I am Beginning to Believe We Are In the End Times

hedonist

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Watched the timeline deception parts earlier this year, and saw she has recently started a new series on her journey there. Very interesting.

Personally I have had a hard time making sense of what is and is not with New Agers who claim Jesus is something else in subtle ways. It is weird. But both she and Hacking the Headlines had good videos on how to steer away from New Age and what to look out for.

The Catholic Church is subverted beyond recognition @Cavalier, have you seen the Pope?
Have you heard of the stories of the children?

Pope+Francis+-+Hidden+Hand.jpg
image.jpg
pope-francis-horned-hand-signal.jpg
masonic-handshake-pope-benedict-xvi-and-tony-blair.jpg

While she does not address it much in her "My Testimony", I am looking forward to seeing her future videos. She makes no mention of Orthodoxy and I hope she will add some context as to why. Looks like the end times to me, whatever that is.

Peter liggett

Chicken
Catholic
The difference is that this is global, not just Europe/Russia/Constantinopole. Lockdowns and vaccines are affecting all nations, the USA are ani asylum from which the insanity is spreading to other countries around the world. People are totally brainwashed and do whatever their government tells them to do. All you mentioned seems very mild in comparison with what is about to come in a few years.
imo.
This stuff will blow over in a year or two.
Everybody do the what they are told from governments will never happen.
War will break out first with mini states becoming the norm.Similar to the end of the Roman empire.

Mike_Key

Woodpecker
Did anyone ever make sense of the "Bryan Texas strange screaming in the night time sky" from May of 2020. I believe there were a few distinct people recording it from different locations?

Anyone know or have similar videos?
At the least this video seems to relate to the "End times" theme.

Link

"What is that?"
"It's coming from the sky, over there."
A howl "I haven't heard it like that yet."
"It's been going on for half an hour."
"What is that, it sounds so scary, at first it sounds like someone screaming then it sounds like a bunch of Indians whooping in the distance."
"I get goose bumps."

Are the sounds coming from 5G towers or some weird mix of chemicals or gases from stars in outer space?

I don't get too excited about stuff like this anymore, after all that I've seen and I've seen some real true evil demons. Unless you need deliverance or an exorcism - you will be chasing "ghosts", really demons that disappear into mist. Few people will believe you and nothing really comes of it.

What really matters is the Great Commission, saving souls for Christ Jesus of Nazareth. Forget the past and have faith about your life and future - living in the present time since it's the closest to Heaven.

John 3:16

The Beast1

Peacock
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Did anyone ever make sense of the "Bryan Texas strange screaming in the night time sky" from May of 2020. I believe there were a few distinct people recording it from different locations?

Anyone know or have similar videos?
At the least this video seems to relate to the "End times" theme.

Link

"What is that?"
"It's coming from the sky, over there."
A howl "I haven't heard it like that yet."
"It's been going on for half an hour."
"What is that, it sounds so scary, at first it sounds like someone screaming then it sounds like a bunch of Indians whooping in the distance."
"I get goose bumps."

Are the sounds coming from 5G towers or some weird mix of chemicals or gases from stars in outer space?

I don't get too excited about stuff like this anymore, after all that I've seen and I've seen some real true evil demons. Unless you need deliverance or an exorcism - you will be chasing "ghosts", really demons that disappear into mist. Few people will believe you and nothing really comes of it.

What really matters is the Great Commission, saving souls for Christ Jesus of Nazareth. Forget the past and have faith about your life and future - living in the present time since it's the closest to Heaven.

John 3:16

I've heard these before and I cringe at them. Honestly sounds like a woman or more likely a child outside who is just screaming at the thunderstorm in the distance.

Why do I not give these any credence? Because when I was a kid, I used to do the same thing(I was a weird kid). I wouldn't be surprised if there are videos from my hometown of ,"mysterious screams" around 1988.

DeusLuxMeaEst

Pelican
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
Here we go, this article was trending today:

Whenever the masters start sending news stories to the top, I begin to get suspicious. Expect more stories and narratives around:

1) AI and robotic 'life'
2) Humans can 'create' lifeforms
3) The wonder, progress, and infallibility of science

Therefore:

4) No need for God.

I doubt normies or even many religious people see or understand the subtle subversion in these types of stories.

I didn't research any specifics of this 'achievement' and just read the sensational click bait headline and article, so it could just be hogwash.

Last edited:

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox

Whenever the masters start sending news stories to the top, I begin to get suspicious. Expect more stories and narratives around:

1) AI and robotic 'life'

Therefore:

4) No need for God.

I doubt normies or even many religious people see or understand the subtle subversion in these types of stories.

I didn't research any specifics of this 'achievement' and just read the sensational click bait headline amd article, so it could just be hogwash.
This story is like saying that since you can take a pruning of a plant and grow another plant from it, humans have discovered how to create lifeforms. That's what they did, pruned away stem cells from a frog with an instinctive drive to find food but prevented it from developing further, so instead the clump just falls apart and becomes two clumps seeking food - "food" which is really intentionally left there for them, and isn't food at all, but frog cells left there for it to assemble. These "xenobots," cannot eat and as a result they will die as soon as they run out of energy. It's simply cells sticking together. However, I won't discount the ability of scientists to find a way to do something evil with this new concept.

iop890

Peacock
Orthodox
Gold Member
"I know that since apostolic times it has been said that the time is near. But believe me, and truly I will answer at the Last Judgement of Christ for these words, that truly the end is near!" -St. Gabriel Urgebadze, 1995

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant

1) AI and robotic 'life'

Therefore:

4) No need for God.

I didn't research any specifics of this 'achievement' and just read the sensational click bait headline and article, so it could just be hogwash.
Xenobots? Surely, this is how xenomorphs will begin? Ready your flamethrowers.

paternos

Robin
Catholic
More than ever in my life I feel like I live in a country with zombies.

As a kid I was already surprised when around 10 years of age, certain brand names became popular.
I couldn't grasp that, before 10 years old I wasn't aware of the existence of brands, I learned Kids that wore Nikes were cool and those that didn't were not cool weren't. The same for Jeans, Cars jeans were cool, others weren't.

I vividly memorized that moment. During high school this behaviour seemed to peak. I remember getting in discussions with people on it. Why do you care and their inability to answer me, but them being very passionate about it.

Covid is a similar moment for me, like history is repeating, me asking why do you care? You just go with it. People repeating the lines, "we have to keep eachother safe".

I felt as unsafe as when I was a kid, I felt I didn't understand the people around me anymore. What leads the force around them. What makes them think Nikes are good and Covid is bad?

What always surprised me is that most people don't really think about it, they just go with the flow, when you're 10 nikes are cool, at 15 you go out and kiss for the first time, and 18 you get drunk all the time, if you are 22 and get drunk all the time you are a loser, if you are 24 you should have finished your studies otherwise you're a loser.

It feels that a human system has been created centered around a new morality. To study, to comply, to mortgage, to work, to sex, but for what?

Sometimes I don't know, am I crazy? or is the world crazy? I tried to adapt to the world in the last 10 years but that's a soul sucking experience that suggest no-one should do.

Right now I only can think to myself, turn to god. Don't try to find unifying the human realm. Whatever it tells you.

I discovered Judges 10.

10 And the people of Israel cried to the Lord, saying, “We have sinned against thee, because we have forsaken our God and have served the Ba′als.” 11 And the Lord said to the people of Israel, “Did I not deliver you from the Egyptians and from the Amorites, from the Ammonites and from the Philistines? 12 The Sido′nians also, and the Amal′ekites, and the Ma′onites, oppressed you; and you cried to me, and I delivered you out of their hand. 13 Yet you have forsaken me and served other gods; therefore I will deliver you no more. 14 Go and cry to the gods whom you have chosen; let them deliver you in the time of your distress.” 15 And the people of Israel said to the Lord, “We have sinned; do to us whatever seems good to thee; only deliver us, we pray thee, this day.” 16 So they put away the foreign gods from among them and served the Lord; and he became indignant over the misery of Israel.

This is how I see it today. I was wrong here, whatever: Nike, Cars, Sex, career, covid, politicians, even though I never followed them, I got angry at my fellow humans, why are you serving false gods? every time getting frustrated.. but why didn't I just go to god myself? Do all other humans need to serve the true god before I serve god? why can't I find peace and trust in the real god? Why do I keep looking at man what to do? And get frustrated?

Sidonians, Amalekites, Maonites. Nike, covid, It's the same.

I was freed many times, but I kept chosing a different altar of Ba'al.

The problem is me, not serving God.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Crosspost. Tremendously important interview to understand where we're going. Summary: the financial reset part of the great reset is going to the CBDC (central bank digital currency). In order to get the CBDC they need a digital ID to link it with. The vaccine passport is the crucial link in this. They'll expand that with finances and all kind of other data. They'll also link it with a social credit and carbon credit score, meaning: you do something against the wishes of the government/system, they'll just shut down your finances/rights and if you've driven 50 miles this week you've done enough damage to the planet and your electric car will be shut off the grid. This would mean overall that if you'd not comply with a digital ID, you'd have no access to the future financial system. Getting pretty biblical doesn't it?

Mountaineer

Banned
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
Crosspost. Tremendously important interview to understand where we're going. Summary: the financial reset part of the great reset is going to the CBDC (central bank digital currency). In order to get the CBDC they need a digital ID to link it with. The vaccine passport is the crucial link in this. They'll expand that with finances and all kind of other data. They'll also link it with a social credit and carbon credit score, meaning: you do something against the wishes of the government/system, they'll just shut down your finances/rights and if you've driven 50 miles this week you've done enough damage to the planet and your electric car will be shut off the grid. This would mean overall that if you'd not comply with a digital ID, you'd have no access to the future financial system. Getting pretty biblical doesn't it?
To realize what we have ahead of us requires a pretty good imagination based on information. I see an insane amount of hardship ahead.

Every collapse before was missing one element that is in play now: digital technology. A person will not be able to buy or sell in that economy without the vaks sacrament and digital id. Why shouldn't we believe this to be the MOTB? It will effectively remove out ability to commerce without taking it. If this doesn't sound like the end times I don't know what is. Whatever happens, do not comply, do not even start. Their system is death anyway so there's no point in participating. The only option we are left with is to fight this and hope it will be enough to trip up their system.

Who is that woman anyway?

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
To realize what we have ahead of us requires a pretty good imagination based on information. I see an insane amount of hardship ahead.

Every collapse before was missing one element that is in play now: digital technology. A person will not be able to buy or sell in that economy without the vaks sacrament and digital id. Why shouldn't we believe this to be the MOTB? It will effectively remove out ability to commerce without taking it. If this doesn't sound like the end times I don't know what is. Whatever happens, do not comply, do not even start. Their system is death anyway so there's no point in participating. The only option we are left with is to fight this and hope it will be enough to trip up their system.

Who is that woman anyway?
Very true. I'm not sure who she is, but the report came from theirishinquiry.com. Furthermore, it was banned from Youtube, so then you know truth has been spoken and their plans have been revealed.

aeroektar

Pelican
I won't predict this is the end times, but I absolutely believe the powers that be are trying to force it upon the world.

Daniel spake and said, "I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea. And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.
The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings."

Thessalonians 5:2-3:
"For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night. While they are saying, 'Peace and safety!' then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape."

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
I saw an interesting video from Aaron Russo, someone who was a close friend of Nick Rockefeller, one of the Rockefellers, who told him a lot about the plans of the elite. The plans he describes that Rockefeller told him to the tee matches the end times scenario. Especially it's fascinating to see him saying that the end goal is everyone has a chip with finances attached to it, so that without the chip you can't pay. I see him as a very credible man, he was a movie and documentary maker. Without being bombastic for me it's undoubtedly that this system is heading towards the end times as forecast for millenia, and while we don't know when it will happen, I believe they can make drastic progress due to technology and their eagerness to progress in the coming decades.

Yuval Harari, the author of the series Sapiens, is also a favorite puppet of the elite. You see him everywhere. Here at 07:00 he talks about surveillance going ''under the skin'', and while he says there are some dangers with it, he says it's actually utopia and it will lead to the greatest healthcare ever, because your health will be monitored. That's how they're going to market the chip eventually: it's good for your health, it's beneficial for you, and almost everybody is going to fall for it.

Last edited: