I am Beginning to Believe We Are In the End Times

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member
I'm starting to notice a pattern of prophecies in revelations occurring simultaneously in various parts of the world. Let me list them.
1. Digital Currency - an unknown founder holding 25% of Bitcoin clearly already a billionaire. Hyperinflation will make this mystery founder the richest man alive.
2. Voluntary mark (vaccine)
3. Certain places around the globe instituting vaccine passes. Denying employment and basic services like grocery shopping. Extreme coercion to get it.
4. Widespread apostasy
5. Hatred of Christians because of vaccine hesitancy.
6. Chinese making chimeras and CRISPR babies.

Prophecies don't have to be 100% all over the world to be accurate but certain things are lining up in a way that scare me deeply. If you asked me a year ago I would have laughed and said no. Now it's very different.

Still no antichrist, yet.
Thoughts fellow Christians?

Last edited:

newcomer

Pigeon
Orthodox Inquirer
I'm starting to notice a pattern of prophecies in revelations occurring simultaneously in various parts of the world. Let me list them.
1. Digital Currency - an unknown founder holding 25% of Bitcoin clearly already a billionaire. Hyperinflation will make this mystery founder the richest man alive.
2. Voluntary mark (vaccine)
3. Certain places around the globe instituting vaccine passes. Denying employment and basic services like grocery shopping. Extreme coercion to get it.
4. Widespread apostasy
5. Hatred of Christians because of vaccine hesitancy.
6. Chinese making chimeras and CRISPR babies.

Prophecies don't have to be 100% all over the world to be accurate but certain things are lining up in a way that scare me deeply. If you asked me a year ago I would have laughed and said no. Now it's very different.

Yes, we are definitely in the end times, imo antichrist will show in the first half of this century. With that said, you should not spend a lot of time Thinking when exactly will it be, that only God knows.
Repent, stay strong, focus on your family and their/your salvation. If you know the Scripture and Church teachings dont worry about Antichrist too much.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Absolutely. This will be the system Antichrist reigns from, there's no doubt about it. An openly Satanic global system based on full control, it's a 1+1=2. That being said, I think we are at the first steps of the real time implementation of this system. They have been preparing us of course for decades through cultural/social terror and other means, but now the realisation phase has started. How long will it last before we're there and will we see it? Could be a year, could be 100 years, could be 1000 years. It's not that relevant, but that we're moving towards it I feel about nothing as sure as I feel about that. We know it has to happen and it is inevitable, and it's gonna be bad too in the worldly sense, and that we're at the start of these times can be both seen as a curse and a blessing. It is definitely the ultimate chance to choose for either God or Satan, there's no inbetween or middle road in this.

NickK

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Yes, we are in the end times. This doesn't mean the Second Coming will occur tomorrow, or next year, or in 50 years.
But in relation to the 2000 years already passed since the birth of Christ, we are very close.
Personal opinion, within 2 or 3 generations (counting each generation as 30 years), Christ will come to end this circus.

I base this estimation on the spiritual state of the current generation. Yes, we have apostasy, but it's not yet complete and it's not global.
There is still a sizeable remnant. When this evil generation will raise the next one to be even more evil, and that generation will raise transhuman/demon hybrids, then the end will come.

Last edited:

Sol Invictus

Sparrow
Orthodox Catechumen
I've been hearing "end times" talk literally my entire life. The Baptist church I grew up in had an unhealthy obsession with eschatology, where we were constantly having study series on the end times, frequently viewed the "Thief in the Night" movie series (seriously, look this up if you've never seen it, it's a hoot), and we even did an enormously long study series on the book "88 Reasons Why the Rapture Will Be in 1988" by Edgar C. Whisenant that took up most of our Sunday evening services for most of that year. I sincerely believe that this constant state of fear that we lived in caused untold psychological problems with many in the church, especially those of us who were children and constantly being subjected to this fearmongering.

Constant worrying about the "end times" is problematic, and can cause serious distractions in one's spiritual life. That, of course, doesn't mean that you shouldn't live your life like the end could happen at any moment, but don't live in a constant state of fear and despair over this.

Repent, stay strong, focus on your family and their/your salvation. If you know the Scripture and Church teachings dont worry about Antichrist too much.
Exactly.

I have wondered this often as well. If the vax passport is rolled out as claimed, digital currency, QR code’s etc, and we are denied buying and selling, then I don’t really see how that isn’t the Mark at least figuratively. Has that ever happened on such a scale in history? It’s tough for anyone to understand Johns Apocalypse because it’s so full of symbols or at least things that may not happen in the physical world that we see. Not only that, but it likely spans such a long time, and it doesn’t seem that the narrative is completely chronological either though I am no authority. Not looking for a Scriptural debate, but I’d say we are floating somewhere around chapters 9 and 10?

Certainly during the dark days of Bolshivism in Russia, with priests and nuns murdered and forcing people to renounce Christ, and destroying ancient churches, it must have seen like end of times.
Certainly the French Revolution with its similar optics, seemed like end of times.
During the middle ages when the Church was utterly corrupt it almost seemed as is Lucifer himself was Pope it seemed like end of times... when Constantinople fell and the bells of Hagia Sophia silenced, certainly it seemed like end of times...

The sad truth is we can go on this way for a long long time.
Look back over the centuries and see how many times the 'signs' were there. In short things can get pretty awful pretty quick without being end of times. It makes no sense to plan or think about 'end of times' because when it does come there is nothing you can do about it but being the same follower of the faith you are now.

newcomer

Pigeon
Orthodox Inquirer
Certainly during the dark days of Bolshivism in Russia, with priests and nuns murdered and forcing people to renounce Christ, and destroying ancient churches, it must have seen like end of times.
Certainly the French Revolution with its similar optics, seemed like end of times.
During the middle ages when the Church was utterly corrupt it almost seemed as is Lucifer himself was Pope it seemed like end of times... when Constantinople fell and the bells of Hagia Sophia silenced, certainly it seemed like end of times...

Look back over the centuries and see how many times the 'signs' were there. In short things can get pretty awful pretty quick without being end of times. It makes no sense to plan or think about 'end of times' because when it does come there is nothing you can do about it but being the same follower of the faith you are now.
The difference is that this is global, not just Europe/Russia/Constantinopole. Lockdowns and vaccines are affecting all nations, the USA are ani asylum from which the insanity is spreading to other countries around the world. People are totally brainwashed and do whatever their government tells them to do. All you mentioned seems very mild in comparison with what is about to come in a few years.
imo.

Elipe

Pelican
The difference is that this is global, not just Europe/Russia/Constantinopole. Lockdowns and vaccines are affecting all nations, the USA are ani asylum from which the insanity is spreading to other countries around the world. People are totally brainwashed and do whatever their government tells them to do. All you mentioned seems very mild in comparison with what is about to come in a few years.
imo.
So just because it's global it's the real end times? For all you know, the whole thing falls apart in the next 10 years and nationalism comes back.

Is it another turn of the cycle or is this "it"? Nobody knows. Not even Jesus knows. Only the Father does.

josemiguel

Pigeon
Orthodox
It is repentance or the lack thereof that determines if this round of the war between Christ and His Church vs Satan and his Synagogue will be the final one.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
I've been hearing "end times" talk literally my entire life. The Baptist church I grew up in had an unhealthy obsession with eschatology, where we were constantly having study series on the end times, frequently viewed the "Thief in the Night" movie series (seriously, look this up if you've never seen it, it's a hoot), and we even did an enormously long study series on the book "88 Reasons Why the Rapture Will Be in 1988" by Edgar C. Whisenant that took up most of our Sunday evening services for most of that year. I sincerely believe that this constant state of fear that we lived in caused untold psychological problems with many in the church, especially those of us who were children and constantly being subjected to this fearmongering.

Constant worrying about the "end times" is problematic, and can cause serious distractions in one's spiritual life. That, of course, doesn't mean that you shouldn't live your life like the end could happen at any moment, but don't live in a constant state of fear and despair over this.

Exactly.
This is my exact experience as well. I am 57, so by the time I was 8 years old in 1972, I had a clear expectation of the rapture happening soon. The explosion of sex, drugs, anti-Christian popular culture and intellectual thought all confirmed this. In particular, I understood that Christ's return would come within a generation of the rebirth of Israel as a nation. I viewed the threat of nuclear war as providing the means for the mass deaths predicted in Revelation. Modern computers would enable the mark of the beast such that nobody could buy or sell without it.

Of course, the second coming did not occur in the 70's or 80s. As a young adult, I saw fresh signs in the 90's that now the second coming was very close at hand, but here another 25 years has gone by. I never expected to reach my current middle age, or grow old, because I expected the rapture to happen before I got this old.

I see the current signs of the times, and I still understand the Bible passages that can be interpreted to say the second coming is soon. However, I know that this is something particularly strong with evangelical denominations. There are many devout theologians who do not believe in the soon return of Christ and the end of this age.

As a result, I have concluded that I don't know what to think, and I cannot currently believe in the soon return. It's possible, but I can't say that I expect it based on the signs of the end times.

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
It's hard to not get disoriented by the reality upon us, and how ominous it is. I just want to keep my head down, pray to God, beg forgiveness, and continue to do good work while I have time. I am a young man. At this point in my life I should be working towards building a family, a solid career, etc. I want to continue to at least try to accomplish these things despite what my be thrown our way, no matter how insane and fruitless the task seems.

I think we should brainstorm ways we can offer our community something, so we can work parallel to the beast system. We will have to work together to pull through this. We will have to form independent mechanisms of trade and commerce. Roosh's forum is a great place for us Christians to band together internationally and support one another. I hope this forum starts to take on more of these practical aspects in the near future, and I pray we all find ways to develop autonomy within the system so we can help our fellow man.

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member
So just because it's global it's the real end times? For all you know, the whole thing falls apart in the next 10 years and nationalism comes back.

Is it another turn of the cycle or is this "it"? Nobody knows. Not even Jesus knows. Only the Father does.
Absolutely. Everything else is just run of the mill evil. The events of today are literally ticking off prophecies and rather unique ones (esp. cashless society) one by one and that makes me nervous.

I should clarify that this is really exciting for me. It means Christ is here with us right now and doesn't even realize it. It also means the antichrist is here too.

Exactly.
I ended up pissing off a baptist pastor saying that there isn't a biblical basis for a pre-tribulation rapture of the faithful. It's a 19th century American invention during the Great Awakening that has no scriptural basis and is something I fear will lead to the apostasy of many faithful evangelical Christians who had a sort of Tim LaHoye Left Behind understanding of the rapture.

And like I said earlier, the end times should be exciting. Jesus will end this world's misery. Our King is returning! I'm not scared in the slightest.
This is my exact experience as well. I am 57, so by the time I was 8 years old in 1972, I had a clear expectation of the rapture happening soon. The explosion of sex, drugs, anti-Christian popular culture and intellectual thought all confirmed this. In particular, I understood that Christ's return would come within a generation of the rebirth of Israel as a nation. I viewed the threat of nuclear war as providing the means for the mass deaths predicted in Revelation. Modern computers would enable the mark of the beast such that nobody could buy or sell without it.

Of course, the second coming did not occur in the 70's or 80s. As a young adult, I saw fresh signs in the 90's that now the second coming was very close at hand, but here another 25 years has gone by. I never expected to reach my current middle age, or grow old, because I expected the rapture to happen before I got this old.

I see the current signs of the times, and I still understand the Bible passages that can be interpreted to say the second coming is soon. However, I know that this is something particularly strong with evangelical denominations. There are many devout theologians who do not believe in the soon return of Christ and the end of this age.

As a result, I have concluded that I don't know what to think, and I cannot currently believe in the soon return. It's possible, but I can't say that I expect it based on the signs of the end times.

I mean, your thesis isn't wrong. In the 2000 year history of the church, the end times happening within your lifetime even if during old age is relatively soon. I sometimes think Jesus works on multi thousand year epochs as opposed to our granular existence.

I'm going to be growing old with you expecting Christ's return most likely.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

Never was there a technocratic, global, openly Satanic controlsystem being set in place, based on technology that has never been around and is able to track, trace and control every step every human in the world takes. I get your point that Christians always have thought end times were close by, but we've never seen a system like this being implemented.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
Yeah, sure seems like these are the last days.

There are a couple of things out there that make this more likely. For starters, it scares me to know that the "woke" have so much power given how deranged and out of touch these people are. Moreover, that they have access to thermonuclear weapons. Over in the "Fat People" thread I happened upon a video featuring some rank and file wokesters wrestling, if you will, with the all-important issue of properly proportioned cake. The women behind this gibberish are the people who are in power. Perhaps they aren't personally linked directly to the white house, but so what. It's their mentality that is and that's scary.

And then there's the issue of technology. You do NOT want people who can't even bring themselves to admit that men and women are distinct developing artificial intelligence. And even still, many a technocrat have come out stating they're very concerned in AI just in general.

Perhaps AI will be the anti-Christ?

Pantheon

Sparrow
Orthodox
I'm not that old, but growing up after the millenium shift, it seems a new manufactured catastrophe happened each and every year until you thought it couldn't get any worse, yet it did. But even the ISIS years pales compared to the Satanism of Covid-19. If you are a young person now you will witness a transformation of society during this century that will dwarf the technological developments of the 20th century, which will probably be as destructive to the human soul as the Chernobyl accident was to the human body. I don't think we will have flying cars and stuff like that, but reality will become seemlessly merged with AI. When we are old, smartphones will probably come off as some sort of stoneage bricks, like the first computers do for us now.

The world will never ever go back to the way it was pre-covid. That's just like 90's nostalgia by now. Time is accelerating and our faith might be the only thing that will keep us sane in the coming years. I believe this century will be revelatory and redeeming for Christians. Christians who today in the West are mocked as superstitious, will be the only ones whose souls will be able to resist the technocratic onslaught, while mass atheist 'rational' society will become ever more psychotic. There is of course an escatology to everything, and it's a privilege in a way to see the End Times unfold in real time. But it will also perhaps be the greatest test Christians will have ever faced.

Luckily God is planting seeds in China with the growing numbers of Christians there, and something says me those Chinese Christians will play an important role in the future.

MrFreezy

Sparrow
Its all good bro! Come to Canada. Timmies is still serving coffee and doughnuts, healthcare is free, weed is legal and the fat asses are still booming through Walmart.