How to post?

Muscovite

Sparrow
You can only reply to existing posts at the moment. Below is the explanation from the forum FAQ.

To combat spam and trolls, new members must go through a trial period where they can only reply to existing threads no more than once every 10 minutes. Once 14 days have passed and you accumulate 15 posts and you have received at least 5 likes to your posts, you will then become a member with full privileges. Here are other features you will not be able to do as a new member: report posts, react to posts, upload avatar, upload attachments, edit signature. You are a full member when you no longer see the "Newbie" banner under your name.

Muscovite

Sparrow
I think the only place a newbie can start a thread is in this category only. It looks like a "Get help" category. I saw someone posted a new Spam thread in this category this morning. They'd only been a member for 10 mins.

I think the only place a newbie can start a thread is in this category only. It looks like a "Get help" category. I saw someone posted a new Spam thread in this category this morning. They'd only been a member for 10 mins.
Wow! That's okay. I will go with the flow! Thanks again!

louisjxn

Pigeon
That's a lot to have to do in order to post. We should get printable RooshV certificates when we finally get the 15 posts and 5 likes necessary to start posting. It's like passing an online course.