How to be exempted from mandatory vaccinations

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
I have not tried/tested this but if the time comes and my employer wants me to explain why I do not have the vaccine I will tell him my doctor advised me to not take it because of previous bad experiences with vaccines.

If that is not enough then they can kick me out. I will survive one way or another.

I am not religious and thus I cannot use any religious reasons.
Some lawyers, like Rocco Galati, state clearly that if you file for an exemption then you are implicitly complying with the illegal and evil mandates, and your legal wiggle room is compromised. I don’t know if he’s correct, but he suggests to not comply at all: refuse to disclose your vaccine status one way or the other.

Think about it. If you file for an exemption, you’re actually agreeing with the mandate, while wanting to be ‘exempt’ from its implementation in your case.

Sword

Pigeon
So my wife finally got the dreaded 'sign this or else' corona form, it offered 3 options, a medical exemption, a 'personal' exemption and last a religious. The whole thing was 3 pages long, and had a bunch of bs on it about writing a paragraph about 'why' this is your religious exemption as well as who is your religious leader. More hoops to hop through to try to funnel people into the clot shot.

They outright state that 'personal, philosophical or opinions are not considered strongly held beliefs' (lolz). I think if you pick the 'personal exemption' they will just deny it (it oddly doesnt even have the paragraph to fill out). So go the fetal cell route and just I'll sign her thing. She has a hard time lying, which is unfortunate as a truthful girl is forced to lie.

inthefade

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
So my wife finally got the dreaded 'sign this or else' corona form, it offered 3 options, a medical exemption, a 'personal' exemption and last a religious. The whole thing was 3 pages long, and had a bunch of bs on it about writing a paragraph about 'why' this is your religious exemption as well as who is your religious leader. More hoops to hop through to try to funnel people into the clot shot.

They outright state that 'personal, philosophical or opinions are not considered strongly held beliefs' (lolz). I think if you pick the 'personal exemption' they will just deny it (it oddly doesnt even have the paragraph to fill out). So go the fetal cell route and just I'll sign her thing. She has a hard time lying, which is unfortunate as a truthful girl is forced to lie.

DO NOT SIGN THEIR FORMS. Make your own.

soli.deo.gloria

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
Is there something specific to watch out for? I am pretty good looking for (((legal))) tricks. Also, you file your own thing out and they will just reject it likely.
Just tell them you are unable to disclose your personal health status and you will not be coerced to sign any documents to that effect. Do not say if you are or are not vaccinated. It's none of their business so call their bluff. If they are going to fire you over non-vaccination they will likely find a way to do it regardless, even if you "object". Don't play their game.

Lawrence87

Sparrow
Orthodox
I guess the main thing when going into a fight is being prepared to lose.

As things stand it works to my advantage that my contract does not say anything about innoculations, my medical details are private, there is good union representation (can be a bad thing, but they'd fight my corner at least), I've got religious grounds to refuse the vaccine.

All of these defences might fail of course, however I'd rather lose my job than get the vaccine. Whatever might happen beyond that, I'll put my trust in God.