How to Raise a Man

Geremia

Sparrow
Fr. Ripperger @ 1:02:40 said:
Women who are really feminine take real delight in seeing a guy who's a real man. And by real women I mean that they have self-possession and self-control, too. Whereas women who are feminists are miserable.
(It goes the other way, too: Real men are attracted to truly feminine women.)
Fr. Ripperger @ 1:03:34 said:
The real problem with feminism is that wants to ultimately destroy what is feminine. And that's sad because what is feminine is beautiful, not just physically but psychologically and morally. … One of the things they have to do is emasculate men so they don't feel so bad about themselves.

Last edited:
This was a insightful and made me think twice about my love for videogames. How much does it serve me? Should I spend this time more into a craft or skill? Videogame worlds are getting so much more sophisticated; take the big RPG's for example. It grips you and influences you to the point you want to spend more time into it...

Thanks for sharing this.

This was a insightful and made me think twice about my love for videogames. How much does it serve me? Should I spend this time more into a craft or skill? Videogame worlds are getting so much more sophisticated; take the big RPG's for example. It grips you and influences you to the point you want to spend more time into it...

Thanks for sharing this.
I stopped playing VideoGAYms seriously about 7 years ago, only picking up the occasion FPS or short-story single player game once in a while in the years since. As the years got us more and more into GloboHomo and seeing the overall decline of video games, I do not regret my decision one bit. At this point in my life, If i do play a Gaym, it's only for an hour a day tops and I make it a point to beat it within a week. This is about a once-a-year occurrence btw. As much as I loved playing gaym's especially during my childhood (I had a videogaym addiction) i do see how all those thousands of hours were a complete waste of time and it retarded my social skills where I didnt really catch up till recently, heck im still working on them tbh. I'm at the point now where I wouldnt miss VideoGAYms one bit if I were to stop completely, and I may well do that.

P.S Not to mention that playing video gayms in front of your Girlfriend or Wife makes you look like a beta, no matter how "Alpha" you are. Women will NOT be ok with you just sitting down, smashing buttons for hours, and rightfully so. So for those of us looking to court women soon or in the future, it will be best to either never play GAYms in front of them, or just cut it out from our lives completely.