How to be exempted from mandatory vaccinations

The problem with faking the shot is that they're likely to require annual or semi-annual booster shots in the future. So, you would end up having to keep doing it, which greatly increases the chances of getting caught.
This.
Our dumbass PM just paid to have one of the suppliers provide vaxxines into 2024, so it's going to become a never-ending treadmill. Faking it at the beginning will only end up backfiring as one gets found out down the road.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Singapore government just announced that unvaccinated can’t dine out and can’t go to gyms. LOL.
Yeah Malta you can't go in without vaxx, Greece/Italy/France draconic similar measures as in Singa. It appears to me that they're stretching how far they can go. They usually bump up and then take it easy a bit. I didn't expect them to come so hard this summer already. Especially for the vaxxed is must be disillusioning not being free again after having your DNA transformed.

testosterone

Sparrow
I have a phobia with needles. When I was 5 years old at school, we had to line up and walk into a small room with 5 people alone. They grab me and tried to force a needle into me where I black out and throw up over everything.

In the past, when I had to get blood tests or a needle, my doctor gave me valium but it's now illegal to give people valium in Australia, so I'm hoping "needle phobia" will work for an exception.

If not, I hear you can join a crew on a yacht from Darwin to Bali. Shouldn't be hard to bride a doctor there.

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
Stolen;

• 1 Reply

• Chris LP
    Advice For Those Mandated To Take The Shots Your Rights To Fully-Informed Consent
    8-1-21
    If you are being forced to Vax in order to keep your job, here's a great way to handle it.
    The secret is NOT to refuse it...
    A friend in the NHS is being pressured to take the jab.
    'I write with regard to the matter of potential covid vaccine and my desire to be fully-informed and appraised of ALL facts before going ahead.
    I'd be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements:
    1. Can you please advise me of the approved legal status of any vaccine and if it is experimental?
    2. Can you please provide details and assurances that the vaccine has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?
    3. Can you please advise of the full list of contents of the vaccine I am to receive and if any are toxic to the body?
    4. Can you please fully advise of all the adverse reactions associated with this vaccine since it's introduction?
    5. Can you please confirm that the vaccine you are advocating is NOT 'experimental mRNA gene altering therapy'?
    6. Can you please confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourselves as my employers, in compliance with the Nuremberg Code?
    7. Can you please advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should I be unfortunate to contract Covid 19 and the likelihood of recovery?
    Once I have received the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is NO threat to my health, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment, but with certain conditions - namely that:
    1. You confirm that I will suffer no harm.2. Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully qualified doctor who will take full legal and financial responsibility for any injuries occurring to myself, and/or from any interactions by authorized personnel regarding these procedures.
    3. In the event that I should have to decline the offer of vaccination, please confirm that it will not compromise my position and that I will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result?
    I would also advise that my inalienable rights are reserved.' ..................
    The point is they CANNOT provide that information.

inthefade

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
Stolen;

• 1 Reply
  • https://www.facebook.com/groups/607...FQ06qvq5hS-h0ZJIAP0gHQyCEcPVwaLto&__tn__=R]-R

Chris LP
    Advice For Those Mandated To Take The Shots Your Rights To Fully-Informed Consent
    8-1-21
    If you are being forced to Vax in order to keep your job, here's a great way to handle it.
    'I write with regard to the matter of potential covid vaccine and my desire to be fully-informed and appraised of ALL facts before going ahead.
    I'd be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements:
    1. Can you please advise me of the approved legal status of any vaccine and if it is experimental?
    2. Can you please provide details and assurances that the vaccine has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?
    3. Can you please advise of the full list of contents of the vaccine I am to receive and if any are toxic to the body?
    4. Can you please fully advise of all the adverse reactions associated with this vaccine since it's introduction?
    5. Can you please confirm that the vaccine you are advocating is NOT 'experimental mRNA gene altering therapy'?
    6. Can you please confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourselves as my employers, in compliance with the Nuremberg Code?
    7. Can you please advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should I be unfortunate to contract Covid 19 and the likelihood of recovery?
    Once I have received the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is NO threat to my health, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment, but with certain conditions - namely that:
    1. You confirm that I will suffer no harm.2. Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully qualified doctor who will take full legal and financial responsibility for any injuries occurring to myself, and/or from any interactions by authorized personnel regarding these procedures.
    3. In the event that I should have to decline the offer of vaccination, please confirm that it will not compromise my position and that I will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result?
    I would also advise that my inalienable rights are reserved.' ..................

Interesting. Trying to decide between this and religious exemption.

Stolen;

• 1 Reply
  • https://www.facebook.com/groups/607...FQ06qvq5hS-h0ZJIAP0gHQyCEcPVwaLto&__tn__=R]-R

Chris LP
    8-1-21
This is good, but no way I would ever submit it with this line in writing:
Once I have received the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is NO threat to my health, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment,
That's a (huge)concession that does not need to be made.

rainy

Kingfisher
Stolen;

• 1 Reply

Chris LP
    8-1-21
Yeah I don't know why employees aren't demanding similar informed consent documentation.

I mean as an employer I have to provide annual updates and training just to keep up with sexual harassment laws. There is so much legal and HR crap to keep up with. If employees understood that they'd know they can put a lot more pressure on an employer who simply says "you must get vaccinated to show up to work".

Yeah I don't know why employees aren't demanding similar informed consent documentation.

I mean as an employer I have to provide annual updates and training just to keep up with sexual harassment laws. There is so much legal and HR crap to keep up with. If employees understood that they'd know they can put a lot more pressure on an employer who simply says "you must get vaccinated to show up to work".

What do you mean by this exactly? Can you explain further?

rainy

Kingfisher
What do you mean by this exactly? Can you explain further?
An example would be workers' comp and work place injuries.

I had an employee a few years who in his first week, dug a small hole on a client's property, pretended to trip in it, faked spraining his ankle. That led to mountains of paperwork for a workers' comp claim dealing with insurance and NYSIF. Then he hired an attorney and sued both our client and us.

Years later it's still ongoing, have been billing our attorney for time and have to go to court in Oct. The ex-employee alleges all kinds of permanent problems due to faking his ankle sprain. The lawsuits combined are multi-million in price. We're going to win the case but that's not the point.

Time and money. On a frivolous case. Now consider, actual serious adverse effects from mandating the vaccine to employees and the following potential chain reaction which could follow. There is incredible liability for employers across countless aspects of running a business where if you're not compliant you open yourself up to substantial lawsuits. Much of this is due to Dem policy so I would use it against them. It is not tough for an employee to fabricate a lawsuit for any number of reasons. An employee could easily fake an adverse event, claim disability and good luck firing them as they're now a protected class. Some employers will accept that risk with the vax but I would certainly force them to acknowledge and sign off on all the potential liability involved.

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
So, does anyone know what the medical exemptions to mandatory vaccines in the UK are/will be?

Trying to work it out, but it seems they 'will follow in due course'?

I'm not totally up with the latest in the UK, but so far they've just been made mandatory for care home staff, oh, and visitors to a care home, which I guess potentially could be any of us.

I wonder if that could possibly be extended to visitors to hospitals, or patients, or... oh, problem.

'There will be a small number of people where the clinical advice is that the COVID-19 vaccination is not suitable for them. Further details on this will be outlined in guidance, which we will provide in due course. This guidance will give more detail about exemptions, which will reflect the Green Book on Immunisation against infectious disease (COVID-19: the green book, chapter 14a) and clinical advice from The Joint Committee of Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI)'

aynrus

Pelican
So, does anyone know what the medical exemptions to mandatory vaccines in the UK are/will be?

Trying to work it out, but it seems they 'will follow in due course'?

I'm not totally up with the latest in the UK, but so far they've just been made mandatory for care home staff, oh, and visitors to a care home, which I guess potentially could be any of us.

I wonder if that could possibly be extended to visitors to hospitals, or patients, or... oh, problem.

'There will be a small number of people where the clinical advice is that the COVID-19 vaccination is not suitable for them. Further details on this will be outlined in guidance, which we will provide in due course. This guidance will give more detail about exemptions, which will reflect the Green Book on Immunisation against infectious disease (COVID-19: the green book, chapter 14a) and clinical advice from The Joint Committee of Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI)'
You can read chapter 14a of the Green Book yourself:

There're no medical exemptions to speak of, which is almost unheard of for medicines.
They're not fools and they'll be making it near-impossible to receive an exemption, they're not opening this easy route out of the Beast System.
We are not talking about vaccines/medicines here we are talking about upcoming centuries of slavery, which explains a lot of things.
They're not that stupid to leave easy ways out. Just read contraindications part at the end.

They're even advising to get 2nd dose of Astra-Zeneca concoction after you already got sick with blood clotting after the first dose!
They completely deny blood clotting risk and a link to Guilliam-Barre, which is a dirty lie.

They don't care about allergic disorders and prior anaphylaxis. If you get anaphylaxis (systemic allergic reaction) after the first dose (so have to get that poison in), they're just telling to get a different hoax vaxx, and if it was anaphilaxis after mRNA poison they suggest "alternative COVID-19" vaccine that isn't mRNA.
The only thing is a known allergy to PEG (propylene glycol) but there'll recommend an alternative without PEG (I'm not sure if there're alternatives now, no doubt will be there soon if not already)

Last edited:

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
Just to let you all know, my workplace has implemented mandatory jabs.

Also, they have denied all religious/creed exemptions, and most medical exemptions as well.

Ontario's medical regulator, the CPSO, has said that medical exemptions can only be provided for the following reasons:

They include an allergist-confirmed severe allergy or anaphylactic reaction to a previous dose of a COVID-19 vaccine or to any of its components, and a diagnosis of myocarditis or pericarditis after receiving an mRNA vaccine.

In other words, in Canada you can only get a medical exemption if you've had a severe reaction to a prior COVID-19 jab.

My friend's workplace makes him sign a long form if he wants a religious exemption -- and then denied him the religious exemption anyway. I looked at the form, and I'm surprised he signed it at all; the form says that the local Public Health department can impose additional restrictions on the unvaccinated in the case of an outbreak.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
Tell them you are Muslim , it’s against your religion and they are Islamaphobic

The only Muslim muftis who have banned the vaccines are those in Iran:

Here is an Australian imam as well:

Looks like the globalists have taken out another imam:

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
My fake is done in Ontario. My plan though, when I return home, is to register my overseas vaccination with our health care system. I don’t believe they have access to international health records. If they do, I’ll be in a bit of trouble. We’ll soon find out I guess.
Let us know?

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
I think you are going to start seeing particular unions in the USA win the near term battles, as they are power hungry and their members are also quite selfish (I mean they care only about the ability to say F you) and anti-jab. It'll be quite amusing to see all of this chaos turn back into a weird order; one of the few times leftism eating itself will be like toothpaste going back into the tube.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
I think you are going to start seeing particular unions in the USA win the near term battles, as they are power hungry and their members are also quite selfish (I mean they care only about the ability to say F you) and anti-jab. It'll be quite amusing to see all of this chaos turn back into a weird order; one of the few times leftism eating itself will be like toothpaste going back into the tube.
No. Most unions are backing mandates.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Gentlemen

I suggest keeping in mind that this is a public forum there are without question "bio luminescents" monitoring it. Be very careful what you write and as the corpocommitocracy borgs have no further use for civil liberties its only a matter of time...take your Op Sec seriously as your freedome literally depends on it. They may not come for us today or tomorrow but they are coming eventually. Case in point
Does it look authentic? Isn't their a database?

I ask this because I'm a nurse in Ontario. After we give the vaccine, there's a database it's put into. I'm trying to get a fake but I have no idea how. The system is pretty secure. I think if we got a CDC card, that would help.

They just made the vaccine mandatory in France and Germany. If Canada is next, I will have to quit. Apparently everyone vaccinated will be dead in 2 to 3 years.
Does this make sense ?

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Gentlemen

I suggest keeping in mind that this is a public forum there are without question "bio luminescents" monitoring it. Be very careful what you write and as the corpocommitocracy borgs have no further use for civil liberties its only a matter of time...take your Op Sec seriously as your freedome literally depends on it. They may not come for us today or tomorrow but they are coming eventually. Case in point

Does this make sense ?
That's why I won't be posting the letter I just wrote requesting a religious exemption from my employer here, because if they do an internet search on the text it would lead them to this forum. I do suggest that people on the forum show each other their letters via PM, as it helps to have more than one set of eyeballs to improve what you wrote.