Hydroxychloroquine Thread

Ohio officially bans pharmacies from giving Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) prescriptions to patients for COVID-19.

"...the rule prohibits all terminal distributors...from selling or dispensing hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19..."

"...this rule replaces emergency rule...and that all approvals for the use of these medications made under that rule are no longer applicable."

Edit.

I would expect this to be challenged in court

Fauci doubled-down and did some media yesterday (BBC News) once again saying HCQ is totally ineffective. One wonders if the truth will ever come out about this... It’ extremely blackpilling and makes one realize that public health and medical industry are far worse/corrupt/politicized than we thought.

I’m not aware of any current randomized double-blind studies testing the use of HCQ in the way doctors who used it claim it works (early at the onset of possible exposure or symptoms, and along with Zinc.)

Without those trials, opponents can keep citing the results of studies designed to make it fail. (Drug given at the last possible moment to very sick patients.)

Trump should have that Yale epidemiologist Risch talk about it at one of his press conferences, not the African witch doctor.

The NIH published a study over a decade ago concluding that chloroquine "abolishes" coronaviruses. The head of NIH at the time?

Anthony Fauci.

And yeah, you have to try and not think too hard about the unfathomable degree of harm our "medical professionals" are actively pushing onto American citizens. It's one of those things that can make your soul go dark if you dwell on it too long.

pitbullowner

Kingfisher
The NIH published a study over a decade ago concluding that chloroquine "abolishes" coronaviruses. The head of NIH at the time?

Anthony Fauci.

And yeah, you have to try and not think too hard about the unfathomable degree of harm our "medical professionals" are actively pushing onto American citizens. It's one of those things that can make your soul go dark if you dwell on it too long.

So, let's not fathom... What should we do to be able to stockpile this seemingly EXTREMELY VALUABLE lifesaving inexpensive drug the way those degenerates from Wolf of Wall Street stockpiled Quaaludes

paninaro

Kingfisher
If this stuff really works, it sounds like a great business opportunity. Why not produce the stuff (or acquire it through grey-market channels) and sell it on the black market? Just like people dealing cocaine, heroin, etc but this stuff desperate people will be willing to pay a lot more.

Why haven't we seen drug dealers enter the market on this?

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Woodpecker
Gold Member
What about the internet pharmacies that set up teleconferences with doctors in India to rubber stamp prescriptions for TRT, boner pills, stuff like that?

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Good news - Governor of Ohio asked Ohio's Pharmacy Board to reverse ban on hydroxychloroquine.

Edit.

Last edited:

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I just heard Joe Rogan go on a huge rant about HCQ. He said his friend who had covid was asked by his doctor what political side he is on, before offering HCQ, saying that if he was liberal, he would be careful in suggesting it so as not to trigger the guy.

Unreal. What a complete and total destruction of the public trust.

pitbullowner

Kingfisher
Good news - Governor of Ohio asked Ohio's Pharmacy Board to reverse ban on hydroxychloroquine.

Edit.

I thought i had corona backa few months ago, turns out when i got tested i didn't have antibodies, I had a pretty bad influenza outbreak.

But, HCQ is going to be a lifesaver for me if i catch it with the chemotherapyI'm on.I'll drive all the way to Houston just to get that African Doctor lady to give me a prescription if i have to.

At the moment you can't because it's prescription only.

Sounds like there's gonna be an underground market for HCQ :laughter::laughter::laughter:

Last edited:

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member

paninaro

Kingfisher
I was going to sa that people wouldn't trust dope dealers for medical stuff, but since HCQ is dirt cheap maybe it's not worth counterfitting
People get prescription painkillers (opioids and stuff) from drug dealers all the time. If people want HCQ and can't get it legally, it seems like drug dealers have a real opportunity.

Peacock
Gold Member
It would put the drug dealers into a weird situation where they're saving lives instead of destroying them.

If Trump has some spine and a bit of gumption, he would set up a federal program to dispense HCQ to any American who asks for it. In fact it should be offered on the spot to anyone who tests positive, and be given as a prophylactic to any frontline worker.