman's previous partners in addition to the traits of their father (they called the concept telegony). I wonder whether it increases the chance of kids being born with birth defects? I also wonder whether the mutational load would be much higher once a woman has taken semen inside her from 50-100 men and incorporated their DNA into her cells.

It has even been found that male DNA can collect in a woman's spine and brain:

Given all of this, I think it would be very difficult to date and/or marry a woman who has taken too many d***s. Maybe even just one is too many. Who knows. Perhaps telegony affects men in a similar way to women, where her DNA, as well as the DNA of her previous male partners, can be incorporated into your cells as well. In this light, it seems really gross to think of sleeping with a promiscuous woman. You could also assert, to some extent, that you've been cucked by other men if your kids have their traits.

A someone who studies biology and is a novice in it to say the least I can say these articles are sensationalist conjecture. The only case of male DNA, that having an XY sex chromosome instead of XX, found in a female body are when the women who are studied have given birth to/been pregnant with a son. All your mothers have male DNA in their bodies and I don't mean that in a rude way. Lol.

The case of telegony has only been observed in fruit flies. Humans and fruit flies are vastly different and you can't equate the study done on them and infer it also happens to humans as well.

Sperm are incredibly fragile and most of them die when ejaculated into a vagina due to the vaginas acidic pH level. Even then then the only one that makes it to the females egg is the only one that will "survive". I put survive in quotations because after fertilization it becomes an embryo and therefore a new diploid organism instead of a haploid gamete.

DNA has no way to replicate or survive outside of a cellular environment so as soon as the sperm gamete dies the DNA is degraded and flushed out of the persons body just like what happens to every other foreign substance in a body.

However, if a woman has ever been pregnant with a son she will have fetal male DNA inside of her. So unless the girl has been previously pregnant there will be no other male DNA inside of her. Now just because a girl has taken 100 different guys' loads inside of her doesn't mean she won't have other problems though; mental mostly.

Here's an article that discuss' what I've talked about in mice: