I’m Speaking In Atlanta On September 11

Dan77

Chicken
Roosh,
I fully support your change in lifestyle but charging people money to hear you speak about Christ and spiritual issues seems like a strange move.

Why the need to make money off of people's faith? And since this marks the end of my time here, I'll be frank, I question your motives.
Dude an event of this size can easily cost $50k to host. They probably won’t even be profitable without sponsors and other vendors outside of ticket sales. Plus look at the line up, Jesse Lee Peterson, Terrence Popp, Michael Voris! These guys aren’t free.

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
feminization of men and the increased secularization of the United States.

Biblically speaking, masculinity can be defined as a man having a sense of benevolent responsibility to protect, to provide, and to lead women.

He can be assertive, confident, and forceful, but without this sense of benevolent responsibility he will be immature/distorted - as seen in the secularization in the United States.

Turning away from the modern world

There is a difference between Christians who feed into the modern world for self profit (greed and/or pride) and those Christians who engage in the modern world to spread the “Good News” of Christ.

As for mature femininity, regardless if she is married or unmarried, a good Christian man knows

The world and its desires pass away, but the woman who does the will of God lives forever. 1 John 2:17

Thank you to Roosh for using his platform to bring Christ’s message to his audience.

Vigilant

Kingfisher
Woman
Biblically speaking, masculinity can be defined as a man having a sense of benevolent responsibility to protect, to provide, and to lead women.

He can be assertive, confident, and forceful, but without this sense of benevolent responsibility he will be immature/distorted - as seen in the secularization
Yes, and that masculinity starts with being surrendered to true authority, ie King Jesus.

Any other version results in caricature, from machismo to effeminacy.

Personally I think it was terrible how Roosh just abandoned his old followers and supporters like he did. It’s almost like he’s trying to provoke his past audience. I’m still going to attend this conference. I love his old books and writings so I’m going to ask him a bunch of questions about them. I’ve never heard of more of a hypocrite than Roosh. Still will be fun to see him though.

Roosh,
I fully support your change in lifestyle but charging people money to hear you speak about Christ and spiritual issues seems like a strange move.

Why the need to make money off of people's faith? And since this marks the end of my time here, I'll be frank, I question your motives.
I always have to mock those who think everything should be free in the name of God. Dude, it's $29, you asshat. Wouldn't you think that it costs someone to fly to a location and give a presentation on two separate days? And who should pay for the use of the facility where the event will be held? And what about the chairs? Should the patrons stand for two days? And what about the electricity cost? Should they do it outdoors?

You're a fool.

I’m all about people changing. I also cant imagine what he went through with his sister, the media, etc. Just the way he went about his change is absolutely terrible. If his god loved him so much then he’d forgive him. He looks like a looney with the recent changes. He’s lost his mind being on this “crusade” that he’s on. He’s changed my life forever. I will always cherish his old work. Now he’s just a fragile old man with dangerously low T levels.

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Gold Member
Personally I think it was terrible how Roosh just abandoned his old followers and supporters like he did. It’s almost like he’s trying to provoke his past audience. I’m still going to attend this conference. I love his old books and writings so I’m going to ask him a bunch of questions about them. I’ve never heard of more of a hypocrite than Roosh. Still will be fun to see him though.

Please explain what about Roosh makes him a "hypocrite." He might be a hypocrite if he was preaching Christianity while still making a killing off his popular old books. But that's exactly the opposite of what happened.

You do know that people can change their views as they grow, don't you? Roosh didn't "abandon" anybody, his views evolved as he learned and grew, and invited his audience for the ride. Some weren't happy about it (like you.) You're under no obligation to pay attention to Roosh if you don't like what he's doing now, but acting butthurt that he's not the guy he was a decade ago is lame. Roosh grew up. You didn't.

This is why Roosh is thriving while most of the "manosphere" is a bunch of washed-up self-parodies. They didn't grow beyond a Playboy caricature view of masculinity, where the most important thing is having a big body manipulated through unnatural diet and exercise routines, "hustling" 80+ hours a week selling self-help PDFs to finance a Maserati that breaks down every other week, and seducing drunken women who slather on makeup to hide the scars on their souls, with nothing to offer you (or vice versa) aside from a slab of meat.

The post-Coovid, post-BLM reality in which we now live has exposed this "lifestyle" as a bunch of ephemeral nonsense in which you are simply made a useful idiot in service of The Spider's agenda of pulverizing families, reproduction, and destabilizing society to be replaced with a podworld bugmantopia. Living the "manosphere" circa 2012 lifestyle just makes you a useful idiot living under the delusion that you're "independent." Roosh woke up and realized that this "lifestyle" is a dead end that can preserve and create nothing, only neutering men from making any lasting impact. The manosphere contained some truth, but not the whole of it.

I was a Christian all along and Roosh's morality did not line up with mine a decade ago but I followed his work closely because I could tell he was a man who loved the truth and was committed to following it at any cost. People like that are hard to find because of the sacrifices inherent in that pursuit. When he became a Christian and his outlook shifted it did not surprise me, although the way in which it happened was not quite what I expected.

What Roosh is doing now is harder and riskier than approaching women for sex. Acting like he's some sort of coward for abandoning pickup artistry is a just a cope from people who've made a knee-jerk reaction to Roosh's change without bothering to take a deeper look at why. Which is really inexcusable given how extensively he's written (and talked) about it now.

Again, if you don't like any of this, fine. But there's no sense whining about it. I've noticed a certain type of guy like this I'll see on sites where former RVFers unhappy with the change sometimes comment, that seem to lash out like this because their own sense of self-worth was undermined by Roosh's change. That would lend credence to the idea that the manosphere "lifestyle" and associated character development is superficial and illusory.

Philosopher

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Will do my best to make it Big Bro. To respond to the previous comments, during the PUA era - I wondered why Roosh could not keep an LTR while me a novice PUA could. Always hoped Roosh would convert to my Faith, guess God or Jesus answered my prayers.
Originally posted on RooshV.com

roosh-chicago-talk-1024x689.jpg

I will be speaking at the Christian Veterans United event in Atlanta, Georgia that takes place on September 10-11, 2021. Though my speech takes place on September 11, I plan to attend both days of the event.

Organized by Dr. Michael Robillard, a Catholic veteran, the Faith & Freedom Men’s Conference is an explicitly Christian men’s event that will address the feminization of men and the increased secularization of the United States.

My speech is titled Turning away from the modern world, where I will discuss how faith in Christ offers both a shield to modern evils and a path to healing. There are 15 scheduled speakers, including Jesse Lee Peterson, Tim Gordon, and Terrence Popp.

Tickets start at an affordable $14 for the live stream and $29 to appear in person. Click here to purchase your ticket.

I look forward to meeting both old and new faces. See you there!

Note: If you purchase a ticket through links on this page, I may receive a portion of the proceeds to cover my travel expenses for the event.

Learn More: Christian Veterans United on September 10-11 in Atlanta

Will do my best to make it!

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
It%27s_All_So_Tiresome.png

You're bringing up the past that's already been discussed a few years ago. Move on.

Based on your below post from another thread, you're obviously still a PUA. It's pretty clear you're not interested in living a Christian lifestyle.

No. I’m about to be 33 and now are when things are really starting to come together. Going out and pulling has required the least amount of effort on my part than it ever has. I’ve come so far in my journey. I love being single and having options. Seeing the horror some people I know go through is enough to never go the marriage route.

I want the best for everyone no matter how you view life or what you believe in. I’m happy just for the fact that you’re making yourself a better person reading Roosh’s material. It’s all thanks to him I’m the man I am today and how I view the world. I see no changes coming soon and I’m going to cherish everything he wrote before his big transition. I love his writing.

TDD

Chicken
Roosh,

Judging someone’s motives and then a passive aggressive I’m outta here? Perhaps you’re able to afford the $29. You could learn about masculine spirituality and not judging. This is a low T move brother.

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
I’ve never heard of more of a hypocrite than Roosh.

I have, and here is what an actual hypocrite’s behaviour would look like within the online realm; similar to the situation you are criticizing:

A hypocrite would convert to a said denomination in name only to fit a [social] niche. This individual would continue to provide written content for a secular audience for profit (and possibly for pride too). Disregarding what it means to be a Christian this individual would continue old behaviours to judge others to hurt (or for prideful reactions) instead of to help address issues. The company we keep can suggest where we are at in this world.

Orthodox Christianity worship significantly embraces theology. It is evident in Roosh’s written pieces theology is part of his denomination worship, and not just a label.

lskdfjldsf

Pelican
Gold Member
I've noticed a certain type of guy like this I'll see on sites where former RVFers unhappy with the change sometimes comment, that seem to lash out like this because their own sense of self-worth was undermined by Roosh's change.

They lash out because the only chance they had to sleep with White women was with someone helping them. Manlets, assorted ethnics with insecurity issues, ethnic manlets, etc. This forum went from being a dumping ground of these types to being a tremendously valuable and positive resource for people who actually decided to grow up.

Christ's disciples worked and took time off to make money so they could continue the mission. This is mentioned frequently in Scripture. Jesus himself was a carpenter!

Sherman

Ostrich
Has anyone heard of inflation? $29 = free.

As for the video on Jesse Peterson:

“Who shall bring any charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies.”
- Romans 8:33

Blade Runner

Pelican
Orthodox
The charge is against heresies, Sherman my friend. And he didn't even bring up the topic on when (and we debated this, I was aghast that this man that was so entertaining could come up with this one) JLP claimed he didn't sin and wasn't a sinner. I perceive this is worse than these heresies because it seems to me to be a delusion even harder to correct.

8th day

Chicken
Roosh,

Barron,
I'm endlessly amazed at how people view money in this world. Roosh is an intelligent and charismatic guy who could probably build a following and make money speaking on nearly any topic. And here his life has taken a great turn for the better, he's doing free podcasts and talks...and now because a private enterprise wants to hire Roosh to give a talk you question his motives? You've got to elaborate for us. So should he not give the talk despite the company and it's clients wanting to pay Roosh to talk? Or should Roosh give the talk, but refuse the money despite his time and effort? What's your suggestion? And what should Roosh do if people like me want to donate money because I'm inspired by his blog? Should he refuse the money? And if not....why is that any different? Should Roosh also give away his books for free? And if not, again, why is this any different? What's so morally and categorically different about me donating money directly through paypal bc I appreciate his work vs him giving a talk at a conference bc people appreciate his work?

8th day

Chicken
Roosh,

Roosh,

Barron,
I'm endlessly amazed at how people view money in this world. Roosh is an intelligent and charismatic guy who could probably build a following and make money speaking on nearly any topic. And here his life has taken a great turn for the better, he's doing free podcasts and talks...and now because a private enterprise wants to hire Roosh to give a talk you question his motives? You've got to elaborate for us. So should he not give the talk despite the company and it's clients wanting to pay Roosh to talk? Or should Roosh give the talk, but refuse the money despite his time and effort? What's your suggestion? And what should Roosh do if people like me want to donate money because I'm inspired by his blog? Should he refuse the money? And if not....why is that any different? Should Roosh also give away his books for free? And if not, again, why is this any different? What's so morally and categorically different about me donating money directly through paypal bc I appreciate his work vs him giving a talk at a conference bc people appreciate his work?

Blade Runner

Pelican
Orthodox
JLP curses at people and then redefines “sin” so that what he’s doing is perfectly fine in his eyes. It’s make-it-up-as-you-go, justify-your-passions “theology.” Much easier than humility and asceticism.
It sorta reminds me of E. Michael Jones, though religiously he seems to be less of a heretic as opposed to just a stubborn, stodgy, RC. We are stubborn and argumentative perhaps, but for good reason (what we are promoting and defending is the truth, orthodoxy). MW, do you think, as that other poster suggested, that sometimes even with all of their wonderful talents and aptitude for the truth, some are led astray on more minor topics (it was the race question actually that a poster was showing how inconsistent EMJ was) so that certain things don't go totally to their head?

These aren't all that minor for JLP, I guess I never really took him all that seriously, just was entertained by his trolling as you indicated. Let's hope he sees your video and repents. The idea that Christ didn't say He was God is the most astoundingly funny argument going by all of these clowns, it's the whole point of the gospels leading up to the passion! And they consider themselves knowledgeable of the Bible, let alone inerrancy types? Astonishing.