I’m Speaking In Atlanta On September 11

Vigilant

Kingfisher
Woman
Jesse Lee Peterson, huh?
"E. Michael Jones has shown great length, is that a rejection of the 2nd person of the trinity is a rejection of Logos.
Rejecting Logos leads to perpetual revolution against the social order.
In short, it demands opposition to the "Christian culture" (whatever that may mean) that has been central to Christendom.

Darrell Dow
Columnist"

Last edited:

SeekingTruth

Woodpecker
Jesse Lee Peterson, huh?

He is red-pilled. And the path for many men these days is suffering, red-pilled, God pilled and, then hopefully, the one, holy, catholic and apostolic church.

There are many pieces to a whole and no straight path. Each of these men offers a distinctive path to the truth.

Even David Lynn is a street preacher, offering great value in a time of massive confusion in Canada. Quit nit-picking and realize the value and sacrifice these men are making for YOU. Show a little appreciation.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
I think fair minded people can see JLP's value. God knows I do and MW has as well; he even describes this. Let's get beyond even the heresies Michael mentions, though, there is a bridge too far that cannot be crossed either, that I mentioned: he said he was without sin.

That is NOT healthy and not acceptable for anyone to claim who is not our Lord Jesus Christ, the only man without sin.

The Resilient

Ostrich
Orthodox
I love all the good one can use money for. I just don't worship money, for the love of money is the root of evil.
1 Tim 6:10
Amen, it's the love of it, when it becomes an idol and distracts from our relationship from growing close to the Father and destroying Christian friendships in the overzealous pursuit of it

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
Didn't realize there was a livestream option. After watching your latest stream, I just signed up using your link. Looking forward to it Roosh! Safe travels a month from now.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
I found out about this conference recently and was clearing my schedule to go... but then I noticed that your name is not on the Speakers list anymore at https://www.christianveteransunited.com/... what happened? Is everything OK?
There is a problem with the event I'm speaking at in Atlanta on September 11. The Southern Baptist Church where the event was to be held demanded today that I'm not allowed to speak there because I'm an "anti-Semite" for using the "tractor" memes during my live streams. They wanted to dictate who could speak at the event. The organizers stuck with me (God bless them) and ended their agreement with the church, and so they currently have no venue for an event that is in 18 days. Me and the Catholic organizers are still 100% committed to the event. Do you know of a venue that can hold up to 300 people in the Atlanta metro area? Let me know so I can pass it on to them: [email protected]. To be persecuted by "fellow" Christians is most upsetting... Lord have mercy on this event!

My name was taken off momentarily on the web site (it's back on now) because of an early plan to have me secretly speak at an alternate nearby venue, but that was not feasible so now a new venue for all speakers is needed.

Last edited:

Salocin

Woodpecker
There is a problem with the event I'm speaking on in Atlanta on September 11. The Southern Baptist Church where the event was to be held demanded today that I'm not allowed to speak there because I'm an "anti-Semite" for using the "tractor" memes during my live streams. They wanted to dictate who could speak at the event. The organizers stuck with me (God bless them) and ended their agreement with the church, and so they currently have no venue for an event that is in 18 days. Me and the Catholic organizers are still 100% committed to the event. Do you know of a venue that can hold up to 300 people in the Atlanta metro area? Let me know so I can pass it on to them: [email protected]. To be persecuted by "fellow" Christians is most upsetting... Lord have mercy on this event!

My name was taken off momentarily on the web site (it's back on now) because of an early plan to have me secretly speak at an alternate nearby venue, but that was not feasible so now a new venue for all speakers is needed.
Atlanta certainly has many major hotels with conference rooms that can accommodate 300 people. I'd look at the large hotels near the convention center.

It's short notice, but given the "pandemic" something may be available.

Blood of the Covenant

Chicken
Orthodox Inquirer
Cancel culture strikes again. This is disappointing but not surprising, because I have been following developments with the Southern Baptist Convention and they just had an election where they elected a new woke leader who will push critical race theory. They have fallen.

I will ask around for a venue and do what I can to help.

Magnus Stout

Robin
Orthodox
SBC venue cancellation:

Let's assume all things work together for good. That good includes spiritual development. What can be learned from this experience?

I'll leave it to the reader to work that out, but I do think we can draw some useful spiritual lessons for the days ahead...

MichaelWitcoff

Ostrich
Orthodox
Cancel culture strikes again. This is disappointing but not surprising, because I have been following developments with the Southern Baptist Convention and they just had an election where they elected a new woke leader who will push critical race theory. They have fallen.

I will ask around for a venue and do what I can to help.
They are also, if memory serves, one of the only Protestant confessions that investigated Freemasonry and decided there was nothing wrong with it. Most or even all of the others recognized it as a separate religion that conflicts with Christianity.

They are also, if memory serves, one of the only Protestant confessions that investigated Freemasonry and decided there was nothing wrong with it. Most or even all of the others recognized it as a separate religion that conflicts with Christianity.

I believe you're correct and many prominent leaders within the organization were members of Freemasonry, which partly explains it.

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
There is a problem with the event I'm speaking at in Atlanta on September 11. The Southern Baptist Church where the event was to be held demanded today that I'm not allowed to speak there because I'm an "anti-Semite" for using the "tractor" memes during my live streams. They wanted to dictate who could speak at the event. The organizers stuck with me (God bless them) and ended their agreement with the church, and so they currently have no venue for an event that is in 18 days. Me and the Catholic organizers are still 100% committed to the event. Do you know of a venue that can hold up to 300 people in the Atlanta metro area? Let me know so I can pass it on to them: [email protected]. To be persecuted by "fellow" Christians is most upsetting... Lord have mercy on this event!

The tractors had their fingers in this. I hate to say it but it looks like your skills from Toronto may come in handy again but now for a good cause at least.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I'm sure the organizers can find an alternate venue, but there are many, many Indian hotel owners with conference rooms that couldn't care less what you will be speaking about. As long as you pay the room rental fee, it's not their business what you're doing inside. They probably have a cousin that would love to cater everyone lunch.

Atlanta, being a major meeting/conference destination city has plenty of these, and most were on the decline before covid and certainly not in use much these days and they would be eager to have a group of well behaved orderly men.