Hydroxychloroquine Thread

DanielH

Woodpecker
With all our modern medicine we've had worse outcomes than third world countries like India (first because of the obesity and old age here) because we've refused to use HCQ. If I weren't already redpilled, that would be a huge red flag to me that something weird is going on.

Reactions: 911

Peacock
Gold Member
HCQ is also highly restricted in most of Canada. At one of his daily press conferences in late spring Justin Castro dismissed a journalist's question about the use of HCQ saying something to the effect that "he belives in science".

Yeah it's making no sense to me. Probably another case of masks bad for you, good for me. Once the people in power secure enough HCQ for themselves they will announce it being effective but they probably want us to be test subjects for their vaccines and push for more authoritative power grabs before that. Mandatory vaccines and microchip insertions with GPS tracking 4 u, hcq 4 me.

Bill Gates is playing us. Anyone that can read knows HCQ adverse effect profile is not serious for short term usage. There are also heaps of studies done other the in vitro one he references.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
...Justin Castro dismissed a journalist's question about the use of HCQ saying something to the effect that "he believes in science".
I always tell people, if they have to "believe in science" , then its not really science. They put their faith in scientists, or the ones the media and globalists favour. Anyway Justine is a retard globalist

Trump tweeting about HCQ today. Can someone refute this doctor rather than just ban the content? Science lol

Last edited:

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
That video from the Yale epidemiologist Dr. Harvey Risch is damning. Can people sue the government? 53 papers with very positive results. 10s of thousands of people die because the government outlawed a drug that has been safely used for 60 years?

If my family member died I would be making a lawsuit against someone, hopefully a class action lawsuit. Generic drugs prices are basically free, its pennies to manufacture. 10s of thousands of people died and the total cost would have been $500,000 to have a HUUUGGEE supply of it for everyone to take if they got a damn headache, especially in places like NYC.

The amount of times Ive been lied to by the media and government in just the last 6 months makes my head spin. Im a pretty smart guy with lot of real world experience. For most people they are not equipped to deal with the difficulty of trying to understand how they would possibly be lied to on TV by those nice people whose job it is to tell them the truth, every day, day after day for decades. Does not compute for them.

I think Roosh referred to this doctor back in the earlier days (where the degree of scepticism was lower) of the pandemic as a great source of information

He is referring to a recent study of Belgium that shows that HDC is effective in lower doses (now that debunks the objections of the 'experts' that are reluctant to promote HDC because of 'anecdotal evidence' and that they referred to studies in which HDC was used in way too high doses)

It is also weird since I live in Belgium, and not a single word has been said about this study and its results in the media ("be patient, the vaccine will come!")

So there is a cure for a virus that wasn't that deadly in the first place, but they are still creating the perception that the vaccine will be the only way to get out of this situation...

On the other hand the good news is that this doctor has build up a pretty big audience in the past months and he definitely doesn't have the reputation of a doctor that is sceptical about the measures (see the banner in his room).

So I hope more normies will start to realize that the vaccination/lockdown narrative isn't a humanitarian project that is in their own interest but a blattant lie, meant to fill the pockets of a small group of people that don't care about their health

Sillicon Valley nerds can censor all they want but the Truth will always be stronger than the lie. A house that is build on quicksand will collapse sooner or later

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut, August 25, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) — An epidemiologist at Yale School of Public Health praised the proven benefits of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) in fighting COVID-19, emphasizing at the same time that opponents of HCQ have no science to back them up.

“I conclude the evidence is overwhelming,” Harvey A. Risch told host Mark Levin during the latter’s Fox News show last Sunday: “There’s no question that in the people who need to be treated, and are treated early, [hydroxychloroquine] has a very substantial benefit in reducing risk of hospitalization or mortality.”

“Now we have Dr. Fauci denying that any evidence exists of benefit,” Risch continued, “and that’s pervaded the FDA. The FDA has relied on Dr. Fauci and his [National Institutes of Health] advisory groups to make a statement saying that there is no benefit of using hydroxychloroquine on outpatients. And this is counter to the facts of the case.”

“It’s outrageous,” he concluded. “People need to be writing or calling their congressmen and senators and complaining that this is not the way the country should work.”
HCQ - Life Site News Yale Professor

All of this talk about hyroxychloroquine is all moot, as there are many zinc ionophores found in nature (in many foods) that, although they may not be as powerful as HCQ, certainly work if you're continually eating enough of them. Naturally you need to consume foods that are high in zinc as well.
Educate yourself as to the foods that have these zinc ionphores and you'll rarely get sick with any viral disease.