Hundreds of Women Protest Against Migrant Rape in France (Amazing Scenes)

Oak

Robin
Article on it here: Paris: Feminists Attack Other Protesters For Highlighting Study Showing 52% of Male Rapists Are Migrants

The 52% are probably from Iceland, Czechia and Scotland, while the other 48% are probably 100% white French.

I'm pretty sure that's why the feminists ripped up the signs. Statistics can be very misleading.

KAVANAUGH:

[img=450x300]https://static.timesofisrael.com/www/uploads/2018/10/063_1045676524-640x400.jpg[/img]

COLOGNE:

[img=400x300]https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asse...364.jpeg?ops=scalefit_950_800_noupscale[/img]
[img=400x300]https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asse...362.jpeg?ops=scalefit_950_800_noupscale[/img]

Johnnyvee

Pelican
Oak said:
Oh wait it was like 5....and they got attacked by feminists.

My mistake.

Brake it down by ethnicity, as opposed citizen status, and it`s probably <90 percent of all rapes committed by non-white French. The woman in pink is just angry that no one want`s to rape her I believe.

Also, isn`t it a crime to interfere with someone`s right to protest/demonstrate? I`m not familiar with the French legal code, but the otherwise aggressive and firm Gendarmerie is nowhere to be seen when they rip the signs out of these women`s hands. They should have been protected, as I tend to think they would have been if it was the other way around. (I.e. Feminist/leftist protesters being sabotaged)

Captainstabbin

Hummingbird
“While the feminist marchers weren’t interested in hearing about who is “doing the raping” — as our president would say — they were very interested in flashing their bosoms in public to random onlookers to allegedly “protest” against “patriarchy,” notes Chris Menahan.
I'm guessing there wasn't a single set I'd care to see.

Meanwhile after 1000 Yemeni Arabs entered Korea hundreds of thousands of Koreans - women and men went out protesting to stop that crazy Muslim inflow:

The mainstream media on it:

https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/08/06/south-korea-is-going-crazy-over-a-handful-of-refugees/

South Korea Is Going Crazy Over a Handful of Refugees
Feminists, the young, and Islamophobes have allied against desperate Yemenis.
It is as one Polish minister has said - 1 Muslim is worse than 100.000 Ukrainians. All experience has pointed this out.

The Japanese has in one year accepted 18 Muslim immigrants and two were convicted of gang-rape the next year!!!!!

Those are the odds.

Muslims and Islam has to be kicked out of every Western country. And the Koreans know what is up.

whitewashedblackguy said:
Stories like this make me happy.
Stories like that makes me so sad, that we as white Europeans have to fight with our hands tied behind our backs, when we could, if we wanted, just steamroll through the Middle East, Africa and Amerindian America, to deport people.

What the fuck is going on?

What cruel fate is it to have been born in the only 100 years that the white man is not allowed to fight back? 10.000 years of white exceptionalism and we are born in the 100 years when we're kept down.

It's so sickening. No other white people every experienced this humiliation in the entire history of mankind.

Captainstabbin

Hummingbird
nomadbrah said:
What cruel fate is it to have been born in the only 100 years that the white man is not allowed to fight back? 10.000 years of white exceptionalism and we are born in the 100 years when we're kept down.

It's so sickening. No other white people every experienced this humiliation in the entire history of mankind.
It's more like 60 years. The previous 2 generations have been complete pussies who bowed down to everyone. Unlike millennia past, no one forced it on them - they weren't conquered or enslaved - they accepted it willingly.

Now, it's up to us to fix it or just let it crash and start fresh.

nomadbrah said:
Stories like that makes me so sad, that we as white Europeans have to fight with our hands tied behind our backs, when we could, if we wanted, just steamroll through the Middle East, Africa and Amerindian America, to deport people.

You know I was talking about the Korea story, right? But you've got a pretty good point. Everyone's done bad stuff to everyone, but white people got guilt tripped into being punching bags. Even that term's pretty loaded, since a Mexican Jew can make it on the list.

Chiosboy90

Woodpecker
That's what makes me sick on a weekly basis aswell. Of course I had to be born on the exact time when I can't do anything against foreigners invading every single white country and destroying it.

Especially if you have some "warrior" blood in yourself which I think most of the people here have and that's what makes you crazy, if you think too much about our situation and reading the clown world news. We are ready to pick up a sword but our hands are tied. On a positive note: More people than we think are waiting for a "leader" that will give the patriots the OKAY sign to pick up our swords.

If we survive the great replacement and take our countries back. I do hope that even the biggest simp will realise, that giving women the right to vote, isn't working at all.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
The one thing I like about french women, is that among even educated middle class ones it isn't seen as some great evil to be a nationalist, many embrace it. I'd like to actually sit down with one of these feminists, when they're not part of the mob, and calmly and reasonably get them to explain their rationale.

nomadbrah said:

Whites were not that privileged up until recently - millions got enslaved by Arabs similar to blacks. At least Europeans did not get castrated that often, but even as late as 1800 Muslims enslaved American soldiers and officers:

(that black guy also a slave of course - likely castrated like most African men back then)

The technology and science was already making good progress, but it was built by lots of blood and tears and dirt-poor majority working in back-breaking labor in factories and mines. Only in the late 19th and 20th century did Whites reach an enviable living standard and overpowering technological state.

And barely at the top of the game most countries are about to be wiped out forever. I wish it was done by open armies and war, but this is a process by subterfuge and deep conning. The feminists attacking those women above - that is due to weaponizing women and creating a fake ideology like feminism.

Simeon_Strangelight said:
Whites were not that privileged up until recently - millions got enslaved by Arabs similar to blacks. At least Europeans did not get castrated that often, but even as late as 1800 Muslims enslaved American soldiers and officers:
One guess who was the middleman in trading European slaves to Arabs.

Oak

Robin
Chiosboy90 said:
I do hope that even the biggest simp will realise, that giving women the right to vote, isn't working at all.
If whites can't take the redpill on women it's game over.

It's not a matter of progressives winning, it's a matter of who they lose to. Islam is basically right about women and will win easily if white christians don't stop simping.

I respect what those girls were trying to do, but if they really want the majority of women to stop voting for intra-male competition and conquest (lol) they need new signs:

'82% of migrants will text back immediately'

'94% of migrants believe the future is female'

'78% od migrants cherish and respect all women'