How to be exempted from mandatory vaccinations

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
With the rollout of mandatory "vaccinations" which appear will affect some of our members, I thought we should have a dedicated thread on alternative "how-tos" on how to claim exemptions.

I have not yet asked my personal doctor for an exemption, but the health system he belongs to has been bombarding me with emails urging me to get the shot, so I'm afraid they might not grant my request for exemption. In case they don't, I've looked at alternative ways to get one.

I emailed America's Frontline Doctors and asked if they would write people shot exemptions. They wrote back and said they cannot provide that service, although they can prescribe HCQ, Ivermectin, and mask exemptions. They suggested that it is easier to claim a religious exemption, and promoted this service to help in claiming one:

I looked at it and that lady is charging $30 for her exemption packet. So, it appears she is using it as a money maker, but it doesn't necessarily mean that it isn't useful if your organization asks for documentation on your religious exemption request.

Further suggestions and/or advice on how to get a medical or religious exemption are welcome.

In all seriousness, why can’t we just say no? You don’t need an exemption to refuse someone coming at you with a needle. I am exempt because I said no. I understand the motive and agree we need some kind ground to stand on, but the fact that we would be seeking an exemption for a “non-optional” medical procedure means we’ve lost already and they’ve already Bull dozed over us. I hate to say it, but a lot of us including myself, said we would never follow the mask thing. Some of us did, some of us didn’t to a greater or lesser extent. We picked our battles and let them control the frame. Some kind of exemption document is still saying I subscribe to your absolutely outrageous system, but I want to be special in that system. I have prayed long on this. I personally believe at this point receiving the injection is akin to giving worship to a false idol. Maybe that’s an extreme position to take on it, but religious arguments aside, no means no. We absolutely cannot subscribe to a world where “my body my choice” means the right to murder unborn children, but not the right to refuse an experimental injection whose benefactors have no accountability, against a disease that may not even exist and is not deadly. If an employer requires it, then why do you want to work there, we already should have exit strategies in place. All this to say, while it may be a band aid, I don’t think we can paper trail our way out of this one guys…

lskdfjldsf

Pelican
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
I have prayed long on this. I personally believe at this point receiving the injection is akin to giving worship to a false idol.

I believe the idol is multi-faceted -- the notion that mankind determines its own destiny rather than God, the worship of self, of living eternally in this world by our own hands rather than living eternally in the next by God's. The vaccine is a ritual act of submission to this idol, a form of sacrament. As in war, some submit willingly, some are coerced.

I am not taking the vaccine, papers or not. I would rather die at a young age (covid or otherwise) or face ruin than lose my dignity, self-respect, or God's grace.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
In all seriousness, why can’t we just say no?
It could be useful in cases where someone could have enlisted two years ago under a decent administration and then suddenly covid and a new regime came into power, as well as a vaccine worse than all the others, and your life would get ruined with an other than honorable or dishonorable discharge. Double that if that person became Christian during that time and now objects to getting a product of an aborted baby injected into their veins.

We can and we do.

I'm not taking this "vaccine" I'm going to be a part of the control group for this insane experiment.

My own two little pennies-worth:

There are a dozen or more things they could be "mandating" for people (nicotine replacement therapy, insulin for diabetes, high blood pressure meds, to name just three) that would show an immediate result on people's health, why the hell are they pushing this "vaccine" so much?

You can't make a fat person put down the Big Mac and pick up a salad, you can't force a diabetic person to take their insulin, but they can force people to take this experimental "vaccine"?

The Tuskegee Syphilis Study wasn't the only unethical human experimentation done in American history.

Something is very wrong right now, and I am not taking this "vaccine".

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
In all seriousness, why can’t we just say no? You don’t need an exemption to refuse someone coming at you with a needle. I am exempt because I said no. I understand the motive and agree we need some kind ground to stand on, but the fact that we would be seeking an exemption for a “non-optional” medical procedure means we’ve lost already and they’ve already Bull dozed over us. I hate to say it, but a lot of us including myself, said we would never follow the mask thing. Some of us did, some of us didn’t to a greater or lesser extent. We picked our battles and let them control the frame. Some kind of exemption document is still saying I subscribe to your absolutely outrageous system, but I want to be special in that system. I have prayed long on this. I personally believe at this point receiving the injection is akin to giving worship to a false idol. Maybe that’s an extreme position to take on it, but religious arguments aside, no means no. We absolutely cannot subscribe to a world where “my body my choice” means the right to murder unborn children, but not the right to refuse an experimental injection whose benefactors have no accountability, against a disease that may not even exist and is not deadly. If an employer requires it, then why do you want to work there, we already should have exit strategies in place. All this to say, while it may be a band aid, I don’t think we can paper trail our way out of this one guys…
It isn't always that simple:

If 20-30% of people request exemptions, that will give them pause in their consideration for eliminating exemptions.

Rush87

Hummingbird
I got a copy of the certificate from someone who was vaccinated and just photoshopped my name/health card number in. It's ridiculously easy. I downloaded a trial of photoshop. I copy the PDF text of the name/health card number into microsoft word to mimic the font. Then I simply erase the existing name/number and type mine over the top. Looks identical because it is identical.

xyrodon

Chicken
I got a copy of the certificate from someone who was vaccinated and just photoshopped my name/health card number in. It's ridiculously easy. I downloaded a trial of photoshop. I copy the PDF text of the name/health card number into microsoft word to mimic the font. Then I simply erase the existing name/number and type mine over the top. Looks identical because it is identical.

Does it look authentic? Isn't their a database?

I ask this because I'm a nurse in Ontario. After we give the vaccine, there's a database it's put into. I'm trying to get a fake but I have no idea how. The system is pretty secure. I think if we got a CDC card, that would help.

They just made the vaccine mandatory in France and Germany. If Canada is next, I will have to quit. Apparently everyone vaccinated will be dead in 2 to 3 years.

hervens

Robin

I ask this because I'm a nurse in Ontario. After we give the vaccine, there's a database it's put into. I'm trying to get a fake but I have no idea how. The system is pretty secure. I think if we got a CDC card, that would help.

They just made the vaccine mandatory in France and Germany. If Canada is next, I will have to quit. Apparently everyone vaccinated will be dead in 2 to 3 years.
How hard do you think it would be to arrange an actual "vaccine appointment" with a nurse who would administer only the saline portion of the shot, and do all the necessary paperwork for the database afterwards ?

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
How hard do you think it would be to arrange an actual "vaccine appointment" with a nurse who would administer only the saline portion of the shot, and do all the necessary paperwork for the database afterwards ?

I think the key here is to know someone (eg. pharmacist), then the inventory is tracked, the bottle dissappears, the shot can just be put into a napkin and chucked into the garbage.

A 1 month foreign trip might be the way to do this. Foreigners are complying more out of necessity, here in the West most are believers and have higher "ethical standards". Problem is that the vax will likely be a continual shot so it will really only last you a year, but maybe that's enough to get your house in order etc etc.

My intuition on the religious exemption letters, is that they won't be worth their salt a little while down the line. Anyone who can't get vaxxed will just have to suffer through continued restrictions like the anti vaxxers. I do think there might be benefits to it.

Rush87

Hummingbird

My fake is done in Ontario. My plan though, when I return home, is to register my overseas vaccination with our health care system. I don’t believe they have access to international health records. If they do, I’ll be in a bit of trouble. We’ll soon find out I guess.

Elipe

Pelican
You can't make a fat person put down the Big Mac and pick up a salad
It's funny because they've even called obesity an epidemic. And they did use COVID as a justification to shut down businesses and other forms of free association. So there's clearly no problem with them shutting down businesses for flouting public health concerns: why not shut down the McDonald's until they only make salad?

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
2 shots to achieve fully vaccination status. You’d need to bribe 2 nurses here. Ain’t easy at least where I live.
The problem with faking the shot is that they're likely to require annual or semi-annual booster shots in the future. So, you would end up having to keep doing it, which greatly increases the chances of getting caught. It's better to find a legal loophole to it. I think a medical exemption is best, although that didn't save that BYU-Hawaii student recently. If you can't find a doctor to give you a medical exemption, then religious exemption is the way to go.

My employer recently threatened to make the jab mandatory. So, I'll first ask my doctor for an exemption, using the rationale that I already have a documented blood test showing my body is making covid antibodies (I got it done at my last annual physical). If they won't do it, then I'll be doing the religious exemption. There are four different unions representing the workforce in my industry, so I'll be contacting them soon to see if they'll have my back.