How to forgive my family when this is over...

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
While I enjoy a healthy bit of southern American Independence, keep in mind that in a normal society, one is *supposed* to trust a leader's decision on large issues. I went through a period of severe frustration, even anger, at all the things wrong with the world, until I came to the understanding that it's not feminists, or antifa, or twitter, or the mask enforcers, or your family that is the problem.

In a sane society, when a leader warns you of sickness, it is not just normal, but *necessary and expected* that the people listen and act.

Now, the huge caveat here is that anyone with a functional brain should be able to see that we are not in a healthy, functional society. Even boomers should realize this, as they lost most of their faith in government after JFK/Vietnam (and before that, it was WWI and the end of monarchy).

But nevertheless, we all have limited time and resources, and we all cannot afford to be coronavirus experts, or sociologists studying the subversion of feminism, or detectives undercovering what really happened in the last election, or any number of things. In a normal society, one trusts teachers to teach, rulers to rule, and philosophers to lead us to truth. And while we may be lacking in all those areas, that doesn't mean people all suddenly act against their nature, and stop listening to leaders, turning their children over to teachers, trusting doctors, etc.

The bottom line is, your family is just behaving how they are supposed to, playing the roles they are meant to play in society. They are, perhaps, not part of the 1% that rebelled the way a tiny fraction did in 1776. But they are, by the rules of our civilization, doing the right thing. That may be a hard concept to understand, but just accept it as a fact, even if you disagree with it.

I just posted a history of King Wenceslaus and the carol penned after him. He was one of many just and righteous rulers, who saw it his duty to shepherd, guide, and care for his people. And if he told them something from his sphere of authority or expertise, people listened to him. If they did not, we would not have the society we have today. The problem we have is we live in a fallen world where democracy and equality and diversity rule, and there are no just rulers.

But as difficult as it will be to change our rulers, it is far more difficult to change billions of people to operate against their nature. The problem is in the head, not the body. The body is functioning as it should, but the head is insane, and giving the body insane commands.

Love your family, and realize that in a sane world where a just ruler told them "The flu this year is a little worse than normal. Be sure to wash your hands and cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze, but it's really nothing to worry about" then they would accept that advice just as they are embracing fear today. As they should.

I also do not blame women for their destructive behavior, because they are merely acting in their nature, when man refuses to have order over woman, just as children would be going nuts today if parents removed all rules and authority from them. If you come to this type of understanding, you will have true peace (trust me, I am still furious at those in power who cause all of these evils to happen). In that light, feminism is merely women acting as women do, when man abdicates his responsibility.

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Orthodox
As Far as family: Tough love:

The virus is just an excuse for people who don't really have interest in you or your children to not spend time with you and blame it on a flu. Your dad is too worried about his 90 year old mom to have a relationship with his grandkid, weak and scared.

I have family who took this bullshit too seriously. I explained to them with reason and fact why its over blown, but if they want to be in a bubble fine, just dont expect me to reach out for any support.

As far as friends....I've used it as an opportunity to extricate them from my affairs.

I think the Corona Virus is Darwinism at its best. It selects fools who cant discern "settled science" from obvious data. People who need social herd animal validation over rational analysis.

EvanWilson

Kingfisher
Gold Member
1: I don't think any of this is ever really going 'to be over'. People are so NPC now that it is impossible for them to act rationally. As time goes on I expect many people will simply get worse and be unable to function, even less than they do now.

2: Early in the outbreak I got fed up with all of the rules, mandates and mask requirements and simply refuse to go into any place that requires them. "Its only a mask, what's the problem"; nothing, except masks and lockdowns do NOTHING. The places where it looked like COVID was defeated due to masks and lockdowns look now more like it was just the prior wave being over, not that masks or lockdowns did anything. The NPCs sputter but but but China, South Korea, Japan all had masks so masks work right? Even though I point out that my state has masks and has had more deaths per million than places that did no masks and no lockdowns; but it does not matter, they feel masks work and want to believe that masks work, so F them. Since then I have not been inside a store or restaurant and even after this is all over (2022 or 2023 maybe) I am STILL not going back I am so fed up with dopes imposing their will on everyone else even when the data and results shows they are wrong.

3: Irrational mems. Some of the NPC dopes get all bitchy and snarky with saying like, "You would not jump out of an airplane without a parachute, right?"; which shows you are dealing with someone running like a woman on emotions (men included, they are c**ts also nowadays) instead of reason and logic. Jumping out of plane without a parachute has an almost 100% chance of death (a few have survived but rare) where as the chance of death from COVID for all age groups is less than 0.5%. But the whole idea is to evaluate things on the basis of hysteria and feelings instead of looking at facts.

4: Trying to make people take the vaccine. This 'vaccine' does not really seem to be a vaccine in the traditional sense; people are being told they will still need to wear masks, still distance and still be able to spread COVID. How is the 'vaccine' in any sense a vaccine is one can still get COVID and still spread it? It seems more that COVID is more like the annual flu shot, which also explains how they were able to make it within a year, but don't want to make that comparison since then people will realize COVID is going to change and the shot will only be good for one season, leading to more panic among the NPCs.

5: Traveling to other states. At the moment it is almost impossible and not worth it. What is the point of going anywhere if everything is closed or all kinds of restrictions? One of my customer sites asks me when I take a day off if I am going anywhere and I remind them there is no where to go. Since I refuse to wear a mask airplanes are out, not that I was too happy with my treatment by airlines PRE COVID, and now am absolutely furious with COVID at airlines. One friend who has no choice but to travel reports that 'the planes are the cleanest I have ever seen them'; which the companies could have done pre COVID but didn't because that would cost money and the NPCs still took planes anyways. I also find it amusing that pre COVID people use to get sick from the cabin air all the time, but now in COVID they claim they got new filters and the air is fine, which I do not believe for a moment. Either the companies could have had much better air quality pre COVID but didn't want to spend the money or they are lying in the COVID era. As a side note, one time I was talking with a friend of mine that is a travel agent, and we were talking how a lot of people feel out of sorts after several hours on a plane trip from germs and lack of humidity in the air in the cabin. I mentioned to him 'can't they make it so the plane cabin does not have those problems' to which he relied that it was a know those problems but fixing them 'would cost money' so was not done.

6: Other traveling to other states observations. I was thinking about going to the beach for a few hours to surf, and have a few choices about 90 minutes away. The first place I prefer BUT it is in another state and strictly to go into that state I would need to register and take a COVID test before going, while the other location is in my state so no one cares. What difference is that the first place is over a state line, but the rules are the rules? (Note: I expect if I went no one would notice or care as long as I did not come into contact with anyone or stay 24 hours, but you never know when you will run into a Karen/Karl and they will get 'the tingles' from reporting on you.)

7: Not seeing other relatives in New York State. Normally, the only problem would be the 3 or 4 hour drive, but now, in my view, such a trip is really not feasible. The first problem is many of the things are closed or limited access so even using a rest room would be problematic. The other, more serious concern, is places like New York state seem to keep changing the rules and restrictions on an almost daily basis. While not highly likely, I can't say I would NOT be surprised to find myself on one side of the Hudson river when the dopes in charge put some new restrictions in place and then find I was unable to cross back to the other side of the Hudson. In that situation I could just take a chance and cross at one of the bridges but most of them have some kind of port authority there plus with FastLane they got records of all car plates, so running into a Barney Fife wannabe would be highly likely. While the Hudson could be bypassed by driving about 200 miles around the headwater of the river or trying to barge across in the middle of the night; it is not something I would want to get myself stuck in and be thinking, "WHY THE F DID I TRAVEL HERE!"

8: I am impressed with how the dopes for everyone to shut everything down, plus borrowing trillion to give to people so they do not starve. I expect hyperinflation is now going to happen since if the money is not handed out people will starve and be on the streets, and it is of our own choice. Of course, many NPCs that are being devastated by all this voted for other dopes that put these measures in place, so they deserve this. What I do feel bad is for the people who do NOT want these shutdowns and such but can't get the dopes in charge to be allowed to try to keep things running, and so they can pay their bills.

9: People trying to shame people into compliance on masks, lockdowns and vaccines. I already had the 'I do NOT need you, YOU need me' talk with some people when they say, "Well, if you don't get the vaccine/mask then you will not be able to go on a plane, go into a hotel/bar/restaurant/etc". To which I respond, I do NOT think you understand, even AFTER this is long over, I am NOT going to any of those places. I am simply so furious at the level of stupidity that I do not expect to ever go into or use those places again. As far as stores, they might as well move everything into a warehouse since anything I have bought since April 2020 has all been online. Turn the high end luxury malls into distribution centers, re model high end office space into low cost housing since I am not going back to the office either.

It is the first time I ever saw people having to be forced to take a vaccine; normally everyone is glad to get one, of course those vaccines people have confidence that they work and were not rushed out the door. In this case either we could have developed vaccines much faster but the government F's around for a decade before they would approve them for use; OR a good vaccine really does take a decade to make and the COVID ones made within a year are useless.

As a note on the vaccines, MERS and SARS were over a decade ago and NO vaccine has ever been made for them, but we are to supposed that all of a sudden we were able to make a vaccine for COVID within a year, GTFO!

Normally I would be much more tolerant with the NPCs/dopes but since they have F the entire world up, and I am simply furious and expect to never forgive them for what they have done; plus they need to be watched constantly since no one has what F'ed up thing they are going to do next.

Maybe after three or four years I will calm down, but at the moment I expect I will not be too reconciliatory with the dopes and bluntly tell them so.

I do feel bad for the people stuck with mask rules and have no choice because their job is something that can't be done remote.

aynrus

Banned
Regarding travleing to other states (US)....I'm traveling all over the country entire year, including now, and it's not really difficult - I travel by car. Been around almost the whole country 3 times already, just this year. Some of these states had quarantines, even closed borders, etc....who gives a rat's tail. These are unconstitutional freedom violations and thus have no legal standing.

I drove through mulitple "closed" state borders even during the height of scamdemic in spring, while holding a midddle finger up, and, most assuredly, I never observed any unlawful "quarantines".
Test, quarantine requirements are not lawful - I can not observe these regulations that do no have the force of law, violate my multiple rights in multiple ways and are unconstitutional. Many County Sheriffs happen to agree with me on that one.

Few, rare states (such as NY) might be actually enforcing these things....these are the states I wouldn't want to be in anyway, as they'd been taken over by communists long time ago, it didn't start yesterday and it's not going to change.
Sounds like getting out of restrictive location for good is the step in the right direction, if you can't travel even by car there.

Last edited:

Easy_C

Peacock
While I enjoy a healthy bit of southern American Independence, keep in mind that in a normal society, one is *supposed* to trust a leader's decision on large issues. I went through a period of severe frustration, even anger, at all the things wrong with the world, until I came to the understanding that it's not feminists, or antifa, or twitter, or the mask enforcers, or your family that is the problem.
For authority to be legitimate, it needs to subject itself to natural law, the best interests of those it has authority over, and all applicable religious dictions. Failure to do so means that the legitimacy of that authority is forfeit.

So yes, normally it would be the right thing to do to obey such orders as long those orders were made in good faith. At this point it’s abundantly clear they are not as illustrated by the blatant hypocrisy.

I have bad news for you, this will never be over, so if that is your precondition for forgiving your family they will never be forgiven. I understand what you're saying and I'm fortunate that my mother, which is my only close relative, is pretty critical about cojona in the sense that she's absolutely not afraid, giving in to all the bombardments of information and so on, although she does comply like everyone else does with the face masks in stores, like myself. My question to you is, did you ever bring this up to your family? I know you Americans are pretty indirect often, whereas we Dutch just speak our minds instantly and say what we think. If you don't like nor accept their behavior, you should make that clear. If they don't know that you're irritated by it, why would they stop? Furthermore, pray for them as their faith presumably is weak to non existent. That's the only reason they are so afraid. You should moderately give them tidbits of the truth and evoke some critical thinking in them. That's at least what I do to my mother, I tell her that it's not that big and scary, that the media is trying to fearmonger and spread panic, without going into the NWO details as that would be a bit too much. So I'm open about my position, without the details. That is a refreshment for people who usually only take in MSM, so feel sorry for your family and help them step by step on their way to enlightenment is your best pick I guess. If it truly doesn't work out and it has a spiralling negative effect in your life, you should follow your instincs and feelings and might have to cut them off in the future. Obviously you are the person to decide that and I wish you luck with the situation. Rembember though, first and foremost they are victims of the NWO, their lack of faith and a terrorist media conglomorate.

bucky

Ostrich
Other Christian
I've been using WWJD when it comes to COVID sheep.

The majority of humans are social creatures who are conditioned to follow norms. Its a requirement for group survival. Independent thinkers are branded sociopaths and if you display your independent thought... not even push it but just let them know you are different they will distance themselves from you even if they secretly agree.

I think you should stay in touch with your family if you love them. Just keep your "conspiracy theories" to yourself and deflect attempts at them goading you. Know that they are fearful sheep and nothing on Earth can change it. They're still your family and unless you're a combat veteran they are the only people you can ever trust.
I somewhat snapped on the last family Zoom call this weekend. Up until now I'd somewhat been going along with the rest of my family's buying that we're in the midst of some kind of modern Black Death-type plague. Not agreeing with them, but just letting them talk about the supposed danger and millions of deaths even though everyone we know who's gotten the virus has recovered quickly and is fine, struggling not to shake my head and laugh at my sister as she wears a mask inside her home, that sort of thing.

I couldn't take it anymore last time we all talked (on Zoom again, of course) and said that none of this makes sense and the cure is far worse than the disease. Mentioned all the innocent people out there suffering due to lost jobs and destroyed businesses, and our hypocritical overlords like Gavin Newsom and Chris Cuomo flaunting the rules they insist are very important for plebs like us.

It didn't go over well. Now I kind of wish I'd held my tongue yet again, but who knows, maybe it will get them thinking. What do you guys think, is it better to let your family continue in their delusions about the virus? My wife's priest is a pretty based guy and calls COVID a "false religion with Dr. Fauci as its high priest." Do you just let people you care about go on believing in something like that without at least trying to change their minds?

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
I somewhat snapped on the last family Zoom call this weekend. Up until now I'd somewhat been going along with the rest of my family's buying that we're in the midst of some kind of modern Black Death-type plague. Not agreeing with them, but just letting them talk about the supposed danger and millions of deaths even though everyone we know who's gotten the virus has recovered quickly and is fine, struggling not to shake my head and laugh at my sister as she wears a mask inside her home, that sort of thing.

I couldn't take it anymore last time we all talked (on Zoom again, of course) and said that none of this makes sense and the cure is far worse than the disease. Mentioned all the innocent people out there suffering due to lost jobs and destroyed businesses, and our hypocritical overlords like Gavin Newsom and Chris Cuomo flaunting the rules they insist are very important for plebs like us.

It didn't go over well. Now I kind of wish I'd held my tongue yet again, but who knows, maybe it will get them thinking. What do you guys think, is it better to let your family continue in their delusions about the virus? My wife's priest is a pretty based guy and calls COVID a "false religion with Dr. Fauci as its high priest." Do you just let people you care about go on believing in something like that without at least trying to change their minds?
Nobody even in my extended family takes covid seriously but typically when we disagree on politics I bring it up, make my case once or twice and then drop it. The only thing I bring up repeatedly is faith. I'd rather have my family go to church with me than agree on politics. I hope they pick up on that.

andy dufresne

Pelican
Other Christian

Live your truth. We can't live in lies or allow those we love to be destroyed by evil. At least in the end we can say we tried to help them so we are absolved.

You will never convince these people unless you have a medical degree or are a senator as they depend only on "experts" to control their thought process. Do not waste your time or energy on them... just make it a private joke and laugh at them to yourself and remember they are your family and if SHTF you will need blood relatives.

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Other Christian
I fell out with my dad today over this issue. We met at a coffee shop and he insisted that I wore the mask to go order at the counter. I didn`t want to use it, and he eventually left. I did talk him into coming back, but he would only do so if I wore the mask. I decided to do so for his sake only, and gave a short speech about the fascist nature of this thing. It`s a terrible thing that families are being separated in many ways due to these policies. Of course that is partly the intention also, to atomize society, and leave people alone and vulnerable. If you don`t have a tribe, then you are in general very easy to control.

Not all of us are lucky enough to have a rep-pill type family. My brother is very smart, but he goes along for the most part. (He`s an executive partner in a major law firm in Norway, and sort of has to obey the rules in that regard) My dad however is quite hopelessly blue-pilled on most things. I try to bridge the gap, but it`s getting harder. You are often left to chose between the objective truth and adhering to that, and the people that mean the most to you. I hate to be put in that situation.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I've found that the best strategy for "waking people up" is simply to ask them questions.
That probably only works on more intelligent, thoughtful people, but that has been my experience.

You can point out a few facts and then ask a probing question and just leave it there.
Remember, people are supposed to trust others.
Trusting others, especially those who are supposedly LEADERS is a good thing.
Your family is not bad for listening to liars. If we didn't listen to others we would have anarchy, not order.
The problem is our leaders are mostly corrupt and evil.

Remember, people don't change their minds instantly. Unless they are some kind of idiot.
So you ask a question, one that will stick with them for days, weeks, years even.

The people on this site are a small subset of people who routinely question reality. Even the old site, it was people who questioned what we are told about women versus how women actually are. So of course people here are going to be very independent, suspicious, questioning, etc. But think about how you used to be, on any given issue. Did someone yell, or snap at you, and suddenly you realized they were right? Or did you hear some bit of truth or fact, and thought about it for a long time, eventually realizing it was true?

How do thousand foot tall buildings fall straight into their footprint?
Why haven't we flown to the moon in my lifetime?
Why do women like "bad" guys?
How does a piece of paper or cloth stop a tiny virus?
Why was there "record election turnout" this year?
Why would Assad gas his own people?
Why would Russia hack an American election? and how could facebook penis jokes seen by 10,000 influence the outcome?
How is diversity a strength?
Why is letting people use recreational drugs a good idea, other than the intangible concept of "freedom"?

And some of my favorites are just making pointed observations that one can't really disagree with, and moving on.

Did you know the law giving us $600 checks each is the longest bill ever passed? Over 5,500 pages. Bet they were working on that for a while.
Isn't it weird how many of our leaders talk about "spirit cooking" ?
I sure do touch my face a lot more often when I'm wearing a mask.
I read some of the John Podesta emails. Do you know any adults who love to throw pizza parties and eat hot dogs ?
It's really strange how we had record voter turnout in 2020 during a pandemic.
I know Israel is our greatest ally, but it seems like giving Israelis $4,200 each while we only get $600 is a little unfair.
Did you ever notice how homosexuals are in every movie or tv show, but aren't that common in real life?
That's really unfortunate that the government lost JFK's brain right after his autopsy.
I wish NASA hadn't lost the tapes of the moon landing. I bet that was incredible to watch.
Gosh we sure are lucky the 2019 coronavirus didn't mutate annually like every other flu.
Oh what's that? There *IS* a new mutation of the coronavirus? Well gosh, I'm glad the vaccine still works on it anyway.
Too bad they can't make a flu vaccine that works that way.
My immune system is pretty weak after being trapped inside for months.
I don't want to get an unpleasant illness either, but I also want to have some memories with my family and continue to live life to its fullest.

Don't tell or insinuate that your family is "stupid" because they are following the rules. Just point out that the rules are not helping us. If this virus was really so deadly then why are airplanes still allowed to fly, when people sit just inches away from each other? If masks were so important, couldn't the wealthiest nation on earth at least produce the most effective "N95" variety for its people to wear? It would surely save thousands of lives.

Force them to think about an unpleasant fact that can't fit the narrative, and even if they remain vigilant about their health, they will probably be more reasonable about things. BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO AVOID THE MEDIA. I opened Drudge the other day and it was 5 BOLD PRINT HEADLINES about massive American deaths, which shocked and confused me, and I felt genuine fear and worry. People absolutely cannot be exposed to lies on a daily basis, whether it is "masks work", "Russia Russia Russia" "we are close to winning in Afghanistan" or whatever hoax they come up with next. You simply cannot overcome repetition.

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Catholic
Gold Member
As Far as family: Tough love:

The virus is just an excuse for people who don't really have interest in you or your children to not spend time with you and blame it on a flu. Your dad is too worried about his 90 year old mom to have a relationship with his grandkid, weak and scared.

I have family who took this bullshit too seriously. I explained to them with reason and fact why its over blown, but if they want to be in a bubble fine, just dont expect me to reach out for any support.

As far as friends....I've used it as an opportunity to extricate them from my affairs.

I think the Corona Virus is Darwinism at its best. It selects fools who cant discern "settled science" from obvious data. People who need social herd animal validation over rational analysis.
First paragraph hits home.

Close relative passed away a couple weeks ago. She was in hospice the last month and a half (was only expected to make it a week or so). When she first took ill about three years ago, a Facebook group was created to keep people up to date without having to call a bunch of people with every improvement or decline.

When the relative passed, more than a few people posted that they wished they had the chance to visit her, but "this covid stuff makes it so hard", but will certainly come to the service to pay their respects.

These SAME people, the evening of the service, that didn't show up to the service, posted, DURING THE SERVICE, on their own timeline how bored they were at home.

A few people have been sliced out of my life since the start of the scamdemic, but there was a mass purge following that service.

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
After many months explaining that this is another 9/11 government power take over that will NEVER be relaxed, most people stopped talking to me. When I am proven right - after the vaccine we still cant see anyone, or stop wearing masks, or open restaurants, or go to school - what will I have won?

Our house has truly been divided and we will fall because of it. The globalists have been pushing mind virus for a long time, a hundred years at least, and are too talented for me to argue against.

Showing that lock downed, masks places fair no better, or often worse, than no lock down, no mask places. It doesnt do anything.

Showing that a fit person, under 40 is basically running zero risk, does nothing. And this is coupled with the fact, the people dying are almost certainly vitamin D deficient, dont take zinc, dont lift heavy, have diabetes, heart disease, cancer survivors.

I have friends who, even now 10 months later, wont leave their house. They are young and healthy, but wont leave their house other than to get groceries and often use delivery. They are convinced they will die, or kill people. Im not kidding you. I have relatives that "got covid" and have been milking that BS for months now. Oh, woe is me, please like my pictures on Instagram.

In Ghostbusters "There is no Dana, there is only Zule". Its almost complete possession of their mind and soul.

Then on top of that, there is the election BS. And global warming - we all should give up our jobs anyway because the ice is melting.

Its like a tsunami of BS to deal with, layer upon layer to get to the real person underneath all that demonic possession, until I can actually talk to the human I grew up with. But there is no way to get all that slime off them. They have built up defenses to every possible argument and now the weight of it is too heavy.

I am very sad about it all, to be honest, and it has made me more than a bit lonely, even as a loner/introvert.

jarlo

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Guys, find a church which is staying open in defiance of lockdown orders. It doesn't matter if you have to commute an hour or two to get there. It doesn't even matter whether you believe in Christianity.

When you find such a church, you'll feel a weight lifted that there are other people physically around you who understand that the lockdowns are a scam, and that there are things more important than adhering to the orders of an immoral government. After the service, tell people honestly why you're there - if you're not a Christian, tell them that. They'll welcome you regardless of your religious beliefs, and they will appreciate your honesty.

Fighting against this societal delusion is impossible when you're doing it alone - especially when your entire family is against you. Don't stay inside and wallow like some NPC - get out there and find the other people who are fighting.

Last edited:
Cut em off, history, you will never,ever be able to trust them. They WILL turn on you, they are your enemy. Look at your Bible. If they are against you now...
2 Timothy 3:1-5
Luke 12:52-53
Matthew 24:1-51
Mark 13:12-13
2 Peter 3:1-18

Well, it is there, a good reference Bible will show you.