Hydroxychloroquine Thread

Cobra

Ostrich
Gold Member
Alright guys... so we have this, which compiled HCQ studies and highlights their effectiveness. So just leaving it here:

However, idiots on the left say half the studies are not peer reviewed and there aren't any randomized controlled trials (RCT).

Now, I think I understand RCT conceptually but can one of you guys who are smarter than me explain why it matters THAT much to have RCT in this HCQ debate?

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member
Alright guys... so we have this, which compiled HCQ studies and highlights their effectiveness. So just leaving it here:

However, idiots on the left say half the studies are not peer reviewed and there aren't any randomized controlled trials (RCT).

Now, I think I understand RCT conceptually but can one of you guys who are smarter than me explain why it matters THAT much to have RCT in this HCQ debate?
It's kind of a religious mantra among the "I Believe in Science" leftie zealots.

The main reason HCQ hasn't been ramdomized is that the doctors in those studies already knew it was effective so it is HIGHLY unethical to refrain from giving it to patients. You wouldn't do that in the middle of a pandemic that is shortlived, lasting around 2-3 months in each country it hit.

Cobra

Ostrich
Gold Member
It's kind of a religious mantra among the "I Believe in Science" leftie zealots.

The main reason HCQ hasn't been ramdomized is that the doctors in those studies already knew it was effective so it is HIGHLY unethical to refrain from giving it to patients. You wouldn't do that in the middle of a pandemic that is shortlived, lasting around 2-3 months in each country it hit.
This makes a hell of a lot of sense. My question is though, is it even standard practice to do RCTs anyways for drugs like HCQ that have already been in use for a different condition (e.g. Malaria) and much is already known about it?

On top of this I believe there has been literature on its effectiveness for other coronavirus/sars strains before COVID-19! Given that all those strains probably share a majority of similarities with COVID-19, why would the scientific community even fathom the need for RCTs? It's not hard for me to see the political agenda when I look at it this way.

Did some scientists and doctors (e.g. Fauci) just detach any semblance of logic and/or common sense from science here?!

I could be wrong but this forum is likely one of the only places where I can even intelligently discuss the topic like this.

pitbullowner

Kingfisher
My guess is drug dealers care mostly about making money, not whether they destroy or save lives. So why isn't there a black market in HCQ, if it works so well?
Good point on the first part.... and to answer your second part :because it's not difficult to get yet currently via a prescription.

I believe the next big Push by President Trump is to get it to go over the counter

Reactions: 911

pitbullowner

Kingfisher
Saw something on Facebook.

It claims HCQ can de-calcify the pineal gland. No idea if true or not.

Anyone know?
eh... im not sure that pineal gland study stuff is accurate, although, digesting additives in our drinking water supply i would be willing to bet is NOT helpful..

maybe this is just a bunch of the other distractive conspiracy types trying to tack on their ideas to this HQC stuff ?

PixelFree

Kingfisher
maybe this is just a bunch of the other distractive conspiracy types trying to tack on their ideas to this HQC stuff ?
Yeah no idea. But, one good way to discredit 'conspiracy theorists' is to through a bunch of random junk out there.

I see so many blue pillers see a list of (for e.g.) 10 facts, and they find one that is wrong, just point to that error and dismiss the other 9.

1596462764297.png
The other thing is a lot of cancers seem to be caused by viruses. Many genes, that are implicated in cancer when they are damaged, are called tumor suppressor genes, but they also function as viral suppressor genes because they detect when the genetic machinery gets turned on too fast (like when a cancer cell begins multiplying out of control, or when a cell’s genetic machinery is turned on full speed to begin reproducing viruses) and they shut down that over-active machinery. Many viruses have evovled tricks to try and shut off those tumor/viral suppressor genes, to facilitate their takeover of the cell. And if they fail to take over the cell, but shut down those tumor/viral suppressor genes, you can see how they would shut off a cellular mechanism that protects against cancer. If a step in getting cancer is a virus turning on the cellular machinery and then failing to complete its takeover and destroy the cell, but leaving it’s genetic machinery in high gear, and HQC has anti-viral activity, it is possible it would shut down cancers by either preventing viral infections that would cause cancer or reversing some internal cellular processes that are changed by the virus, which produce the cancer.
Undoubtedly, the biggest medical scandal of our age is the coordinated suppression of the science that proves hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) is not only a safe medicine, it is clinically proven to treat many serious diseases other than malaria and COVID-19.

Below we show the evidence from the scientific literature on Google Scholar that HCQ works against many cancers, diabetes, HIV, herpes, rheumatoid arthritis, Lupus, Lyme disease, etc.

Among the top 128 drugs prescribed by doctors, HCQ features in dozens of peer-reviewed studies in respected science journals, testifying to its ‘wonder drug’ epithet. The shocking truth is that it took a global pandemic and the heroism of informed and selfless men and women to stand up and expose the evil done to us.

Thankfully, most doctors still put treating patients before profit and speak out about the inflated COVID death tolls.

The bravest of those doctors stood on the steps of Capitol Hill this week to share their important message. But the ‘Media Giants Banned Viral Video Of Doctors’ SCOTUS COVID Conference.

Those who persist in speaking out are threatened with losing their medical license and get smeared by media hacks. But they still speak out against the insanity of lockdown and face masks.

Some doctors have gone to court to fight for public access to this wonder drug. Some have filed a lawsuit against the FDA for trying to suppress the truth. Five critical care physicians heroically formed the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Working Group (FLCCC) to battle the media bias.

If we had a responsible mainstream media pursuing altruism rather than propaganda, then such information would be shared widely and save millions of lives. But in a world where a self-serving elite own and control 90 percent of the mainstream, millions are condemned to die needlessly – and will continue to die as long we allow Big Pharma to profit while we are poisoned on a diet of fake news.

Hydroxychloroquine is the modern, synthesized form of quinine, a perfectly safe treatment for malaria used in the Indian subcontinent for centuries. British soldiers, stationed in malaria-threatened India during the Empire, adopted the local remedy quinine in the form of tonic water imbibed in the tipple gin and tonic as a prophylactic against malaria. They called the mixture tonic water because the word “tonic” means a medicinal substance taken to give a feeling of vigor or well-being.

As a prophylactic gin and tonic (quinine) saved millions of lives.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Saw something on Facebook.

It claims HCQ can de-calcify the pineal gland. No idea if true or not.

Anyone know?
I can see where it might as it raises the bodies blood supply PH level slightly. The higher PH is one of the primary ways it helps block CV from crossing the cell endosome so I can see a de calcification effect as a by product. Regularly drinking water with lemon in it can also help

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
The Left hate Trump that much they are willing to let people die in order for Trump not to be right about HCQ.
Yes but...Its even bigger than just Trump.

A simple, cost effective solution as well as the truth about how non lethal the outbreak actually is would lower the fear level.

A terrified population "needs" daddy government to take care of them and will play by daddy's rules get his protection

ie: Power

Deepdiver

Hummingbird
Gold Member
When Big Pharma and kill all Americans MSM lose a reputable Yale Medical Professor they and the FDA CDC Hydroxypocalypse have LOST.